United Rivals: RPG Thread

in Roleplaying

Female
266 posts

starlight123 • 14 June 2017 at 1:47 AM

(I kinda updated my most recent story part thing.)

Deleted • 14 June 2017 at 10:25 AM

Ok cool! So the :sweat: guy is chosen? XD curiosity is killing meh!

Trans Male
29 posts

captainlevia • 14 June 2017 at 5:30 PM

(Hey so sorry, I've been super busy with work lately. Am I still able to be part of the rp? If so I'll probably join in after work which would be around 10 egg cave time. ^^,
@starlight123)

Female
434 posts

wolfkit • 14 June 2017 at 10:19 PM

@starlight123
(I am confused as what you mean by Magical level, I understand the wizards, angels, and the demons, but I can't really understand how hybrids have magical abilities other than their animal(s) traits.)

Female
266 posts

starlight123 • 15 June 2017 at 12:38 AM

(@lightningpaws The :sweat: guy has been chosen. IDK who it is though. Time for very advanced guess work!)
(@captainlevia Ok! Thanks for telling me!)
(@wolfkit Turning into an animal is not the only thing hybrids can do. Hybrids also have other abilities. Some include super strength, super speed, shooting lasers out of their eyes, etc... It's up to the RP player to decide what extra magical abilities their character will have. Our characters haven't gone into battle yet so no one has seen everyone's full ability. Please tell me if you are still confused! BTW, humans can also have magical abilities. What makes them different from the 'other species' is that they are weaker in magic and they only live up to 130 years old. Their magic abilities may be a level 10, but compared to a fairy or elf level 10, they are considered pretty weak.)

Female
434 posts

wolfkit • 15 June 2017 at 8:59 AM

@starlight123

(now you got me confused on the hybrid part. I am part wolf part bat, but does that mean I can get rid of my Batwings and turn into a wolf, or get rid of my wolf body and turn into a bat?)

Female
266 posts

starlight123 • 15 June 2017 at 11:12 PM

(@wolfkit It's your choice as the RPG player. BTW, by hybrid, I don't mean just hybrid animals, they could be hybrid anything. Hybrids would include a mix of animals, a mix of two types of "species" [like fairy and elf], etc...)

Luna
During the evening, they had reached a small woods that separated the closest village and their kingdom. "I think we should rest now. Let's camp here for tonight," Luna said. Using her magic, two tents appeared. "One tent for the boys, one tent for the girls. We kinda need to get to know each other better so maybe this is the best way to start."

Deleted • 15 June 2017 at 11:30 PM

Bubbles
Bubbles looked around. This was an ideal area with the river nearby. "Yes!" she said as she went in the female tent. This felt almost like home. She made a bubbles stuffed animal and relaxed. She made a giant bubble and turned into a seal. "Pillow fight?"

Sparky
He sat down on the floor of the tent. This wasn't what he first thought about the journey...

Female
1,153 posts

oscines • 16 June 2017 at 12:07 AM

(Its me Lightning paws)

Lil' turning into a human once more looked up at the hanging trees with their long limbs stretching out to the sky. Almost declining she looked at the tent. Eh, she thought. Shrugging she slowly got in the tent. It was quite unusual for her. She either slept in a small cabin ore in the trees where she could look up at the sky. When Bubble's mentioned something about a pillow fight Lillian tilt her head. "What on Earth is a pillow fight?" Watching how excited the phrase 'pillow fight' made Bubble's she knew it wasn't something bad.

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 16 June 2017 at 1:34 AM

@starlight123

I can try to rp Nima, but not sure. I'll see what the rest wants.

Angel

Angel flew down and went almost immediately into the tent Luna conjured. She laid down as nd let her wings shrink.

Andy

Andy walked into the boy's tent. There wasn't much to talk about, aside from the fact that there's a lot of tension in the group.

Ivy

Ivy slid down from her horse and went into the tent. The girl Bubbles mentioned a pillow fighting. She would decline, but that wasn't very nice.

Ella

When she went inside the tent, she heard a about a pillow fight. "No thanks", She said as politely as she could. This journey was serious. Ella then went over to a secluded area and looked at the gathering girls.

Trans Male
29 posts

captainlevia • 16 June 2017 at 1:47 AM

I watched carefully from the shadows as everyone introduced themselves. Tch, this wasn't some kind of social club, this was saving the world. I rolled my eyes and remained completely quiet, making sure not to be noticed by anyone.

Once everyone had finished talking and finally made a decision about which way we should go, I gathered my things and followed along, trailing a good ten feet behind them. "How irritating.." I mumbled to myself, thinking back on the fact we were taking the long way, solely so we could all get to know each other.

We reached a small nook in the woods and one of the girls announced that we would set up camp there. How did she become some leader of this group? Not that I really cared, anyway. I couldn't for the life of me remember any of their names, probably because I didn't care enough. I came to a halt as two huge tents suddenly appeared across from each other. "What the...?" I muttered, wondering where the heck they had come from. I heard her mention something about one being for the girls and one for the guys. Oh, God no. No way was I sharing a tent with a bunch of dudes that I didn't like.

"Nope." I said quite sternly. "Not happening." I walked over to a large tree and sat down in front of it. I rustled through my bag and pulled out a soft, black blanket, throwing it over myself and leaning against the tree.

(Tried to catch myself up. Hope that's fine. @starlight123)

Deleted • 16 June 2017 at 2:08 AM

Feeling claustrophobic in a space of different girls Lil gave a small smile. "Well whatever this pillow fight is I'll have to pass." She looked up and furrowed her eyebrows as all she seen was the roof of the tent. No stars were there to tell her it was alright. No stars to lighten her evening. Feeling homesick from her usual small cabin she quietly stepped outside. Turning into a panther to hide in the dark Lil' walked passed the horses and up one of the trees that had an overhanging limb for her to rest on. Laying down on the branch she flicked her tail and starred at the sky. Carefully looking back down at the two tents she sighed. Going over the prophecy in her head she realized anyone could be the evil set out to harm the group. Being confined in a tent of warriors? Lillian realized her branch bed wasn't so bad after all.
Finding it hard to fall asleep she climbed down from the tree. Looking around cautiously her ears flicked around to the sound of the river. Deciding to get a small relaxing break she walked over to it. Crouching low to the floor she sat there and listened. Slowly blanking out she continued to stare at the glistening water in front of her.

Female
266 posts

starlight123 • 16 June 2017 at 2:32 AM

(@panda9983 ok. If you think that’s too many roles, I’ll see if I can find someone who can play Nima.)
(It’s fine. I understand. You did a great job catching up! @captainlevia)
Luna
Luna turned and saw this guy walk under a tree while everyone filed into the tents. It was to dark to make out his face, so she couldn’t tell who he was. She walked over to him. “Hey,”she said, in a stern voice. “Do you have a problem with sharing the tent with the other guys?”

Ryder
Ryder entered the tent. “Alright peeps! Time for nothing but sleeping the night away!” He grabbed one of the pillows that had materialized along with the tent. He stuffed his face into the pillow. “Oh! I never thought we would rest! ...Even though the horses did most of the work..” He sat up and looked at everyone. “So, how do you feel about the trip so far? How about the people on this journey?”

Female
434 posts

wolfkit • 16 June 2017 at 11:22 AM

(@starlight123 is it ok if I add something that I didn't get add in my form? if yes then could I also change into a Bat? until you answer I will just act like I can)

Moon quietly landed, as she started to fold up her wings, she glanced at the tents. She started to pace around dismayed that she didn't really know how to fall asleep without bedding. She didn't want to try to bring it in because she didn't know if the other girls would like it much to have moss and dirt in their tent, but if she would turn into a bat she probably would have nothing stable to hold on to. She sighed as she found the only other option.

She let her wolf body become smaller and blacker as she became a bat, quietly beating her wings she flew up the tree and found a branch where she expertly hooked her tiny claws into the bark to hang upside down. she then wrapped her wings around her tiny black little self and looked around. Glad to see that someone else was laying down beside the tree beside her. Not pleased to see that it was a demon and he probably chose to be there not out of kindness, but out of darkness of his heart.

Deleted • 16 June 2017 at 3:20 PM

Bubbles
Bubbles sighed. No pillow fight. It just seemed so cold. Well, she was a seal. She transformed back and sat in the riverbank. "Nobody will even miss me" she thought as she fell asleep.

Sparky
Sparky went on on one of the beds. This felt soft. He soon fell asleep.

Deleted • 16 June 2017 at 3:35 PM

Hearing the stern sound of one of the warriors voices Lil' stood up. Not wanting to be seen out of the tent she crept behind a tree and waited. She couldn't make out the two people conversing but she didn't want to be discovered either. Lillian curled up on the roots of the tree and waited there until she knew it was alright to move again.

Female
266 posts

starlight123 • 16 June 2017 at 6:53 PM

(@wolfkit It's your character so I don't mind if you want to change something about them. 😊 )

Trans Male
29 posts

captainlevia • 17 June 2017 at 12:38 AM

I looked up at the girl standing in front of me with eyes full of annoyance. Tch, who the heck did she think she was? No one appointed her 'leader' for all I knew. "I don't have to do anything you say." I heaved a sigh and rolled my eyes. "I certainly don't care to share a tent with a bunch of lesser males." I let my eyes close again slowly and waved my hand at her, as if to shoo her away. "If you don't mind, I need my beauty sleep." I chuckled low at my own joke and grinned.

@starlight123

Deleted • 17 June 2017 at 12:48 AM

Lil' quietly turned into her human form and rolled her eyes at the conversation the two warriors seemed to be having. She jumped up onto the branch of the tree in front of her and began hopping from tree to tree.
She made some distance but not too far that her eyes couldn't see the others. Lillian didn't want any of them out of her sight. For now it was trust and be killed. Grabbing her knife she began to practice on an old oak tree. After throwing the knife around for a few minutes she knew in case of emergency she needed to know the basic skills. Remembering and focusing on what she was taught she practiced her fighting skills. Gliding with her eyes shut she worked the movements as if in a real battle. Her arms flew at the tree left and right as she worked her leg movements against it as well. Not realizing she would need some rest she continued without hesitation.

Female
266 posts

starlight123 • 17 June 2017 at 8:40 PM

Luna
Luna scowled. “Well I sure hope you’re not going to have your "beauty sleep" outside.” Luna could feel her blood burning. She was feeling annoyed, and her magic was about to show it. She channeled the magic to reach her eyes. He eyes glowed, the exact way they did when Ryder asked her what his horse’s name was. Luna could read his basic “profile.” (The basic profile only shows a person’s name, age, Magical Level, gender, “species,” parts of their history, and parts of their personality. Very advanced spell. Levels 8.5 and up can perform them. Everyone [of any level] can block out certain parts of their basic profile.) ‘Name: Dalton Black, Age: 18, Magical Level…’ “He has a Magical Level of 10?!?!” Luna thought. She better control her magic because she didn’t want to get into a fight with someone with nearly the same abilities as her. ‘Demon. Demon Form: Dragon. Personality: Short-Tempered, Little to No-Patience. History☹️Blocked)’ Luna growled under her breath. She didn’t find what she was looking for in his profile. She found out some interesting stuff about him, like how he blocked out his history and his surprising Magical Level, but nothing she wanted to know.“Hopefully, if sharing a tent with the boys is to hard for a guy like you, maybe this will work,” she told him. Using her magic, she conjured up a cabin-like house. These cabin-like houses were the types that she found in books that discussed about the Demon’s Village. 'Hopefully this will satisfy him. We need him on this team. Most importantly though, we need him to trust us and to work with us. Besides, he might be a good guy if you get to know him. One thing though, I'm not going to just let him do what he wants. He doesn't know what could hide in these woods. I do...' Luna thought.
@captainlevia

Female
225 posts

izz • 18 June 2017 at 8:33 PM

Ant stared at the top of the tent. It was hot and oppressive inside, he saw a couple others slip outside, but at least it was quiet. He rolled onto his side as he thought about the others in the journey. They were an interesting bunch. One that would have never joined together under any other circumstances. He certainly wouldn't be here by choice. He was surprised that they had listened to him back at the beginning. They had worked together to choose this path. He guessed that that was what a team was. He knew some weren't pleased with the way and destination that was decided, but they had decided it. He didn't think that they would even get that far. Maybe they could become, if not friends, then at least a strong fighting force on the way there.
They had to. He shut his eyes, remembering the wind, the dirt so thick you couldn't see, the trees being ripped up by the roots.
The screams...
He heard a noise outside, jerking him out of his reverie. He slid his fingers along his staff which lay beside him, tripping a catch which snapped a blade out of one end. Better to be safe.

Deleted • 18 June 2017 at 11:05 PM

Deciding to end her battle against the tree Lil' inhaled and opened her eyes. Collapsing on the roots she regained her breath. Looking up at the marks of the tree she notices missing chunks. "My apologies oak. You've helped in more ways then ever." Speaking with exhaustion she stood and tried avoiding the sight of any who are near. Cupping her hands together she dipped them to the river and up to her mouth. She froze as she heared someone coming. Lillian dove into the water as a panther and laid on the rivers ground ready to attack whoever got close.

Deleted • 18 June 2017 at 11:41 PM

@lightningpaws

Bubbles woke up. "Lillian, is that you?" she asked. Lillian would like it out here. She settled down and fell back asleep.

(Everyone, now could it be morning?)

Deleted • 19 June 2017 at 1:26 AM

@togepi360

Lillian slowly crept her way out of the river. Looking over at Bubbles she noticed she was back asleep. "Glad it was just you." A short exasperated chuckle came out. Shaking out her fur she turned into a soaking wet girl. 'Just great.' Lil' shook her head. Digging into the pack she brought with her she pulled out an extra set of clothes. Her arms shook as she swung up into a tree. "Please tell me this still works." Sighing she stuck her hand to the tree and closed her eyes. Taking a few seconds to work the tree limbs folded inward like a treehouse.
After changing, Lil' noticed some movement near the tent. Quickly climbing off the unfolding branches of the tree Lillian grabbed the wrong limb and it snapped. Trying to grasp part of the tree it was too late and before she knew it she was on her back. Laying there frustrated she tried constantly to regain her oxygen. It seemed like it escaped her and that was it. Rolling over on her stomach she gasped. Oxygen finally began to fill up her desperate lungs. Remembering the movement she seen just moments before she growled. 'This better be worth it.' Hissing under her breath she got to her knees and then on her feet. Grabbing her belt it turned into a black blade with an iron trim. Lillian stood behind the tree out of view from Bubbles and the approaching "thing".

Female
434 posts

wolfkit • 19 June 2017 at 9:37 PM

Moon suddenly woke up, she wasn't really sure what woke her up though. She looked around confused, making high pitch noises to detect what ever was there. She felt a sound wave bounce off an object and go back to her. She was surprised to see that it was Lillian, and even more surprised to hear a low growling noise that was not made by her, but another creature, something or someone was stalking them. Just as suddenly she saw a black coat with yellow glistening eyes with vicious teeth, and gleaming claws stained with blood, but it was gone in one glance and she could not make out what shape it was.

(finally, a monster that someone can battle)

Female
266 posts

starlight123 • 20 June 2017 at 12:25 AM

( When battling a monster, your attacks will have certain levels of damage depending on your Magical Level.
Level 1 Impact: 1-25
Level 2 Impact: 26-35
Level 3 Impact: 36-48
Level 4 Impact: 49-62
Level 5 Impact: 61-75
Level 6 Impact: 74-81
Level 7 Impact: 80-91
Level 8 Impact: 88-98
Level 9 Impact: 97-110
Level 10 Impact: 109-125
When the monster is defeated, your Magical Level [if you helped kill the monster] is changed [unless you are already at 10]. I will decide the level of impact using a random number generator.
________________________________________________________________________________
FIRST MONSTER'S BATTLE INFO
TYPE OF MONSTER: MANICORE
MAGICAL LEVEL: 4
NUMBER OF POINTS WE NEED TO KILL THE MONSTER (NPWN):1200
IMPORTANT STUFF TO NOTE: SIMILAR TO SPHINX, HEAD OF LION, DRAGON WINGS, SCORPION TAIL. )
Ryder
Ryder woke up to the sounds of screaming. "What the...." he started, then saw the manicore attack everyone else. He grabbed his staff and rushed out of the tent. He released a water bomb spell.
(NPWN: 1112)

Deleted • 20 June 2017 at 2:02 AM

Ok let me try this XD

"Hahaha perfect!" Seeing the monster speed past her she chased after it. Climbing up a tree she stopped. Her eyes turning into a bright blue she tracked the monster's movements. Every time she blinked she captured pictures of the monster to see what she was dealing with. Scanning it she paused. "Piece of cake." She huffed and flew off the tree landing on the ground with a thud. Getting ready to pounce Lil waited for the monster to speed past her again. "Your fast but I can be faster!" Growling she grabbed hold of the Manicore's wing. Trying to grab her blade the monster realized she was there. It stopped and Lillian froze. Gripping her blade she stared in the eyes of the Manicore. "No offense pal." She whispered. Slicing into its right wing Lil was thrown off onto the ground. Blocking the striking scorpion tail she tried to wiggle free. "At least you can't fly you ugly ball of fury!" She yelled at the beast as the tail struck right next to her head.

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 20 June 2017 at 4:18 AM

Ella and Ivy rushed outside. When they saw the manticore, Ivy pulled out her knife and charged while Ella shot arrows at it.
~
Ivy rushed in and sliced off the other the manticore wings. She was the thrown aside by one of the manticore's thrashing head.
~
@lightningpaws

Angel rani out outside to witness the battle. She saw Lillian pinned by the manticore's legs and tail. Angel took out her sword and went to help Lillian. She tried not hard to pity the manticore's and quickly sliced off its tail from the back. She then ran to face the manticore. Pity slowly welled up inside her for the manticore's. Angel didn't want to hurt it, but it was attacking everyone. Slowly the pity vanished. She took out her shield and parried with the manticore's head using both her weapons. Soon she managed to slice its muzzle. She winced as the manticore bit her arm. Pushing away the pain, she managed to slice at its muzzle and nose again. Soon the muzzle was bleeding all over. She took a step back. Then she saw water splas over the muzzle, revealing some skin.
~
Andy had just went out to fill his bucket with water and make a light snack. But then he had spotted the manticore's and an Angel who had delta some damage to it. Then he splashed the manticore with water. And heard an Are you crazy yell from Ella Typical. He was always the crazy and goofy one.

Female
225 posts

izz • 20 June 2017 at 9:10 AM

Ant was feeling a bit out of it. He stood, watching as the manticore screamed and sliced into his, well, he would call them friends for now. And Andrew had just... thrown a bucket of water on it? He gripped his staff in one hand. He couldn't help now, the creature was in it's death throes, but maybe...
He, due to his low level, never had been any good at performing magic in battle. But there was one thing he could always do: sense it. And right now it was strong all around him. Lillian and Dalton practically glowed in the dark. And there was a faint shimmer in the woods behind him. Was someone watching them, or was it just another magical creature? He turned around and limped as fast as he could towards the trees. He was going to investigate.

Deleted • 20 June 2017 at 11:36 AM

Quickly getting to her feet Lil looked at Angel. "Thanks." She said as she tumbled under the Manicore grabbing her blade and slicing both its back legs. Hearing its pain she knew they were close to finishing it. As she stood up to face the Manicore once more a large paw hit her in the back. Sliding into the bush she felt her back and winced. "That's it." Lil growled and flew out of the bush with her blade. Jumping into the air she stabbed the Manicore in the eye and grabbed her small knife. Aiming her knife at the other creatures eye she threw it. "That's for my back!" Growling at the monster she stepped back and made her blade appear back in her hands.