Magic Adventure: Roleplay

in Roleplaying

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 25 June 2017 at 10:58 PM

@togepi360 @popcornflakes @togepi360 @panda9983 @ammolite

"What was that for?!" Amara exclaimed. "You don't have to be so... pushy." She looked at the Mermaid World. Most of the water has been drained out, and the sun's harsh rays were very blinding. The portal landed nearby where a beach would have been. Now it's just a desert-like area.

"The damage here is so saddening. All these mermaids can't survive that long without water." She said. "We need to do something, and fast... Unfortunately, none of my fairy spells can do anything here, not even a spell of weather can do anything helpful. We're just going to have to find this virus, right?" She fluttered happily, energy radiating from her. "I can be serious if we need to, you know."
~~~
"Come back!" Alice yelled out to Ocena in an attempt to get her back to the group. "What about the mermaid world? We can't fight the virus if we aren't there!"

Female
1,426 posts

bloom • 26 June 2017 at 8:25 AM

@popcornflakes
@lightningpaws
@nightmaremoon12
@togepi360
@panda9983
@ammolite

Merely watched the two and said, "let's get into the portal. I don't care who doesn't follow us in, but that is what we have to do." Without a second thought, Merely ran into the portal and vanished.

Jordon blinked in surprise and followed behind.

Sandy shyly glanced up and saw Jordon fly into the portal. "Guys, let's go!" Sandy said. "Let's save my home!" She jumped in.

1,853 posts

purgatory • 26 June 2017 at 11:29 AM

@nightmaremoon12
@popcornflakes
@togepi360
@panda9983
@lightningpaws

"I am not uneducated. Oh, and is that a challenge?" Dex replied. "Tch. I'll bring home a souvenir anyways." He quickly followed Sandy and jumped into the portal.

Female
1,426 posts

bloom • 26 June 2017 at 11:46 AM

@nightmaremoon12
@popcornflakes
@togepi360
@panda9983
@lightningpaws

Merely, Jordon, and Sandy landed on a very wet and slippery floor, covered with seaweed and clams. Crabs were also there.

"Oh my..." Sandy sighed. "The Earth's sun has made all the water disappear. I going to dry up..."

"We'll save it." Merely said.

Deleted • 26 June 2017 at 4:58 PM

@popcornflakes
(Due to my increase in practice for volleyball and family issues, I have become quite inactive. I don't think I will be able to continue this RP. Sorry for the inconvenience! You may do whatever you like with my character, Dusk. Again, I'm sorry that I am no longer able to continue.)

Female
1,426 posts

bloom • 27 June 2017 at 1:50 PM

@nightmaremoon12
@popcornflakes
@togepi360
@panda9983

Sandy looks back and saw Dex following behind her.