All Thief Shop creatures!

in Help & Questions

Female
535 posts

katrinwolf • 7 September 2017 at 3:15 PM

Is there somewhere I can find a list of all the creatures available through Thief Shop?

Female
218 posts

dusskfall • 7 September 2017 at 4:06 PM

@katrinwolf

not that i know of on site.. However.. check out my theif shop tab (yes i know it's spelled wrong)
The only TS creature that i don't have yet is the Dilloton.. am honestly starting to wonder if it was actually released. a bit over three months since it was announced and i've yet to see anyone get one.

Female
5,405 posts

Orderedchaos • 7 September 2017 at 4:09 PM

@katrinwolf @dusskfall
The Archives lists where all creatures can be or have been obtained from. If you look at a creature's entry there you can see whether its from the Thief Shop or not.

Female
218 posts

dusskfall • 7 September 2017 at 4:13 PM

@Orderedchaos

I'm aware that the list says where things come from, however, unlike other areas.. such as the asteroid, there isn't a stand alone list you can just look at for the Thief shop. you have to dig through the entire archive to look, which is some what of a slog. which is why i suggested she look at my cove list as it contains all but one of the creatures in one easy to look at location.

Female
5,405 posts

Orderedchaos • 7 September 2017 at 4:25 PM

@dusskfall
But the Archives is an on site, official list of TS creatures, even if you don't think its convenient. You shouldn't tell people that there isn't an official way to see what creatures come from the TS just because the Archives require some work.

Non-binary
1,218 posts

degong • 7 September 2017 at 6:48 PM

@katrinwolf

I believe these are all of them:

Akrep
Artemiane
Cachnid
Cactower
Camlette
Dilloton
Gamaeso
Foxfly
Kambing
Jerob
Kakakuona
Meerna
Sankose
Shawloot
Soetzal
Rediea
Tidnab

Hope that helps. 😊

Female
535 posts

katrinwolf • 8 September 2017 at 6:53 AM

@Orderedchaos I'm aware of obtaining method being listed for every creature, however, that's not what I was asking about. Clicking on every creature you don't remember, especially after you've been away for a while and there're new ones, is, honestly, too much of a drag. That's why my question was about THE LIST specifically, as this feature is missing from the archives but could possibly be in the forums or somewhere else.
@dusskfall @degong Thanks a lot!