The Maze (Sign ups and discussion. Accepting characters)

in Roleplaying

1,031 posts

emeraldstar • 25 April 2017 at 4:25 PM

You lived a normal life on the planet of Oudna. That was until one day when you were walking through the town you knew well and saw a poster. You stopped to look at it. It read "A tournament for the brave. The lucky 10 shall be picked on the April the 26th. Come to Aloa forest and talk to a person in blue, tell them your name to enter. Follow that person and they'll take you to your destination. Only ten of you shall be picked. Good luck!" It was being drawn today! You went home and grabbed your things and ran to the forest. You saw a lady with a clip board wearing a navy dress. "Here for the competition?" She asked. You nodded and told her your name. She put your name on the clip board and led you to a hole in a tree. She jumped through the hole. You were shocked, but followed. You were transported in front of a man with black hair, Emerald green eyes and pale skin. He wore a suit and carried a cane. He announced who was going to take on the challenge. It was you and 9 others you'd never met. All of a sudden, he clicked his fingers and you were in a maze. All of you were separated by walls. You reached into your pocket and found a book. You opened it. It read "You've been given powers to help you get through the maze. Get to the Center to receive your second power. Good luck." You were confused but you knew it was too late, you had to get to the Center.

Rules: You know my rules guys, if not, check some of my other rps.

Form:

Name:
Clothes:
Personality:
Power (Only one allowed for now. You shall be PMed once you receive a new power):
Other:

Also, there's gonna be monsters in the maze. It's not gonna be easy. Oh, and the hedges move and can trap you at any time. Good luck.

My forms:

Name: Emily
Appearance: Emily has waist length brown hair, green eyes and freckles.
Clothes: Emily wears a green top with a leather jacket and black leggings. She wears brown combat boot and carries a brown satchel.
Personality: Emily is kind, quiet, intelligent and can find the complicated way to solve problems instead of the easy way.
Power (Only one allowed for now. You shall be PMed once you receive a new power): Emily can control nature.
Other:

Name: Abigail (Abbie)
Appearence: Abbie has waist length blonde hair that's usually in a neat ponytail, blue eyes and a face covered with freckles.
Clothes: Abbie usually wears a pair of mint Pumas, a blue baseball jacket, denim jeans and a necklace with a star on it.
Personality: Abbie doesn't trust many people but when she trusts you, she is extremely loyal. She can be pushy, but is blunt and honest.
Power (Only one allowed for now. You shall be PMed once you receive a new power): Abbie can summon basic weapons to fight with.
Other: Abbie is athletic and a good gymnast. This can give her an advantage sometimes.

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 1 May 2017 at 8:03 PM

Name: Iris
Appearance: she has long hair below her shoulders. She has dark brown eyes and always wears the same 5 bracelets every single day.
Clothes: she wears a long dress and (always) a pair of comfortable sneakers,
Personality: chatterbox. She loves to talk and chat, but is also very smart and gets straight As.
Power: She can control the weather.
Other: she loves tennis.
@emeraldstar

1,031 posts

emeraldstar • 2 May 2017 at 1:33 AM

@iris1929578 Accepted

Female
695 posts

dappne6 • 2 May 2017 at 2:04 AM

Name: Lucy
Appearance: Lucy is very pretty with long blonde hair and sky blue eyes
Clothes: Lucy wears a short Pink dress with a blue belt
Personality: Lucy is very kind and shy but if she has something against someone she will let them know, even because of this she makes friends pretty easily
Power: Lucy can become invisible, It helps her when she gets to shy
Other: Lucy loves singing and guitar (and is very good at both) but is to shy to every sing or play to anyone

Name: Ben
Appearance: Ben has handsome Brown Hair and sky blue eyes
Clothes: Ben wears jeans and a stylish black top
Personality: Ben is much like his twin Lucy, But never dislikes anyone and is even shyer!
Power: Ben has the power of ice
Other: Is twin of Lucy

@emeraldstar Am I allowed 2? If not just Lucy ^^

1,031 posts

emeraldstar • 2 May 2017 at 2:57 AM

@dappne6 Both Accepted 😊

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 2 May 2017 at 8:47 AM

Name: Reuben
Appearance: He has black hair with a bit of dark brown. His eyes are brown with blue flecks and his skin is slightly pale. Freckles spray his face and a few appear on his arms.
Clothes: Reuben wears a grey t-shirt, tan shorts, black combat boots, and a black beanie. He also has a military dog tag that he is extremely protective of and keeps it tucked under his shirt.
Personality: Very grumpy, he can be sarcastic and smug. Reuben likes his personal space and will lash out at those who don't respect it. Although he is rude and claims to be a loner, he actually is more comfortable around others and prefers not to be alone. He can also be a bit selfish.
Power (Only one allowed for now. You shall be PMed once you receive a new power): Health (Can take away health or give it)
Other: 18 years old

Name: Milo
Appearance: He has dirty blonde hair and amber eyes. His skin has a slight tan.
Clothes: Milo wears jeans, a white button up shirt, black dress shoes, dark grey formal vest, and a dark grey newsboy hat. He also has a grayish blue tie.
Personality: He is very bubbly and optimistic, usually friendly. Milo can be overwhelming sometimes because of how energetic he is.
Power (Only one allowed for now. You shall be PMed once you receive a new power): Super speed
Other: 16 years old

@emeraldstar

1,031 posts

emeraldstar • 2 May 2017 at 3:40 PM

@pitch1226 Both accepted.

Name: River
Appearence: River has waist length blonde hair with light blue dip dye, blue eyes and quite a few freckles.
Clothes: A blue t-shirt saying love, a navy skirt, a silver necklace with a wave on it and blue doc martens.
Personality: Sweet, kind, friendly, polite, quite smart. She is usually calm apart from when anyone insults/is rude to herself and/or her friends.
Power: Water manipulation
Other:

Female
82 posts

oceanswhisper • 3 May 2017 at 4:40 PM

@emeraldstar

Name: Venus Black
Appearance: Venus has waist length black hair tipped with white, light pink lips and yellow-green eyes. She has pale skin, with narrowed eyebrows
Clothes: Venus wears a black leather outfit with a white shirt. She also wears jeans and white sneakers. Venus also wears three necklaces, one of a silver cat, studded with white gems, one of a 2-D cube structure, and the third is just a plain necklace with nothing on it. She also wears a plain metal ring.
Personality: Venus is usually rather shy to new people, but if you know her well she will usually be silly around you. Venus is also grave, but she also has a short temper and will burst into tears easily. She always wants to get her way and doesn't like it if her opinion is voted against.
Other: She has a love for cats.

Hope this is okay!

Female
695 posts

dappne6 • 3 May 2017 at 11:48 PM

@emeraldstar Can we start now?????

1,031 posts

emeraldstar • 4 May 2017 at 2:55 AM

Great form! What would your character's power be?
@oceanswhisper

Ok
@dappne6

Female
695 posts

dappne6 • 4 May 2017 at 3:02 AM

Lucy started running with Ben beside her side, Then suddenly they saw someone, They thought it was Emily from eiler but they weren't shore So Ben yelled "Emily is that you?"

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 4 May 2017 at 7:13 AM

Name: Lilith
Appearance: Her hair is an amber color and it is put into two loose pony tails that rest on the front of her shoulders. Her side bangs are too short to be pulled back and sometimes get in her face. Lilith's eyes are a grey and her skin slightly pale.
Clothes: She wears light wash jeans with a black long sleeve shirt. Around her waist is a red flannel and Lilith wears brown cowgirl boots. On her right wrist is two leather bracelets and on her left is one. Lilith wears black framed glasses and a brown cowgirl hat.
Personality: Fun loving and extroverted, Lilith is smug yet kind. Although she can be sarcastic, it is all in good fun. She likes danger and risks. Lilith hates to be doubted and likes proving others wrong. Her pride can get her in trouble.
Power (Only one allowed for now. You shall be PMed once you receive a new power): Creates illusions
Other: 17 years old and she is afraid of heights

@emeraldstar

1,031 posts

emeraldstar • 4 May 2017 at 7:54 AM

@pitch1226 Accepted. @dappne6 All the characters don't know each other, except your two characters and Emily. @oceanswhisper @iris1929578

Emily looked at Ben. "Ben?" She yelled. She ran towards them. "We should stay as a group. We have more chance of survival." She explained.

River ran through the maze, frantically looking for others in the maze. Suddenly, she came around the corner and found a phoenix. And no, it was not friendly.

Abbie ran through the maze. She saw several monsters but always went to turn the other way so she could find a team before she got going. She eventually bumped into Ben, Lucy and Emily. She summoned a sword to her hand.

Emily looked at Abbie. She summoned plants and they hiss at Abbie. "Weapon down. Or my plants will take it off you." She said. She waited for Abbie, Lucy and Ben's responses.

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 4 May 2017 at 10:31 AM

Reuben

Closing the book, the teen blew a strand of hair out of his face. Powers, huh? he thought to himself. I'll play around with that later. Before he started walking, Reuben put his hand on his chest. He could feel the outline of his military dog tag and it made him relax a bit. All of a sudden, he could hear commotion.

"Oh yeah. I forgot other people were here. Great," he grumbled. As he walked, a thorny vine shot out in front of him, grazing his arm. Although it wasn't as bad as it could be, it still stung. Reuben grabbed his arm with a wince and cursed under his breath. To his surprise, as soon as he grabbed his arm, it stopped hurting. Lifting his hand, the teen's eyes widened at the sight of the injury healing within seconds.

"Well, that's useful."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Milo

"Hmm, probably should have changed before I got myself stuck in a maze," Milo joked, looking down at his outfit. "It's a little fancy for adventure, but oh well." Noticing the book, he picked it up and opened it. Quickly skimming it, a single word caught his attention.

"Powers? I like the sound of that!" Snapping the book shut, Milo thrust his hands out in an attempt to activate his powers. However, nothing happened. Confused, he shrugged and decided to figure it out later. He could hear people talking.

"People! Maybe I can meet up with them!" Milo started to run toward the voices, but the next thing he knew was he ran full force into a wall.

"Ow." He didn't recall running that fast. "Let's try that again." This time he walked into a longer part of the maze. As he started to run, Milo quickly gained speed and reached the corner much faster than he should have been able to.

"Super speed, huh? I can work with that. Now, time to find the others."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lilith

Lilith had already begun experimenting with her powers while she made her way through the maze. Making a movement with her hand, a small bird appeared and landed on her finger. As soon as she pushed her finger to its stomach though, it disappeared in a puff of color.

"Could make a cool prank! I might try that out!" She giggled to herself.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm subscribed, no need to ping me 😊
@emeraldstar @dappne6 @oceanwhisper @iris1929578

Female
695 posts

dappne6 • 4 May 2017 at 4:02 PM

Ben and Lucy ran and soon bumped into another figure but this one seemed to be a boy, "Hello" Ben called then suddenly got scared it was one of the Monsters.

Lucy just hid behind Ben, Her blonde almost gold hair shimmered as they started to step towards the person.

1,031 posts

emeraldstar • 4 May 2017 at 4:29 PM

Emily stebbed backwards, bumping into Ben. She apologised and suddenly the vines hissed at Abigail but then sunk back into the ground and grew where the stranger was. They started hissing again.

Abbie dropped her sword. ''Who are you?'' she asked Ben, Emily, Lucy and the stranger.

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 4 May 2017 at 4:34 PM

Milo

The boy slammed into another wall and rubbed his head as he stood up. "Ugh, still need to get used to that." Then he noticed others were there and friendly smiled.

"Oh! Hey! The name's Milo! Talk about first impressions. Anyway, who are you all?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
@emeraldstar
@dappne6

1,031 posts

emeraldstar • 4 May 2017 at 4:40 PM

@pitch1226 No need to ping, I've subscribed 😃 @Dappne6

The vines lowered and Emily looked at Milo. ''I'm Emily'' she leant her hand out towards him. ''This is Ben and Lucy.'' she said, looking at both of them. Then she looked at the stranger. ''And this is a girl who hasn't introduced herself yet.''

(Imma do Abbie in first person for some reason xD)

I picked my sword up again. If this Emily girl wasn't trying to help me out of this crazy maze I probably would of had an epic sword fight with her. I would of won, obviously. Her response was not particulary pleasent, but to say the truth, nor was she. I looked at her angrily. ''Bossing us round? Who do you think you are? Those two obviously have mouths and are capable of speaking by themselves.'' I said, losing my temper with her.

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 4 May 2017 at 5:02 PM

Milo

He shook her hand and said, "Nice to meet you!" Milo was a bit surprised at the other girl's hostility and took a step back.

"Wow, someone has anger issues," he teased, though he meant no harm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reuben

Continuing to fail to get to the center, Reuben was able to get closer and closer to the talking.

"Gosh, sounds like a lot of people," he mumbled. Though he would never admit it, he was glad that there was other people around.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
@dappne6

Female
695 posts

dappne6 • 4 May 2017 at 11:21 PM

Ben says "Actually we can talk ourselves thank you very much", Lucy just stands their thinking 'their are so many people here' and looks at her brother nervously

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 4 May 2017 at 11:26 PM

Iris
Iris heard talking close to where she was. She tried to find a way to it, but bumped into a hedge. It had moved! "You stupid hedge," she muttered. "Now you've trapped me in." And sure she was, hedges completely surrounded her. She stomped her foot, and it immediately started raining. "Wha?" She leaned against a hedge. "Geez, it's raining HARD."

1,031 posts

emeraldstar • 5 May 2017 at 2:32 AM

Emily smiled at Milo. She then turned to Abbie and rolled her eyes at her. "Well we're not gonna help you unless you get a lot nicer." Said Emily, looking at Abbie.

"Fine. Whatever. I don't need your useless help anyway. I'll beat ya all to the center, guaranteed!" Abbie said angrily and then ran of round a corner with her sword still in hand.

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 5 May 2017 at 6:48 AM

Milo

"Two words: Anger issues," he giggled as Abbie ran around the the corner. Turning back to the others, he stopped and looked up at the sky. "Is it just me, or is starting to rain?" Looking around, he noticed that on the other side of the hedge it was raining.

@dappne6
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reuben

He trudged through, getting closer to the talking. After a moment, an angry looking girl turning the corner into his section. Reuben wasn't sure whether to approach her or not.

@emeraldstar
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lilith

Turning a corner, Lilith looked up as it started to rain. As she continued to walk, it got harder and harder. Might be someone's powers. Which means someone is close by, she thought to herself. "Hey! Is anyone there? Perhaps the person who caused it to rain?"

@iris1929578

1,031 posts

emeraldstar • 5 May 2017 at 7:52 AM

Abbie ran past Reuben and carried on through the maze.

River looked at the Phoenix. It dived at her. Suddenly, she made a wall of water, protecting her and hurting the Phoenix. The Phoenix disappeared and River made the water wall fall down. She ran past where the Phoenix was and continued.

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 5 May 2017 at 11:01 AM

Reuben

A bit relieved that she kept moving on, the teen could hear the group but didn't make a move to join them. Instead he decided to just follow them in secret and reveal himself when he absolutely had to.

Female
695 posts

dappne6 • 5 May 2017 at 4:00 PM

I am subscribed dont ping me Plz guys ^^

When Milo had said anger issues she laughed then saddened immediately thinking about the dad she lost as a kid, He was always the funny one.....

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 5 May 2017 at 6:57 PM

@pitch1226

Hearing a voice, she was hopeful that the girl might help her out of here. Suddenly, the hedge in front of her moved, and she found herself face-to-face with another girl's gray eyes. "Well, I don't know, but I think that I started it. Maybe..." she trailed off. "I can control the weather!" She thought that she wanted it to be sunny again, but not too hot. Then, it turned sunny. "Wow!"

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 5 May 2017 at 7:19 PM

Lilith

"Awesome! This weather is perfect! I'm Lilith by the way. What's your name?" She smiled. The girl seemed to be friendly so Lilith saw her as a potential friend.

@iris1929578

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 5 May 2017 at 7:36 PM

"Hi Lilith! I'm Iris. Well, I just learned that I could control the weather today. Well, pretty good power, huh?" Iris turned to look at the hedges. Three still were in the same place, and the fourth one was probably gonna move soon. "Well, let's get outta here."
@pitch1226

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 5 May 2017 at 9:11 PM

@emeraldstar

Name: Sara
Appearence: Sara has gold hair and blue eyes. She is fair skinned and rather short for her age.
Clothes: Sara wears a white t-shirt and a blue skirt. Her shoes are a sneaker. Other than that, she wears a plain necklace with a white stone shaped as an heart.
Personality: Sara is shy and talented. She can be proud sometimes, or humble if she feels like it. Other than that, she's trustworthy and truthful.
Power (Only one allowed for now. You shall be PMed once you receive a new power): Teleportation of short distances.
Other: She's 17 and afraid of anything creepy.