Steven Universe: "The after story".

in Roleplaying

Female
31 posts

jj-kitkat1987 • 19 May 2017 at 9:17 PM

The crystal gems are no more....Garnet, Amethyst, and pearl have been shattered in their courageous battle with the diamonds. Steven has been taken hostage into home world and no one has seen him since. Humans remain on earth and aren't safe. Some gems that were apart of the crystal gems remain on earth, but after the second gem war they have gone their separate ways due to their failure to protect earth and their friends who were shattered. The diamonds aren't at rest either, they are recovering and creating new and stronger gems for yet another war to comeThey even recruited other diamonds to help take over earth .....will earth be doomed to destruction, or will a new band of gems rise up and rebel against their leaders so that they could flee to earth and be free? We'll have to wait and see....

Rules
No perfect characters ((no one is perfect everyone has flaws))
No fusing, shattering, fighting, or cracking other users gems without their permission
No foul language
If you want any dramatic scene or fighting scene etc. please send me a message.
There is also no character limit ((also male gems are allowed its totally optional though 😸))

DIAMONDS VV
Yellow diamond -
Blue diamond
White diamond
NEW DIAMONDS VV
Purple diamond - female
Green diamond - male
Orange diamond - female
Red diamond - male

FUSIONS
None at the moment

COUPLES
None at the moment

Form
Gem name:
Nickname(s): optional
Species: ((gem, human, hafling etc))
Sexuality: ((optional))

+ Traits:
- Traits:
Appearance:
History: ((optional))
Weapon:

((vv only for humans and haflings))
Mother:
Father:
Sister(s):
Brother(s)
((^^ only for humans and halflings))

Creator/diamond:
Gem placement:
Power(s):
Extra info: ((optional

My character ((i may add more))

Gem name: Moonstone
Nickname(s): Stella
Species: Halfing ((gem/human))
Sexuality: straight

+ Traits: Caring, cheerful, hard working, tough and brave (( < in her own way)), Patient and Tidy
- Traits: Shy and timid ((around new ppl and ppl with higher authority than her)), too cheerful and too kind ((ppl or gems can take advantage of her)) Delicate ((cane be easily hurt with words and such))

Appearance: Short dark brown curly hair, one eye similar to a cyclops ((from her dads side)), her eye color is dark green ((mother's side)) dark tan skin, she wears a purple long sleeved dress with a white outlining on the bottom/ white outlining on her dresses collar and white knee highs, she also has black boots. And on her back there is a open space for her gem to be exposed ((because when its covered up it bothers her and she is unable to fly))

History: Stella was born on home world in Red diamonds study room ((this is where he studies humans and their behavior)). Her mother ((Angie the human)) and her father ((moonstone)) kept Riel ((her twin brother [not identical])) and herself hidden and safe from the diamonds for 2 months. Soon the diamonds found out about Angie and moonstone's relationship and kids. The diamonds demanded that Moonstone be shattered, Angie sent into solitude and their kids to be killed! Acting quickly moonstone flew towards and escape pod and put Riel and Stella in there and sent them to earth. As they both crash landed onto earth they were found by someone and they happily took them in. Years have passed since that day and Stella doesn't remember a thing.

Weapon: A crescent moon scythe

Creator/diamond: None
Gem placement: on her back ((same where lapis gem is at))
Power(1): Water manipulation ((she could change the form of the water, for exampe ice mist etc.)) Also when her emotions are unbalanced she can sometimes create rainstorms.
Power (2) flight: she is able to create water wings from her gem and fly at high speeds
Extra info: I chose her power to be water because at night the moon is the one that changes the oceans tides and stuff 😸

Gem name: Moonstone
Nickname(s): Reil
Species: Halfing
Sexuality: straight

+ Traits: Articulate, Confident, protective, Dedicated ((to anything he puts his mind too)), relaxed ((most the time)) and Honest
- Traits: Over protective ((especially with his sister Stella)), Envious, short tempered ((anything that bugs him gets him ticked of quickly)), and Blunt ((he is brutally honest he can sometimes hurt people))

Appearance: Dark umber brown mohawk with side burns, he has two perfectly normal human eyes (eye color is light blue), he has dark brown skin,he wears dark grey jacket and under it is a black T-shirt with a diamond logo on it, blue jeans with a black belt to keep them from falling, and converse

History: ((Basically Stella's backround story is pretty much like his))

Weapon: Crescent moon scythe

((vv only for humans and haflings))

Mother: Angie
Father: Moonstone
Sister(s): Stella (twin sister not identical though))
Brother(s): none

((^^ only for humans and halflings))

Creator/diamond: parents
Gem placement: upper back ((same as Stella's placement))
Power(1): Water manipulation ((same as stella's))
Power(2): flight ((same as stella's))

Extra info: Reil has sworn to himself that he would protect Stella at all cost, he loves her and his family very much and will do his best to protect them no matter what.

@chicachicken
@runa
@pitch1226
@nightmaremoon12

Male
463 posts

castielkix • 19 May 2017 at 9:47 PM

@jj-kit-kat1987

(idk)

Gem name: hematite
Nickname(s): ema, or hema
Species: gem
Sexuality: bi

+ Traits: kind, gentle, shy
- Traits: shy, overprotective
Appearance: garnet's body type, long light brown hair with blonde streaks resting at the curve of her waist, a medieval armor set, dark gray skin, and grayish blue eyes.
History:

Creator/diamond: yellow diamond?
Gem placement: right below her face, on her neck, on her right side
Power(s): hematite can control fog and mist, and can even shine light on people.
Extra info: she is a mentor and her weapon is an axe.

Gem name: bauxite
Nickname(s): aux
Species: hafling

+ Traits:
- Traits:
Appearance: amethyst's body structure, reddish brown skin, bobbed black hair, dark browny eyes and a schoolgirl outfit.
History:

Mother: laprhite
Father: thomas
Sister(s): none
Brother(s): none

Creator/diamond: technically her parents.
Gem placement: a gem on her forehead
Power(s): she has a small sai, she can use as a weapon that forms from her gem.
Extra info: the sai.

Female
31 posts

jj-kitkat1987 • 19 May 2017 at 9:59 PM

Accepted 😸
((But for hematite she has to have a diamond because shes a gem and she basically needs a leader or at least had a past leader 😸 and her occupation she has have to have had a job when working in her court 😸 or for the diamonds))

@runa

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 19 May 2017 at 10:02 PM

@jj-kitkat1987

Gem name: Aquamarine Facet 89C Cut 0X5
Species: Gem
Sexuality: Ace
+ Traits: Aquamarine is smart and outgoing. She does things creatively whenever possible.
- Traits: Aquamarine is very manipulative to new people and can sometimes come off as rude. She doesn't like it when things don't go her way.
Appearance: She is a very small gem whose skin is light blue in color. Her hair is a sky blue ponytail with a blue ribbon to keep it up. Aquamarine wears a blue tuxedo-like outfit with long sleeves and a hole on the right shoulder where her gem is at, and pants. She wears normal white boots.
History: Aquamarine was part of Blue Diamond's court, and doesn't remember much. She had grown a liking for humans and their life, and was soon caught by Blue Diamond trying to set free some humans in an escape pod. She escaped as well, losing her status and life on Homeworld, and is now living on Eart.
Diamond: Formerly Blue Diamond.
Gem: A light blue teardrop shaped gem with a gumdrop luster on her right shoulder.
Powers: Aquamarine has weak water manipulation, and her wings are a mix between Lapis Lazuli's and canon Aquamarine's.
She is able to summon a dagger from her gem.

Female
31 posts

jj-kitkat1987 • 19 May 2017 at 10:06 PM

@nightmaremoon12

Accepted ((sorry i forgot to add weapons 😸 to the form you could add it in if u like))

Deleted • 19 May 2017 at 10:08 PM

@lunawolf14

Gem Name: Azurite
Nickname: None
Species: Homeworld Gem
Sexuality: Straight
+Traits Hard (For the diamonds)
-Traits: Strict,Mysterious, Short-Tempered (At times), Unsympathetic
Appeance: Long, blue hair that reaches midback, blue-purple eyes, blue skin, blue long sleeved dress that reaches to feet, blue shoes. Her gem is hidden but it's on her chest.
History: Was made in Homeworld near Blue Diamond's court. She was loyal to Blue Diamond from that day forward. She would never disobey Blue Diamond and started hunting for the crystal gems.
Creator/Diamond: Blue Diamond
Gem Placement: Chest
Power (1): Future Vision
Power (2): Ice manupilation
Extra info: Weapon: Sword

Female
31 posts

jj-kitkat1987 • 19 May 2017 at 10:25 PM

Accepted ((sorry i gtg bye everyone!))
@runa
@chicachicken
@nightmaremoon12

Deleted • 19 May 2017 at 10:27 PM

It's alright bye!

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 19 May 2017 at 11:37 PM

Gem name: Labradorite
Nickname(s): Labra
Species: Gem
+ Traits: Friendly once she trusts you
- Traits: Untrustworthy, harsh, has a hard time trusting others, sarcastic, doesn't always think before acting, short tempered
Appearance: Her skin is a mix of purple, pink, and orange and she is about 5 feet and 1 inch tall. Labra's eyes are a bright blue and green, with a hint of yellow. Her hair is black and is pulled in a messy bun. She wears a black leotard that, on one side is long sleeved and on the other is strapless. She also has a black skirt that is a little above her knees and her shoes are black slip-ons.
Weapon: crossbow
Creator/diamond: None
Gem placement: upper back, between shoulder blades
Power(s): (1) Can turn invisible, when stressed she flickers in and out of visability (2) Light manipulation
Extra info:

Gem name: Howlite
Nickname(s): Atticus/Atti
Species: Halfling
Sexuality: gay
+ Traits: Energetic, always up for a challenge, curious
- Traits: Arrogant, doesn't always work well with others, can be bossy and dominate, weak
Appearance: His skin is dark grey and he has white and black freckles. His eyes are turquoise with black streaks. Atti's hair is shaggy and streaked black and white. He is very skinny and is underweight(eating disorder), which he assumes is from being a halfling as gems don't eat. For clothing, it's usually a turquoise hoodie or a magenta t-shirt, jean shorts, and black sneakers.
Weapon: ninja stars
Mother: Ellie
Father: Obsidian
Sister(s): None
Brother(s): None
Creator/diamond: parents
Gem placement: Forehead (hair covers it though)
Power(s): shadow manipulation
Extra info: Blushes black, Vander's best friend

Gem name: N/A
Nickname(s): Vander-actual name, Van-nickname
Species: Human
Sexuality: Straight
+ Traits: Optimistic, out-going
- Traits: Can be perceived as lazy, secretive
Appearance: He has darkish skin and light brown hair. His eyes are a dark brown and he wears a white t-shirt with a red flannel. Vander wears dark jeans and black combat boots.
Weapon: Carries a pocket knife
Mother: Falicity
Father: Denis
Sister(s): None
Brother(s): None
Creator/diamond: Parents
Gem placement: N/A
Power(s): N/A
Extra info: Atticus's best friend

@jj-kitkat1987 Decided to join after all! 😃

Female
31 posts

jj-kitkat1987 • 20 May 2017 at 11:24 PM

Accepted!

@pitch1226

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 22 May 2017 at 7:19 PM

@jj-kitkat1987 When will we start? 😱

Female
31 posts

jj-kitkat1987 • 22 May 2017 at 8:38 PM

@pitch1226
we can start now 😸

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 22 May 2017 at 9:20 PM

Atticus

"Come on, Van! You know how I am about food!" Atticus complained, looking at the macaroni and cheese in front of him with disgust. He looked at his best friend who was digging into his own dish of the meal. Vander swallowed and crossed his arms.

"I know," he said. "That's why you need to eat! Atti, it's for your own good so eat up." Atticus just crossed his own arms and had a grumpy expression. Van smiled and took a spoonful, waving it in front of his friend's face.

"Don't make me feed you!" he giggled. Atticus snatched the spoon away. He was no baby. He could feed himself. Kinda. Atti ate the spoonful and immediatly wanted to spit it back out. It wasn't that it tasted bad. In fact, it tasted pretty good. His stomach just didn't want it in his mouth. However, the teen was able to get it down, despite gagging several times.
~~~~~~~
Vander

Vander was proud of himself. He was able to break his last record. This time he was able to get Atti to eat three bites of food. It definitely an improvement. Once they were both finished eating, they decided to go on a walk around the town. Another improvement. Van didn't have to drag Atticus outside this time. It wasn't long before they found themselves at their favorite spot: the old playground. Each boy went to their respective swing, Atti on the left and Van on the right.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
@jj-kitkat1987 @runa @nightmaremoon12 @chicachicken

Deleted • 22 May 2017 at 9:31 PM

@jj-kitkat1987 @runa @nightmaremoon12

"Azurite." Blue Diamond called. "Yes my Diamond?" Azurite said.

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 23 May 2017 at 1:11 AM

@chicachicken @pitch1226 @jj-kitkat1987 @runa

Aquamarine crash landed near a town. She didn't know what town she was in, but the humans that she rescued were nowhere to be seen.
She sighed, hoping that they just landed somewhere safe and they're all okay.
Looking around, they could see that the entire city was dark, and lights were on. It's been forever since she last visited Earth.

"Wow," Aquamarine mused, "the Earth has changed ever since I last saw the place. These humans are fortunate to live freely and not in captivity." She grew some water wings, and flew around the area.

Female
31 posts

jj-kitkat1987 • 23 May 2017 at 9:55 AM

STELLA - TAGS /None/
Stella hovered in the air as she carried wet sand in her hands. She was building a house size sand castle for Reil and herself to spend the night in. Since some of the houses in beach city were dismantled and destroyed they had no place to live. As she flapped her watery wings she hollered to her twin brother.
"Hey Reil what do you think"?
"Do you like it"?

REIL - Tags /None/
Reil chuckled a bit and gave Stella a thumbs up without saying a word. He kept his watery wings open and resumed keeping a look out for any threat. He was amazed that his twin could build better than him, since Stella had one eye he would think it would be hard.
@runa @pitch1226 @chicachicken @nightmaremoon12

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 23 May 2017 at 1:44 PM

Vander

Atti got off the swing and shaded his eyes from the sun. He looked over at Van who was still swinging.

"Hey, um, Van? Can we go home now? It's so... outside-y and I hate it," he grumbled.

"The outside being outside-y? How dare it!" he replied with a giggle. Atticus glared at him, but sighed, sitting under a tree to get away from the sun. Van slowed down his swing and jumped off, walking over to his friend.

The teen sat down and looked at Atticus who was looking down at the ground. He nudged him, trying to make eye contact. Atti looked up with a bored expression and Vander smiled.

"Look, let's go to one more place. If you go, I won't force you to go anywhere for a couple days. Deal?"
~~~~~~~~

Atticus

"I really don't want to go anywhere else," Atticus groaned. As soon as he said that, he could tell what lecture he was about to get. And sure enough, Van huffed, "Atticus, it's not healthy to been inside all day, every day! You need to get some fresh air! Come on! For me?"

Van gave him his infamous pleading look, complete with puppy dog eyes. Oh, he was good. Atticus sighed in defeat.

"Fine. Where are we going?" Van smiled again and helped his friend to his feet.

"We're going to the beach!"
~~~~~~~~~~
(I'm subscribed, no need to ping! Also, changed Atticus's power 😊)
@jj-kitkat1987 @nightmaremoon12 @chicachicken @runa

Female
31 posts

jj-kitkat1987 • 23 May 2017 at 5:59 PM

Okay pitch! 😸

REIL - TAGS - /Stella and open/

Reil raised his wings high into the air and with all his strength he forced them down and he propelled himself in the air. He flapped his wings and flew towards Stella, still watching his surroundings he muttered to Stella.
"Hey i think this castle is big enough sis....It doesn't need to be that high you know".
"I mean we got the sunrise and sunset view already, just make sure its stable and we are finished".
He smiled at her knowing she was delicate and fragile he tried his best not to sound mean.

STELLA - TAGS - /Reil and open/
As water droplets fell from her watery wings she looked over at Reil and nodded.
"Yes i agree Reil i guess i was having too much fun hahahaha"!
She swooped down as quick as a flash and as she landed sand particles flew around her. As soon as she landed she began looking around checking to see if it was secure.
@runa @nightmaremoon12 @chicachicken

((btw chicachicken i could play blue diamond if u want 😸))

Deleted • 23 May 2017 at 6:02 PM

@ jj-kitkat1987 nah its fine 😋

"I want you t go out and hunt for the rebels." Blue Diamond said. "Yes my Diamond" said Azurite.

Female
31 posts

jj-kitkat1987 • 23 May 2017 at 6:24 PM

CRAZY LACE AGATE - TAGS /Azurite and blue diamond/
Wanting to go to earth in hopes that he'll see his friend Labra he ran up to Blue diamond eagerly. Being an off color in blue diamonds eyes he refrained himself from acting crazy and disrespectful.
"Blue...m-m-my diamond, may i accompany Azurite on her journey to earth".
Reguardless if the answer was yes or no he was going to find a way to earth.

@chicachicken @runa @nightmaremoon12

Deleted • 23 May 2017 at 8:33 PM

Blue Diamond sighed and said, "Yes you may." "But Azurite will be watching you at all costs."

@jj-kitkat1987

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 24 May 2017 at 1:25 PM

Atticus

"The beach? Really?" he asked as they walked. Vander nodded and smiled. He always seemed to smile and considering Atti never smiled, that was what he liked about the human. Soon they were at the beach and something in the distance. It almost looked like a castle of some sort.

"Hey! Look at that!" Vander said, pointing at the structure and started to run toward it.

"Van, wait!"
~~~~~~
Labra

"Hey! Get back here!" Labra ignored the order and continued sprinting, dodging into an alley. She would have turned invisible a while ago, if it hadn't been for the object in her hand, it would look like it was just floating. The officer was close behind her, but not nearly as graceful.

Labra slid across a steel dumpster and kept running. She could hear the officer having a hard time keeping up now, but she also found herself at a dead end. The gem heard huffing and puffing as the out of breath officer seemed relieved to have cornered her.

"Stupid... teenager... A thief! That's... what you are," he managed to say between heavy breathing. Labra just stood and watched. Poor human. So simple. Finally, the man caught his breath and glared at her. "Now, come willingly and this will be a lot easier for the both of us."

This made Labra snicker. She looked at the wall behind her. Near the top was sunlight, spreading across the bricks. Perfect. Turning back to the man, she said, "And why would I want to make it easier for you?" He looked surprised at this response.

"Well if you don't it will be hard for me and you."

Labra placed her hand on the wall and willed the light to climb down the wall so she could touch it. Once she could, she grabbed it, turning it 3D in a way, and wrapped it around her hand tightly. The gem gave it a tug, making sure it was tight. The officer watched in stunned silence.

"No. Only for you," she said and willed the light to go up, carrying her with it. Labra was soon on top of the building. In the distance, she could see the beach. Although she didn't want to, she decided it was the best option at the moment. She needed to stay low at the moment.
@jj-kitkat1987 Are you going to make Crazy Lace Agate's form? 😱

Female
31 posts

jj-kitkat1987 • 24 May 2017 at 3:07 PM

STELLA - TAGS /Reil and open/
As she secured the sand house castle she stretched in exhaustion.
"Phew.....that took all day...".
Stella's wings slowly decreased and slipped back into her gem. Feeling the gentle breeze, she turned around to see the sun setting. Her eyes glistened as she was filled with peace and she sat down watching the sunset not noticing Atticus and Vander approaching.

REIL - TAGS /Stella and open/
Reil was descending down slowly towards Stella. That was until he notice two figures approaching Stella at a fast speed.
"HEY"!
Being at a high height he couldn't see what they looked like but all he saw was black shadow like figurines. Reil immediately swooped down at an amazing speed and reached Stella before they could get any closer. As sand particles flew in the air, Stella leaped up frightened by Reil's sudden appearance.
Reil crouched down and reached his hand for his gem. He summoned his crescent moon shaped scythe and swung is in front of him wanting Vander and Atticus to stop and stay where they were.

CRAZY LACE AGATE - TAGS /Blue diamond and Azurite/
He spun around happily and as he leaped in the air electric buzzed out from within him.
"HORRAYYY I GET TO GO TO EARTH I GET/".
He floated in the air for a few seconds and noticed Blue diamond and Azurite where giving him a death glare. He forced himself to land and cleared his throat as he blushed feeling embarrassed
"AHEM....ummm th-thanks for letting me accompany Azurite and i....I understand m-m-my diamond".
She shifted side to side nervously.

@runa @Chicachicken @nightmaremoon12

Deleted • 24 May 2017 at 3:58 PM

@jjkitkatt1987

Blue Diamond said, "You may now go."

Female
31 posts

jj-kitkat1987 • 24 May 2017 at 4:00 PM

Gem name: Crazy lace agate
Nickname(s): Lacy
Species: gem
Sexuality: he is actually still trying to find out but for now he doesn't care XD

+ Traits: Colorful ((inside and out XD)),Curious, Energetic, playful, Flexible, and Friendly
- Traits: Hyperactive, Inappropriate ((as in he is impolite and doesn't know when to act proper especially in front of the diamonds but he tries at least)), Naive ((at times because he tends to give people alot of chances because he is just to kind and cant help it)) Too forgiving

Appearance: He sort of has holly blue agate's hair style except his hair is shorter and his bun like cat ears ((like holly blue's)) point straight into the air ((making him look like he has cat ears)), his hair is pure white with light and dark high lights ((on his bun like cat ears idk what they are called XD)). He has no eyes because his gem is large and covers where his eyes are suppose to be at. ((he can see through his gem with a little light pupil that he can move at will but the only color he sees in is purple ((because thats his gem color)), His gem shape is a side ways oval ((posing as an eye)), he has pale purple skin and he is 6ft and 4in tall ((his body shape is like holly blue agate's as well)). His clothing is melted to his body and his clothing is similar to what the amethyst and Jasper's wear. ((the main color is violet and the outlining is white with a hint of grey also its long sleeve for arms and legs)) His shoes are also white but at the end of the shoe its cut off so his some of his foot is showing.

History: Crazy lace agate was originally made to be an overseer for all the warriors and soldiers in purple diamonds court. Due to his color being closely related to purple diamond ((his creator)) he was given a high position. Heck he even could of owned a pearl! Purple diamond made crazy lace agate's to be Serious, obedient, leader like, and Confident. But for some reason this crazy lace agate came to be an exact opposite of what purple diamond wanted. He was reckless and too childish. Purple diamond, seeing that he was defective, stripped him of his rank occupation and status and dumped him to Blue diamond. Crazy lace agate was now acting and serving like a pearl would do. It used to bug him that he got thrown away, but as time went on being in blue diamond's court wasn't as bad as it seemed because that is where he met his best friend Labra.

Weapon: Electrifying ring sword

Creator/diamond: Purple diamond ((current belongs to blue diamond now))
Gem placement: in the middle of his face XDD
Power(s): Can manipulate electricity
Power (2): Can read minds ((though if his gem gets cracked or if he is feeling unbalanced the power wont work at all))
Extra info: nothing at the moment

((this is crazy lace agate's form)) i have been waiting to post this lol XDDD

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 24 May 2017 at 5:28 PM

@chicachicken @jj-kitkat1987 @runa

Aquamarine notices a bunch of humans, gems, halfings, whatever that she found, near the beach. She decided to keep flying around and hope that they get to notice her.
"Hey!" She said in a cheerful yet menacing voice. "What are you all doing down there?" She asked. It's impolite to be creepy and looking at them without introducing yourself.

Female
31 posts

jj-kitkat1987 • 24 May 2017 at 5:37 PM

@nightmaremoon12 @runa @chicachicken

STELLA - TAGS //Reil and Aquamarine//
Feeling uneasy she shifted about as she looked for Reil. With dust still in the air she couldn't quite see what was going on but heard a voice shouting from the distance.
"REIL WHERE ARE YOU"?!
"WHO IS THAT PERSON CALLING"?!
She looked up to see a small shadowy figure flying towards their location. She couldn't quite see who it was but she panicked and screamed.
"THERE IS SOMEONE HEADING FOR US"!
She continued screaming and her scream echoed throughout the beach

((Yeah she is very skittish and a big chicken X3))

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 24 May 2017 at 5:45 PM

Vander

He skidded to a halt, unable to move. The scythe came swinging toward him. Then all of a sudden, there was a wall of black and he was tackled to the ground. The scythe easily broke through the wall of shadows and Vander snapped out of it. Atticus quickly climbed off Van and spun around, glaring at the attacker.

"How dare you! Don't you ever try to hurt-" Atticus yelled, completely livid, but Vander interrupted him.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. I think this is a big misunderstanding. Atti, calm down," he said. Atticus turned his glare to him, but didn't object.
~~~~~~~~~~

Atticus

He did his best to calm himself down, but the Halfling was not happy about the situation. Then he saw the other gem come flying over.

"Oh yay. Another one," he grumbled.

"Atti! Be nice! Uh, hi! We are... well I'm not exactly sure."

Female
31 posts

jj-kitkat1987 • 24 May 2017 at 6:08 PM

REIL - TAGS // Atticus, Vander, and Stella//
Showing no fear he glared back at Atticus and Vander, even though he was only 6 years old he kept his ground pretty well and manged to keep them at a distance.
"Whats your business here"?
He looked back at Stella who was screaming and crying like crazy. He sighed and turned his attention to her.
"Hey calm down its just a halfling and a".
He stared at Aquamarine and chuckled a bit
"And just a small gem dont worry sis".
When addressing his sister his expression and face changed drastically, but as he slowly turned his attention back to Atticus and Vander his face became more gruff and slightly serious.

STELLA - TAGS //Reil, Vander, Aquamarine and Atticus//
"Oh.....".
She hid behind Reil and peaked from his shoulder and looked at the strangers. Her one cyclops eye gleamed in the sunset's light as she continued staring.

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 24 May 2017 at 6:32 PM

@chicachicken @runa @jj-kitkat1987
(I mean, water manipulation also means you can manipulate the states of water.)

Aquamarine giggled. "I'm not as small as you think!" She landed at the sand next to them, and began to use the water nearby and created a small throne, before freezing the entire throne before sitting on it. "I'm here because I escaped. I'm not like all the other Aquamarines. I'm better because they are all selfish and rude!" She smiled at the group of people.
"So what are you? Some of you don't even look like actual humans. Are you a halfling, I suppose?"