Hybrid ~ Roleplay SIGNUPS CLOSED!!

in Roleplaying

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 2 August 2017 at 3:48 PM

The year is 3000, and humans are gone. The entire civilization has been wiped out by an alien race that created a deadly, incurable disease to obliterate mankind. That is, except animals and plants, which are immune to the virus. And in some rare 'hybrids', half animal humans that have lived underground in secrecy for millions of years. But they have come out due to the apocalypse. There is only a small amount of these hybrids, who are immune to the disease. In this futuristic Earth, no rules exist.

ROLEPLAY TOPIC: https://eggcave.com/forums/topic/66369 <- RP HERE
SIGNUP STATUS: CLOSED

Setting: the roleplay will take place on Earth (obviously) but overgrown by plants. However, there are still remnants of buildings and bridges, where your characters will find shelter, base, and such. If you have trouble seeing this, the setting looks somewhat like this but more overgrown and modern:
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/89/9a/83/899a83a0505794a2cf32d5f3703ae4a2.jpg

RULES:
-No powerplaying/overpowered characters
-No overplayed animals
-You must use all your characters. If you want to remove a character from the RP, ping me c:
-You are allowed to install dialogue for other characters in your post, but ask for permission through a ping first. If the user's character(s) appear in your post, always ping them at the top.
-You can choose 3 weapons/powers, but if you find a weapon during the roleplay you can keep it. Keep this limited. Weapons can only be used in HUMAN form
-It has to be a REAL animal, so no unicorns/dragons and stuff like that. You can be an extinct animal.
-Your character is 12-18 years old
-You can have three characters maximum (exceptions are allowed)

ENTRY FORM
Name:
Animal Hybrid:
Weapons/powers:
Description (Human):
Description (Animal):
Personality:
Other:

Female
12 posts

frostsparkle • 2 August 2017 at 4:06 PM

~posting from side

My Character
Name: Katrina
Animal Hybrid: Fox
Weapons/powers: Bow/arrow, spear, can summon and manipulate fire (as a human)

Description (Human): Katrina is very small for her age, and always wears a black jacket and a pair of orange leggings with red swirls. Katrina has black hair and gold/orange eyes. She always wears her hair in a ponytail or a braid. She is very skilled at archery.

Description (Animal): Katrina's fox form is a normal red fox. The only difference between a real fox and Katrina's fox is that Katrina's fox is branded with a orange flame symbol on her right paw.

Personality:Katrina likes being leader (even among older people) and has a short temper. This causes her to become impatient and even demanding sometimes, but she cools down quickly. She is very friendly and clever.

Other: Katrina hates deep water and the cold.

Katrina carefully slid the thin slab of stone, the door to her home, aside. It was eerily quiet for the afternoon, with only the sounds of birds and the occasional rustling of leaves. She stealthily hid behind a cracked, graffiti-covered skyscraper and waited. There were buildings everywhere in the remnants of a once busy city, sprayed with ancient graffiti and covered in assorted vegetation, and plastic. A tree was growing healthily out of what she thought was an old subway station. Crunch. Startled, Katrina jumped and hit her head on the branch of a tree. She had stepped on an old plastic water bottle from 2017- eighty three years ago. And yet the bottle still had not rotted like it should have. Katrina threw the bottle to the side and started to hunt for lunch. The woods were teeming with wild plants and animals, but Katrina preferred to gather fruit from a nearby orchard on an abandoned farm. There were lots peaches, apples, and cherries, but Katrina simply shot an apple off the tree and quickly ran back into the woods.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 2 August 2017 at 4:07 PM

@icesparkle22 can I be part wigglytuff?

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 2 August 2017 at 4:08 PM

@wigglytuff

fine lol but you can't be overpowered

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 2 August 2017 at 4:21 PM

@icesparkle22 can I be part plant? Here's my wigglytuff form
Name: wiggly
Hybrid: wigglytuff
Powers: wigglytuff powers (has all moves that wigglytuff can have)
Description: looks like a wigglytuff, is a pet of somebody I haven't made up yet
Personality: wigglytuff like, kind
Other: is a pet of someone I haven't made yet

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 2 August 2017 at 5:02 PM

@wigglytuff

fine o3o ok you're accepted lol

Deleted • 2 August 2017 at 5:32 PM

@icesparkle22

Name: Kiro
Animal Hybrid: Black cat
Weapons/powers: A sword, can destroy things with his bare hands (human)
Description (Human): He is tall and wears a green jacketand jeans along with green sneakers, which match his green eyes. He has spiky blonde hair.
Description (Animal): He is a green eyed black cat. The special thing about him is the neon green paw print on his forehead.
Personality: He is stubborn, yet is very clumsy unlike most cats. He doesn't like getting wet.
Other: His powers a bit of a one he doesn't like as he can't fix anything he breaks because of his clumsiness.

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 2 August 2017 at 6:08 PM

@neko-sama

Accepted!

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 2 August 2017 at 6:32 PM

@icesparkle22
Name: Nira
Hybrid: plant/human (can I also be part cat?)
Weapons/powers: spear(also used as a bow staff), if a body part is it off she will regenerate (like a plant), can control some plants around her (can't speed up growth process or grow them at will)
Personality: caring and kind and stuff like that
Other: her pet is wiggly.

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 2 August 2017 at 6:34 PM

@wigglytuff

So...one character is another characters pet XD

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 2 August 2017 at 6:56 PM

@icesparkle22 ya, do we role play here or different topic?

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 2 August 2017 at 7:13 PM

@wigglytuff
on a different topic c:

Deleted • 2 August 2017 at 9:46 PM

Kiro climbed around his "house". He saw a fruit tree. Dinnertime. He climbed the tree and slashed the branch. 4 fruits fell and he slashed them in half. He ate it and caught a fish to snack. He grabbed the last fruit on the branch and carried it back to his cave of a house.

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 3 August 2017 at 8:58 AM

Katrina quickly pulled the arrow out of her apple and sat on a molding tree stump. On closer inspection, the tree stump was actually an ancient car tire, covered in dirt and moss. Katrina ate the apple in two quick bites, and slid back into her hideaway.

Female
442 posts

wolfkit • 3 August 2017 at 9:14 AM

I would like to join

Name: Alex
Animal Hybrid: Wolf/human
Weapons/powers: She has a two swords across her back making an X shape, and she can still bite.
Description (Human): She is tall, and she wears a white t-shirt with ripped and dirty jeans, with fur sticking out, and she often goes bare-foot.
Description (Animal): She has a grey wolf face that has a muzzle just above her upper lip, and ears with thick fur covering her face but not her mouth, almost like a halloween mask. She also has a shaggy fur covered back and sharp teeth.
Personality: Is stubborn, but she knows when to follow something, or someone when it comes to life or death. She also doesn't take too kindly to visitors or meeting anyone in fact, and she gets annoyed very easily.
Other: She is pretty much a werewolf, but much more smarter.

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 3 August 2017 at 9:18 AM

@wolfkit

no problem c: accepted!

@neko-sama
@wigglytuff

the roleplay topic is here: https://eggcave.com/forums/topic/66369

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 3 August 2017 at 12:40 PM

@icesparkle22
Could I join? (Futuristic role plays are so fun XD I created a futuristic one as well, lol)

Name: Chaya
Animal Hybrid: Snow Leopard
Weapons/powers: Amulet around his chest, it warns him if there is danger nearby. He can freeze things sometimes if he concentrates.
Description (Human): Black, short, shaggy hair. Blue eyes, light skin. Silver earring in one ear. White shirt with a jean jacket and black pants, no shoes...ever.
Description (Animal): Silver streaks around paws and black stripes around the neck, gray eyes with blue in the middle.
Personality: Quiet, determined, doesn't like to be messed with, funny, smart, outspoken when needed, a strong leader.
Other: Doesn't like new people that much. (Slightly crushing with Mia)

Name: Mia
Animal Hybrid: Osprey
Weapons/powers: She always has hidden knives, she can run very fast and leap far distances.
Description (Human): Brown, curly hair, always in a fishtail braid or messy braid. Shirt with a jacket, jeans. Green eyes.
Description (Animal): Brown with black spots, green eyes. Ringlets on wing feathers and black stripes trail behind the eyes.
Personality: Laughable, funny, outspoken, smart, kind, altruistic
Other: She misses a lot with her leaps and trips a lot. (Loves crop tops)

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 3 August 2017 at 1:22 PM

@stagfire

XD same! c: you're in! the rp link is at the top c:

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 3 August 2017 at 1:25 PM

@icesparkle22

Cool, thanks! 😃 I'll start rping 😉

Deleted • 3 August 2017 at 9:08 PM

@icesparkle22
Welp, if Wigglytuff gets a Wigglytuff could I have a Magikarp
The most useless pokemon in the world.
Basically a jumping fish that you can't even eat.

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 3 August 2017 at 9:09 PM

@neko-sama

haha maybe XD because if this turns into a pokemon rp...rofl

Deleted • 3 August 2017 at 9:13 PM

@icesparkle22
I'm going to make a fish Kiro can't smash and make crazy attempts to kill it. *evil laughing*

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 3 August 2017 at 9:27 PM

@neko-sama

poor magikarp rofl xDD

Deleted • 3 August 2017 at 9:31 PM

@icesparkle22

Name: Karpy
Animal Hybrid: Magikarp (fish)
Weapons/powers: Uh, too splash and ram someone? That's all he got.
Description (Animal): A shiny Magikarp.
Personality: Uh... just randomly derpy?
Other: None

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 3 August 2017 at 9:33 PM

@neko-sama

ill accept this character, but please don't use him a lot because i don't want this to be overrun by pokemon c: just use him sparingly, and mainly use your human character rofl

Deleted • 3 August 2017 at 9:35 PM

@icesparkle22

I know, he's just another fish for Kiro to "eat"

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 3 August 2017 at 9:57 PM

@neko-sama

lol...magikarp fancy feast XD

Deleted • 3 August 2017 at 9:58 PM

@icesparkle22

Doesn't taste as good as it looks. It has 1% meat.

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 3 August 2017 at 10:03 PM

@neko-sama

99% uselessness, weakness, floppiness, 1% meat. oh well. it would be kinda weird to eat another pokemon tho...lol

Deleted • 3 August 2017 at 10:06 PM

@icesparkle22

So disappointing. And yet Riko is just like "I got to find a way to it's meat!"