[ summer suggestion ] » the S M O R E G O N

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Do you like the smoregon?

3,399 posts

bun • 1 September 2017 at 12:37 AM

ɴᴀᴍᴇ : smoregon ( smore + dragon )

ᴛɪᴍᴇ : winter / christmas

ɪᴍᴀɢᴇ : http://i.imgur.com/uAnqRqe.jpg
     ( as of yet, stats to evolve to be determined )

ᴛʏᴘᴇ : csp / le

ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ sᴍᴏʀᴇɢᴏɴ ᴇɢɢs : be careful not to egg these eggs! though they may look like a mouthful of chocolatey deliciousness, the chocolate smoregon eggs produce serve as a form of protection and are actually quite bitter, and may even leave you feeling numb in the mouth for a few hours. for this reason, smoregon egg chocolate is often used as a harmless deterrent against hungry foragers in arkian gardens.

ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴍᴏʀᴇɢᴏɴ : similar to creatures like the gingerlion and lotty, smoregons are made completely out of delectable sweets. as smoregons age and their natural defenses drastically improve, smoregon chocolate increases in sweetness, making a delicious combination with their marshmallow bodies and graham cracker wings, which regenerate quickly and are do not cause pain or stress when broken off. for this reason, bakers will keep a smoregon or two as pets to collect ingredients for desserts, and smoregons are often brought along to camping trips for delicious campfire treats.

contrary to their appearance, smoregons are quite light and their wings can actually be used for flight. oftentimes during the christmas season, arkians will behold in wonder as smoregons take to the skies, leaving a trail of chocolate in their wake.

ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ sᴜɢɢᴇsᴛɪᴏɴs : #SirpoodCS #Nian #Luminese [ made ! ] #Smoregon

Deleted • 1 September 2017 at 4:18 AM

@_black3333_ Hehe it looks so funny in the first stage! I would love to have it as an egg lol, love it! The description is great too! 😊

@monsteraz
@exo
@monsterprincess33
@thedarkarcher
Sorry guys!

Female
63 posts

zqerre • 2 September 2017 at 1:50 PM

@hxhx2006 Cute!

Deleted • 2 September 2017 at 9:26 PM

@zqerre you should be telling _black3333_! Haha

Deleted • 3 September 2017 at 1:13 AM

@_black3333_
So amazing! Hope it gets chosen!

3,399 posts

bun • 4 September 2017 at 1:39 AM

@hxhx2006 @zqerre @chocolixe
Thanks for the pings and encouragement! ❤️

Female
60 posts

theelevatorcat • 4 September 2017 at 10:34 AM

@_black3333_
It looks adorable in its first stage ahaha, like a little fat marshmallow (which it probably is Cx)

3,399 posts

bun • 4 September 2017 at 3:07 PM

@theelevatorcat
Yeah, that was what I was going for, haha. Thank you! c:

Deleted • 8 December 2017 at 4:22 PM

@_black3333_, Its soo cute!

Female
434 posts

wolfkit • 8 December 2017 at 4:31 PM

@_black3333_ I would think this would be a creature sometime in the summer, but it's really cute

3,399 posts

bun • 8 December 2017 at 11:13 PM

@wolfspike23
Thank you!

@wolfkit
Yeah, I was trying to fit it into winter suggestions for this year, but it'd fit better as a summer creature. I'll change that, haha.