United Rivals: RPG Thread

in Roleplaying

Female
434 posts

wolfkit • 8 June 2017 at 10:58 AM

Moon smiled pleased to meet someone that didn't sound to fierce. "My dad was a blacksmith in my village,"
She replied. "It was crafted originally for him, but he gave to me when I was just a pup" She smiled wistfully at the thought of playing with her dad and how playful he was, one game after another. "I brought it along to remember him" Moonuh added, but not for the new dad but the old dad the dad she had remembered as a pup. It was also nice to know that not all of the warriors here were (for lack of a better word) bad.

Deleted • 8 June 2017 at 12:51 PM

Half listening to the others she tried to remember the most names before her attention span grew smaller. Carving drawings in the rough dirt she sighed, for every drawing meant something to her. She knelt to the ground and waved her hand across the dirt to erase the memories that began to seep in. Sitting against the tree she put on her warrior face and decided that no one would get to her.

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 8 June 2017 at 4:01 PM

@lightningpaw

Angel noticed someone leaning against a tree. Might as well talk to her, she thought. Since they were going to work together. Letting her wings shrink, she walked over to Lillian, if that was her name. Hopefully she didn't bite, at least she didn't want to get on anyone's bad side during this adventure.

Deleted • 8 June 2017 at 5:53 PM

@pamda9983

Lil' glanced at the girl walking her way and then looked away. "If you're here to mess with me I suggest you walk away now." Putting her bracelet on she sighed. "Sorry, just have to keep your guard up you know?" Half of her regretted the apology but the other have applauded her. If anything she needed to gain allies just in case this journey blows up in their faces.

Female
266 posts

starlight123 • 9 June 2017 at 12:09 AM

Luna looked at everyone else. "I'm Luna," she said, "I think that we should start our journe-"

Ryder interrupted her. "I'm Ryder. But if you're close to me, you can call me Ry."

Luna looked at Ryder, then at everyone else. "So like I was saying," she said,"I think we should go to Western Woods, first. The Western Woods hold powerful relics and staffs from former heros. If you prove yourself worthy, you can be gifted the staff from a former hero. If you were some life form that concentrated on destroying villages and stuff, their first goal would be to try and obtain one of those famous relics and staffs. If at least one of us get a magical item, we would have a higher chance at defeating the evil thing. The Western Woods is known for letting people in, but hardly any come out. So we kinda need to be careful.

Deleted • 9 June 2017 at 12:14 AM

"I say we head North towards the river. If there is some villain in the Western Woods then we'll be too weak to fight off the power. Plus none of us are worthy since we aren't at peace with each other." Lil' quietly and calmly said as she began to stand up. "But hey, don't listen to me. Let's just all hold hands and skip into the western woods to retrieve some relics and what not." Casually shrugging her shoulders she picked up her knife off the ground and strapped it back against her leg. "I'm fine with whatever we do." Lillian looked around and then towards the woods.

Female
225 posts

izz • 9 June 2017 at 12:55 AM

Antias shrugged. "I agree with Luna. A relic would be invaluable in our journey. No matter who got it. If we somehow received one, it might give us a chance. We can't just hide or run until we decide ourselves strong enough to face what we must eventually face. Time is our enemy's friend. We need to make our decision fast." He traced the ground with his staff, some lines running through the shape that was the Western Woods. "One option would be the Old Roads. There used to be a village somewhere in the woods, and the roads are still there. They would keep us from losing ourselves." He pushed himself up. "However they may have someone else find us."

Female
434 posts

wolfkit • 9 June 2017 at 8:50 AM

Moonuh watched intently as Antias carved the map. She watched as he did spirals and lines, only looking at the ground it looked like we had a long way to go already when he had finished with his drawing. He stared talking about what paths they could take. Moon looked around half listening to him, and they were still at the palace! She knew it was only a couple of minutes, but it felt like hours! She wanted to go now! Moon wanted to speed up the conversation to shorten it somehow, maybe or to just tell them that they needed to keep going. The only problem was that she didn't really know what any of these places were.

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 9 June 2017 at 12:10 PM

Angel looked intently at that map Antais drew. She took out her sword and shield from her locket. "We can try Luna's way, can we?" Angel said shyly. "But it'll require teamwork from each other, so let's try not to squabble like kids over something." She was half hoping that they would trust one and another soon. She wasn't too shaken by Lillian's snap towards her before. After all, they were still wary of each other.
~
Ivy was thinking. An old relic would be powerful, especially one from a hero. She slowly traced out a plan. Stay as far from each other or be bunched up together. Scattering helps when you don't all want to be caught in a trap, but too far can kill you off quickly. Too close will also make them venerable, but help with fighting. They should probably stay within helping proximity when trying to get the relic. Or they can first continue on their journey, then come back for the relic.

Female
266 posts

starlight123 • 9 June 2017 at 9:18 PM

Luna ( @lightningpaws @izz)
"There are other kingdoms/villages on the way to the Western Woods,"she said. "If you think we need time to learn and trust each other, we could take the longer way. That would mean going through the City of Dwarves, The Unicorn's Valley, The Darken Den, The Garden of The Lost, and The Haunted Haven. There can be a lot of danger going through those villages, actually. Although most seem to be a walk to the park." Luna peered at Antais's map. "Can you see if you can draw the path we could take if we were to go through all those places?"

Female
225 posts

izz • 9 June 2017 at 9:38 PM

Ant roughly sketched out the mountains of the City of Dwarves. "This is a long path. Which village do you think presents the most danger to us?" He drew a long line in the dirt for the road, finishing the drawing. He wiped his sweaty hair from his face. They needed to get started, but the planning was important.

@starlight123

Female
266 posts

starlight123 • 9 June 2017 at 10:03 PM

Luna (@izz)
"The Darken Den," she said,"because the Darken Den has a bunch of ancient monsters lurking around every corner. Killing a monster would increase a Magical Level. So if you were a Level 5, you would be a Level 5.5 after killing a monster. If it was a group effort, the level increases evenly for everyone, so it could benefit us too. The ancient monsters have tons of experience in fighting and they are super talented at magic. So yeah."

Deleted • 9 June 2017 at 10:10 PM

"Most hybrids have a great sense of smell. If anything becomes a threat we'll know before it hits any one of us." Lil' waved her hand to everyone, which was the first gesture she's made that wasn't for just her village. Lillian looked around and put her hand to her chin. "Do all the villages agree with working together? Do the surrounding territories agree? If not, then that may be our problem." She glanced West and tried to figure out a plan that wouldn't get them killed. Knowing herself, she knew she could help detect multiple things but, would be too quick to attack. Lil' planned to be near the front but, cautiously behind or next to someone who would be smart enough to make a decision. Strike or peace.
"The Darken Den would be pretty useful...however, teamwork is required. If it brings us one step closer to ending this nonsense I promise I'll behave." She quietly chuckled to herself then looked down at the carved map.

Female
266 posts

starlight123 • 9 June 2017 at 11:27 PM

Luna
"I agree. After all, the prophecy said we will get along, right?"

Ryder
"Yeah. I also agree."

Deleted • 10 June 2017 at 12:26 AM

"Prophecies say a lot of things. Lets just hope this one is completely true. Also, was it just me or did the prophecy say something about one of us falling in love? Then it talked about blood, haha great mix." Lil' laughed for the first time in a long time. Her life was nothing more then train...then train some more and then fight to survive. Having anytime to relax and "chill" was never aloud with her guardian/trainer.

Female
266 posts

starlight123 • 10 June 2017 at 3:27 PM

Luna
"Well, the prophecy said we will find love on our path, so more then one of us can fall in love with each other. It's just one of us... is kinda... *coughs* and they will be greatly changed by love. So, I guess, we all will kinda find love and friendship. But one love will be really strong. I guess," she said, turning to Lilian. "But you're right about the blood and stuff. Anyways, I think we should get moving. We need to cover a lot of ground so we can reach the Dwarves' City before nightfall."

Deleted • 10 June 2017 at 3:44 PM

Lil' put her knife in her pack and strapped it on her back so she'd be able to turn panther at any moment. "Then let's get to it. Amazing adventure here we come." She sarcastically said and stretched her arms forwards.

(Might not respond for a while. Going to a party then volleyball practice.)

Female
266 posts

starlight123 • 10 June 2017 at 5:02 PM

(Oh ok. No problem. 😊 Thanks for telling me.)
Luna
Luna glanced at Ant's map once more. Using her magic, she scan the map and the image disappeared into her hand. She turned around and the map seemed to pop out of her hand like a hologram. "Alright then. Let's get going." She pointed at the dusty road. This way first. Luna put one hand over her book bag, which was hanging on her side. It included information about the places they will be traveling too. It also included some maps, but since Ant already drew a map, she thought it may have been rude to not use it. It also included her journal, a few notebooks, as well as a stationary set. "I may as well take some notes about this journey,"she thought.
Ryder
Ryder looked at the map flickering out of Luna's hand. "Interesting,"he thought. He turned and looked at everyone else. "Well, what are you guys waiting for, let's go!" He saw Luna cast a spell, making horses appear. There was one horse for everyone (they don't have to accept the horse. They can choose to ride the horse, to walk, or to fly.). Ryder walked up to a Painted Horse. His eyes examined the brown and white spots and he ran his hands through the beautiful black mane. "Those horses are real, not magically generated." he heard Luna say. My uncle lives in Unicorn Valley. Although it's called Unicorn Valley, there are horses and many other animals too. I sent him a letter saying I'll be taking a few horses. The horses don't mind. They like adventure once in a while." Ryder turned to Luna. "What's her name?" he asked Luna, pointing to the horse. Luna turned in Ryder's direction. He eyes started to glow. Ryder thought she was about to explode again or something. Her eyes stopped glowing. "Her name is Wind Splosh. She's about 5 years old. Loves to run and enjoys being groomed," Luna said. Ryder turned back to his horse. "Hey there, Wind Splosh." He gave her a good pat. "You sure are a beauty."
Luna
"We're riding bare-back." she said. "If anyone has a problem with that, please tell me. I can generate a saddle for you." Luna's thoughts began to wander. Her uncle had allowed her to take some of his best horses for her journey. He would be devastated if any came back dead. She had to make sure all of them would come back alive. He uncle and her have never been on good terms. When her parents died, he didn't want to take her in. When she grew up and proven to be very powerful and talented at magic at such a young age, he began to regret that decision and tried to take her in. She has refused, since the town's wise old fairy had technically already took her in. She could see her uncle only wanted her because she was powerful and all that stuff. But then why would he want to help her right now?

Female
225 posts

izz • 10 June 2017 at 9:41 PM

Antias was glad they had horses. He knew the others wouldn't like to be slowed down by a cripple. He found a smaller white patterned one that he could mount easily. He strapped his staff across his back. He patted the grey neck, feeling the horse shift beneath him. He, or she, was as ready to go as Ant was.

Deleted • 10 June 2017 at 9:47 PM

Hey guys, I have been really busy lately and no longer have time to do this roleplay ☹️ Anybody is from now on allowed to either take over, kill off, or simply ignore my character. Also, if you want a quick feed (14 creatures) my eggs are in danger of dying.

Deleted • 10 June 2017 at 10:31 PM

(Back. @pepperfirst I'm so sorry to hear that! I'll feed your creatures to try and keep them alive!! ❤️)

Lil' walked up to a chestnut colored horse and gently placed her hand on the rear of his neck. Quickly regretting that decision she got whacked in the side of the head with the horse. "I think I'll just walk..." Knowing none of these horses would like her due to her hybrid side she shrugged. Looking the chestnut horse in the eyes she said "You won't like me any more now once I shift." Nodding her head once she looked back at him and shifted into a panther. Lillian sat tauntingly near the horse. "Ha." Was all she managed to say when she seen the horse move over a tad. She hoped the others didn't mind her sudden shift. Lil' was tempted to change and ask but, she knew its a little too late for that.

Female
434 posts

wolfkit • 10 June 2017 at 10:55 PM

Moon stared at the horses, she had never seen a real horse before! She did see the occasional eagle-headed horse or the shark-headed horse, but never a pure blooded horse! She looked in wonder as a white coated horse stamped its foot. Were you supposed to ride it? She then saw Ant getting up onto the side of the horse then shifting his position so that he was upright once again. Moonuh wasn't sure whether she should ride it, or not.

She did have wings, she thought as she flapped them just making her mere inches away from the ground. She quickly decided that she would not ride them, when she saw Lil' getting whacked. The horses probably would not like it very much if she rode on them. Stretching out her wings ready for flight, pretty soon she was beating her wings against her, gaining momentum as she rose into the air. She was then gliding through the sky, looking down to see if the others had left yet.

Deleted • 11 June 2017 at 12:48 PM

(Sorry for being away for so long. My charger had broken and my laptop had 0% battery.)

Bubbles looked over. People were getting on horses. She started to go up to one of the smaller ones. She wasn't very good at it. She slid off. "Any river the way there?" she asked Lillian. She waved her tail to show what she wanted to do.

Sparky got on too. This black one was nice. He thought, "I'll choose this one!" He looked over at the hybrids not getting on. This was going to be a though journey.

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 12 June 2017 at 5:11 AM

@pepperfirst I'll see what I can do to keep you creatures alive.

Angel let her wings grow, slowly gaining altitude. She enjoyed the feel of the air and slowly started drifting toward the direction they were headed.
Andy got up on a chestnut horse that had white spots. He was starting to look at Ivy when he remembered that his parents packed him various stuff for the journey. The stuff was in a enchanted duffel bag, which currently looks like a pocket bag. There were clothes and blankets in one, a tent and some air mattresses and pillow in another. There were also some gold coins in a bag in his pocket. Grabbing the one with clothes, he found a new sword. He took it out, and then put the bag back into his pocket.
Ivy got on a pure white horse while Ella got on a pure black horse.

Female
225 posts

izz • 12 June 2017 at 8:21 AM

Ant shielded his eyes, seeing Moon and Angel flying above them. What he would give for another pair of limbs.

Female
266 posts

starlight123 • 12 June 2017 at 7:25 PM

(@pepperfirst Aw.... I wish you had more time. I'll see if I can find someone to play Nima or something. Do anyone want to play Nima?)

Deleted • 12 June 2017 at 9:53 PM

@starlight123
@pepperfirst

I can't play Nima, but I'll care for the eggs.

Bubbles looked over. Almost everyone was getting on a horse. She went under Moon and Angel. "Hi." she said.

Sparky cast a glance at the Hybrids with Angel. I didn't seem like everyone would get along. Maybe them, though. He hung his stuff on the horse.

Female
434 posts

wolfkit • 12 June 2017 at 10:28 PM

@starlight123

I don't think I could, I don't know how I could handle different personalities, with different events.

Moon looked around to see Angel flying up in the air with her. She was glad that she wasn't the only warrior with wings. She kept a steady beat with her wings as she looked around, finding Bubbles just a few feet beneath her, "hi" she repeated. Her wings were getting the tiniest tired from staying in the air while the others mounted their rides. She made herself go forward and backward doing a couple of flips along the way too, to pass the time.

Female
266 posts

starlight123 • 12 June 2017 at 10:35 PM

Luna
Luna decided she was going to fly a little bit ahead of everyone else. She began to hum a random song. What she didn't realize, was that it was a very, very, rarely heard lullaby.

Ryder
Ryder rode along with the rest. He turned to the direction of the song. "isn't that song Layria Vient à la Maison?" he thought (French for "Layria Comes Home.")

Backstory:
Layria was a very famous sorceress back in the day. She was very talented at magic. It is said that only very certain people will recognize/know the song "Layria Vient à la Maison." These people are said to have either very good luck, have studied magic for a long time, or they are a descendant of Layria, herself.

Deleted • 12 June 2017 at 10:42 PM

Lil' casually walked along with the rest of the group. Feeling the Earth under her paws helped her focus and listen to the vibrations of any movement around her. Mainly hearing only the noises of the horses she flicked her tail and looked ahead to what might await them.