AIW~ Descendant's Destiny

in Roleplaying

Female
266 posts

starlight123 • 2 September 2017 at 9:48 PM

@stagfire
Crystal didn't reply. She turned to Victoria. "What do you think they're talking about?" she asked.

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 2 September 2017 at 9:55 PM

@starlight123

Victoria shrugged, still holding the lemon tart in Crystal's direction.
"I don't think it's anything good," she murmured, noticing Ace's mingled expression through the dusty window. "What do you think?" she asked, turning to Crystal.

Female
266 posts

starlight123 • 2 September 2017 at 10:01 PM

@stagfire

"Something must have happened... maybe a letter from the Queen informing his mother about his father or something... I mean... his mom never called for him before. To be honest, I think she wants him to join the military like his dad. She never really knew what he was good at and stuff... she didn't really care. Something must have happned.." she told Victoria.

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 2 September 2017 at 10:41 PM

@starlight123

Victoria shrugged, shoving the second lemon bar into her mouth.
"That much is obvious. Well, if it's not good, we'll know. He'll be extra annoying," she pointed out, sighing.

Female
266 posts

starlight123 • 3 September 2017 at 12:08 PM

@stagfire
Crystal
Crystal didn't laugh. Maybe it was just her instinct as a knight that caused her to take everything seriously. She peered inside and saw Ace was heading towards it. Even though he could be annoying and mean, he was one of her best friends. She had to be there for him.
"Maybe we should wait for him," she told Victoria.
He turned to leavd. When he had reached the hallway, he finallh opened his hand. It was a brooch in the shape of an ace. He examined it in his hand. He quickly wiped away some tears and continued advancing towards the door. It was a little gift, but it meant so much to him.

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 3 September 2017 at 2:33 PM

@starlight123

Victoria nodded, feeling bad.
"I hope he's okay," she murmured as he exited the doorway, his face slightly red.

Female
266 posts

starlight123 • 4 September 2017 at 12:35 AM

@stagfire
Ace
Ace opened the door, suprised to see the two girls there.

"What are you two doing here?" he muttered.

"Are you ok, Ace?" Crystal asked, peering at him curiously.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be," he grumbled, walking towards the town.

"You don't look ok. Are you sure you're fine?" Crystal said.

Ace sighed. Crystal was one of the first true friends he had ever made. He sighed again and showed her the brooch.

Crystal
Crystal took the brooch from Ace and examined it.

"Isn't this your Great Aunt Marg's brooch?" she said. She was taught to always pay attention to details, so it was nk suprise that she had noticed Marg's brooch the last time she came to visit. It was so pretty and eye catching. Whenever Great Aunt Marg was brought up, the brooch was the first detail about her that came to mind.

"Yeah..." Ace muttered, turning away from her. "She... she passed...."

Crystal turned to Ace a gently put her hand on him arm. "I'm sorry, Ace. But I'm here for you."

She went back to examining the brooch. Something about it... didn't seem right...

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 4 September 2017 at 2:51 PM

@starlight123

Victoria took a cautious step towards Ace, touching his shoulder comfortingly.
"I'm sorry, Ace," she murmured, glancing at Crystal's expression. She glanced back at Ace, before walking over to Crystal.
"What's wrong?" she asked, her brow furrowed.

Female
266 posts

starlight123 • 4 September 2017 at 8:33 PM

@stagfire
Crystal
"Something about the brooch..." Crystal said, examining the side. She found a small slit and tried to pry it open.

"What are you doing?" Ace screamed, trying to grab the brooch back.

Crystal dodged his attack and kept trying to open the brooch. She heard a click, and opened the brochure with ease. A note was inside the brooch.

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 4 September 2017 at 8:44 PM

@starlight123

Victoria leaned over.
"I can't read it..the note is in some other language?" she murmured, tilting her head, confused.
"Crystal? Ace?" she asked, frowning.

Female
266 posts

starlight123 • 5 September 2017 at 12:28 AM

@stagfire

Ace
Ace looked over in interest, but found himself unable to read the note.

"Wait... I can read it!" Crystal exclaimed. "It's in Poison Petal, the language of the flowers! Poison Petal is a language that requires singing for you guys to understand though. When sang, anybody who speaks any language will be able to under stand..."

Crystal looked up at Ace and Victoria. "Do you guys mind if I sing it?"

Ace, desperase to know what the note said, immediately agreed. What he didn't understand was why his Great Aunt would write a note in a language she knew he didn't speak.

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 5 September 2017 at 9:34 PM

@starlight123

Victoria nodded, her mind racing. Her brow furrowed, confusing.
"I suppose," she murmured, her ears perking.