over its value

in Site Feedback & Ideas

59 posts

darklunar • 28 May 2017 at 1:15 PM

Hello I was wondering if maybe u could create a page,topic were we can find a list of all the creature values in cc and ec.

I have noticed sometimes the most greed of players on here they tend to scam other players/new useres with over offers and they are very clever at it too.

I just think it would make the game so much easy to not get ripped off I mean I recently spent 150 pound from the uk lol on pets and I have got nothing but ripped off on every trade but we have no choice but to sometimes because the creatures are very hard to come by and collect with out spending money which is fine i am happy to spend that money but people work hard for that and people just find it upon them self to do what they like because people are not sure of the value.

Thanks for reading this.

hope you are having a beautiful day.

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 8 July 2017 at 4:28 PM

@naked-snakes2

There is already a topic somewhere...

Non-binary
2,849 posts

luv • 8 July 2017 at 4:39 PM

@naked-snakes @iris1929578
There is!

Check @jardoz's profile for the guide he created with @daisy1664. It's got every creature on it!

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 8 July 2017 at 5:13 PM

@luv @naked-snakes-box

Every single one. It's complete and ready!

Female
1,002 posts

shirona • 8 July 2017 at 6:17 PM

This topic was created in May....

@naked-snakes2
But I'd like to chime in and say that Eggcave is a very expensive adoptables site. 15000CC isn't going to get you very far with creatures being "valued" at 2k CC not even a year or two after they're retired. ^^; Just shop around, be patient, and trade wisely - refer to the value guide they mentioned and/or ask for others' opinions first before going through with any transaction.

59 posts

darklunar • 8 July 2017 at 7:05 PM

@element
yeah it sure is thanks kindly for your comment