Warrior cats- Spottedstar's Story

in Roleplaying

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 6 April 2011 at 5:11 PM

Hi there...I know my name is Redstar but i messed up on my username...The REAL leader Is Spottedstar! I want 2 do a story about her! but fill this in!

Name:
Age (in my opion...birth-6=kit....6-12= Appentice...!12-20=warrior....20-30= elder.):
Rank wanted:
Fur color:
Eye Color:
Mother:
Father:
Sister:
Brother:
History:

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 7 April 2011 at 6:47 PM

Maybe I'll join when a couple more people come, then the RP can work better ๐Ÿ˜Š

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 7 April 2011 at 6:49 PM

ok...i was hoping some 1 would join! but probley not! nobody did tho....

Female
123 posts

justice-riverclan • 15 April 2011 at 11:26 AM

Name:Justicestar
Clan (created or joined):moonclan
Age (in my opion...birth-6=kit....6-12= Appentice...!12-20=warrior....20-30= elder.):Warrior 15
Fur color:White when kittypet, Calico when stray.(right now calico)
Eye Color: one green eye,one yellow eye.
Mother:SarahsLear
Father:GuntherStreak
Sister: DestinyStreak,GingerStripe,and Crystalstar
Brother:?????
History:
Born and raised as a kittypet. But them she ran away for justice....

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 15 April 2011 at 11:31 AM

Name:Star
Clan (created or joined):Snakeclan (fireclan when Spottedstar was a kit)
Age (in my opion...birth-6=kit....6-12= Appentice...!12-20=warrior....20-30= elder.): Leader.....17
Rank wanted: Got mine!
Fur color:black,white, with yellow spots that looks like stars
Eye Color:yellow
Mother:?????
Father:?????
Sister:?????
Brother:????
History: Mother,father, brother,and siter died when he was born

Female
123 posts

justice-riverclan • 15 April 2011 at 11:32 AM

BLAH KBAHSGHDUA

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 15 April 2011 at 11:36 AM

Name:Skyfur
Clan (created or joined):Snakeclan
Age (in my opion...birth-6=kit....6-12= Appentice...!12-20=warrior....20-30= elder.): Queen..16
Rank wanted:Mine? Oh, just a warrior.
Fur color๐Ÿ˜ƒark, very dark grey
Eye Color:Blue
Mother:???
Father:??
Sister:???
Brother:Sharpkit
History:?????? um..i'm star's mate....His kits r coming soon.

Female
15 posts

rosemacnair • 15 April 2011 at 12:50 PM

Name: Rasquale
Clan (created or joined): Straycats
Age (in my opion...birth-6=kit....6-12= Appentice...!12-20=warrior....20-30= elder.): 16
Rank: Young warrior / rouge (banished from old clan some years ago) Staring a clan for her own. *
Rank wanted: Leader of a great clan, ambitious. *
Fur color: tortoiseshell, with alot of white on her head and chest. Back, tail and 'mask' covered with black and ginger.
Eye Color: One green, one verry light blue, almost white. This eye is blind.
Mother: Magdalena, who's been verry close to Rasquale's heart. But outcasted her when she was banished.
Father: Leader of previous clan. Big black manly cat who didn't really care about his girl ( he had A LOT of offspring ).
Sister: Unknown (lot halfs probably)
Brother: Unknown (lot halfs probably)

There's a limit so i cant post the rest. And you can't spam in this forum. So please anyone post something after me so I can post the last part of my story xD

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 16 April 2011 at 7:07 PM

I'll start.....*Star was wlking in a patorl with his warrior...Wetfur with his appentice...Whiskerpaw. and Nosebelly...Wetfur is a gray tom with a wet paw. Whiskerpaw is a gray tom with 1 white spot on around his eye. and nosebelly is just a black tom.* Star: er..excuse me..rouge..My name is-.
Nosbelly: Get out NOW! Star: Be quiet nosebelly. as i was saying my name is Star.

tks 4 joining!

Female
183 posts

soldaughter • 19 April 2011 at 10:14 AM

Name: Sol
Clan (created or joined):None
Age (in my opion...birth-6=kit....6-12= Appentice...!12-20=warrior....20-30= elder.): ...Warrior's age?
Rank wanted:Loner
Fur color: Dark tortoiseshell
Eye Color: Golden
Mother: Dead
Father: Dead
Sister: Dead
Brother: None
History: Sent by Midnight to teach the Three about their powers, ended up harming the Clans, so he left and continued traveling, ending up here.

(Sol is hunting, alone, far from the patrols but close to FireClan's border. He notices the scent marks, but chooses to ignore them, as prey is scarce in leaf-bare.)

Could it be leaf-bare? xp

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 19 April 2011 at 4:27 PM

(sure..๐Ÿ˜ƒ i think it was anyway...and omg u like sol?? i LOVE him!!!)
Nosebelly: *sniffs the air* Do u smell anything,Star?
Star: no..we'll follow u..*nosebelly follows the sent...he doesn't see sol hunting.*

Female
183 posts

soldaughter • 19 April 2011 at 7:43 PM

(Sol is so totally AWESOME ๐Ÿ˜ƒ My favorite cat in the series- I even tried to make a fanfiction about his life...)

Sol notices the patrol, so he darts quickly into a bush with a sparrow. He knows being noticed by Clan cats will just get him more attention, which is the last thing he needs right now.

(Feel free to notice him)
๐Ÿ˜ƒ
...(This is my first roleplay on EggCave)

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 24 April 2011 at 4:10 PM

(ok...tks....i didn't know if i was ALLOWED 2 see him)

Nosebelly: some1 was here, hunting!! *sniffs the bush* Ah-ha! Kittyp-

Star: he's a loner. Wats ur name? I'm Star leader of Fireclan. *points 2 the black tom* Thats Nosebelly.....*points 2 a gray tom appentice with a white spot around his eye.* Thats Whiskerpaw and *points 2 the tom thats gray and has a wet paw. how? Always licks his paw 2 much ๐Ÿ˜‹) thats Wetfur.

Female
123 posts

justice-riverclan • 24 April 2011 at 8:49 PM

Sorry i havent been on....hey wasnt redpaw in spottedstar's story?

Female
183 posts

soldaughter • 24 April 2011 at 9:52 PM

(o.o Isn't this no god-moding? )

Sol dipped his head politely, but watched the patrol warily out of the corner of his eyes. "Greetings." He didn't like the way Nosebelly looked.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 29 April 2011 at 5:48 PM

@justice-riverclan yes..but he's Redkit. and @soldaughter wat way?

Star: what's ur name? Do u want to join Fireclan?

Nosebely *growls*: STAR! wat r u doing...he's a kittyp- er...LONER. i don't trust him.

Whiskerpaw: HI HI HI HI HI! I'm train to be a WARRIOR!......hey ur a tortiseshell!like my mother! *laughs*

Female
183 posts

soldaughter • 29 April 2011 at 11:44 PM

(Suspiciously)

Sol blinked slowly. "I'm a /traveler/, and no, I have no desire to join your Clan." He thought for a moment, and then added, "But since it is leaf-bare, may I stay on your land to hunt?" He looked sideways at the small apprentice, and mewed softly, "Lots of cats are tortoiseshells. My daughter is, also."

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 30 April 2011 at 9:07 AM

@justice-riverclan i 4got...Spottedstar ISN'T born. Redstripe isn't eather...spottedstar is star's daughter..she's going to be born in leaf-bare soon.

Star *looks at Sol, tips head* R u sure? b/c i can rename you, if you want. and y-

Nosebelly: NO U CAN'T HUNT!

star: Yes u can...sorry nosebelly has been like (mean) this since he was a kit...Nosekit! I never get tired at that one! *laughs*

Whiskerpaw: Who's your daughter? i'm getting my warrior name 2marrow! want to come and see it?

Wetfur: er....(btw wetfur is aways shy) um...yea...want to come..?

Female
183 posts

soldaughter • 30 April 2011 at 9:54 AM

Sol narrowed his eyes at Nosebelly. "I can feed myself very well, thank you," he mewed pointedly. His fur twitched irritatedly, but almost immediately lay flat again, almost as if he was remembering his place.

"Although I doubt I could ever live in a Clan, I'd be honored to visit your camp," he continued. Blinking warmly at the smaller apprentice, he told (her/him?), "Sorrelheart chose Clan life over the life of a traveler. She's the deputy of a Clan that is skylenghths away from here."

Strangely, the traveler kept calm throughout the rest of his conversation. The only point where real warmth was added to his voice was when he mentioned Sorrelheart...

(RPing is fun ๐Ÿ˜ƒ)

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 30 April 2011 at 10:00 AM

btw whiskerpaw is a "him".

Star: do u want 2 come 2 the warrior cermony..we're having one 2day 2. it's 4 Blackpaw, whitepaw, tawnypaw, and tigerpaw.

Whiskerpaw: i like you! can u be my fr-

Nosbelly: n-*Star looks at Nosebelly be4 nosebelly said no..* er..yes...want to be Whsikerpaw's friend?

wetfur:.....................

Female
183 posts

soldaughter • 30 April 2011 at 10:30 AM

Sol tilted his head sideways. "Sure, I'll come to the ceremony. I haven't been to a Clan camp for...some time." /And not always as a welcome guest/, he thought silently to himself. Looking sideways at Whiskerpaw, he added, "I wouldn't want to commit to that straightaway. Things get...complicated as time goes on."

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 30 April 2011 at 10:43 AM

Whiskerpaw: Comlicated?
Star: don't worry, we're not mean like dogs! *they walk to the camp.(the camp looks like Windclan's camp)* Welcome to Fireclan camp! *he yowls*

Nosebelly: don't tell the WHOLE clan!

*Star runs up to the highrock* Star: LET ALL CATS OLD EOUGH 2 CATCH THEIR OWN PREY, JOIN HERE BENEATH THE HIGHROCK 4 A CLAN METTING!
*all cats of fireclan apper..a young kit that looks like a deer runs out and looks at Sol*

Female
183 posts

soldaughter • 30 April 2011 at 6:15 PM

Sol stood quietly in the clearing. He watched as Star called the cats together, surprised that the cheerful warrior was the leader. At least most of the Clan seemed friendly enough; he might be able to stay for the winter.

"Complicated," he mewed to Whiskerpaw, "because...." He trailed off, something he didn't usually do. "Things change as time goes on. Alliances are made, broken, territories and rights fought over..." Again he met silence.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 1 May 2011 at 2:53 PM

Whiskerpaw: ????*tilts head*

Star: Blackpaw, whitepaw, tawnypaw, and tigerpaw.

Blackpaw, whitepaw, tawnypaw, and tigerpaw: Yes?

Star: Do u promise 2 uphold the warrior cod?

Blackpaw, whitepaw, tawnypaw, and tigerpaw: We do.

Star: Then from this moment on Blackpaw...You will be know as Blacktail. Whitepaw, you will be known as Whitefur. Tawnypaw, you will be known as Tanwnyheart. Tigerpaw, you will be known as Tigertail. (Brown tom, brown tabby tail).

Fireclan cats: BLACKTAIL,WHITEFUR, TAWNYHEART, AND TIGERTAIL! (does the call 2 more times.)

Star: Whiskerpaw..will u go check on Shyheart (his mate)?

whiskerpaw: sure! *comes bak* SHE HAD UR KITS!!!!!

Female
183 posts

soldaughter • 1 May 2011 at 11:04 PM

Sol watched quietly as medicine cats and admirers rushed to the nursery. A strong memory washed over him; it was all he could do to keep his face composed. He pictured a pretty ginger tabby lying limp at another cat's claws, while he could only watch helpless...He shook himself suddenly, angry at himself for dwelling in the past. There was no need for him to be here, in another Clan's camp. Sol quietly got to his paws and slunk out of the entrance.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 2 May 2011 at 3:00 PM

Star: Where re u going, Sol? Do u want to see my daughter and son?

Shyheart: Star!

Whiskerpaw: aww!

Female
183 posts

soldaughter • 2 May 2011 at 5:42 PM

Sol froze, one paw still poised in midair. The opposite of his calm, collective self he was earlier, he ducked his head and muttered, "No. Thank you for letting me see your camp, but I really must be going." Taking to his paws, he fled out of the camp, sprinting towards the border, where he stopped for a moment, chest heaving with the long run.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 3 May 2011 at 6:23 PM

Star looked where sol had ran. "well that was weird!" he went in the nursery to see a leopard-looking she-kit and a white tom with a black paw. "i'll name them!"

Shyheart looked at her mate and smiled. "ok."

Star looked at his daughter. "Spottedkit." then his son." Blackkit."

Female
183 posts

soldaughter • 3 May 2011 at 11:37 PM

Now Sol was furious with himself. What kind of cat ran away from a camp like that? A coward, he answered silently. Of all things cats had called him- loner, traveler, friend, crowfood even- he'd never been called a coward. For StarClan's sake, he'd taken over ShadowClan at one point!

He contemplated his choices. He could return to the camp- maybe not as many cats had seen him leave- or he could stay in the forest for leaf-bare. Shaking his head, he turned his paws back to the FireClan camp.

(Your kits sound really cute. Isn't Spottedkit future leader?)

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 4 May 2011 at 5:01 PM

(yes..Spottedstar. she died..tho. the new leader is Redstar but in this story she's a kit adn alive.)

Spottedkit an blackkit: mew?

Star smiled and licked his mate. Star: i'm decited at new Deputy.

Shyheart: did moonfoot die?
Star:yes. the new 1 is Cloudfur.