The Specials ~ A pokemon roleplay

in Roleplaying

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 23 April 2017 at 11:31 PM

Ok @audrei9 , DreamSeeker's power is changing the weather,

DreamSeeker (Dream, for short)

Dream filed through the trees, laughing. She saw a team WICKED person. "Mew?" She asked. She carefully, without being seen, floated down. She recognized a ball - the special ball team WICKED used to capture specials. "Mew!" She made it rain so hard that everyone had to take shelter.

Gender Fluid
601 posts

audrei9 • 25 April 2017 at 4:24 AM

@iris1929578 ok!

"What the...?"
Mica jumped as the rain suddenly poured down. Out of the streaming slivers of icy water, she saw a flash of pink disappear over the treetops.
"Guys..." she began as she heard the sound of Team WICKED grunts above the downpour. They were shouting at each other in loud, angry voices. "I think they're going away now.."

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 25 April 2017 at 5:58 PM

i hope you're all subscribed to this topic because i'm to lazy to go back and find everyone who's in this 😋

Chase heard more talking. He looked around frantically, unsure of what was going on. Suddenly, it began to downpour. Chase jumped and ran under the nearest tree. Being a rock type, he probably shouldn't be out in the rain for to long. He heard shouting, and more talking. What's going on? Chase realized he was still covered in flower petals, but he didn't really care at this point.

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 25 April 2017 at 6:44 PM

Dream

When the Team WICKED member finally went away, she stopped the downpour. What were they doing? She thought. Then she remembered the special ball. They were capturing speacial Pokémon! She flew off.

Deleted • 25 April 2017 at 9:39 PM

"YAWN, I'm sleepy."
"Vino, we should move."
They run on their seperate ways...

Vino
Whoa. Purrfet nap place.
Vino fell alseep under a tree.

The S's (Sparky & Splash)
Sees Chase.
"Whoa, is that team WICKED?"
"NO, YOU CRAZY EXCUSE FOR A SPECIAL!
THAT'S A ROCKRUFF!"
"so..rr..y?"
They walk off to say hi.

Gender Fluid
601 posts

audrei9 • 27 April 2017 at 6:02 AM

Hey guys!

Sorry about not really role playing much at the moments, but I've got a bit on an announcement to make.
From here on till July, I'll be on a really big hiatus. Seeing as you will keep on role playing, can you all move Mica along the crowd for me? Please stick to the personality she has demonstrated so far. I don't mind you guys role playing her, it's better than Mica just vanishing out of the plot.
Thank you all so much!

"Ugh, my fur is all wet!"
Mica left her friends standing in a clearing to make sure her acitvities wouldn't disturb them, and then shook herself like a dog. A spray of water was flung from her dripping fur high into the air, and when Mica was sure she wasn't soaking wet she padded back to join her friends.
"Well, that wasn't any ordinary storm." She said, glancing up at the sky. "Do ya think we should go and see what caused it?"

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 28 April 2017 at 8:06 PM

Sorry Guys for the downpour :|
DreamSeeker
She landed on the ground. Then, she saw other special Pokémon headed her way. She shrugged them off, and walked back to her home. It was a small place, but very hard to find. She would be safe from Team WICKED members.

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 28 April 2017 at 8:41 PM

Sylvia walked back. The downpour was somewhat suspicious. Then she accidentally bumped into someone. A pokebalp went flying. And she felt nothing for what seemed like hours. Then she was released. Am I caught she thought frantically. She looked up the trainer. "Sorry. I'm Sarah, your new trainer unless you want to be free." Sarah said friendly. Sylvia tentatively touched her hand with her feelers. She seems nice she thought. She shook her head. "I'm okay," she said. She wanted to keep an eye on her.
Meanwhile

Eva was confused. First people with uniforms came then a downpour happened. She decided to walk back, since it was safer that way. Soon she saw her trainer. "Sarah," she said joyously. Jumping into Sarah's bag, she accidentally hit an empty pokeball out. Soon it hit Evelyn. "Oops," she said with a sheepish grin as a ding signified that the Espeon was caught.

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 29 April 2017 at 4:29 PM

Her home was actually bigger that it looked. It was an almost hollowed out tree, still living by magic. The brambles at the front was only the opening. It wa very hard to get in. The opening was fake - the real entrance was a hole underground. Dream knew no one would see her here. But she was getting bored, so, she went out for a walk.

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 29 April 2017 at 8:11 PM

Sarah quickly grabbed the pokeball and released the pokemon inside. "Eva," Sarah said with a hint of annoyace. "This is exactly what you did when I caught Gloria and Leaf." Eva just pretended to be innocent."Your fault for putting an empty pokeball in your bag." Sarah just rolled her eyes. "Let's go," she said. She needed to go back to the city to get some supplies. I'll go back, she thought warily.

@audrei9
No resistance, hehehe.

Name: Alice
Species: Special Aloan Vulpix
Personality: Shy and quiet.
History: When she was young, she was washed away by the waves of sea. Soon she reached a foreign land and couldn't remeber anything about her past. Now she roams the forest.
Other: She was caught by a trainer before, but she doesn't remember who.

Female
2,350 posts

takaedakumi • 30 April 2017 at 12:57 PM

@audrei9

I think I'm gonna have to drop out, unfortunately. I overestimated how much free time I had to devote to this, so I don't think I can keep up very well. I might jump back in later if possible, but for now just pretend Raku's not there or like he's off doing something maybe? Whatever you guys want to do. I'm so sorry! ;n;

Deleted • 6 May 2017 at 11:39 PM

@audrei9
Is it ok if Sparky gets turned into a special?
He already has a big role in my players.

Sparky leads the gangs of Pokemon.
"Oh, darn it! WATCH OUT!!!"
Sparky was looking back and was about to crash into a tree.
*BAM*
Sparky faints as the Specials look on...

If Sparky becomes a Special...

His power will be to read other creatures feelings & emotions.