New Value Guide

in General

Deleted • 15 September 2017 at 10:18 PM

Hello! Since the old Value Guide is not updating and is deleted, I decided to make another one! Please, put down a few Value Suggestions at the bottom for some critters, and the average for the critter will be the value!
Commons: 5k ec
Revii - 2.7-3.1K cc
Ophirum - 2.8-3.3K.
Vanmand - 40K ec.
Aurelians - 150 cc
Commons: 3k - 5k EC
Endangered: Not sure
Monthlies: 10k + another 10k for every month retired (available would be 10k)
CSP: 500 CC + 50 CC for every month retired (available would be 500 CC)

Here are some pings:
@immortalraven
@audrey
@cala
@jello

Male
1,736 posts

jello • 15 September 2017 at 10:21 PM

@xxbritxx24 revii is 2.7-3.1K cc. Ophirum is 2.8-3.3K. Vanmand is 40K ec. Aurelians are 150 cc.

Deleted • 15 September 2017 at 10:29 PM

@jello
Ok, but don't you think Aurelian would be less?
Added

Female
311 posts

quetzalcoatl • 15 September 2017 at 10:34 PM

@immortalraven is making the new one. Shes got you @xxbritxx24 Good luck!

Non-binary
1,218 posts

degong • 15 September 2017 at 10:34 PM

@xxbritxx24

Generally, I think this is what values are:

Commons: 3k - 5k EC
Endangered: Not sure
Monthlies: 10k + another 10k for every month retired (available would be 10k, I think)
CSP: 500 CC + 50 CC for every month retired (available would be 500 CC)

Not sure if that helps or not. 😋 This is normally how I value creatures.

Deleted • 15 September 2017 at 10:40 PM

@Degong
added

Male
284 posts

zx-metalmonster • 16 September 2017 at 12:20 AM

@xxbritxx24

I hate to repeatedly be the person who's critical of ideas on the forums, but I think there might be an issue with everyone suggesting what they think prices should be. First off, the price guide should give a realistic idea of what creatures go for, not what people believe or wish creatures should be worth. This will go well for commons and monthlies that are everywhere and have an obvious range of prices but what happens when a thread full of people who have never had a creature, meaning they have never bought or sold that creature, start to discus how much it should be worth? How realistic will the average price be when half the people commenting have no CC and only commons and recent monthlies in their cove but the creature at question is their dreamy? There are many more people with no CC and only monthlies than there are people with rare creatures, so the later will the drowned out in the statistic.

Many of the older creatures had lower than realistic prices in the old price guide as well and I know from experience that people expect to be given their dream creatures for abysmally small amounts of CC. Also, most importantly, if all the prices are incorrect users will not magically change their mind and give their creatures for cheap, in stead the guide will simply be faulty and ignored.

I think it would have been better to make a thread where everyone can post the prices they have paid/ the amount of CC or EC they have sold a creature for.

I don't mean to start an argument with this, I've just written down my opinion and I'm sorry because I'm aware it's an opinion no one has asked for. However, I believe this might affect trades and the entire issue bugged me so I would just get it off my mind.

Deleted • 16 September 2017 at 12:23 AM

@zx-metal-monster
I agree, but I just think that having users choose the prices wld create a better atmosphere, though, I will change what the Topic and ask users to put down prices of some trades they hv made!
Thank you