United Rivals: RPG Thread

in Roleplaying

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 20 June 2017 at 12:11 PM

@lightingpaws

Angel nodded. She stabbed the rest of the manticore's legs. She quickly used her sword to slice the manticore's back. Then she stepped back. In the corner of her eye, she saw Ivy charge in and use her knife to quickly stabbed where she can on the manticore. Ella shot a flurry of arrows at the manticore's back once Ivy step sided.

Deleted • 20 June 2017 at 12:26 PM

@panda9983

Whispering a few words to her blade it began to glow bright. Standing up and walking to the Manticore she glared. Looking at Angel she nodded and said "Let's end this." Walking up to the Manticore's head she gripped her now enchanted blade and stabbed upward into its neck. Trying to ignore the pain in her back she pushed harder on the blade. Feeling the Manticore struggle Lil stopped. Opening her eyes they were a bright blue. Stepping back her eyes went back to normal.

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 20 June 2017 at 1:56 PM

@lightningpaws

Angel walked over to the manticore to make sure it was completely dead. Then she looked at Lillian's back.She remembered that the manticore kick Lillian's back. "Do you want me to heal you?" she asked. Her right arm was bleeding but she'll heal that later.

Female
225 posts

izz • 20 June 2017 at 3:38 PM

Antias pushed aside the bushes, his hand on his weapon. Whatever it was, he was going to face it. As the last bush was pulled away...
Nothing. Not a single thing. Not even a magical presence anymore. He frowned as he started to return to the group. He was sure something had been watching.

Deleted • 20 June 2017 at 3:47 PM

@panda9983

Lil looked at Angel and shook her head. "I'll be fine.." She wrapped her blade around her turning it back into a belt. Grabbing her leather jacket she put it on to hide the scratches on her back. "See? Perfectly fine.." Glancing at the Manticore she grimaced at the sight.
@izz
Seeing someone walking back to the group she glared. "Decided to come back for the party?" Lil huffed and shrugged her shoulders.

Female
225 posts

izz • 20 June 2017 at 4:00 PM

"You seemed to have it under control." He had retracted the blade into his staff and he leaned on it, looking up. "I'm sure a great warrior like you wouldn't like a cripple running around at your feet." He paused, wondering if he should tell her about the thing that he thought he saw in the woods.
@lightningpaws

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 20 June 2017 at 4:02 PM

@lightningpaws

"Are you sure," Angel asked. She looked at the leather jacket. She was sure that she saw some scratched before it was covered up. "I thought there were some scratched on your back." Angel said. Meanwhile she was talking, she switched her ring onto her left hand and placed it on her wound. Glowing briefly, it was back to normal.

Deleted • 20 June 2017 at 4:38 PM

@izz

"If we didn't have to work together trust me I'd be watching you guys deal with it. However, a few good warriors forced to work together made one heck of a team." Rolling her eyes she looked at the sky, noticing the creeping Sun.

@panda9983

Looking away from Ant she arched her back so the jacket didn't rub against her. Smirking and glancing at Angel, Lil responded, "Eh, a few good scratches can't hurt that bad, right?"

Female
434 posts

wolfkit • 20 June 2017 at 4:48 PM

Moon, quickly realizing it was a Manicore, morphed back into her wolf body, and levitated her paw shaped armor to fit on to her paws., now ready for battle she lifted her wings up. She pushed off with all her might, and dove down scratching his eyes. The manicore, was now stumbling blindly making guesses on where the warriors were. She winced as she felt the scorpion tail stab her chest, she raced at it hitting it wildly before falling into a tree. "I am so stupid" she muttered as she flexed her wings ready to fight once more.

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 20 June 2017 at 5:25 PM

@lightningpaws

Angel sighed,"I suppose not, but be careful. The wound might get infected." She tirely glanced at the sun. They would be going soon. She went back into the tent and packed her stuff.

~

Andy went into the tent and packed his stuff.When he came out, he saw the sun now on the horizon.

~

Ivy looked at the dead manticore. Finally, it was dead. Ella thought the same.

Female
266 posts

starlight123 • 20 June 2017 at 8:50 PM

Luna (I'm going back a bit because I missed some parts) (@wolfkit)
Luna's conversation with Dalton was interrupted by the sounds of screams. Luna rushed to the site. A manicore? She quickly shot a blast of magic at it. Luna went over to Moon and Angel. Moon was badly injured. Luna used her magic to develope a mix of river water, blackberry juice, a strand of unicorn hair she always had, oak bark, and stardust. After making the potion, she returned to Moon and gently applied the potion on her wound. "Does it feel better now?" she asked Moon. She could see the wound was already getting smaller. The potion should increase the rate at which the wound would heal. Luna poured a bit more of the potion into the wound and went to find the instructions for making a Manicore Sting Antidote. After a few hours, she returned to Moon and applied the Manicore Sting Antidote. She could see the wound was already starting to heal. "Does it feel better?" she asked again. (Skip to present time) Morning came and hardly anyone got a god night's sleep. "Well," she said, "let's get going.............."

Female
225 posts

izz • 20 June 2017 at 9:19 PM

"What a wonderfully restful night." Ant limped over to the horses, which were looking surprisingly unruffled. They were well bred. He patted the side of the white and grey one he had rode the other day. "Hey Luna, what's this one's name?" He should know. They were probably going to be together a long time. "And how far to the Dwarf City?"

@starlight123

Female
266 posts

starlight123 • 20 June 2017 at 9:42 PM

Luna (@izz)
Luna's eyes glowed as she read the profile. "Her name is Avaselda. My uncle named her that because of her colors. The "Ava" part comes from "Avalbane," an Irish name meaning white and the "selda" part comes from "Griselda," a name meaning gray in German. She loves oats and enjoys a good run once a day," she said to Ant. "Oh and Dwarf City is probably..." Luna used her magic to pull out an atlas from her bag. "About a few more hours away. Six hours by horse, max... If we fly, we can save about two hours and thirty minutes, since the forest begins to get really thick and stuff..." Luna began to think. Was their a spell to make temporary wings? She used her magic to pull out her magic textbook, open it, and flip through it. "Yes!" she screamed. It was a complicated spell, but nothing she couldn't do. The only problem was it only lasts three hours. "We can take breaks in bwtween,"Luna thought. She quickly casted the spell, turning the horses into Pegasus. She smiled at everyone,"Let's get this air-party started!"
Ryder
Ryder watched as Windy (new nickname for his horse) sprouted wings. He examined them with fascination. He never saw what Pegasus wings looked like before. He hopped on to Windy's back. At that moment, he heard Luna explain that the spell only lasted three hours, so they better get going. He hopped on Windy's back and felt the air rush around him as they took off. Soon, they were so high up that he couldn't see the ground. "Wooo-hoo!!!"he screamed as his horse flew a bit faster. He reached out, attempting to touch the clouds. He watched as Luna began to collect parts of some clouds in a bottle. "Maybe she's going to use it for a potion or save it for later," he thought. He watched as everyone else began to catch up to him. "Isn't this fun?" he screamed, flying in loop-de-loops, laughing.

Deleted • 20 June 2017 at 10:16 PM

Lil hesitantly got on the chestnut horse she had issues with from the beginning. "You better not drop me!" She yelled gripping to the horse with all her might. She tried to control her breathing so she didn't turn into a panther while they were flying. Hearing the excitement in Ryder's voice she laughed nervously. "Totally..." Lil gripped tighter to the horse. Making sure her horse just flew normally she shook her head. "Me on a horse...pft. The horse looked back at her and they made eye contact. "Oh no...that's the same look you made when we met.." After saying that the chestnut horse flew upside down then back to normal. "Why you little..!" Lillian's breath increased.

Female
434 posts

wolfkit • 22 June 2017 at 12:05 PM

Moon flexed her wings, she felt that she could do anything after her body was healed. she flapped her wings excited that she didn't have to fly in the air with everyone else. Just for the fun of it she morphed back to her bat form diving here and there. People may say it was disgusting, but whenever she felt like a snack boom! their was a mosquito on someone's leg.

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 22 June 2017 at 2:28 PM

Angel flew up into the air. It was nice, and she often liked to ride warm air currents. But right now there were few to ride. She decided to fly near Lillian, in case her horse dropped her.

~
Ella got up on her original horse. Well, she never really cared if they sprouted winghs. After all, this was temporary. Her horse took flight. She wondered if they were going to make it to the Dwarf City. She knew a few, she guessed. Although they are shorter than her and a lot more different, they did look a bit like leperchuans. And maybe elves if you think about it in a different perspective.

~

Ivy smiled and got up on her horse. She felt it do a flip in the air. Whispering some words into its ear, the horse took off faster than before.

~

Andy took his original horse. It looked alot like a mare. He didn't want to bother Luna for the name, so he nicknamed it. Hazel, he guess. After they were up in the air, his heart flipped. He never was in the air before. Unless you count the time when he jump off from his house roof because he thought he could fly.

Female
266 posts

starlight123 • 22 June 2017 at 7:18 PM

(LOL, Andy's POV's ending was kinda funny!)
(UPDATE: NIMA HAD BEEN KILLED BY THE MANICORE. WE DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT FINDING SOMEONE TO PLAY HER.)

Female
434 posts

wolfkit • 25 June 2017 at 5:18 PM

( I will be gone for 2 days just so you know maybe 3.)

Female
266 posts

starlight123 • 26 June 2017 at 12:46 PM

(Oh ok. Thanks for telling me.)

Female
434 posts

wolfkit • 2 July 2017 at 1:30 PM

Moon started diving for the ground, she didn't care if they left her or not at the moment. She just needed the rest, after all it was getting very close to dark. "can... we... stop... here..." She half-panted, half-howled making sure they could hear her. She layed down, not knowing whether or not if they heard her, or even noticed her disappearance.

Female
266 posts

starlight123 • 2 July 2017 at 1:37 PM

Luna
"Yup. Let's take a break..." Luna said. The spell was already wearing off. She could see the wings were slowly fading away.

Deleted • 12 July 2017 at 10:04 AM

(Sorry I haven't been rping! Was on vacation and had no WiFi)

Lillian noticed everyone slowly returning to the ground and she couldn't be more happy. "About time." She whispered as the horse landed on the ground. Before she had time to swing her leg over the horse, he bucked her off. Sliding roughly, she gasped for air. "Thanks..." Lil' growled. Watching the horse carefully it trotted off to the others. "Your new name is Trouble!" Yelling that Lil' began to get up brushing off the dirt and trying to ignore the pain in her back.
As she waited for everyone to land and get rested she walked behind a tree and took off her jacket. Lillian touched the tree and waited for the roots to come. However, they didn't. "Darn it, are you kidding me." She mumbled on and grabbed some leaves and vine. Carefully wrapping it on her back she shook her head. Lil' threw on her jacket and ran back to the group. She stood farther away from the group then before and leaned on a tree.