Skyrise~ RP thread

in Roleplaying

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 25 September 2017 at 6:21 PM

The year 2500. New technologies, better lives for the people of Ark. That is, until disaster struck. A group, calling themselves Blood, rose. They destroyed hundreds of homes. Most owners abandoned their creatures, leaving the city. The survivors then discovered a strange stone called the Skystone, and could give powers, but only to creatures, when they touched it. Now Blood is after the Skystone, so the survivors made an organization called Skyrise.

Rules:
No sex
No gore
No overpowered characters
No perfect characters
Only Male and Female
Etc.

There are owners, creatures (with and without powers) and members of Blood. Each creatures power has to be somewhat related, like a Trisk could have ice powers.

Form:
Name:
Occupation: (Creature(list which creature and stage), human or Blood
member)
Owner: (creatures only)
Powers/weapons:
Weaknesses:
Appearance:

@wigglytuff
Name: Syl
Owner: Lily
Powers/weapons: controls Wind
Weaknesses: Can't fly in the dark.
Appearance: Normal soetzal.

Name: Lily
Powers/weapons: Bowstaff
Weaknesses: Is very sensitive.
Appearance: Long blond hair, medium/average height.

Name: Poppi
Owner: Lily
Powers/weapons: The leaves on her neck can heal and attack.
Weaknesses: Sensitive, naive.
Appearance: baby stage poplin with leaves on neck instead of seeds.

@neko-sama

Name: Skylar
Owner: (creatures only)
Powers/weapons: A sword
Weaknesses: Is very clumsy and doesn't look before he leaps. Literally.
Appearance: Short boy with spiky brown hair

Name: Snowy
Occupation: Creature, Fourbon, in 2nd (not including egg) stage
Owner: Skylar
Powers/weapons: To create snow
Weaknesses: Can't use powers in extreme heat.
Appearance: Young Fourbon with a white ribbon

Name: River
Powers/weapons: To be able to control water
Weaknesses: Can only control 1 quart at a time and won't work without freshwater
Appearance: Regular Sentark

Name: Glider
Powers/weapons: To blend in and disappear into the surroundings
Weaknesses: Can't blend in with high light levels, light can reveal him
Appearance: Adult sweesh with a small tracker so Skylar can find him.

@panda9983
Name: Trixxie
Owner:
Powers/weapons: Magic
Weaknesses: Her magic comes out in small spurts unlike other Wincculins. Even so, the small spurts are extremely powerful, much more so than regular Wincculins.
Appearance: Regular

@dappne6
Name: Lucy
Powers/weapons: Trained in hand to hand combat, gun skills, swords, knives ETC. also has transportation powers
Weaknesses: Best friends. She has giant trust isuises so when someone gets in they are very close so she would do anything for them
Appearance: Long fawn hair, Tan, Tall, Captivating purple eyes with black heart birthmark in them. Very pretty.
Past - Parents where assassins but retired b4 they had her.

@wolfkit
Name: Chix
Owner: doesn't have an owner she was wild from the start.
Powers/weapons: She can kill any plant
Weaknesses: She kills every plant that she touches. including trees
Appearance: is short and fast with dark brown streaks across her fur

@stagfire
Name: Vivian
Powers/weapons: Excellent with knives and had the best aim for her hometown.
Weaknesses: Her family.
Appearance: Wavy black hair in different lengths at the bottom. Sharp green eyes with blue hints. Black ripped jeans and white shirt with an amulet around her neck.
Other: Her town was very poor and this was unusual, but it was normal to Vivian. She hunted for her family and her best friends family. She met Shakrya on the streets, abandoned. All the boys in her town liked her.

Name: Daris
Powers/weapons: Quiet, spy, tree climbing, stealth, darts.
Weaknesses: Vivian
Appearance: Brown hair and yellow eyes. Black shirt and pants. Scar across his left eye.
Other: He appeared to be usless at his town, but still intimidating. Vivian never noticed him, but he loves her.

Name: Shakrya
Owner: Vivian
Powers/weapons: He can make someone(s) blind for a certain amount of time and when he strikes someone with his claws, it turns into a deadly infection.
Weaknesses: His power has limits and if he pushes himself, he could die or get severely hurt.
Appearance: A normal balrogipuwet but many scars around his neck and one blue eye.

Let's begin!😃

Lily looked up from her house, it was just a pile of wood... she didn't know what to do, although she had all her precious belongings with her. Some random armed people took away her parents, and now all she had to talk to was her pet Soetzal, Syl. He didn't talk much, just occasionally. "Com'n, Syl, we gotta go find somewhere else to go," she said, as the little green bird fluttered and perched on her shoulder.

"Poppi, you stay here, I need to go see what's out there," her father said. Poppi couldn't quite talk yet, so she just nodded her head. Hours passed, she fell asleep twice looking down the window of the burrow in the large tree her family lived in. "Boohoo," she said in her usual, slightly high-pitched voice. She said that when she was sad.

Female
434 posts

wolfkit • 25 September 2017 at 6:36 PM

Chix bounded up a pile of logs, turning the grass yellow as she ran onto it. She grumbled at herself every since the humans supposedly disappeared (except for a few), she couldn't even climb a tree or corn stalk any more whenever she tried it just withered and died at her touch. She knew she would probably never get back to normal again, but she couldn't stop getting the feeling that she was supposed to be in the sky not the ground.

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 25 September 2017 at 6:54 PM

Trixxie peeked out from a pile of wood that was once were she lived with her owner. Her owner was taken away by some strange men and now she was alone in this world. She quickly scurried away from it, leaving all her memories behind and looked determinedly at the path ahead of her.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 25 September 2017 at 7:20 PM

@panda9983 @wolfkit
Poppi noticed a large stone in the distance... it was, just... floating. It glowed a purple and it had mysterious carvings on it. She climbed out of her house and touched it out of curiosity. She felt... strong. She felt like she had never felt better, and suddenly when she was spinning, a leaf can hurl on of of her neck and cut into a nearby tree. Her leaves weren't razor sharp, just normal... she decided to see what else she could do know.

Syl and Lily had just came back from a large stone, and it apparently gave Syl powers. He could control the winds. Lily had the best time of her life, Syl made her fly, and she had the sensation of soaring for the first time.

Deleted • 26 September 2017 at 6:34 PM

@wigglytuff
Are there 2 RP threads? I saw 2.

Skylar yawned and leaped down from the tree he was climbing. Snowy rushed down to greet him, her tails swirling around building frost. Skylar shivered. He carefully checked to see where Glider was. "Glider! Can you go see if there are any other survivors?" Glider cheerfully flew off, his tracker emitting small beeps.

~~~

River peeked at a rock. What is this? He had known that a rock gave Snowy and Glider their powers, and didn't hesitate to touch this stone himself. He cautiously paddled towards it, feeling great waves of power radiating off it.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 26 September 2017 at 6:35 PM

@neko-sama @wolfkit @dappne6

"Pop, poplin!" Poppi's frantic yells could be heard miles across from where she was. She had completely forgotten where her house was.

"What was that?" Syl chirped. "Woah, I can speak now! And I got these cool new wind powers!" He twittered happily around Lily's head as she said, "Only one way to find out,"

Deleted • 26 September 2017 at 7:18 PM

@wigglytuff
River perked up from the stone, feeling his new powers overwhelm him. Was someone in trouble? He raced down a river and suddenly made a wave, flailing his fins as he saw the baby Poplin. Almost there... he accidentally made the tide turn and suddenly stopped a bit less than a yard away.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 26 September 2017 at 8:54 PM

@neko-sama
Poppi heard a gentle splash.. she peered over a rock, she saw a Sentark. She realized that she had accidentally hurled a leaf again, but the Sentark made the water rise up and it stopped the leaf. Probably thinking of this as an attack, it splashed her with water. It first started out as a whimper: "Poplin, boohoo," and then only seconds later, there was more water pouring from her eyes than how much was on Poppi and was crying very loudly. "What's going on?" Said a girl, who had dirty blonde hair and had a Soetzal perched on her shoulder.

Female
695 posts

dappne6 • 27 September 2017 at 12:37 AM

Lucy looked around her former home, now all that was left was rubble. She sat down thinking about all the friends hse had lost. Rebekah-May the closest one to her. the perfect girl was killed she was so innocent. Well no use sitting here sulking she decided, maybe their are some more survivors? She got up just in time to see a girl about the same age as her walking away from the town. (lily @wigglytuff )

Rebekah-May was sorry she had to do that to Lucy. She had made sure she was spared along with some others so she wasnt lonely but she knew that was all she could do. The best thing to do now was forget.

Deleted • 27 September 2017 at 6:33 PM

@wigglytuff
River plopped over to the crying Poplin. "Sorry!" he said. As the baby Poplin kept crying, he saw a girl nearby. Seeing her, he jumped back in the river and got ready to swim away.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 27 September 2017 at 7:16 PM

@neko-sama @dappne6
Poppi finally stopped crying, knowing that the Sentark was sorry. A girl approached.

Something about the blue furry creature made Lilly want to hug it forever and ever. The big eyes, fluffy fur, and slightly high-pitched voice. "Poplin, teehee!" It said happily. "Hello, would you like to come with us on our journey?" "Poplin.. teehee" it nodded its head. "What can you do?" "Poppi can leaf" "so your Poppi... can I, er, see it?" Poppi demonstrated all she could do.

Female
695 posts

dappne6 • 27 September 2017 at 7:49 PM

Lucy started running towards the girl, noticing she had some animals around her she slowed down not sure if it was safe. When she was standing within earshot she said "Hello, are you from around here?"

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 27 September 2017 at 7:53 PM

@dappne6
Lily heard a girl behind her. "Hi! Yup, just a mile away is my, er, house, and I'm Lily, you?" "Lucy." "Nice to meet you, Lucy! This is Poppi and this is Syl," Lily pointed to her creatures. "Syl has wind powers and Poppi can use the leaves on her neck,"

Deleted • 27 September 2017 at 7:54 PM

@wigglytuff
Skylar leaped off a tree, calling out for River. He felt Snowy race towards an area. "Do you think he is that way?" he leaped onto Snowy and they raced towards River.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 27 September 2017 at 10:25 PM

@neko-sama @dappne6 @wolfkit

Syl was so happy he had new powers. With a flap of his wings, he sent the leaves on the ground two meters away off the ground and creating loop-de-loops. Lily came back bruised a her left sleeve was stained with blood. "What happened?" "I was attacked by one of the people who kidnapped mom and dad, they had a suckerlop and a bowstaff, but I stole it from them," Lily replied, holding it up. The bow staff was dipped in gold at both sides. Poppi rushed to the river. The placed some of the water into a bowl and placed some of her leaves in it. After a minute, she told Lily to drink. "Wow, this heals!" Poppi nodded her head, lily was as good as ever.

Female
695 posts

dappne6 • 27 September 2017 at 10:44 PM

Lucy looked at all that had happened, "WOW!" She said amazed at the powers. "I wish I had a pet but foster homes arnt exactly nice places for pets"

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 27 September 2017 at 10:49 PM

@dappne6 @neko-sama

"Want to travel with us Lucy? Poppi can heal with her leaves now, just put them in water for a minute and it'll take away all the cuts and bruises on ya" Lily offered, holding out her hand. Lucy took it and said,"Sure,"

Female
695 posts

dappne6 • 27 September 2017 at 10:54 PM

"Thank you so much!" Lucy said when she was done. "But where are we going exactly?" @wigglytuff

Dont ping me, I have subscribed to the topic 😊

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 27 September 2017 at 10:56 PM

Ok, then. Remember that.

@neko-sama @wolfkit @panda9983

"Anywhere that's safe from those terrible people, I think we should build an underground home, that would be safest," Lily shrugged."But that would take forever!" Lucy protested. "They took my parents, I'll do whatever it takes to protect myself,"

Female
695 posts

dappne6 • 27 September 2017 at 11:05 PM

@wigglytuff I forgot to add parents died when she was little, I am so sorry I am great a complicating everything xD

Lucy looked around "Well their doesn't seem to be any cars so I guess we are walking, Wherever we go...."

Female
434 posts

wolfkit • 28 September 2017 at 4:21 PM

@wigglytuff @neko-sama

Chix heard voices behind some bushes, careful not to touch any of the plants she sneaked up on the voices until she could see 2 girls and some creatures with them. She cocked her head and strained her ears to listen to there conversations, only she leaned a little to close to the bush and it started growing brown and it was wilting. Chix squeaked in alarm her first thought was to go for the trees, and she did just that except when she hoped on the tree it tumbled over. She landed in some brambles and struggled to get out she squeaked and wiggled but it was useless.

Deleted • 28 September 2017 at 6:11 PM

@wigglytuff
River looked suprised. He could sense his owner coming. "Can me and my owner come with you?" he asked. He could just see the Blood people killing his old Sentark family. He flinched.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 28 September 2017 at 7:41 PM

@neko-sama @wolfkit
"Sure!" Lucy said, glad that someone else had joined the group. "Hey, wanna start a rebellion against the people who kidnapped my parents?" Lily suggested. "I heard they're called Blood, I'm River by the way," the Sentark said. "Cool. Is that your owner?" River nodded. "Hi, I'm skylar," he waved. They decided to walk around the neighborhood which they once lived in, and recruited many others, and helped abandoned creatures and gave them powers. There was now some others: Pix the Pixiee, who had a bottomless bowl of honey he carried and could make it poisonous, Regan, she was 13 and owned Winds the Wisoki who could turn into a pile of paint. Then there was clumsy Luke who was very athletic but never watching his step, and owned a Lyralopex who had super speed and a Wiset who could talk and was extremely smart. History, calculus, you name it.

Deleted • 28 September 2017 at 9:43 PM

@wigglytuff
Skylar peered into the air. "I know you're there, Glider." Suddenly a young sweesh flew out, seeming to turn invisible to visible. Glider perched on Skylar's shoulder. "Hi!"

Female
695 posts

dappne6 • 1 October 2017 at 6:48 PM

Lucy looked around at her new friends, She was happy that they had survived because she wouldnt have been able to live on her own. She was also happy that theese people where so nice, She hadnt had more then 3 friends in her life and they had all stuck together all through school. Avoice snapped lucy oput of her thoughts and she said "Blood? I think I have seen that name before somewhere... on a letter, but where" Lucy thought back on her years of life trying to remember.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 28 October 2017 at 12:08 AM

@dappne6 @stagfire @wolfspike23

The new recruits were trained, it turned out that it was hard to control powers right after you got them. "I got you guys lunch," Luke said, carrying a bowl of apples. "Thanks!" Lily exclaimed and reached out for one. Right as she took the first bite, he tripped on his way to give one to Lyre, his Lyralopex. He growled. "Whoops, sorry," he said, rubbing his head. The others rolled their eyes. They washed the apples in the river and ate them dipped in Pix's honey. "Lets train by hunting," Lucy suggested.

Lyre had cornered a deer, Syl had a mouse, Poppi brought back some stolen bread from a blood member, River had a wide assortment of fish and they had some of it for dinner. "I think we're getting really good at this!" Lily said.

Deleted • 28 October 2017 at 12:34 AM

Jade was out hunting. Crystal was hypnotizing animals. Jade scared a deer with her bow and arrow. "Yes!" She whispered and she ran after the scared deer. Crystal started to chase it too. A few minutes later, the deer was tired. They went back to their apartment. Jade cleaned Crystal up. The power just went out. "Maybe the Blood is out...." She thought. "I can't fight them all by myself.." She whispered to herself.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 11 November 2017 at 9:02 PM

@wolfspike23
@stagefire
"Hey, Jade, and everyone else," Lily called out. "We need to start a rebellion against Blood," Everyone agreed. "How about we call it Skyrise, because we've each touched the Skystone?" Suggested Syl. So it was decided. Skyrise. They made new recruits, and they trained daily (and accidentally knocking each other out in the process), and shared what they learned that day at dinner. They used an old manor, it was slightly dusty but It provided shelter and room for everyone.
"If this is an underground association, then won't we get caught...?" Lucy admitted. "Oh, trust me, the police won't be there. I think they would have to team up with us."

6 posts

jumpluff • 12 November 2017 at 12:01 AM

Hi, his is wigglytuff using her sisters account.

@dappne6 @wolfkit @wolfboy

In a dark room stood a tall figure dressed in red. He had a sinister, long face and a short cropped beard.
"The experiment is ready to go," Announced a shorter woman wearing rectangular shades, just like all her other workmates. "Good," replied the tall man. "Get it going as soon as possible. Time is a valuable ally."
The others nodded their head. On the other side of the glass, lie a blob, about two meters wide and currently one meter tall. One of the workers pulled a lever on the control panel and a strange, orange electricity ran through a wire and onto the monster's body. It began to rumble, and then it stood up to nearly three meters. The man grinned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Poppi was enjoying the flower fields. She played around with Lyre (pronounced Lie-ree) and Syl. The flowers smelled really good, but it was suddenly covered up by something else. Syl told the others to stay down and hid behind the tall stalks of a bunch of sunflowers. There was three Blood members. They rode on Lyre to warn the others.

Female
434 posts

wolfkit • 12 November 2017 at 8:11 AM

@wigglytuff @wolfspike23 @dappne6 @wolfboy

(I am a little confused what happened? and Chix is still in the brambles right outside your camp)