♡ Luv's Trading ♡

in Trading & Auctions

Non-binary
2,849 posts

luv • 10 May 2017 at 11:34 AM

I have more CC than I need right now, I am not interested in any more CC at this time.

Hey everyone! So returning to Egg Cave after so long, I've found that a LOT has changed, and now I'm holding onto creatures that I'm not as interested in, and my priorities have shifted. Seeing as I've been getting lots of questions these past few days about what I'm trading, I've decided to put up a list of everything that's available and work from here instead of juggling PMs and comments.

So, I'll start with the good stuff and work my way down!

These are the eggs I've been asked about the most lately that ARE UFT~
Lal (egg)
Abrillion (last)
Goldox (egg)
Olimpt (first)
Effa (second)
Chiye (last)
Frogike (tent/maybe)
Sherth (egg)
Unipeg (egg)
Biwo (tent/maybe)
Oscoa (very tent/good offer)

Besides those, feel free to ask about creatures here, and at my sides @haku and @store (everything at store is definitely UFT).

What I am looking for most is:
- Onny
- Guinstar
- Luvleis
- Gobbler
- Mummar
- Corphex
- Flar
- Crystar
- Valgrun
- CC (I will make it clear when this is needed again. Will be accepted for most creatures @store).
- EC

I will consider all offers, and ignore almost everything in my profile-- it's very outdated! You can ask if anything is UFT, and a lot of it may be for the right offer. If anything is not UFT, I will tell you politely!

[ Tagging the people I've been talking to on my profile or in PMs to clarify what is definitely UFT ]
@daisy1664
@jardoz
@oscoa
@fakeworld
@lightningpaws
@dreamie

Male
336 posts

ufo • 10 May 2017 at 11:46 AM

@luv would you accept 10K CC or CC + @zardoz for Olimpt, Uniped, and Chiye? I'm not great at values so please feel free to counter with what you'd like/think is fair 😊

Female
311 posts

quetzalcoatl • 10 May 2017 at 12:20 PM

@luv

I'll give 10kcc for frogike plus sherth.

I threw out offers for the other 2 in pm but I'm guessing they are not for trade?

Edit: sorry just read your pm haha. Sounds good . the user who knows values around here is immortal raven.

Non-binary
2,849 posts

luv • 10 May 2017 at 12:53 PM

@daisy1664 @jardoz
Oh yeah, @immortalraven has been helping me out with lots of values, they're great!

As for both of your offers, I'd be interested, however I don't want to trade exclusively for CC as I only need enough to rebirth creatures and move some stages around, and I'm more focused on finding some of my wishlist creatures too. So which ones are you guys most interested in?

Male
336 posts

ufo • 10 May 2017 at 12:59 PM

@luv Hmm I'd probably be most interested in Olimpt, but I'm interested in all 3 so whatever works best for you 😊

Don't have any of your WL creatures but I have a Goblar egg UFT if you're interested!

@immortalraven is very nice and fair so I'd trust her values for sure. Thanks!

40 posts

dreamie • 10 May 2017 at 1:01 PM

@Luv 6k CC for Abrillion or Biwo?

Female
311 posts

quetzalcoatl • 10 May 2017 at 1:10 PM

@luv I'm most interested in Arnmnae. I wish I had some wish creatures you were seeking but sadly I do not. I can trade some nice creatures that are still valuable though as well as the cc. Can give 6k cc plus a couple creatures for Armnae. But can give the CC for Sherth 7.5k cc (thats the amount minus the frogike)

EDIT: @luv

Heres some creatures I am offering. Do any of these interest you ?

https://eggcave.com/egg/1349490
https://eggcave.com/egg/987760
https://eggcave.com/egg/290050
https://eggcave.com/egg/1295513
https://eggcave.com/egg/1813430
https://eggcave.com/egg/640940
https://eggcave.com/egg/2051721
https://eggcave.com/egg/2052467

Non-binary
2,849 posts

luv • 10 May 2017 at 1:42 PM

@jardoz
The olimpt is probably my favourite, even though I do have two, so I'd be more tempted for chiye or unipeg but we can negotiate for the olimpt if it's the deciding factor for you.

@dreamie
I'm not sure about values so I'll do a quick check, but I can trade the Abrillion for sure.

@daisy1664
I'm pretty attached to the arnmae, so I'll see, as it seems like I'll be getting a fair amount of CC from trading some creatures that mean a little less to me.

Female
311 posts

quetzalcoatl • 10 May 2017 at 1:44 PM

@luv

Ok that sounds fine. How do you feel about Oscoa then? And would you accept my 7.5k cc offer on Sherth?

Male
336 posts

ufo • 10 May 2017 at 1:47 PM

@luv I could offer 6kcc for uniped & chye or 3k each

I could do 8k for Olimpt 😊

I'd be fine with any of these and I appreciate you considering my offers 😊 thanks!

Non-binary
2,849 posts

luv • 10 May 2017 at 1:47 PM

@daisy1664
We'll see about the sherth, I'm going to try and hunt down people who might be trading my wishlist creatures, because I know some old users are more interested in creatures than CC, I'll let you know ASAP though, okay?

Female
311 posts

quetzalcoatl • 10 May 2017 at 1:51 PM

@luv

Ok. Would like to work something out for cc at least but I understand. I just see this topic turning into a bidding war soon and I'm not a fan of those :/ Hence Why i prefer private PM trades vs. Public ones. Thats how it is around here these days. So we shall see. Just let me know please, I'll be here.

Male
336 posts

ufo • 10 May 2017 at 1:57 PM

@luv does that apply to my offers as well?

Non-binary
2,849 posts

luv • 10 May 2017 at 1:58 PM

@daisy1664
I'm not trying to create a bidding war or haggle different prices for the same creatures with different people-- I'm just organizing my thoughts because I have a nasty habit of forgetting about PMs/comments and then leaving people hanging on forever without closure. So I apologize, if you'd prefer to pursue a private trade that's fine with me.

@jardoz
Sorry, 80k CC, or 8k? And no, I'm more willing to trade the Chiye/Unipeg potentially as they mean more to me than my arnmae/etc.

Male
336 posts

ufo • 10 May 2017 at 2:00 PM

@luv oh my sorry haha 8k CC lol fixed the post

Non-binary
2,849 posts

luv • 10 May 2017 at 2:03 PM

@jardoz
That's alright! I assumed you meant 8k, 80 would have been crazy :'D Would you consider more for the chiye, as we started bargaining when it was 5k as an offer?

Male
336 posts

ufo • 10 May 2017 at 2:05 PM

@luv yes just let me know what you would like and for which creatures and it's yours. I'd prefer a solid counter offer with what you're comfortable with.

Female
311 posts

quetzalcoatl • 10 May 2017 at 2:06 PM

@luv

It's fine! I just wanted to state my opinion on it was all. Especially since you said you have been gone for a while. Wanted to give a heads up as to how things seem to take a nasty turn around here sometimes; just so you were aware. I appreciate that you are respectful to people and aren't looking to do those things. So thank you. I appreciate you considering people and not leaving them in the dark! So it's all good, we can continue to work out trades here. 😊

EDIT: @luv Also, Still very interested in Frogike too. Its only worth around 1.5k cc and I was overoffering for that one. Offering 2.5k cc. So please keep me in mind for him if that is all we can work out.

Non-binary
2,849 posts

luv • 10 May 2017 at 2:14 PM

@daisy1664
I'll definitely consider you for Remnant! I've always liked frogs too.

@jardoz
Absolutely! I'll get back to you within the next few hours.

Female
311 posts

quetzalcoatl • 10 May 2017 at 5:09 PM

@luv

I love the little guys (as you can see from my cove xD) So need Frogike and Unchaga are the last 2. Do you have Unchaga for trade as well?

Demiboy
2,368 posts

ethereality • 10 May 2017 at 5:34 PM

@luv I have a valgrun interested in your effa please contact me! sorry still getting used to ec v3 I'm very confused

Female
558 posts

telekinec • 10 May 2017 at 5:40 PM

@luv
If you have any Mos, Luminese or Fairy Habitat creatures I can exchange CC 😊

Non-binary
2,849 posts

luv • 10 May 2017 at 5:49 PM

@jean56111457309
I have many mos, but probably only one that would be UFT. What do you mean by "Fairy Habitat" creatures?

@motivecat
No problem doll! Would you prefer a PM?

@daisy1664
I have an Unchaga, but I'm very partial towards him, and I'm not sure if he's UFT.

Female
558 posts

telekinec • 10 May 2017 at 5:50 PM

@luv
In it's Archive description it'll say where it lives. Those I wish to collect come from Fairy World 😊

Female
311 posts

quetzalcoatl • 10 May 2017 at 6:03 PM

@luv Ok no problem! Have you thought any more about my other offers please and thanks? ^-^

Male
83 posts

smithbob6 • 10 May 2017 at 6:06 PM

Ok first off I want to it has been so long so happy to see you are back in the game

Second I love so many of your creatures and would love to trade a lot are you only wanting the things that you had list in your first post

Female
1,002 posts

shirona • 10 May 2017 at 6:14 PM

@luv
Hey, welcome back!
Would any of the following be of interest to you:
Brios
Cetopia
Corlinn
Raskoon
Bellato
Reep
Grizzard?

Demiboy
2,368 posts

ethereality • 10 May 2017 at 6:25 PM

@luv Yes that would be really appreciated ❤️ also I have an AP exam Friday so I might like be super busy today and tomorrow lol

Non-binary
2,849 posts

luv • 10 May 2017 at 7:00 PM

@daisy1664
Right now I have all the cc I need, but I will keep it in the back of my brain for when I need more!

@jean56111457309
In that case, I have an Aosidhe, numerous Bakus, numerous Engels, a few Plores, puffups, and a Pantheart egg.

@smithbob6
It's great to see another old user! Not exclusively no, there's other things I'm considering, and everything at my side store could be traded away for smaller items, as well as most of my side haku.

@element
Potentially the raskoon/bellato, even though I already have one.

@motivecat
I'll message you ASAP!

Female
558 posts

telekinec • 10 May 2017 at 7:06 PM

@luv
I think I'm only missing a Baku and a Plore from your list. I only have CC to offer though, sorry :/