The Broken World (RP Thread)

in Roleplaying

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 21 April 2017 at 5:49 AM

The Broken World is a piece of the world which has been torn apart by the chaos of mythical creatures and humans fighting. What was ashes now turned into bustling cities, made to hold order.
Surrounded by mountains, the Broken World lies within a different plane in the universe, hidden by a strange force that covers the area in fog.
Past the area is nothing but the ruins of former cities, crumbling down as the artifacts of former civilizations are buried beneath the rubble, lush forests growing over them, or so they say. Past the Broken World lies distortion of space, insanity, and coming right back to where one was in an instant.
It's been 550 years since the war.

@thebrokenvibe @emeraldstar @chicachicken

Cymoline's View

I walked down the city's roads once more. Whenever I escape, the distortion of reality decided to push me back inside. There's no point in going back home. My car is near the mountain, but I feel as if reality began to distort even more. Not even close to the mountain, and I could already feel reality tearing down into pieces, the voices of the past telling me to turn back, until it spiraled me down into madness.
Lilith's grasp on reality was also slipping away. When I got closer to the outskirts of the city, Lilith felt like she was sick, as if reality's distortion began to affect noncorporeal entities such as herself. Her living body is gone, and what's left of her is in my mind. What she has left of the world she lived is only existing in my eyes.
People from different places, different worlds that are now shred into bits, all accumulated in this large bustling city. Order was held here to make sure that there was peace, as the last remnants of the world are slowly being purged.
Nobody knew this. Nobody but I did. This is the only piece of the world that has survived, but soon, it'll all crumble, and it would be the war's fault.

1,031 posts

emeraldstar • 21 April 2017 at 12:20 PM

@nightmaremoon12 @chicachicken @thebrokenvibe

Skye walked down the city's roads. Even though she wasn't born here, she had grown quite partial to the Broken World. She had been here 100 years, even though it only felt like 10 years. She walked onto the bench and found one of the few survining benches. The oak bench was old, and fragile but she sat upon it anyway. Suddenly she heard the sound of footprints, somebody was approaching her.

Fern approached Skye. "Hello? I don't believe we've met before.." said Fern nervously.

Skye looked at the stranger. "No, we haven't. Who are you?" She asked quickly.

Fern stayed quiet for a few seconds. "I'm Fern, and you are?" She asked. There was something unsettling about this girl.. She seemed a bit like a shifter..

Skye looked at Fern. "Name's Skye. Elf aren't you? I can tell by those ears." Said Skye. She hoped the Elf wouldn't guess she was a Shifter.

"Yes. I am.. I'm just going to guess, I'm probably wrong but... Are you a shifter?" Asked Fern.

"Y..Yes.. How did you know?" Asked Skye.

Fern stayed silent. She had known someone just like Skye, a shifter named Storm. She had been her friend over 550 years ago, during the war. She had been a fighter in the war, she was blunt and had only one friend, and that was Fern. Storm was over confident and pushy, which got her killed in the end. Skye reminded her of Storm. "Oh.. You just remind me of someone... Never mind.." she said.

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 22 April 2017 at 10:51 PM

@emeraldstar @chicachicken @thebrokenvibe

Cymoline's View

I don't understand how this world is even standing. Soon the entire world will be blown into the void, so is there even a point anymore?
"You know..." Lilith said to me. "If I disappear, you'll lose everything about home. You don't have anything from home anymore, just yourself."
I had no words.
"You've forgotten about our past home, our past lives. While order even exists here, is there even a point to that?" She continued. "Cymoline, just stop trying to leave. If you leave one more time, you're going to lose me forever. I'm not alive anymore. The only way I can live is through being in your subconsciousness, and your mind starts to tear into pieces by the distorted reality. Along with losing your only friend alive, you'll be losing your mind to the endless distortion."
I frowned at Lilith's remark. "Is that true." I had no more emotion from my last escape. "I can't escape. I want to leave and bring hope to the people here, but can I do that anymore? We'll be torn by the distortion, and there's nothing we can do about that."
I walked around the city, and people looked at me with a strange look on my face. I ignored them all.
~~~
Haruka's View

Haruka walked down the city. She didn't have knowledge of how her world's ending up to be. She was born here, so she never saw the world before it broke into pieces, distorting.
Haruka remained clueless. That's what the ones who lived prior to the war wanted the rest to know.
She then saw somebody, talking to nobody. Haruka was confused. "Who are they? They look weird."
Haruka then approached Cymoline, wanting to ask a question. "May I ask why are you talking to yourself? It's very strange of you."

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 23 April 2017 at 12:56 AM

@nightmaremoon12 @emeraldstar @chicachicken

Pyralite stretched, carefully rolling out of their bed. It had been too long since they last seen proper light, too long since they were able to move.

How long exactly though? Sure Pyralite was awake for it all, or well technically not awake but not sleeping either, magical stasis can only handle so much. But they knew what it meant. They knew that behind the shroud of closed eyes the world lived on. Knew that everything changed in those few centuries was it? They didn't know. Stasis didn't allow time perception.

They were able to open the door to the run down shack they were held. No doubt held togther by the same power that contained them. It was strange to be here. And yet Pyralite felt at home in this strange land. So different from what it was a few centuries ago. So new.

Deleted • 23 April 2017 at 6:56 AM

@nightmaremoon12 Nisha woke up and saw Haruka's bed empty. Nisha thought to herself that Haruka must have been gone out for a walk. She yawns and reads a few dark magic books. After she was finished, she set of to find Haruka, she walked for a long time.

Finally she saw Haruka, Nisha thought that Haruka was talking to them. She didn't want to interfere till it was over. So Nisha just watched them.

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 24 April 2017 at 1:38 AM

@chicachicken @thebrokenvibe @emeraldstar

Cymoline's View

"Why're you asking?" I asked the girl who approached me. "It's not like it's any of your business." I mumbled.
Lilith looked at the girl with a confused look. She didn't recognize her anywhere, and neither did I.
"Next time, don't go snooping around other people's privacy. You'll gain a bad reputation doing so." I walked off, leaving the girl behind.
There was a coffee shop nearby, but I didn't care about coffee too much, either way. Neither did Lilith when she was still alive. Even if both of us decided to drink coffee, in public, others would see Lilith holding coffee as an act of telekinesis or a ghost.
"C'mon," Lilith said. "You're not making your life better. Let's just find a library to read books."

Haruka's View

Haruka looked in confusion when the person left her. She didn't know who they were talking to, but they suspected them to be talking to somebody, perhaps on those phones on the ears or they're just talking to a ghost.
Either way, Haruka said hello to Nisha.
"Hello, Nisha. I didn't realize you were here already. I didn't see you until now. Were you sleeping in?" She joked.

Deleted • 24 April 2017 at 6:38 AM

@nightmaremoon12 @thebrokenvibe @emeraldstar

Nisha said, "Probably" with a smile. "Who were you talking to?: "It seemed that the conversation didn't end well" "Yes, I was watching the whole conversation, sorry about that."

"If he was being mean let me know, I will teach him something." "Since it is the morning, want to go to a breakfest diner?"

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 26 April 2017 at 1:43 AM

(Sorry, the profanity filter was broken when I tried to respond, so it wouldn't let me post my post.)

Haruka's View

"Well," Haruka said, "I was snooping a bit. I guess I deserved it. Also, we shouldn't assume genders to someone who we haven't met."
The girl continued. "I'm hungry, after all, but we need to hurry. It's almost eleven." She ran towards the breakfast diner, hoping they are still open.

Cymoline's View

At least the kid's not bothering me anymore. Plus, I'm starving. Hotel food, while it's free here, tastes bland. I get payed a lot, doing nothing in the city, so why should I bother? Immortal or not, somebody can kill me and I can die. I'm still affected by hunger and sickness. Not aging.
"Should we go to the diner?" Lilith asked, as if she read my mind. Then again, she is my mind.
"You're nothing but a figment of my imagination. How can you eat without looking weird?" I asked.
"Pretend it's telekinesis," Lilith insisted.
I smirked a bit to her response. "And persuade the others that I'm using telekinesis to make the drink disappear? Not gonna happen."
Despite all the bickering, Lilith managed to guilt trip me to go to the diner. I met the same girl again, and our eyes locked for a bit, before turning away. She's acting suspicious.

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 26 April 2017 at 1:58 AM

@nightmaremoon12 @emeraldstar @chicachicken

Mehanes watched the door to the house carefully. He had felt the spell wear away from Pyralite and had hurried over to their friend as quick as possible. Mehanes felt hope surge as a semi familiar face stepped out into the morning light. Flinching heavily as the light hit them.

Right, Mehanes thought hurrying over with a hood for their friend. Pale scales do not mix well with sunlight.

Pyralite accepted the hold gratefully grinning at Mehanes.

"I'm finally back." They said, and Mehanes grinned broadly.

"Welcome home Pyralite. We've got a lot to catch up on. But first, let's start with breakfast." She offered, leading Pyralite into the town.

Deleted • 26 April 2017 at 6:42 AM

@nightmaremoon12 @thebrokenvibe @emeraldstar

"Why don't we go to that diner?", Nisha pointed. "They have really good food." The restaurant is called Lafes. "I hope it is not crowded today."

"If it's crowded, I don't think we could get breakfast." "We would probably have to make our own." "Which wouldn't be so bad."

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 27 April 2017 at 1:44 AM

Haruka's View

"That's exactly what I'm doing," Haruka replied. "Besides, now that it's nearing the close of breakfast, there's barely anybody who are in there. They ate breakfast a while ago. Lafes is basically the only diner in this city. It is a small community, after all." Haruka never saw the outside. She wasn't allowed to. Nobody was.
"I saw the same person a while ago, and they're heading to the same diner."

Cymoline's View

Lafes was the only breakfast diner in the city. That's all. Hotel breakfasts tasted horrible as usual, or at least, that's how I remember them. As compared to my city, it focused more on technology rather than looks. This one focus on both. The entire place was made to hold order. Nobody was allowed to leave. Nobody from the outside was allowed to enter, but what even lies past the outside? Past all the chaos, destruction, and distortion? Has the world really broken into pieces after the war?
After all that thinking, Lilith and I went to a booth in the diner. It's like the actions between me heading to the diner and ending up here were all a blur. A waiter came up and asked us what I wanted. I asked for chocolate milk and water. I didn't want to sound weird at all. Then I asked for regular pancakes. Lilith was allergic to blueberries, and even in death she still is. I'll try not to feed her any blueberry related product. We're sharing half of the pancakes, by the way.

Haruka's View

Haruka sat in a booth next to Cymoline's. She was surprised that they even go to this diner.
"Isn't that the person who lives in the hotel nearby? Costs a lot of money to even book a hotel here, even more for a month." Her suspicion was raised. She didn't know Cymoline's true intentions, nor the fact they were even immortal.

Deleted • 27 April 2017 at 6:42 AM

Nisha saw the suspicion and starts getting sucpicious. Nisha thought to herself, talking won't help. Nisha was trying to get an idea about the person Haruka was looking sucpiously at.

Nisha also did not know the fact that Cylomine is immortal. But Nisha keeps to herself.

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 28 April 2017 at 10:41 PM

@chicachicken @nightmaremoon12 @emeraldstar

Pyralite hooked their arm with Mehanes, a bit unsteady on their feet as the ground under their feet shifted. "What if these people view me as an oddity?" they asked Mehanes, fear seeping into Pyralite's voice. "I don't want to scare anyone."

Mehanes waved the question off. "They have lived with me for the past century or so," she said, "They'll be fine with you around. But I'm not sure you'll cope too well with all this sunlight. Let's hurry a bit, it will be less harsh indoors." he offered.

Pyralite nodded gratefully, picking up the pace slightly, and breathing out in relief as they entered a building that carried the scent of food. "Stick with me for now though," Mehanes said as they entered the diner. "There's quite a few others here."

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 1 May 2017 at 1:33 AM

Cymoline's View

"Eat up," I mumbled to Lilith. She cut the pancakes in half. She always appeared to the adult I barely knew. When she was fifteen, she was already grown up. I guess that had something to do with growing up on her own.
I took a bite of a slice in my half of the pancake, and it was already better than the food they serve at this hotel.
To others, Lilith eating that pancake half is seeing a ghost nibble down on food. That wasn't so bad. It wasn't too good, either.

Haruka's View

"Huh?" Haruka looked at the floating fork, as a bite was taken out of it. This person was acting far to weird for them. "That's odd, are ghosts with them...?" Haruka asked Nisha. "It's strange, actually..."

Deleted • 1 May 2017 at 6:56 AM

Nisha said, "I can't tell if they are." "If they are talking to one than that would be weird." "I don't think we should ask." "They would think we are weird than."

"Let's not think about it." "It would clear our minds." "We could start something new."

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 2 May 2017 at 1:44 AM

Haruka's View

The young girl sighed. "Yeah, guess your right, but I can't help it. I feel like something's wrong." Haruka felt the sensation of distortion around her. She could hear whispers in her head, but she didn't know who they're from.

Cymoline's View

Lilith and I were finished eating, and I payed the bill.
Eventually, a gang of men, presumably high-school students, entered the diner. They all looked extremely menacing and totally cliché. It looked like they want to take some money from somebody who looked loaded. For example, me.
They eyed me for a moment, until what appeared to be the leade approached me.
"Looks like we got ourselves one of those rich hotel-dudes!" He roared. I reared to the end of my seat, before using telekinesis to lift him up to the air.
"Listen, I don't know your intentions, but if you think you can get yourselves a single penny, you should re-evaluate your life choices." I responded calmly, a small smile on my face. Another one of them swung their fist at me, but Lilith's touch on the real world allowed me to get pushed aside. The boys looked shocked, and so was I.
"I don't care whether or not a ghost is helping you, but we aren't leaving until we get cash!" The leader said.
I rolled my eyes. "Then get a job. You get money off of it." I smirked, before using my abilities to lift all three of those boys up in the air, and walking past them, before walking aside. "Let's go, Lilith." I said to her, before one of the men managed to project her form to everybody, distracting me as I was eventually grabbed from behind.
"So that's your little guardian angel!" One said. I could overflow this man with energy, but why would I do that? Now that Lilith can show her physical form for now, everybody can look at her attacks. She has control over electricity, but since she has died and is now my ghost partner, I wonder how she'll do that.

Lilith's View

"Playing unfair as usual. I thought people like you knew common sense ever since kindergarten!" Lilith taunted. Electricity surged from her hands, as she electrocuted the one who decided to reveal her. She then vanished from everyone but Cymoline's sight after five minutes of being revealed. "Does this person have subconscious manipulation or something?" At least when she's invisible, nobody could hear her yell at the enemy.

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 2 May 2017 at 1:58 AM

@nightmaremoon12 @chicachicken @emeraldstar

Pyralite paused as they entered the diner, their gaze flicking towards the skirmish happening on the other side. "This doesn't look very safe." they muttered to Mehanes, stepping back.

"Not the first time a fights broken out." Mehanes explained as she watched a figure materialize for a few moments of the fight. "Although I do suppose it would be safer heading elsewhere to get food." he conceded before pulling Pyralite away once again.

"This kind of thing happens more often than I would prefer it happen. But there isn't much that can be done. Best we can do is keep ourselves safe." Mehanes explained as they moved down a different path.

Deleted • 2 May 2017 at 6:43 AM

Nisha also felt the distortations, "I guess you are right." "Who do you think they are?" "I know it's not nice to pass rumors, but I think they are something mysterious.

Nisha glanced around while thinking. They look smart. "We will think of something." "I know we will to convince them."

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 2 May 2017 at 7:01 AM

@chicachicken @thebrokenvibe

Cymoline's View

I then decided to overflow the man with energy, forcing him to let go of me and become unable to move for a bit. I smiled as I approached the other boys, and I calmly aimed my gun towards them.
"If you don't leave, then you'll end up like him." There was a cheery face plastered onto me. I remained calm under situations like these. That's why I managed to survive my past life, because I was unpredictable.
"I'm not hesitant to pull the trigger and blast your head off right now." I exaggerated. These bullets can only overflow energy to the opponent, not kill them that quickly.

To my surprise, the back of me was stung by what felt like a march of a million needles crawing behind my back. As I carefully turned around, the man I overflowed with energy swung his fists at me, but I created an energy field around me. He stabbed me. With a million knives. Tiny knives.

Haruka's View

"Well," Haruka spoke, "I'm not letting them get beaten up that easily." She fixed her composure, before she starts to cast a dark spell. Since she was indoors, casting was quicker.
Eventually, a pit of shadows began to appear below the three boys' feet, and caused them to slowly sink down like a sandpit, until what's left is their torso, arms, and head.
"What's wrong? In a sticky situation?" She laughed, before running up to Cymoline, the barrier gone. Haruka attempted to heal them, trying to get rid of most of the wounds. "Those high-school boys are so snotty. Glad I'm not a senior right now..."

Deleted • 2 May 2017 at 11:37 AM

Nisha laughed, "me too." Nisha knew she couldn't help because her healing powers were useless. "If only I could help people without killing them" she thought. She continued to think that. After awhile she shook her thought away.

Nisha than thought about what was she like when she was a freshman. She tried to push that thought away because she felt so immature at that age.

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 3 May 2017 at 1:45 AM

@chicachicken @thebrokenvibe
(Forgot to mention that Cymoline has energy manipulation.)

Cymoline's View

"Thanks," I mumbled to the girl who approached me. "That wasn't just an ordinary sting, though..." It's like a thousand of cacti... cactuses... were thrown at me all at once, and it came with a paralyzing joke.
I slowly stood up, a smile on my face. "You think you three seniors are going to beat somebody hundreds of years older?" I started to laugh at my remark. "That's pathetic. Why don't you head off past the city? Maybe they'll take rule-breakers like you three."
Eventually, I saw the girl's spell wore off, but those boys continued to attack.
"Haven't you learned to respect your elders in school?" I raised two of the men up in the air and siphoned most of their energy. They then fell on the ground, weakened by my attack. Now I'm overflowing with that energy. If I don't do anything right now, I'll get myself killed from the overflowing energy.
I then released the energy I siphoned to a nearby table (Nisha's table) and caused it to be destroyed.
"Sorry," I apologized. "You understand. I'll pay for your food, and your table." I didn't want to leave the minor things behind. It's the least that I can do for all the mistakes I left behind in my past life.
Just before I knew it, I took a swift punch to the face, collapsing on the floor before quickly getting up.
"Still trying to take my belongings...?" I chided. "Listen, even if you knock me down, I'll get back up. Don't think you can just drag me down with you and your persistent friends." I was already bleeding, and I could already see a worried look on Lilith's face, as if she was about to lose the only one that survived the shattered world she lived.
"Lilith..." I whispered. "I'll be fine."

Deleted • 3 May 2017 at 6:46 AM

Nisha said, "It's okay." Nisha saw That the person she said it's okay to was in trouble. Nisha quickly got up and slapped the person that was hurting Cymoline.

Nisha said to Cylomine, "Are you okay?" "I hope you are alright." "Your'e bleeding, I'll call Haruka."

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 4 May 2017 at 2:19 AM

@nightmaremoon12 @chicachicken

Pyralite was beginning to walk away when the sound of something shattering drew their attention once more. They turned away from Mehanes, pulling magic into their finger tips, not knowing quite which form it would take as they jogged back inside.

A table was broken and the person who was in the fight now lay on the floor. They turned to face the attackers, deciding not to attack but to instead intimidate. Their wings, which up until this point had been loosely tucked under a loose layer of clothing, snapped free, arcing above their head as Pyralite stepped forwards.

The magic they caught was carefully woven around their body, forming into a deep blue blow. Small arcs of electricity bounced between their fingers.

"Are you alright?" Pyralite asked Cymoline as they aplroached. Their movements purposely slow and drawn out and their gaze fixed on the attackers.

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 4 May 2017 at 4:33 AM

@thebrokenvibe @chicachicken

Cymoline's View

"Thank you for your concern..." I stuttered. I had no more energy to even want to get back up, but if I didn't get back up, what would happen to Lilith? "She needs me more than I do..." I mumbled. I was referring to Lilith. She can only do so much.

Lilith's View

Lilith, from behind, began to electrocute the last standing male. She then approached the one who caused her to appear into the public and noticed a strange device that caused the user to reveal Cymoline's subconscious to the public.
Without any doubt, Lilith used the item and appeared next to Cymoline.
"You're the only one I have left. If you go, how will I stand? We're linked together, you know. If you die, I'll die as well."
She picked them up, and looked at the group. "I apologize if I appear to be someone strange, but I can't help but reveal myself to all of you. I'm Lilith; Cymoline's subconscious, I guess. I used to be human, but something went wrong. Because I still got a grip on reality, I can still interact with the world..." Lilith explained.
"Anyways, we don't belong here. We've existed long before the world began to tear apart. It's strange to be visible again, cause I've been like that for centuries now..."

Deleted • 4 May 2017 at 6:47 AM

@nightmaremoon12

Nisha said, "It's alright" "So, your friend's name is Lilith?" "She has a pretty name." "What's your name?" "My name is Nisha and my friend over there is Haruka."

Nisha glances at Lilith, 'It's alright." Nisha gave Lilith a encouraging smile.

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 5 May 2017 at 11:31 PM

Pyralite shrugged off the girl's statement. "If it helps, this is the first day I've been awake in around two centuries if I'm correct." they offered, glancing over towards Lilith.

Mehanes sighed as she caught up, Pyralite meant well. But their comment might have been a bit too insensitive for the given situation. Despite this Mehanes didn't speak. Instead choosing to wait and judge any reactions given. Hopefully those assembled didn't get too offended by Pyralite.

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 8 May 2017 at 1:49 AM

@thebrokenvibe @chicachicken

Cymoline's View

"I'm not used to feeling alive, as well." Lilith continued. "When everybody can see me, I feel as if I'm alive again, but when nobody but Cymoline can, then I feel like I'm just their subconsciousness."

"Anyways," I said, "I'm Cymoline. Lilith and I have been trying to leave this place, but the distortion keeps on pushing us back. I lost my car to it, and there's no point in going back if we just return to the city, but I can't do that anymore without risking Lilith's life." I continued. "I know there's something past, but it won't let me through. That's why I'm causing strange distortions wherever I walk, and soon, that distortion will take the lives of everyone."
There's no point in trying to leave if the distortion refuses me to exit. What if there's nothing that lies past the area? What if there's no point?
"By the way..." I said, my eyes locked towards Nisha, handing her the money to pay for her food, and handing the waiter the money for the repairs and for my food. "Your money."
I grabbed the device that Lilith had and caused her to stop being visible, before heading outside the diner.

Haruka's View

"Uhh," Haruka said, "what the heck just happened? All of a sudden, a girl appears out of nowhere, some thugs beat up a person, and we're left with more than enough money to pay for our food." She was a bit confused, but wanted to go after Cymoline.
"Maybe that Cymoline person is going do something. We should check that out."

Deleted • 8 May 2017 at 6:30 AM

Nisha said, "Yes we should." "They didn't leave right?" "We could have a tiny bit of time to ask before they leave" "But if he left, we would have to go after him."

"It's going to be harder though." "However we can try." Nisha smiled as she was thinking of her plan, she rarely smiled.

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 11 May 2017 at 2:33 AM

Pyralite glanced to Mehanes at Haruka's words. "It could be fun." they offered to their friend. "We might get involved in some giant conspiracy." they added in, practically singing the last part.

Mehanes looked at his friend, unable to deny that he did indeed want to get tangled up in some big mess. It would be like old times, granted this time the two of them weren't fully human anymore. But that was what would make it all the more fun.

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 12 May 2017 at 5:00 PM

@chicachicken @thebrokenvibe (just a reminder that cymoline used they/them pronouns)

Cymoline's View

The girl I met before named Haruka then approached me. "Hey Cymoline! Nisha and I wanted to know if we could follow you to where you're going!"
I was a bit shocked as to why she wanted to follow. I didn't want her to know the truth behind her world.
"I don't think someone like you should be following me," I responded. "You don't know the truth." I then used my descent ability to become light enough to jump high away from Haruka. "Goodbye."

Haruka's View

"Hey! Wait up!" Haruka yelled out. "You can't just float off away like that, it's rude!" She tried to run towardd the flying Cymoline, but couldn't do so.
She then looked behind and saw Nisha. "If we want answers, then we're just going to have to go after them."