FreaK

in Roleplaying

Transmasculine
796 posts

juliettbrown • 14 September 2011 at 5:42 PM

You wake up in a dark room suddenly, a blue light come on and you realize you are in a rectangular box. An automated voice comes on and says: " Hello. You are at the Unormal School For Teens. People at school used to call you a Freak. This why you are here. We will help you become normal and you may return if you are succsessful in one year. However, if you are not succsessful, you will come to certain death. Now begin for the ride. " It ended. There was a loud beep and you fell. You come to a stop and everything goes black.

Welcome to the Unormal School for Teens. You will be tested and made to take classes for you to become normal. You will choose your classes once you have begun. Please take the form.

Name:
IQ: please keep it at 150 to 320 please.
Personality:
Looks:
Your Ability: This you FreaK as they call it.
Other:
Why you are here:

Rules
No super powers and powers that don't realte to each other like water and fire. Super powers are really powerful powers.
No controlling other charecters
No cursing only use crap and crud and such.
Have Fun!

Begin.

Female
174 posts

makaylalily • 23 September 2011 at 7:10 PM

Name: Friday
IQ: Lowest the worse
Personality: You will see. ._.
Looks: I change alot but short blue shorts (really short) with a black tanktop that says UST in black letters standing for Unormal School for Teens and black flip flops with violet eyes and short like a 13 year oold and skinny
Your Ability: I have the force I can pick YOU up from standing over here
Other: I have a female horse who is grown she is female and she is completely black her name is Brooke
Why you are here: I am a FreaK

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 23 September 2011 at 7:25 PM

Name: Rue
IQ: 319
Personality: Shy, elusive, hard to figure out.
Looks: She is african, with perfectly perfect curls. They are black, shiny, glossy and each ringlet you can fit perfectly around your finger. She does nothing to them, just leaves them. If she screws them up, they get perfecter. She has eyes as green as limes, lips as red as tomatoes, wears no makeup, is thin, slim, and tall, and finally: wears a safari print shirt and grey shorts. Very beautiful.
Your Ability: Knows every language and fighting skill under the sun. Really, really smart.
Other: Has a pet wolf, named Aria.
Why you are here: She's actually a government secret weapon, there to see why everyone is freaks. She has been there for 4 years now, but just acts new all over. They know if they kill her, they die.

Female
174 posts

makaylalily • 24 September 2011 at 9:13 AM

@luvduv

Friday walks up to Rue, "Hey" She then smiles kinda

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 24 September 2011 at 9:30 AM

She flips her hair back. "Hello," She has a wide smile, her teeth are white against her dark skin. "How are you?"

Female
174 posts

makaylalily • 24 September 2011 at 9:34 AM

Friday looks at her and says, "Um...bad." she pauses for a second, "You?"

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 24 September 2011 at 9:36 AM

"Pretty good." Suddenly a wolf jumps out at you, she's brown, white, beige and reddish. "Woah, Aria, woah!" She lowers her voice considerably. "Why are you at FreaK?" She whispers curiously.
@makaylalily

Female
174 posts

makaylalily • 24 September 2011 at 9:45 AM

I run away to get my horse

gtg

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 24 September 2011 at 9:47 AM

Awww. Bye.

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 24 September 2011 at 12:17 PM

No offense but @juliettbrown, this is Rp is created(Talents is basically the same thing and I.S.A.N.E is simialar)... -_-

Female
174 posts

makaylalily • 24 September 2011 at 3:03 PM

@luvduv I am back!

Friday comes back to Rue and Aria and she says, "Rue wanna come for a ride? Aria can follow us, by the way this is my horse Brooke." She smiled and put out a hand to help her up on the horse.

Transmasculine
796 posts

juliettbrown • 24 September 2011 at 5:05 PM

@luvduv
@makaylalily Thanks for joining guys! I really aprieciate it!

@lola622f I know it is kind of but different too. Please don't critisize it.

Here is my charecter.

Name: Cassandra
IQ: 320
Personality: Very mysterious and sweet. Kind of scary sometimes. Is a hippie chick. Loves to read.
Looks: Has red hair and light brown skin. Freckles under piercing green eyes. Loves to were black and golden locket with pictures of her long gone parents. Has peacock feather in hair.
Your Ability: Super writer. ( Whatever she writes comes to life. ) Controls Fire.
Other: Has pet wolf named Katniss. Loves to paint but writing is true passion.
Why you are here: She accidently wrote about an evil force that kills anything in its path. This was before she knew about her powers. The government didn't find out that she was the one who caused this until she was 14. She was tested and found out she had TWO powers. They also found out that she was living on the streets. She was sent here right after word.

Cassandra came right of no where. What are talking about?

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 24 September 2011 at 5:16 PM

@juliettbrown I'm not trying to critisize it. May I join? And how many charaters are we allowed to have?

Name: Kirsten
IQ: 320
Personality: Shy, hates most people.
Looks: Like a vampire, and is goth. Has black eyes.
Your Ability: Hypnotizing, and shapeshifting.
Other:
Why you are here: Because in a play(when I was 6), I shapeshifted. But nobody know about my hypnotism.

Transmasculine
796 posts

juliettbrown • 24 September 2011 at 5:18 PM

@lola622f Nice charecter and you can have up to 2 charecters. Thanks for joining. I know you weren't trying to critisize. Sorry I brought it up. Thanks!

Female
175 posts

jerseyassassin • 24 September 2011 at 5:20 PM

can i still join this or is it to late?

Name: JErsey (luna) youngblood
IQ: 170
Personality: strict and is misunderstood. she doesnt really like humans and has a short temper so she usually keeps to herself.
Looks: long black hair, cyan blue eyes, pale skin
Your Ability: physically stronger then other humans
Other: has no family, besides a sister named Suki
Why you are here: going insane with all the bloodshed in her life, but doesnt notice her cruelty. always working out and not eating.

Transmasculine
796 posts

juliettbrown • 24 September 2011 at 5:23 PM

@jersyassassin of course it isn't too late. People can join anytime. Thanks for joining.

Female
175 posts

jerseyassassin • 24 September 2011 at 5:25 PM

@juliettbrown no prob it seems like fun o3o

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 24 September 2011 at 5:26 PM

@juliettbrown Well it was my fault. Sorry.

I sighed. First day of prison. And everyone would think I'm wierd/avoid me. Once I got into my room, I changed into a puppy. But then the principal came. I quickly changed back. She told me about not shapeshifting and how I can get stuck in that shape forever. After she left I changed into a puppy again and slept on the bed.

Female
175 posts

jerseyassassin • 24 September 2011 at 5:30 PM

she sat on her bed after being explained what to do, a bowl of soup was placed infront of her. With her head down she swung her hand, sending the bowl of soup flying into the concrete wall and shattering it into a billion of tiny fragments, diturbing her neighbor from their sleep (@lola622f hi 😃 )

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 24 September 2011 at 5:34 PM

I woke up. Growling, I changed back.. "What are you doing here?" I asked noticing an extra bed. I got a few cuts still bleeding but everything else is okay. I changed into an animal again and changed back. Everything healed. ( @jerseyassassin Hi) 😊

BTW ping me if I'm not posting alot please. (I'm in at least 8 RPS)

Female
175 posts

jerseyassassin • 24 September 2011 at 5:41 PM

she looked up, her eyes shining with insanity and pain.
"aparently i'm youre new roommate. People call me J-chan." she didnt want to ask about her shiftshaping abilities, not from fear because she had none but just simply didnt ask

(@lola622f 😃 whats up?

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 24 September 2011 at 5:46 PM

"Okay then but please don't disturb me", I said. To me, her eyes looked like she seen too many things that I don't want to know. Changing back into a canine I slept on the carpet. Strangely everytime when I turn into one, I look like those ones where little girly-girls would take home. I actually felt unsafe with that girl in my room as if she would murder me.

( @jerseyassassin nothing much. You?) 😃

Female
175 posts

jerseyassassin • 24 September 2011 at 5:53 PM

@lola622f nothing xD sitting here, rping so many rps XD)

she could tell that she thought negative of her, i mean, everyone did. she grunted, and finally asked
" whats with u and ur changing? its gets irritating."

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 24 September 2011 at 7:06 PM

"Well I want to shapeshift.", I said opening one eye," And besides it feels more comfortable when you change into an animal" I didn't want to be mean but people in this place has powers. I don't want to get killed. Then there was a know on the door. I changed back and opened it. It was the principal. She told me to follow her. I did. In her office she said that she saw me shapeshift and how dangerous it was. Then she said about me not getting enough 'nutrients' so she gave me a needle. It felt painful but after a few minutes, my thinking became slower, and my eyes were glazed looking. I went to my room and read a book.

Female
175 posts

jerseyassassin • 24 September 2011 at 7:10 PM

i watched as the girl left the room and came back minutes later. they had given me that shot when i first came in here, but it proved innafective because of all the lack of nutriens given from food in my body. so they sent me back her and tried to force me to eat. She came back with a glazed look in her eyes.
" that shot makes u sleepy." i said to warn her.

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 24 September 2011 at 7:17 PM

I ignored her. Late at night I slept. When morning came the feeling wore away. Thinking about yesterday, I realized that the shot wasn't helping me to get nutrients. It was to get rid of my talent. When I tried to change shape it got rough. Instead of feeling like water, it felt like I was a rock. I tried to change back and forth severaltimes. When it got easier I stopped. It was 6:30am and class starts at 8:00. Being bored, I drew some stuff on paper.

Female
175 posts

jerseyassassin • 24 September 2011 at 7:25 PM

I had a feeling she would ignore me, so thats why i didnt tell her that it was to dull her abilities. I was taken out early in the morning and was forced to eat. I didnt. instead my strenght had come over me and i ended up throwing the table half way across the room banging into the wall that had the school on the other side. she seemed like a nice girl, my roommate, but i didnt tell her that the screams people hear at night are the people being killed or the "failed tests" in the basement.

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 24 September 2011 at 7:45 PM

I smiled when my roomate threw the table. The food smelt like the same as the shot I had. I was actually glad she did that. I didn't like that feeling, and I think that my hypnotism is dulling because I don't use it often. After breakfast I went to the washroom to practice. I looked at myself in the mirror, soon my eyes. Then a looked away. It was easy so I went to class.

Female
175 posts

jerseyassassin • 24 September 2011 at 8:55 PM

the food taste like it had came from a living animal that was now decaying. im sure the smell made its way into the other rooms of this, this horrid place. I can't belive i had been so blinded, ive been in the room with the same girl for, i say about two days now, even though it seemed longer, and i hadn't even learned her name.

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 24 September 2011 at 9:14 PM

In class we had to do science projects, it was boring but I have to do it on animals.