United Rivals: Discussion (Signups are closed)

in Roleplaying

Female
266 posts

starlight123 • 4 June 2017 at 9:23 PM

PLOT:
In a land full of nothing but fantasies, there were seven villages that were ruled by a single king. The seven villages included the village of the fairies, the elves, the witches/wizards/sorcerers, the demons, the angels, the humans, and the hybrids (this was before all the kingdoms stopped getting along.) There's some mysterious evil that's been destroying villages, towns, etc... and no one knows what it is. Some claim they saw this mist-like thing attack them, other's say it was a humongous vulture, other say it was a raid, an army, or a powerful sorcerer. Still, it seemed like no one could agree on who or what was attacking them. That was until an old prophet told the king an "impossible" prophecy.

From each village will come teen armies of two or three,
They will have to work together to defeat our enemy,
Our heroes, who at first, will call us crazy and laugh,
Will soon find blood, love, and trust among their paths.
One will betray, and be changed through love,
All that they will do will be just enough.
(BTW, I know that was a horrible poem and prophecy, but it gets the point of the mission across at least.)

The king then summons for each village to give up two to three willing fighters who will try and find the cause for the attacks. The villages, thinking the king would reward the village that found the cause first, was quick to send their fighters. However, all the fighters are shocked when they learn that they have to "work together." The king also tells them that if he find out that one of the village's fighter killed another village's warrior, the fighter will be executed and their village will be punished anyways the king wants. As the brave warriors go on their journey, they later find that they enjoy being in the company of one another's villages and some even fall in love with someone from a different village. What they don't know/forgot is that one of the warriors is actually part of the attacks, and his goal is to harm the people on this mission. This warrior, however, will slowly change his intentions after he has found his crush. (If you want to be the warrior who will betray the group, put a :sweat: in your other section. Before we start the RPG, the people who want to be that guy will PM each other and decide. When they decide, they must not tell anyone else in the group who it is. [Don't even tell me if I didn't put this emoji in my Other section])
~No sexual details or sexual ANYTHING
~No bulling players (characters ok, but not players)
~If you would like to throw in major plot twist, please PM me first ๐Ÿ˜ƒerr:
~Put in the Code Words Section: :wave:
~Have fun ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Age (in human years)**:
Type of Being/Village From:
Personality:
History(optional):
Crush:
Picture/Description:
Code Words:
Other:

*MAGICAL LEVEL CAN CHANGE OVER TIME.
**CHARACTER MUST BE A TEENAGER.

Fairies
~Luna/starlight123/14
~Nima/pepperfirst/16*
~[name/username/age]

Elves
~Ella/panda9983/16
~Ivy/panda9983/16
~[name/username/age]

The Witches/Wizards/Sorcerers
~Ryder/starlight123/16
~Sparky/togepi360 aka mimikyu360/16
~[name/username/age]

The Demons
~Vivian/pitch1226/13
~Dalton Black/captainlevia/18*
~[name/username/age]

The Angels (FULL)
~Oliver/pitch1226/17
~Angelina/panda9983/13
~Azrael/kurochi-akuma/17

The Humans
~Antias/izz/15*
~Anderson/panda9983/17
~[name/username/age]

The Hybrids
~Lillian/Cutiecupcake aka lightningpaws/17
~Bubbles/togepi360 / mimikyu360/17
~Moonuh/Wolfkit/13

*If you have the asterisk next to your character's name, you put the :sweat: thing in your bio. You guys can PM each other to decide who will be the antagonist before we start the RPG.
Nickname (optional):
Age (in human years): 14
Magical Level (Cannot Be Above 10): 10 (Thanks to many years of training with a powerful fairy.)
Type of Being/Village From: Fairy
Personality: She's always dreamed of being someone strong, brave, and independent... and tries to live to her own standards.She's usually quiet, but her thoughts are always busy. She longs for someone who understands her very well, trusts very much, and can open up to when she wants too.
History(optional): She's an orphan and was adopted by a wise old fairy who taught her everything she knows. She's a very talented at magic and is quite powerful.
Crush: To Be Determined
Picture/Description:
[img]https://tse3.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.FoJM2RkdDwmtf1njhIcjnwBqEs&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300[/img]
She has black-ish brown hair and blue eyes. (The picture shows her hair when reflected by light)
Code Words: :wave:
Other:

Username: starlight123
Name: Ryder
Nickname (optional): Ry
Age (in human years)**: 16
Magical Level* (cannot be above 10): 7
Type of Being/Village From: Wizard
Personality: He's calm and laid-back most of the time, yet he can be snarky and mean if you get on his nerves.
History(optional):
Crush: To Be Determined
Picture/Description:
[img]https://tse3.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.pvovPD2f4jRfuomqqKGhkgDIEs&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300[/img]
Other:

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 4 June 2017 at 9:28 PM

@starlight123 I will make my form later ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Female
266 posts

starlight123 • 4 June 2017 at 9:34 PM

@pitch1226 Alright. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Female
225 posts

izz • 4 June 2017 at 9:36 PM

@starlight123

Name: Antias
Nickname (optional): Ant
Age (in human years)**: 15
Magical Level* (cannot be above 10): 4
Type of Being/Village From: Human
Personality: Nervous (he calls it caution), but intense about things he cares about. Would prefer to run than fight, if he could save himself and others by doing so.
History(optional): Was born with a deformed leg and shunned by his village. Was picked as a fighter by accident, when one of the originals got the blood fever.
Crush: None
Picture/Description: Tanned with a shock of dark hair. Small (hence the nickname). Walks with a limp. Wears a worn brown coat that he never removes. Carries a staff that he uses as both a crutch and a weapon.
Code Words: Still not totally clear on this... Do I say :wave: ?
Other: :sweat:

Deleted • 4 June 2017 at 9:43 PM

@starlight123

WOWZERS! Sounds fun ^^

Username: Cutiecupcake
Name: Lillian
Nickname: Lil' or Lily
Age (In human years): 17
Magical Level: 7
Type of Being/Village From: Panther, Hybrid Village
Personality: Strong willed, loyal to village, stubborn and very curious when it comes to new surroundings. Is prepared to fight whenever its called for.
History: Lil' was trained as a very young "cub"/child to defend her village since she grew up knowing no family. Without her parents to warn her about being a warrior she became one with pride and hatred of her abandonment. However she keeps her wall up and tries to focus on the tasks ahead.
Crush: N/A (At the moment)
Picture/Description: (Assuming its about her XD) Standing at about 5'2 she has golden brown mid length hair with layers. She has light red and yellow highlights underneath her hair that you can see when her hair is pulled into an up-do. Her eyes are an icy blue with specks of yellow around the inside. She usually wears a black tank top with black pants and brown combat boots. Ties a brown leather jacket around waist until she needs it. Keeps her hair down most of the time until she gets frustrated. Her favored weapon is her knife which is strapped to her leg, along with her belt that she can pull out into a blade.
Other: She doesn't talk much at first because she just wants to find the cause before the other members. When her hair goes up into any "up-do" she tends to be standoffish.

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 4 June 2017 at 10:05 PM

Username: pitch1226
Name: Vivian
Nickname (optional): Viv
Age (in human years)**: 13
Magical Level* (cannot be above 10): 3
Type of Being/Village From: Demons
Personality: She is surprisingly sweet for where she comes from. Vivian can even be a bit shy. However, she is quick to warm up and just wants everyone to be happy.
History(optional):
Crush: To be determined
Picture/Description: Her hair is blonde and two ram like horns that are black come out of her head. On her back are a pair of demon wings that are black and red. She also has a devil tail that is red. Vivian wears a black dress that reaches her knees. For shoes she has black slip-ons. Her eyes are red and her skin is tan. She blushes black.
Other:

Username: pitch1226
Name: Oliver
Nickname (optional): Olli
Age (in human years)**: 17
Magical Level* (cannot be above 10): 6
Type of Being/Village From: Angel
Personality: Some say that there was a mistake and that Oliver was supposed to be a demon. He is very mischievous and playful, as well as a bit ignorant. He isn't embarrassed easily and loves to joke around.
History(optional):
Crush: To be determined
Picture/Description: Oliver has a pair of black feathery wings on his back. His skin is slightly tanned and his face is sprinkled with freckles. Rather tall, Olli is about five feet and eleven inches. He wears a black beanie, a white t-shirt, a red flannel that is sometimes is wrapped around his waist, jeans, and black combat boots. His hair is a mix of dark and light brown and his eyes are bright green and blue mix.
Other:

@starlight123

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 4 June 2017 at 11:01 PM

@starlight123

Username: panda9983
Name: Ella
Nickname (optional):
Magical Level* (cannot be above 10): 8
Type of Being/Village From: Elf
Personality: Serious, stern, and frank. She does have a king and gentle side of her. Doesn't trust anyone easily.
History(optional):
Crush: None yet
Picture/Description: Ella has long braided brown hair which goes down to her waist. She does have the traditional pointed ears, and she is fair skinned. Her eyes are green, and she has a flower which she can turn it into a bow and arrow. Ella wears a loose fitted white t-shirt and a green combat jacket. She also wears black leggings and a black combat boot.
Other: None

Trans Male
29 posts

captainlevia • 5 June 2017 at 12:10 AM

Username: captainlevia

Name: Dalton Black

Nickname (optional): none

Age (in human years)**: 18

Magical Level* (cannot be above 10): 10

Type of Being/Village From: Dragon Demon

Personality: He has a terrible temper and a short fuse. He often speaks his mind, which isn't always the nicest. He has a very dominant personality and he can get pretty cocky. He has little to no patience. He is impulsive and aggressive. Can get loud and obnoxious if he's provoked and he's not afraid to tell someome off. Because he is so full of himself, he is extremely confident and tends to flirt around.

History(optional):

Crush: None. (For now)

Picture/Description: He has jet black hair slicked to the left side with an undercut. Emerald green eyes(red when angry or using his powers). He stands at 6'3 and is well built. He wears a burgundy red dress shirt with the first few buttons undone, revealing his upper chest slightly and black jeans with black dress shoes. He also wears black leather gloves and has a tattoo of a Chinese dragon on his back.

He has the ability to fabricate a demon sword from the palm of his hand with his own blood. He can also control fire. He can take the form of a red dragon with black stripes on his back, this takes a lot of energy, though, so he only does this when necessary. Other than scars over his shoulder blades where dragon wings hide, he appears completely human.

Other: :sweats:

(Dang! Just realized I didn't ping you sorry!)
@starlight123

Female
225 posts

izz • 5 June 2017 at 10:03 AM

@starlight123

Could you explain the code words? Do you just want us to put down :wave: to show we read it?

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 5 June 2017 at 11:39 AM

@starlight123

Name: Angelina
Nickname (optional): Angel
Age (in human years)**: 13
Magical Level* (cannot be above 10): 9, but she acts as if she only is on level 3. (She trained all her life; and learned from many mistakes and other Angel.)
Personality: Sweet, gentle, kind, caring, and very friendly. Angel likes to be tidy and clean, and usuallly has a positive attitude. She is also very clam and smart, although she doesn't really show that side of her. Trusts easily, likes to be quiet, and very shy, usually letting others get the better of her. She is naive and pretty sensitive. Even so, she has a secret well kept. Is also afraid of death, blood, and killing so she never harms anyone.
History(optional): Angel was a orphan ever since she was 3. A kind Angel accepted her into her house. Then she started to train. But Angel herself loathed bloodshed. Even so, the Angel gave her a sword to defend her self and a shield. Then she had resumed her lessons. When the Angel died, Angel became a powerful and talented in healing and defending. Of course, she was also good manipulating light and magic, but she rarely did. She only uses her sword for defending.
Crush: None yet
Picture/Description: Angel has feathered wings on her back, which can disappear once she doesn't need them. She wears a white dress hemmed in gold. She does have gold sandals, gold bracelets on both hands, gold anklets, and a gold chain necklace with a locket shaped as a heart. Her hair is blond which goes down to her waist and she has blue eyes. In her hair, she has golden feathers which she can use to created shields. She also has a thin gold ring with a tiny ruby, which she can use to heal. But sometimes she doesn't have most of her fancy accessories with her when traveling, they're in her locket, which was enhanced to act like a space compartment.

Gender Fluid
1,376 posts

kurochi-akuma • 5 June 2017 at 12:26 PM

@starlight123

Username: @kurochi-akuma

Name: Azrael

Nickname (optional): Raz

Magical Level* (cannot be above 10): 4

Personality: Raz is often bullied for his height, though whatever poor sap makes that mistake often ends up walking off with more than a few injuries. Raz is quite violent for an angel. While most people believe that angels are kindhearted beings, they are actually the greatest warriors in heaven, and so Raz is one of the best in the village. As a warrior, he can be cold, monotoned, and often mean when in battle, but outside he is proud, a tease, and pretty funny to be around. (Will probably end up changing this in the RP... sorry if I accidentally do. Lol)

History(optional): RPing out...

Crush: None. (Currently)

Picture/Description: Raz is quite short, only standing at about 5'5", but where he lacks in size, he makes up for in strength, being rather muscular along his arms, back, and torso. His pure white hair is cut fairly long on the top and pulled forward until it's just above his eyes, while the back is trimmed right at the neckline. His eyes are a dark purple and his skin is fairly pale. On his back, he sports a pair of fairly large, oversized white wings (15 feet long when fully expanded) which are covered in soft feathers towards the top and firm, long feathers towards the bottom. Raz normally wears a one sleeve shirts that are cut from his shoulder to just above his hip to allow room for his wings. As far as pants go, he wears anything that's comfortable. Raz's wings can disappear underneath his skin if need be, though it is very painful to do so.

Other: Being an angel of death, he can sense when it is happening, but does not know with who or how it will happen.. Raz feels a strong attraction towards whoever is in imminent danger when they are in close proximity.

Deleted • 5 June 2017 at 12:59 PM

@starlight123

Username: pepperfirst
Name: Nima
Nickname (optional):
Type of Being/Village From: Fairy
Personality: Sweet if quiet. Will protect any weaker than herself. She tends to carry both friendships and grudges forever, but will never let anyone know of either. A surprisingly fierce fighter for her gentle nature, Nima does battle with the desperation of a wild animal.
History(optional): To be revealed...
Crush: None (but available)
Picture/Description: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/88/b7/c7/88b7c71a87ffa66748f2d62858fc009e.jpg
Other: :sweat:

Deleted • 5 June 2017 at 1:09 PM

@starlight123
I might use @mimikyu360 sometimes too.

Username: @togepi360
Name: Sparky
Nickname (optional):
Magical Level* (cannot be above 10): 6
Type of Being/Village From: witches/wizards/sorcerers
Personality: He's a bit of a show-off, but is very nice and will help anyone who needs his help.
History(optional): He was born in the village, but his father had died and his mother died having him.
Crush: None
Picture/Description: Sparky has palish skin and light brown hair. He wears (do they have traditional clothes) the clothes everyone else wears, as not to stand out.

Female
266 posts

starlight123 • 5 June 2017 at 11:42 PM

@izz Yes, sorry. I put this RPG on two websites and the codes for emojis are different on each. You put :sweat: if you want your character to be the bad guy and :wave: to show you read the rules.

Female
225 posts

izz • 5 June 2017 at 11:46 PM

Thanks ๐Ÿ˜Š Am I accepted?

@starlight123

Female
266 posts

starlight123 • 5 June 2017 at 11:52 PM

@captainlevia Is it ok if I put Dalton Black under Hybrid because he's a Demon Dragon?
@izz Yup!

Trans Male
29 posts

captainlevia • 5 June 2017 at 11:59 PM

@starlight123

I'd rather not because he's not a hybrid. Lol

What I mean by dragon demon is that his demon form is a dragon.

He's a pureblooded demon.

Female
266 posts

starlight123 • 6 June 2017 at 12:03 AM

@lightningpaws @Cutiecupcake @pitch1226 @panda9983 @kurochi-akuma @pepperfirst @togepi360 @mimikyu360 Your character has been accepted! I updated the character's list! Please tell me if I made a mistake!

@captainlevia Oh ok. Thank you for clearing that up for me. Your character has been accepted too! Please tell me if I made a mistake on the character list!

Gender Fluid
1,376 posts

kurochi-akuma • 6 June 2017 at 12:07 AM

@starlight123

Thank you!

I know you're probably busy setting this up, but can I change the spelling of my character's name to Azrael?

Female
266 posts

starlight123 • 6 June 2017 at 12:09 AM

@kurochi-akuma Sure!

Gender Fluid
1,376 posts

kurochi-akuma • 6 June 2017 at 12:12 AM

@starlight123

Thanks!

Deleted • 6 June 2017 at 12:59 AM

@starlight123

Awesome sauce! (Just watched the movie rings and I said hey why not calm my nerves with some Eggcave >.<)
Can't wait for rp its gonna be awesomeโค๏ธ

Edit: Are we starting when all the slots are filled?

Deleted • 6 June 2017 at 11:56 AM

@starlight123

Username: togepi360 / mimikyu360
Name: Bubbles
Nickname (optional):
Type of Being/Village From: Seal, Hybrid
Personality: Cheerful and silly. She can be quite reckless at times, but she doesn't mean to hurt you. Unless you're an enemy.
History(optional): Will be explained soon.
Crush: Sparky (not yet)
Picture/Description: She has tan skin and brown hair with blue streaks. She stands out with a blue hoodie, and ripped jeans. She has a bit of a tail.

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 6 June 2017 at 12:47 PM

@starlight123

Name: Anderson
Nickname(optional): Andy
Age(in human years)***: 17
Magical Level*(cannot be above 10): 5
Type of Being/Village From: Human
Personality: Laid back and mellow, a bit silly and mischievous. Doesn't care about a lot of things, has a playful type of personality. Likes to be messy. He can be brave and selfless, but that happens when others are in need of him.
History(optional): Will be explained throughout the RP
Crush: None yet, leaning toward Ivy, his childhood friend.
Picture/Description: Andy is medium height for his age, having messy brown hair and a mischievous face, He has fair skin that is a bit tanned, and blue eyes. He wears a loose fitting white T-shirt and blue jeans.He does have a black leather jacket that he wears most of the time.

Name: Ivy
Nickname(optional): Iv
Age(in human years)***: 16
Magical Level*(cannot be above 10): 7
Type of Being/Village From: Elves
Personality: A quiet and shy girl who is very creative. She is intelligent and calm at all times. Also very brave and selfless.
History(optional): Andy was her childhood friend, who she met on the road while traveling back to her village. She got separated from her parents, and Andy took her into his house to help her. After feeling a lot better, she was sent on her own way back to her village.
Crush: Leaning toward Andy
Picture/Description: She is fair skinned and has green eyes and long black hair which is usually tied into a bun. She is short in her village, barely reaching 6 feet. She wears a black combat jacket and a white T-shirt. She has black leggings and a black combat boot. In her hair she wears a silver butterfly clip, which can turn into a bow and arrow. She has 5 knives and their sheaths hidden as five silver beads on a silver bracelet chain. Another silver bracelet with the name Ivy fancily engraved on it can turn into a sword.

Female
225 posts

izz • 6 June 2017 at 1:26 PM

@starlight123

What does the king/prophet do?

Deleted • 6 June 2017 at 4:26 PM

@izz

I think the Prophet is the one who makes the Prophecy.

Female
225 posts

izz • 6 June 2017 at 4:43 PM

Why is there a slot for him though?

34 posts

eggcaveteam • 6 June 2017 at 5:02 PM

I would like to remind everyone that romance roleplaying is not allowed and can get your roleplay closed. Anything explicit is not allowed on this site at all, including in PMs. Please edit your rules to follow the rules.

Deleted • 6 June 2017 at 5:21 PM

@eggcaveteam
What do you mean by explicit? I am sorry for annoying you so much.

Female
5,409 posts

Orderedchaos • 6 June 2017 at 5:30 PM

@togepi360
Anything involving sex or anything that would give a movie an R rating.