Night Void: Sign Ups

in Roleplaying

Deleted • 22 June 2017 at 2:46 PM

You were hanging out outside with your BFFs when a storm came. You all were called to come in, but you still wanted to play in the rain. Suddenly, the clouds twisted to reveal a void. The void turned and went to you, sucking you and your friends up....

Rules
No violence
No drama
No more than 3 characters
If they don't have * they are required
Even genders
Ages are 10-15
No powers that are to OP
No characters that are perfect

Setting
The void. The void is an evil place of monsters.
You won't be welcome there of course...

Form

Name:
*Nickname:
Looks:
Clothes:
Personality:
*New Power:
Backfire:
*Other:
*RP Sample:

Mine

Name: Z
*Nickname:
Role: Victim
Looks: He has light skin and spikey green hair
Clothes: He wears a brown mud-covered hoodie and jeans. His shoes are brown, and he sometimes wears a baseball cap
Personality: He's a bit moody and depressed. He is rather nice too, but doesn't speak a lot.
*New Power: He can transform into a dragon
Backfire: He doesn't have good control over himself as a dragon
*Other: He's afraid of large bodies of water
*RP Sample: "Uh... everyone? I don't think that portal thing's safe." he calls to the others. Of course they didn't listen. He tries drying himself. "It's too wet here!" he complains and then screamed. The portal was sucking them all up, and he was next. He tried grabbing a tree, but it was no use...

Characters in

Togepi360: Z (Transforming)
Iris1929578: Iris (II)(Invisibility)

Pings

@iris1929578
@wigglytuff
@panda9983
@popcornlakes
@lightningpaws

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 22 June 2017 at 3:25 PM

@togepi360

RP OVERLOAD!!! Woo!

Name: Iris (me)
Nickname: II (not LL)
Looks: she has black hair , and usually wears dresses or short sleeved shirts, and she always wears 4 bracelets everyday.
Personality: she is a huge chatterbox and can get anyone into a good mood.
New Power: she can turn invisible
Backfire: sometimes her head doesn't
Other: she is great at swimming
RP Sample: As Iris gazed at the rain, the clouds twisted weirdly. "Hey, pass me my phone!" She yelled over the storm. She pointed it at the clouds and took a picture and then a video. "This would be so famous..." As she started to end the video, a black and purple thing appeared in the sky. "What's that?" She stood up. It was sucking them in! "Take cover!" No one heard her. She hid under a bush, but she started to get sucked in to the giand void... who knows where it will lead to?

(Ineteresting ending ๐Ÿ˜Š)

Deleted • 22 June 2017 at 3:33 PM

@iris1929578

Accepted! Yeah, I'm kind of the person to have a ton of role-plays XD

Female
434 posts

wolfkit • 24 July 2017 at 12:11 PM

Name: Zetta

Nickname: Z-bird

Power: She can transform into Wolves, Cats, and Hawks.

Backfire: whenever she turns into an animal, she often wants to kill everything or run away.

Looks: She has thick, brown, greasy shoulder-length, hair, with blonde high-lights at the tips. She also often wears some Jeans, Sandals, and a Sweatshirt even on the hottest days.

Personality: She loves drama and death so much that she would rather live in a action-packed book then her life, which is a little similar. She loves traitors, with heart breaking back-stories, and stories come up in her mind all the time. She is often the one who pities the dark side much more then the good side.

Other: She hates it when people pronounce her name wrong, and say Zedda not Zetta. She also isn't that big on eletronics she prefers to do "other things".

RP Sample: Zetta hugged herself it was freezing in the rain, she started to think that it would be better to just go home, and enjoy a nice book, or even begin to write one. She knew she couldn't do that yet though, not when she was hanging out with her friends. She glared at the sky it would be much better if it wasn't raining, just then she saw a portal open up in the sky, but it couldn't be a portal she thought miserably after all they didn't exists.

She felt a tug at her left arm, she was about to yell at the person who she thought tugged her arm, but to her surprise no one was there.Then she felt another tug, but this time it was on her right arm. "what's happening?" She wondered out loud, as she looked around surprised to find herself floating. At first she only went up very slowly until it go faster and faster until she was racing up toward the circular object in the sky. "Help me!" she cried, but she knew no one could hear her.

Female
157 posts

avsilly • 24 July 2017 at 4:57 PM

Name: Candy Kawthorn

Role: Victim/Healer

Looks๐Ÿ˜‹ale skin, Blood red hair, yellow (Unsettling) eyes. 5'7"

Clothes: Dark gray sweatshirt, blue jeans, black converse

Personality: Cheerful, giggly, incredibly smart for her age, incredibly childish

New Power: The ability to heal any wound, including fatal ones. (Needs to be touched by her hand)

Backfire: She takes the injury instead and suffers instead.

Other: Afraid of plants with the ability of eating things.... Like Little Shop of Horrors

RP Sample:
"B-Brother? Where are you....?" She looks around carefully, trying to understand where she is. "BROTHER!" She calls out, standing up and wandering around.... She is incredibly jumpy. Any sound causes her to flinch. "Brother.... Please...." She was scared and confused.... She was almost never without her brother. He was her best friend after all.

Name: Aaron Kawthorn

Nickname: Arrow

Looks: Tall, thin, pale, black hair and ice blue eyes, 5'10"

Clothes: Leather jacket, Hotline Miami t-shirt, dark blue jeans, simple black converse, glasses

Personality: Mature, calm, strategic, unbelievably smart

New Power: Short range teleportation

Backfire: He has to recover for a full minute

Other: Computer nerd

RP Sample:
"Sis....? Where are you?" He calmly starts looking around.... His eyes scanning every detail of the area. He adjusts his glasses, taking a deep breath. "I have to find her.... Before she gets hurt...." He mutters to himself. Aaron begins his search, for both his sister and any signs of life in the immediate area. He had to be careful, he didn't know where he was.... Was he alone here? Could he ever go back home? He shakes his head, knocking some sense into himself. He had to focus on the current task.

@togepi360

Deleted • 24 July 2017 at 6:40 PM

@iris1929578
@wolfkit
@avsilly

I'm not really interested in this RP anymore, anyone want to take over or should we shut this down?

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 26 July 2017 at 3:02 PM

@togepi360

I don't wanna take over, guess this happens when you have way too many RPs.

Female
434 posts

wolfkit • 26 July 2017 at 4:21 PM

@togepi360

I will take over if no one else will.

Deleted • 26 July 2017 at 6:12 PM

@iris1929578
I like animal RPs more.

@wolfkit
Okay! You can copy my stuff, not Copyright ๐Ÿ˜Š

Female
434 posts

wolfkit • 27 July 2017 at 9:05 AM

@neko-sama should I also copy your characters?