☙❀✿❁Creature of the Month club❁✿❀❧ #COTMC

in Forum Games

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 15 June 2017 at 11:43 PM

I don't know how to work clubs so please tell me if I do anything wrong. Just ping me to join, hopefully this succeeds! I have a feeling this is gonna fail...

Welcome to the Creature Of the Month Club! #COTMC Here, every month there will be various events to choose creatures of the month.

First things first. Each member can enroll one creature, and you will vote for another member's creature. Put the link to the creature you want to enroll, and ping me once you have voted. To make it more interesting, you are not allowed to vote for your own creature, only other members. The creature with the most votes is the official Creature Of The Month, and if this works out the owner of it might get a prize 😱

Have a creature suggestion and don't have a description yet? Put it here! Then you can have people pm you with their description, and if you want you can give out a prize for the winner. This way you can also get more people to look at your suggestion! 😃

If this works out, there will be more Creatures Of The Month! Right now I'm thinking about Creature Descriptions to start out, like the creature with the weirdest description, and also maybe most Popular Creature Of The Month.

Members: @wigglytuff @icesparkle22

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 16 June 2017 at 12:40 PM

@wigglytuff

there is already another thing like this, Egg cavity. It has a creature of the month thing 😊

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 16 June 2017 at 12:45 PM

@icesparkle22 oh... that's ok. I'll just have @Orderedchaos delete this. if it's too similar.

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 16 June 2017 at 1:13 PM

@wigglytuff

no, i checked again and its something different 😊 (its not a club) ill join!

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 25 June 2017 at 2:00 PM

@wigglytuff

There's no other thing like this on Egg Cave, so I'll join with Tamais!