Rebirth Stone Clarification

in Help & Questions

Non-binary
2,849 posts

luv • 10 May 2017 at 4:28 PM

I imagine I'll be frequenting this forum quite a lot in the next little while! I had two situations I wanted to clarify about rebirth.

1) If you decrease a creature's stats to zero, does its level decrease to 0 also? (ie, does it stop being immortal?)

2) It says on the rebirth page that if you rebirth a creature that is frozen, it will remain frozen in its egg stage. Let's say you had a creature frozen in its second stage and wanted to decrease it to first. Do you need to rebirth it, get Uneternal Youth to unfreeze it because it'll now be a frozen egg, allow it to grow, and then freeze it again?

Female
5,406 posts

Orderedchaos • 10 May 2017 at 4:34 PM

@luv
1: Because a creature's level is tied to its stats resetting those stats to 0 with a stone of rebirth will set the creature's level back to 0 making it mortal.

2: Yes, that is what you would have to do. Rebirthing a creature does not remove a freeze, if it has one. So if you want it to grow past the egg stage you will need to remove the freeze.

Non-binary
2,849 posts

luv • 10 May 2017 at 4:36 PM

@orderedchaos
Thanks for the speedy response, that cleared it up for me!

Just one more quick question (unrelated to rebirth, I apologize). Does the Leaf of Vaka ever expire?

Female
5,406 posts

Orderedchaos • 10 May 2017 at 4:38 PM

@luv
Nope, the Leaf of Vaka does not expire.

Non-binary
2,849 posts

luv • 10 May 2017 at 4:40 PM

@orderedchaos
Thank you! ❤️ This can now be closed.

Female
5,406 posts

Orderedchaos • 10 May 2017 at 4:42 PM

@luv
I'm glad I could help! 😊

As all the questions have been answered this topic is now closed.