Too many feed requests (wait a few seconds, refresh, and try again.)

in Problems & Bugs

Female
1,347 posts

silverserpent • 6 May 2017 at 10:56 AM

I get the notice Too many feed requests (wait a few seconds, refresh, and try again.)* quite often while feeding multiple tabs in a row (quite quickly, which is the whole point, but that might be why it's happening, I don't know).

It's annoying, because it slows down my feeding and sometimes I completely fail to feed a critter because it takes time for the notification to load and I usually see it a split second too late before I close the tab - assuming that the feeding was done, just like back in the old days.

Maybe it's not really a bug, as such, but it's not ideal for how I'm used to playing Egg Cave, at least. 😊

Side note:
*Too many feed requests. (Wait a few seconds, refresh, and try again.) Would be more correct. 😉

Female
1,034 posts

momokie • 7 May 2017 at 6:31 PM

@silverserpent

I get these a lot too and its kinda frustrating ;___;

Male
1,987 posts

Ian • 8 May 2017 at 3:31 PM

@silverserpent @momokie I've updated the feed flood to allow for an extra 10 feeds in the allotted time period.

Please write me back if you have any more problems. It's there to deter hackers and bots but should feel normal for fast-feeding human beings.

Ping me back if you continue getting these errors or if the feed flood is high enough now. ❤️

Female
1,347 posts

silverserpent • 10 May 2017 at 7:40 PM

@Ian I've tested it for a few days now and it's much better. I don't see the notification as frequently, but I do see it so it's still something of a (small) problem.
(I'm really fast at feeding.) 😉

Male
1,987 posts

Ian • 11 May 2017 at 5:23 PM

@silverserpent glad to hear it's feeling much better.

Topic closed.