Fireclan, the Hidden Clan (RP)

in Roleplaying

Deleted • 21 August 2017 at 8:28 PM

So...
You all know the story of the four clans united under Starclan, don't you?
How many clans are filling the world, not just those clans?
What if I told you there was 1 more clan?
A clan so strange and magical, you'd never find it...
This is the clan of Fire, Fireclan.
This clan can control fire.
No two-leg has ever found it before...
Okay, yea, enough with that stuff.
This is Fireclan!

Rules
No intense drama
No intense violence
No swearing
If mating, fade to periods or ___ or whatever
You can't be from another clan
None of the other clans know about Fireclan
T = Traitor

Fireclan
Leader: Blazingstar (neko)
Deputy: Leafswirl (iris)
Medicine cat: Echosong (panda)
Medicine cat apprentice: Dawnpaw (neko)
Warriors:
- Bristlefur (wolfkit)
- Forestwing (neko)
- Emberpelt (lightning)
- Hawkeye (iris)
- Berryfrost (iris)
- Oakwood (iris) T
- Fogwing (neko) T
- Silverflower (panda)
- Runningwind (panda)
Apprentices:
- Canarypaw (neko)
- Dawnpaw (neko)
- Snowpaw (wolfkit)
Kits:
- Ashkit (lightning)
- Whisperkit (panda)
- Littlekit (panda)
- Softkit (panda)
- Greenkit (neko)
Queens:
- Froglily (neko) T
- Windchaser (panda)
Elders:
- Ghostflame (neko) T
- Angelheart (neko)

Starclan
- Mistfeather (neko)
- Suntail (neko)
- Softwing (panda)

Dark Forest
- Smokestar (neko)
- Thunderfoot (eggs)
- Oakwood
- Ghostflame
- Fogwing
- Weedclaw (neko)
- Stormwing (panda)
- Froglily

Loners/Rouges
- Scratch (neko)
- Lashtail (lightning)
- Storm (panda)
- Cinder (neko)

Love chart
Leafswirl <-> Hawkeye
Dawnpaw -> Canarypaw
Amberpelt <-> Oakwood
Snowpaw -> Canarypaw

Mentor chart
Canarypaw - Hawkeye
Dawnpaw - Echosong
Snowpaw - Oakwood
Nightpaw - Fogwing
Pinepaw - Forestwing

Kill allows (please keep this vauge)
Snowpaw (by Iris/Oakwood)
Weedclaw (by anyone)

@iris1929578
@panda9983
@lightningpaws
@wolfkit
@neko-sama

Patrol: Emberpelt, Hawkeye, Canarypaw
Leaf Bare
There has recently been a fox sighting.

Dawnpaw picked through the Catmint. Fireclan was already running dangerously low of Tansy and Boarage. She begged that no warrior got Greencough. There had already been 2 cases of Whitecough.

Blazingstar looked at his clan. He picked some of the loose branches out of his area and went out to see how everyone was doing. There were so many kits, yet his medicine cat was the mother of most of them. He looked over at Forestwing, his lovely littermate, who had given up being leader to have her kits. He checked through on everyone.

Canarypaw sniffed the area. "I smell the fox that way!" he yowled, pointing with his tail at a log. Sure enough, it stank of fox there. Canarypaw cringed and killed a mouse. "Who wants some?" when nobody had come over, he buried it near a tree.

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 21 August 2017 at 9:23 PM

@neko-sama

I have subscribed, still ping if talking or fighting or something, too lazy to ping anyone else. --

Who's leading the patrol?

Starting with Hawkeye!

Hawkeye looked at the place where Canarypaw pointed at with his tail. "Yuck," he muttered. "Let's go see," he said in a louder voice. The he smelled something.... herby? Oh well. The fox is more important. But there might be catmint... I'll go see when we're going back, he thought. "Let's try to track the fox."

Deleted • 21 August 2017 at 9:27 PM

@iris1929578
Canarypaw sniffed more. The smell of fox was all he can sniff out. He saw a flash of red nearby. He watched, scared, as the fox seemed to get closer.

Deleted • 21 August 2017 at 11:06 PM

I have also subscribed ^^

Emberpelt:

Ember paused at the stench of the fox. As her ears perked to a small sound she stood high on all paws. "That way, I'm sure of it." Her eyes seemed to show how excited she was to get a little run in. Often being serious this was one of the few days she was relaxed.

Ashkit: (Ember found him a few days ago, now he's just sorta chillin' and on semi-watch)

Ash pounces on a leaf that began to hop across the dirt. Attacking the leaf with his miniature claws, Ash rolled over onto his back biting the leaf as if it was a mouse. He quickly got tired of the leaf and pranced around exploring the different areas of the clan.

Female
442 posts

wolfkit • 22 August 2017 at 4:24 PM

I have been subscribed too

@neko_sama

Bristlefur looked around, he was bored. "hey Blazingstar!" he said as he saw him walk past him, "do you have anything for me to do?" he asked hopefully he wanted to do something, to help his clan survive in this leaf bare.

Deleted • 22 August 2017 at 7:06 PM

@wolfkit

Blazingstar looked over at the prey pile. It seemed rather empty. "You can go hunting or help Dawnpaw find a hidden herb or more," Blazingstar told Bristlefur, "Dawnpaw is low on Tansy and Boarage."

Deleted • 23 August 2017 at 6:31 AM

Emberpelt:

Ember grew more speed as the scent got stronger. "It's close..." She flicked her tail and slowed down. Looking at the others she nodded.

Ashkit:

Ash walked around avoiding being seen by the other clan members so he wouldn't get in trouble for not being with the other kits. He suddenly stopped when he seen a butterfly on a small bush. "So you dare challenge me?" He pawed the ground and got ready to pounce. He checked to make sure no one was coming and the leaped onto the bush. Ash landed in the bush and watched as the butterfly flew away. When he tried to wiggle free he realized he was stuck halfway in the bush. "Great.." He whispered.

Deleted • 23 August 2017 at 7:17 PM

@lightningpaws
Forestwing came into the Nursery. She decided to check on the kits as Echosong was busy. She came in, only to realize Ashkit wasn't with them. She ran over to Blazingstar. "Ashkit is missing!"

"Oh no!" Blazingstar replied, "And there's a fox nearby!" He gathered the clan. "Ashkit is missing!"

"I haven't seen him since he came over a few days ago," said Dawnpaw. She searched the crowd.

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 23 August 2017 at 7:25 PM

@lightningpaws

Hawkeye tensed. A flash of reddish orange! He instinctively crouched and creeped forward, looking to Ember.

@neko-sama

"We need to send out a patrol or two," Leafswirl said to Blazingstar. "What if the fox found him?" She clawed the ground.

Oakwood jumped to his paws, bristling. "We should, drive the fox out now!" He yowled, eyes blazing.

Berryfrost pricked her ears. A kit missing? In this weather? It would freeze!

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 23 August 2017 at 8:01 PM

Echosong hurried out. A kit was missing, another thing to add onto the trouble list. There was a fox, her ears perked and she scented the air. Things were not good. They also was low on some herbs. She felt tired all of a sudden. She would visit the nursery, just in case.She would name them, now she decided on a name. It had been 2 moons since she visited, and she couldn't bear to think of it.

~

Littlekit was sitting quietly, thinking. He was always called kit. Was there something wrong with his name? And why didn't he see his mother yet. He felt sure that Forestwing wasn't his real mother.

~

Softkit decided to look for Ashkit. After all, it was a great way to sneak out of the clan without being in too much trouble. Dragging her sister along, they followed the scent trail of Ashkit, unaware of danger just lurking around.

Deleted • 23 August 2017 at 8:11 PM

@iris1929578

Emberpelt:

Ember kept focus on the moving red. Crouching low to the floor she readied her hind legs and pushed up off the ground towards the fox. Landing on the fox was no fun at all when it quickly fought back.

Ashkit:

Quietly pawing the branches of the bush, Ash was consumed with boredom. He tried hard to push his way out but he was too weak. Laying his head on one of the branches he waited. 'I mean someone will find me..eventually' Ashkit thought as he pondered many different thoughts.

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 23 August 2017 at 8:15 PM

@neko-sama @panda9983

Leafswirl went to the nursery to ask what happened, and she found that two more kits were missing. Softkit and Whisperkit! "Blazingstar! Littlekit and Whisperkit are missing too!"

@lightningpaws

Hawkeye leaped to help Ember fight off the fox, raking his claws down its flank. The fox twisted, trying to throw them off. "Canarypaw!" He yowled and screeched and the fox's jaws closed on his tail.

Oakwood pricked his ears, hearing a screech. "Did you hear that?"

Deleted • 23 August 2017 at 10:19 PM

@iris1929578
Canarypaw rushed on top of the fox. He closed down on it's back and slashed it, before being thrown off. He kept slashing at it. "I can't keep this up forever!"

Blazingstar jumped off and peeked in. She was right. "We better find them," he said.

"But how?" Forestwing asked, "It'll take forever with this snow!" she shivered. Hopefully they were found. She loves them all so much. She came up to Blazingstar and Leafswirl. "I'll search!"

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 24 August 2017 at 12:24 AM

@lightningpaws
@neko-sama

Softkit soon found Ashkit stuck in a bush. Purring she said, "Come on sis, lets help him.

~

Whisperkit nodded. She managed to break some branches with the help of her sister's. Then she carefully dragged Ashkit. He was heavey for her.

~

Littlekit looked amusedly at the trail his sisters left. "They went down there," he said pointing to with his tail the trail that his sisters took.

~

Echosong quickly prepared the herbs to heal the warriors once they're done chasing off the fox.

Female
96 posts

eggslover • 24 August 2017 at 4:51 PM

@neko-sama I followed you. Can I just have my cat like she's always been in this clan, not have her just join?

Amberpelt woke up from her nap, yawning loudly as she stretched, snow was falling outside and the floor of the warriors den was freezing cold, actually, she rethought, everything but her moss bed was cold. She walked out into camp, the cold whipping her face when she left the cave, Lightningkit was pointing at some small paw prints in the snow that were leading out of camp, she went over to him, shaking the snow off her paws every few paw steps.

"What's going on, Littlekit?" She asked.

Deleted • 24 August 2017 at 6:07 PM

@panda9983

Feeling a yank on his tail he realized they found him. "Thank goodness you found me...I'd be a popsicle." Ash laughed and turned around to see who came to the rescue. When he realized it was the other kits he smiled. "Come to join the fun?" He shivered and looked down. "They're going to yell at me again aren't they..." He tilt his head at the other kits.

Emberpelt:

Emberpelt felt a claw dig deep into her shoulder and she cringed. Putting all she could into the fight, Emberpelt bit down on the fox's neck and tore a large chunk out. There was tons of blood covering the floor and her white fur. She seemed disgusted that the fox dared to come near the clan.

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 24 August 2017 at 6:54 PM

@neko-sama
@panda9983
@lightningpaws

"Thanks, Littlekit." Leafswirl pelted at full speed towards the camp exit, and picked up a scent trail. She lost it further away. "Mouse dung! Then she heard mewling close by, and far off, a screech.

@lightningpaws

"Emberpelt! You're going to kill it!" Hawkeye said in horror. "No one deserves to be killed, even a fox." He dragged Emberpelt off of the fox. The he screeched again has the fox weakly bit his leg.

Berryfrost decided to go and hunt. The Clan would need the prey, and she would look for the kits on the way. She opened her mouth, tasting the air, and smelled a mouse. Stepping lightly, she pounced and killed it with a swift bite. Scraping snow over it, she heard a screech. She raced over to find Emberpelt, Hawkeye, Canarypaw, and a fox.

Deleted • 24 August 2017 at 9:21 PM

Emberpelt:

Snapping out of the fight as she was being dragged off the now weak fox Emberpelt stood tall. She leaned more onto her front left leg since her right leg was cut deep. Trying to lick off the blood on her, Ember shook her head. "I'm sorry."
When the fox attacked Hawkeye, Emberpelt knocked the fox to it's side.

Ashkit:

Ashkit walked with the other kits with his head low, hopefully not to draw attention to the other kits.

Deleted • 24 August 2017 at 10:02 PM

@iris1929578
@lightningpaws
Ghostflame stared at the young cats. They don't know their destinies....

Canarypaw licked his paw. He hissed at the fox. How dare it threaten the clan! He sheathed his claws. Something told him this fight was over.

Dawnpaw sorted through the herbs. She was very worried. She put the herbs down and paced through the den.

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 25 August 2017 at 10:34 PM

@lightningpaws
@neko-sama

"Don't worry," Softkit said brightly. "We're all in trouble." she continued. Whisperkit groaned, her sister wasn't making the atmosphere any better.

~

Littlekit was staring hard at the ground, going back to thinking.

~

Echosong looked around. Everthing seems to be in order. At least, she should worry about the wounded cats.

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 25 August 2017 at 11:38 PM

@neko-sama
@lightningpaws

"It's okay. You were carried away." The fox got up and staggered away. He followed it until he saw the fox crossing the scent mark, snarling.

@panda9983

"Kits? What are you doing here?" A confused Leafswirl found Ashkit, Softkit, and Whisperkit together. "And why does Ashkit have leaves and twigs all over him? You're coming back to camp with me. Now." Her voice hardened.

Deleted • 25 August 2017 at 11:50 PM

@iris1929578
Blazingstar jumped down and went over to Leafswirl. How was it? Did you find them?" He stopped when he saw she had the kits with her. "How'd you find them?"

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 25 August 2017 at 11:51 PM

@neko-sama

"I picked up their scent trail," she growled. "You can ask them why they were out of camp."

Deleted • 26 August 2017 at 1:12 AM

@Iris1929578
@neko-sama
@panda9983

Emberpelt:
Emberpelt shook her head and looked at the others. "Let's get back to the camp before dark to check in." She tried to walk like nothing was wrong but she had a slight limp.

Ashkit:
Ashkit's ears went back and he lowered his head. "It wasn't their fault...they found me." Avoiding their eyesight he looked at the floor and tried to paw the leaves and twigs off him but, some were on his back where he couldn't get.

Deleted • 26 August 2017 at 10:14 AM

@iris1929578
@lightningpaws
@panda9983

Canarypaw followed Emberpelt. That was a hard battle. He shook off some sticks, thorns, and leaves off him. He stopped to lick his bloody paw.

Blazingstar looked right at Ashkit. "But, what were you doing out of camp, Ashkit?"

Deleted • 26 August 2017 at 10:35 AM

@neko-sama

Ashkit:
Ashkit sighed, "I went exploring..and then this colorful butterfly landed on a bush. I challenged the butterfly and then got stuck in the bush." He looked up hesitantly. There was nothing more embarrassing then losing a fight to a butterfly.

Emberpelt:
Emberpelt arrived at the camp and followed the others to the medicine cat. Feeling the throbbing suddenly increase, Ember hissed under her breath.

Female
96 posts

eggslover • 26 August 2017 at 5:47 PM

@iris1929578

Amberpelt walked over to Leafswirl.

"Anything I an do to help, Leafswirl?" She said.

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 26 August 2017 at 6:49 PM

@eggslover

"Sure. Get the kits to the nursery. They've caused enough trouble today." She looked at the kits, and whispered to Amberpelt, "They are cute though." She purred.

@lightningpaws
@neko-sama

"Echosong," Hawkeye groaned. "Look at what happened." He pointed with his tail to Emberpelt and Canarypaw. "Fox."

Deleted • 26 August 2017 at 7:42 PM

Emberpelt:

Emberpelt looked at Hawkeye and then Echosong. "Just help the others Echosong. I'll be fine for the time being." She stepped back to leave but her leg shook under her and she fell. Irritated that she was vulnerable, Emberpelt looked up at them. "Or I'll just sit and stay. But, help the others first." She sat and flicked her tail to the side.

Ashkit:

Ashkit was somewhat glad that he wasn't scolded in front of everyone. He knew one of the older cats would chastise him, at least it would be just him and that cat and not witnesses. Ashkit was also glad that Emberpelt wasn't there to nip him. Oh how he hated her punishments, but he still wanted to be by her side no matter what.

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 27 August 2017 at 11:35 AM

@neko-sama @lightningpaws

Echosong quickly said to Dawnpaw, "Help Canarypaw," I'll take care of Emberpelt." She licked the wound so that she was sure it wasn't infected. She was then chewing up some comefrey. Then she started to apply it on the wound. Quickly, she put some cobwebs on. "Lick yourself clean so I can see if there's any other serious wound. Then she moved to Hawkeye licking the shallow wound. She was chewing a little less comfrey since his wound was shallow. Quickly, she applied it onto the wound and put on some cobwebs.