Not showing recent feeders

in Problems & Bugs

Female
2 posts

afterlife • 24 April 2017 at 9:18 PM

I was looking around but I didn't see anyone pointing it out before. I noticed that it doesn't show anymore who recently fed the creatures, so I always have to wait until it will be shown in the notifications or if someone tells me in a comment.
I hope, it's a bug that will be fixed soon.

Male
1,991 posts

Ian • 25 April 2017 at 4:40 PM

@afterlife this should now be fixed. If there are any more problems, please ping me back. ❤️

Female
55 posts

trinitybluz • 11 May 2017 at 6:25 PM

@Ian
I'm still not getting notified when someone feds my creatures? I sometimes see their names as recent feeders, but no notification?

Female
114 posts

pooh • 12 May 2017 at 3:36 PM

@Ian I have the same problem.
And also I noticed that Recent Feeders at the Creature's Page displaying wrong. I know feeders that always feed my full Cove but they not showing in Recent Feeders lists of all creatures... And the same thing with my name. I always feed one Cove, but my nick not showing at all Creature's Recent Feeders lists.

Male
1,991 posts

Ian • 15 May 2017 at 4:29 PM

@trinitybluz @pooh @afterlife this is a confirmed, ongoing problem. Working on a fix as we speak!

Sorry about this.

EDIT: Try the new functionality. Older, glitched recent feeders couldn't be recovered but it should be working for future recent feeders lists.

Ping me back with results! ❤️

Female
55 posts

trinitybluz • 16 May 2017 at 10:05 PM

@Ian

I'm not getting any notices now. When I can go to the cave or feeders, I just don't know what's wrong?

EDit:
10:35 I just got my first cave notice

Male
1,991 posts

Ian • 17 May 2017 at 5:07 PM

@trinitybluz notices for what? Recent feeders or Cave attempts?

A person must do at least 10 feeds to any/all of your creatures before it generates a notice. For example, 5 feeds won't generate a notice.

Cave attempt notices aren't delivered instantly, they are time delayed.

Do these notices eventually come or are they nonexistent altogether in the last 24 hours or so?

Non-binary
2,819 posts

lunacharm1037 • 26 May 2017 at 10:06 AM

@Ian

my recent feeders thing is also not working either

Female
55 posts

trinitybluz • 26 May 2017 at 10:28 AM

@Ian

I'm still not receiving notice of feeders, I did know there had to be 10 feeders to show, I just don't know why?

Female
114 posts

pooh • 5 June 2017 at 12:13 PM

I don't getting notifications about feeds (until someone will write about it on my wall). And Recent Feeders List is showing wrong. Again.

Male
1,991 posts

Ian • 7 June 2017 at 4:31 PM

@lunacharm1037 @trinitybluz @pooh I'll take a look at this again.

What creature of yours is displaying incorrect recent feeders? Please let me know.

Let me take a look at recent feeders notifications.

Female
114 posts

pooh • 8 June 2017 at 3:10 PM

@Ian Ahhh, all of my creatures)
Well, seriously, for example, @jeanne, I feeding her cove EVERY DAY, but my name not showing at recent feeders list. And today she fed my creatures, but I still don't get the notification...

Female
38 posts

jeanne • 8 June 2017 at 5:51 PM

I made a post of this under Help in forum a few days ago, I feed all my pets daily but my name isn't showing as recent feeder on all and some one who always fed all my pets every day I used to get the notification she had written on my wall and one that she had fed X number of pets( in old version), now I only get notification that she wrote on my wall, I don't see her name on all my pets and I am not getting notification that she fed any of my pets. ... and while I have your attention: exchange isn't giving correct credit, example: I snaplink 28 but I only get 10 exchangecredits (not that I am short on XC but I would still like to get what's coming to me)

Female
55 posts

trinitybluz • 24 August 2017 at 1:28 PM

@Ian I'm still not getting notice on people clicking my critters ☹️ is there any way to fix this???

Female
114 posts

pooh • 30 September 2017 at 8:50 AM

I noticed that some notifications about feedings is wrong. The quantity of fed creatures. For example someone has fed my full cove (and his/her nick were shown at all Recent Feeders Lists or user wrote on my wall "Fed all") but notification was "User *nick* has fed 15 of your creatures".
Ow, I forgot to ping 😊 @Ian

Female
334 posts

schelke • 27 December 2017 at 5:36 AM

@Ian
I made a topic saying: 'Hi guys! Not sure if this problem already exist but when I search on "feed" or "feeding" I get 2000 results with people saying "feeding" or "fed all" so I wasn't in the mood to read all of the 2000 results to see if this problem already exist. Anyway...!

There is this long term problem, where people feed my pets but I don't get a notification for that. However, when I click on my pets, their name appears on the bottom of the page next to "recent feeds"

And then a problem that recently occurred. People say they feed my pets but their name doesn't appear under the pets or in the notification list (Like it never does)

Is this consciously that I don't get a notification or what is the deal?

Thank you for listening/ reading! I hope someone could help me?'

But no one replied so I send a ticket to Ian. Guess I'm not the only one with this problem! It's really bugging me out!

Male
1,991 posts

Ian • 5 January 2018 at 4:34 PM

@pooh @jeanne @trinitybluz @schelke

I am terribly sorry that this bug has hung around for so long. It was extremely well hidden and very difficult to find. I'm very pleased, FINALLY, to announce that the "recent feeders" bug has been fixed. I am still looking into the feed roundup notifications issue.

Thanks again, guys. ❤️ I appreciate it.

Female
334 posts

schelke • 5 January 2018 at 4:49 PM

@Ian That is great news! I'm very happy! 😃
Thank you so much 😊

Female
38 posts

jeanne • 5 January 2018 at 5:13 PM

@Ian well bugs are usually very small and good at hiding 😃

Female
114 posts