The Maze (Sign ups and discussion. Accepting characters)

in Roleplaying

Female
46 posts

neonstarr • 19 May 2017 at 11:07 AM

"I don't taste good! I swear it!" Can they see through her tough-girl act. Ar'on looked at her and shook his head." Okay, listen I'm unarmed and scared, and when I finally meet someone, their SNAKE wants to EAT me!"
She looked at the boy. "Call off the snake, I'm no threat." Bobbi was getting cold (again) so she put on her jacket. Ar'on looked at her funny. Bobbi started to wonder whether this guy was for real. His snake was but, he didn't look to scary, in fact he looked a lot like the guys Garrett hung out with, glasses and I think braces. I'm really glad that I put my contacts in before the maze.

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 22 May 2017 at 1:58 PM

Nacio/Pixel

The boy slid off the snake and gave it a hug. Then he looked up at its huge head and said, "It's alright, Pixel. They're nice." The snake looked from Nacio to the girl and panther, then back to Nacio, but didn't attack. Figuring that meant that Pixel would play nice and behave, he turned to the two strangers.

"Um, hi! And, uh, sorry about that. Guess I was worried you would try to kill me or something," he apologized with a shy smile. "Pixel should be fine now. I should find it something to eat though soon. I'd rather not know what happens when it gets hungry..."

Female
46 posts

neonstarr • 22 May 2017 at 2:18 PM

"Okay, I can get food." She sighed. "Thanks, for not killing me." Bobbi smiled back at the boy, getting slightly shy and nervous.
"I'm Bobbi, this is Ar'on, he'll find us something to eat. Right?"Ar'on gave a nod and ran off.
"I like your snake," Bobbi smiled at the boy. "Whats your name and power?"

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 22 May 2017 at 4:58 PM

"Nice to meet you! My name is Nacio and this is Pixel," he said looking back at the large snake. "As for my power, I guess it's summoning reptiles. What is your power?"

As the boy talked to Bobbi, Pixel watched over closely. Although it was against its better judgement, it wouldn't eat them. For now at least. If they became a threat, Pixel knew what its next meal would be. In the meantime, they seemed ok. Watching. No eating. Watch close, it thought.

Female
46 posts

neonstarr • 23 May 2017 at 10:13 AM

"I can talk to animals, or they can talk to me."
Ar'on trotted up with a book bad in his jaws."What's this, Cat?" Inside the bag was clean clothes, a first aid, and some canned food. "Care Package?" She ruffled Ar'on's fur and turned to Nacio.
Smiling she asked,"Do you like canned beans? I can make a fire to cook them." Bobbi walked off to find some dry wood, Ar'on stayed and sat down eyeing the snake.

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 23 May 2017 at 12:40 PM

Nacio nodded his head. Canned beans actually sounded pretty good. Pixel on the other hand hissed at thought of baked beans. It nudged Nacio and then flicked its tail.

"Be back. Find better food," it gently hissed, then slithered away to find a monster to eat. Nacio wasn't sure what the huge snake had said, but he hoped it would be back. He had grown quite attached to the reptile.
~~~
It wasn't long before Pixel found a chimera stalking the maze. In one swift bite, the snake killed the monster and slithered back to the group.

Female
46 posts

neonstarr • 23 May 2017 at 12:48 PM

After cooking the beans she gave some to Nacio and Ar'on. The beans tasted great, like smoke and ash.
"Sorry I'm not the best cook," She apologized to the boy. Turning to Pixel she said, "Sorry that you don't like beans." She stood and walked off. She just had to think.

Ar'on sat, staring at the boy as he ate his beans. He was also watching Pixel. He did NOT trust that snake, or the boy. No matter how much Bobbi did, but he would play nice until Pixel showed the slightest threat towards Bobbi.

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 23 May 2017 at 1:52 PM

Pixel worked at swallowing the chimera while the others ate the beans. Despite the taste, Nacio actually enjoyed it.
"It's fine! Thank you for cooking it," he replied. He watched as she walked off and yawned. He was getting tired and it had been a long day. Nacio walked over to Pixel who's body had a bump from the recently eaten chimera. It gave a small hiss in greeting, drowsiness glazing its eyes. It wrapped itself around the boy in a protective circle and both doze off quickly.

Female
46 posts

neonstarr • 23 May 2017 at 1:55 PM

When Bobbi finally returned Nacio and Pixel were asleep. "Adorable," She looked at Ar'on and laid down beside him. "Good night." She whispered and fell asleep.

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 23 May 2017 at 3:32 PM

Nacio woke up to the sound of hissing. Opening his eyes, he couldn't see much except scales.

"Pixel? Bobbi? Ar'on? What's happening?" he called out and climbed up over the snake's coils to see what it was hissing at. A large phoenix cawed at them.

Female
46 posts

neonstarr • 23 May 2017 at 5:23 PM

Bobbi woke up to the cawing of a bird.
"WATER!" She yelled. The bird went for her eyes but she dodged and it got her cheek, three jagged lines, bright red.
Ar'on jumped at the bird and missed. Then Pixel sprung up bit the bird in half. The headless bird was twitching.
"Does it look bad ,Nacio? Are you hurt?" The cuts stung and few tears escaped making them burn worse.

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 23 May 2017 at 5:55 PM

Pixel angrily struck at the birds body over and over again. The bird had attacked the snake's humans and it was not ok with that. Nacio ran up to Bobbi. "I'm fine, but we need to clean the wound. It looks like it might bleed."

Female
46 posts

neonstarr • 24 May 2017 at 8:08 AM

"Good, that you're all ok. It stings, I think the first aid is in the bag, along with clean clothes if you need some." Bobbi tried to smile but winced instead. Ar'on walked over and started licking wound.
"I hate birds," He grumbled.
Nacio returned with the first aid and help Bobbi clean up the wound."Thanks, Nacio."

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 24 May 2017 at 11:54 AM

Nacio smiled shyly. "No problem! You think I'd just let you be wounded?" After he treated Bobbi's wounds, he went back to the bag and examined the clothing. It wasn't really his style, but it would probably be more comfortable than what he was wearing.
"I'll be right back," he said as he disappeared behind Pixel. While he changed, the snake glanced at Ar'on and nodded.
"Birdsss bad. Predatorsss of sssnakesss. Hate birdsss. Not even very tasssty," Pixel quietly hissed. Nacio soon emerged from around the snake wearing a pair of jeans, a grey t-shirt, and black combat boots.
"There is still another pair of clothes in there if you want to wear them," he said to Bobbi.

Female
46 posts

neonstarr • 26 May 2017 at 11:51 AM

"Okay, thanks, most of my brothers would let me be wounded." She smiled and grabbed the bag." May I, Pixel?" The snake curled around her. finishing she looked at herself. "I look like a potato."
@pitch1226

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 26 May 2017 at 12:38 PM

"I'm sure you don't look like that bad! Come on out," Nacio called. He waited on the other side of Pixel and petted its scales. The snake looked at the girl and hissed a laugh. "You look uncomfy," Pixel hissed with, a reptile grin on its face.

Female
46 posts

neonstarr • 26 May 2017 at 12:43 PM

She came out in a 3 sized to big black t-shirt and skinny jeans."Potato." Ar'on silently laughed.
She started blushing, her face turning red. @pitch1226

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 26 May 2017 at 12:57 PM

Nacio stifled a laugh. He coughed instead and smiled at Bobbi. "You don't look that bad. If you have a rubber band you can tie it so it won't be as large."

Female
46 posts

neonstarr • 30 May 2017 at 2:16 PM

Bobbi smiled and did as told, taking down her mess of hair."We should start moving again though." She climbed onto Ar'on's back, looking back at Nacio. "And if possible, find a hairbrush."

Ar'on looked back at the snake, he was growing quite fond of his company. "Where to, miss?" He silently asked Bobbi.
"I don't know. Left?"
"Sure thing Bopsi-doo."
"Don't call me that!"
Ar'on silently laughed and had a feline grin on his face. @pitch1226

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 2 June 2017 at 10:36 AM

Nacio nodded in agreement. "Yeah, good idea. Come on Pixel!" Nacio followed the girl and panther. Pixel slithered behind them, too big to be beside them. It flicked its tongue everyone and a while, smelling for danger.

Female
46 posts

neonstarr • 2 June 2017 at 10:41 AM

Bobbi looked at the sky, it was a clear blue. It made her start to miss home. "So, Nacio, you have any siblings?" She turned to the boy, smiling. @pitch1226

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 2 June 2017 at 11:41 AM

Nacio nodded, but didn't say anything at first. He wondered what his sister was thinking. Was she worried? Did she even care? He hoped she was OK.

"I have an older sister," he quietly said. Looking at Bobbi, Nacio smiled and asked, "Do you have any siblings?"

Female
46 posts

neonstarr • 2 June 2017 at 1:10 PM

"Um, yeah. Eight older brothers, two adopted." She looked down at the fur of Ar'on's neck. "Do you miss her?" She whispered hardly loud enough to hear.
Ar'on sense something was wrong with Bobbi. Maybe she really really wanted that hairbrush.....what's a hairbrush?
He could feel the spot where Bobbi was nuzzling his scruff getting damp. @pitch1226

Male
1,736 posts

jello • 2 June 2017 at 1:27 PM

@emeraldstar is it too late to sign up? I've never been part of an rp before, and i don't want to do a warriors rp...?

Female
46 posts

neonstarr • 2 June 2017 at 1:46 PM

It shouldn't be, i dont mean to speak for Emeraldstar but i joined in the middle too!

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 6 June 2017 at 11:38 AM

Nacio nodded slightly. He missed her more than he wanted to let on. Look back at Pixel, the snake looked at him with concern, but he just gave a half-hearted smile back. The boy looked at Bobbi and asked, "Eight brothers? Wow. That's a lot of siblings! Do you miss them?"

@neonstarr

Female
46 posts

neonstarr • 6 June 2017 at 11:41 AM

Bobbi nodded slightly, remembering all the pranks they pulled together, all the thunder storms, every little memory.
she choked back a sob."I'm sorry, I'm a mess."
@pitch1226

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 6 June 2017 at 11:46 AM

Nacio's eyes widened a bit surprised. He felt bad that he had made her cry.

"It's ok! I don't mind," he insisted. Nacio gently took her hand and pulled her into a hug. "We'll make it out of here. We'll get back home."
@neonstarr

Female
46 posts

neonstarr • 6 June 2017 at 12:01 PM

She snuggled closer."Thank you." she whispered.
Ar'on sighed."Bopsey, there's water around her somewhere's if you wish to bathe."
Bobbi nodded and let go of Nacio following Ar'on. @pitch1226

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 6 June 2017 at 12:13 PM

Pixel quietly hissed at Nacio, causing him to look at the snake. It gave him a cocky smile and hissed a laugh. Nacio began to blush. He wasn't sure what the snake was taking about, but he had a hunch about what it was about.

"No. No no no. Pixel stop," he mumbled at the reptile. "Now, Bobbi is going to go bathe so we should go find something to eat."
@neonstarr