Click exchange repeats?

in Problems & Bugs

1,558 posts

dragonii • 10 August 2017 at 10:11 PM

I'm not sure if anyone else is notice this, but, there are some creatures in the click exchange that I've already clicked that reappear in the click exchange on the same day.

from my knowledge a click only works once a day (I.E one stat from one person a day) so having them repeat in the click exchange isn't really beneficial, unless there was a change from that in V3 of EC or I am misunderstanding how stats work.

Female
129 posts

wavypavy • 12 August 2017 at 12:00 AM

@dragonii
I'm having this problem too, even to the point where I've clicked on 10 creatures in a row to feed and I'd already fed them earlier that day. I also have negative XC, which was definitely not meant to be possible since V3 was released

1,558 posts

dragonii • 12 August 2017 at 9:04 AM

@wavypavy I've also hit negative but, I didn't think about it much because in the last version it happened a lot.

@Ian Hey, can you help us please?

Non-binary
1,218 posts

degong • 12 August 2017 at 10:17 AM

@dragonii

I think everyone is having this problem. O.o

Whenever a creature repeats and shows up again, and I click it, it actually does increase my XC, which is a little bit, you know, cheaty. 😋 That person doesn't get another click (at least, I don't think they do), but you get another XC. O.o

I haven't hit negative before, but I only have one creature in the click exchange so it would be pretty rare if that happened to me. x3

7 posts

kaitea • 16 August 2017 at 1:52 AM

it seems i am not the only one,welp i hope it goes back to normal considering i don't think i can get clicks, feeds,views until its done @dragonii @wavypavy

Female
18 posts

katonica • 16 August 2017 at 1:58 AM

Yeah, actually I notice this happen quite often... The same creature pops up and I click it, thinking it's another creature. Turns out it's not and I have to exit out of the page but it still pops up as another XC.

Now that I think about it, it might actually be like cheating... ( ⁰д⁰)