Cherryclan Sign Ups

in Roleplaying

Female
96 posts

eggslover • 30 September 2017 at 2:48 PM

Role Play Forum Here

Welcome to Cherryclan sign ups! I have an upcoming prophecy I need cats for, I will personally choose them though, but if you want to be chosen, I am looking for cats who have injuries such as blindness and etc. so far I have my own cats Sagepaw and Softpelt plus Brooksong, Brightspirit, and Snowpaw in the prophecy and I'm looking to put in two more cats.

Forum:

Name:
Description:
Kin:
Backstory:
Crush/Mate:
Kits:

Story:

Long before Firestar was even born, Cherryclan used to live side by side with the other four clans, since it was long ago, no twoleg nests were built anywhere near the five clans home, so their was enough territory for all five, but with so many cats, there was less prey. Since Cherryclan was the clan with the most cats and needed the most prey, the four other clans started a war with Cherryclan, Cherryclan fought back, but they had lost to many cats, and were forced to leave the other four clans, doomed to die off, whether from starvation, or from breakouts in the clan, seperating them until all was left of them were loners, but their leader stood strong, and found a place far away from all four of the clans, where they could thrive and live in peace. Now they're a forgotten clan, no cat knows about them, not even the oldest of elders, and they intend to keep it that way, in fear of them being driven away from their wonderful land.

Rules:

No wings or non-realistic pelts/eyes

Yes! You actually can come from another clan, they may not know about each other but that doesn't mean they could find each other.

no god modding

I will have a list of cats that you are allowed to kill, if you want you're cat to be killed, send me a message and I'll add them to the list, but if they're not on the list don't kill them.

Please no dogs in the clan or any other animal except a cat

My forums:

Name: Ravenstar
Description: Black with green eyes
Kin: Bluemoon (Mother, deceased), Sparrowfeather (father, deceased) Robinpelt (Sister)
Backstory: Her parents died cause of a fire

Name: Lilyfeather
Description: White with blue eyes
Kin: Eveningheart Feathermoon and Oakclaw
Backstory: Ravenstar took her in from Riverclan

Name: Sagepaw
Description: brown with blue eyes
Kin: Darkpaw (Brother), Featherpaw (Sister), Owlclaw (Father), Robinpelt (Mother)
Backstory: Her father came from Thunderclan and he still stays with Thunderclan

Name: Darkpaw
Description: Black Tabby with green eyes
Kin: Sagepaw (Sister), Featherpaw (Sister), Owlclaw (father), Robinpelt (Mother)

Name: Featherpaw
Description: Gray-Silvery pelt with hazel eyes
Kin: Sagepaw (Sister), Darkpaw (Brother), Owlclaw (father), Robinpelt (Mother)

Name: Robinpelt
Description: Brown with white belly and blue eyes
Kin: Bluemoon (Mother, deceased), Sparrowfeather (father, deceased) Ravenstar (Sister)
Backstory: parents died cause of fire
Mate: Owlclaw
Kits: Darkpaw, Featherpaw, Sagepaw

Name: Softpelt
Description: Gray with blue eyes that are blind and her pelt is very fluffy and (Hence the name) soft.
Kin: Died in a flood
Backstory: Her parents and herself lived in a old hallow outside of camp that they had decided to live in when the warriors and apprentices den got cramped up, then in the storm when the river flooded over, the hallow was filled up with water and her and her parents struggled to survive, by the time they had finally pulled themselves up to the entrance the water had gotten so high in the hallow her parents couldn't make it through unless they went under, which was also a way to die and their only options were to die, but they told Softpelt to go since she was small enough to go without going underwater, she decided to go but when she turned around after getting out, the hallow was completely filled with water, her eyes were so wide with shock that when a bright flash of lightning came, she became blind, luckily, a hunting patrol that had been far out in the territory and were just coming back found her and helped her get back to camp.

You can find a list of other cats here

Deleted • 2 October 2017 at 9:12 PM

@eggslover
Name: Frostpaw
Description: White she-cat with green eyes
Kin: Roseclaw
Backstory: Most of family died of Whitecough

Name: Finchfeather
Description: Golden tabby with green eyes
Kin: Moonwing
Backstory: Had gotten an injury which had him unable to be a warrior, so he became a medicine cat

Name: Moonwing
Description: Silver she-cat with blue eyes
Kin: Finchfeather
Backstory: Fell in love with a rouge but refused to admit it
Crush/Mate: Unknown
Kits: Rainkit, Petalkit

Name: Rainkit
Description: Black tom with silver patches and orange eyes
Kin:

Name: Roseclaw
Description: Tortoiseshell (white with ginger and black patches) and with orange eyes. Has scorch marks all around her flank
Kin: Frostpaw
Backstory: Became deputy after saving Moonwing's kits from a fire

Name: Petalkit
Description: Ginger she-kit with white patches and green eyes
Kin: Rainkit, Moonwing

Female
96 posts

eggslover • 3 October 2017 at 3:29 PM

@neko-sama

Accepted! Although what kind of injury does Finchfeather have?

Deleted • 3 October 2017 at 6:58 PM

@eggslover
Paw injury.

Female
96 posts

eggslover • 4 October 2017 at 6:30 PM

@neko-sama

OK! That's perfect, we need lot more people before we start.

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 4 October 2017 at 7:26 PM

@eggslover

Name: Daypaw(Dayfang)
Description: A pure white albino cat, Daypaw has lilac eyes, pale pink paw pads, inner ears, nose leather, and inside of her mouth. Her eyes are very sensitive to light, and so she often squints when out in the sun. She also tends to develop headaches and eye pain when in the sun too long. She is polydactyl and her front paws have six toes instead of five.
Kin: Nightpaw(Sister), Smokesong(Father)
Backstory: She was born to the Clan to a loving mother. Her mother passed shortly after Daypaw and Nightpaw became apprentices, like literally the day after it happened.
Crush/Mate: None
Kits: None

Name: Nightpaw(Nightfang)
Description: A pure black melanistic cat, Nightpaw has dark green, almost black eyes, black paw pads and nose leather. Her inner mouth is also black to an extent. She is polydactyl so all her paws has six toes instead of five.
Kin: Daypaw(Sister), Smoking(Father)
Backstory: Her mother died the day after Nightpaw became an apprentice. Nightpaw took it harder than the rest of her family, especially her sister and father.
Crush/Mate: Frostpaw

Name: Brokenpath
Description: A dilute calico, Brokenpath has very soft fur. She also has a splintered leg, in which the bone quite literally kits from the front of her left front leg. Brokenpath has a deep gash in her right ear, and has heavy scarring across the left half of her face, specifically around her eye socket and muzzle, where it gives off the appearance of her having a permanent snarl . She has one bright green eye on her right side, and a closed scar covered left eye.
Kin: Brooksong(Sister), Emberflight(Brother), Hornetstrike, Badgerspring
Backstory: She and her two siblings were born to rogues. After a fox attack, in which a literal family of foxes attacked the siblings when they were younger killed their parents the three found CherryClan. Brokenpath received the most damage from the foxes after being chased up a tree and falling, resulting in her leg injury.

Name: Brooksong
Description: A calico molly, Brooksong has strange white patterning, or a roan(tweed) white patterning. Brooksong has blind blue eyes and a set of thick scars going over her eyes.
Kin: Emberflight(Brother), Brokenpath(Sister), Hornetstrike, Badgerspring
Backstory: Much like Brokenpath. During the fight with the foxes Brooksong was blinded while defending Emberflight.

Name: Emberflight
Description: A calico tom, Emberflight has white paws and tail tip. He is missing a huge chunk of the fur around his throat, where it is very viciously scarred. He has bright blue eyes.
Kin: Brooksong(Sister), Brokenpath(Sister), Hornetstrike, Badgerspring
Backstory: Much like his sisters. Emberflight almost had his throat ripped out by the foxes. He healed but the spot never grew fur back and he became mute as a result of the damage it did.

Name: Hornetstrike
Description: A brown mink lynx point, or a brown tom with striped paws, face and tail. Hornetstrike has green eyes.
Kin: Badgerspring(Brother), Emberflight, Brooksong, Brokenpath
Backstory: Hornetstrike was born to the Clan, his uncle had left to become a rogue and later Hornetstrike met his cousins when they came to the Clan after a fight with foxes. His parents had died a few moons prior to his cousins arriving.

Name: Badgerspring
Description: A mink lynx bicolor. Badgerspring is a black lynx tabby, with white toes, chest and underbelly.
Kin: Hornetstrike(Brother), Emberflight, Brooksong, Brokenpath
Backstory: He was born to the Clan and raised alongside his brother. His uncle had left to be a rogue and later Badgerspring met his cousins after they joined the Clan with the trip were eight moons.

Name: Smokesong
Description: A polydactyl black smoke tom with bright green eyes. His front paws have six toes.
Kin: Daypaw(Daughter), Nightpaw(Daughter)
Backstory: Smokesong was raised by his aunt and her mate, a queen named Deerbreeze. His father had abandoned him after his mother died of illness and so Smokesong grew up relying on his aunt and sister, as Deerbreeze died when Smokesong was 4 moons old. Shortly after he became appenticed Silentfall, his absent father, was killed. His aunt later drowned trying to save Crowpaw, his sister from doing the same. Crowpaw was able to get out of the water but later died of hypothermia. When Smokesong met Applebreeze, a former ShadowClan cat long since exiled, he fell in love. The two then had two kits, Daypaw and Nightpaw, but Applebreeze died before the two were apprenticed due to greencough. Smokesong now waits nervously for the next tragedy that the universe holds. Fearful he will soon lose everything he loves.
Crush/Mate: Applebreeze(Deceased)
Kits: Daypaw, Nightpaw

Female
96 posts

eggslover • 4 October 2017 at 11:57 PM

@thebrokenvibe

That's great! I see you like polydactyl cats 😊 It'll be good for the Role Play, perhaps Brooksong could be part of a prophecy I'm gonna' have, she would be great for it. (Sagepaw is going to be the one who receives and gives it to Ravenstar, that will be fun for an apprentice to have an important prophecy given to them instead of the current medicine cat) I actually have no idea what the prophecy will be, but I know Brooksong will be good for it.

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 5 October 2017 at 4:22 AM

@eggslover Brooksong is fine to work with the prophecy.

Female
96 posts

eggslover • 5 October 2017 at 7:05 PM

@neko-sama

Ok, I will add her to the Prophecy, I will mail you the prophecy once I decide what it is.

@valleries1

Sorry, no.

Deleted • 5 October 2017 at 8:02 PM

@eggslover
Can you have a chart or something to see who has what?

Name: Jayspirit
Description: Gray tabby with light gray-white stripes and green eyes
Kin: Mistpaw, Swiftpaw
Backstory: Jayspirit, Brightspirit, and another apprentice named Grasspaw were playing together as apprentices when the cliff they were on crumbled and they were plunged into a hole. Thankfully, Jayspirit was unhurt, but Grasspaw died. Jayspirit has never forgiven himself
Mate: Brightspirit

Name: Brightspirit
Description: Fluffy white she-cat with a torn ear and a broken paw.
Kin: Mistpaw
Backstory: Was playing near the a cliff when Grasspaw slipped and sent her, Grasspaw, and Jayspirit into a hole, Brightspirit had tried to leap back up, but a rock shard hit her right in the face and she fell back down, crashing into many sharp stones. She still hasn't recovered as a rock got itself competely into her right paw.
Crush/Mate: Jayspirit
Kits: Mistpaw and Swiftpaw

Name: Mistpaw
Description: Gray she-cat with blue eyes
Kin: Swiftpaw, Jayspirit, Brightspirit

Name: Swiftpaw
Description: Lean white tabby with black ears, a black tail tip, and a black front right paw. Has bright green eyes.
Kin: Mistpaw, Jayspirit, Brightspirit

Female
96 posts

eggslover • 5 October 2017 at 8:10 PM

? Of who has what? You mean like injuries?

Deleted • 5 October 2017 at 8:12 PM

@eggslover
Of the characters. I can't keep track of all mine and everything 😊'

Female
96 posts

eggslover • 5 October 2017 at 8:23 PM

@neko-sama 😋 😊 Ok! Brightspirit would be good for the prophecy, can I add her to the list?

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 5 October 2017 at 8:52 PM

@eggslover I'm weak so I've made more characters.

Name: Blazeheart
Description: A lean and bulky ginger tabby bicolor, Blazeheart has a white nose blaze, throat, chest, and paws. He has golden-hazel eyes, and on his left he has a green ring around his eye.
Kin: Viperpad(Half-Sister), Dawnpaw(Son), Duskpaw(Daughter)
Backstory: Born to a former kittypet and a well respected warrior, Blazeheart was desperate to prove himself loyal to the Clan. He often would undermine other cats and caught them to paint him in a better light, and when he tried to frame a murder on his half-sister he was caught and exiled after revealing all that he had done. Which included instigating multiple false murders, blaming them on Clanmates, and even killing those exiled. These included both his mother and father as well as his former mentor.
Crush/Mate: Lilyflight(Deceased)
Kits: Dawnpaw, Duskpaw

Name: Viperpad
Description: A brown masked silver molly, Viperpad has a brown face, legs and tail, the rest of her is silver. Her left eye is dark blue, almost black, and the right is ice-blue. She has a series of scars, one running from the corner of her mouth up to the middle of her cheek on her right side, and one set of three covering her left eye.
Kin: Blazeheart(Half-Brother), Dawnpaw(Nephew), Duskpaw(Niece)
Backstory: Viperpad was born to a former kittypet and a rogue. She was never accepted by the Clan, but this didn't bother her. She often would go on her own to do things. Viperpad later was framed for the murder of her long time friend Scarleap, but it was soon revealed Blazeheart was at fault and he was promptly exiled.

Name: Dawnpaw(Dawnquill)
Description: A cream clouded tabby, Dawnpaw has golden-hazel eyes.
Kin: Duskpaw(Sister), Blazeheart(Father), Viperpad(Aunt)
Backstory: Born to an ill mother Dawnpaw and his sister soon grew up alone. Their father would often visit but mainly left the two siblings to their own devices. Dawnpaw eventually discovered his father's plans and warned his mentor.

Name: Duskpaw(Duskpool)
Description: A dark gray charcoal bengal bicolor, Duskpaw has a white nose blaze, tail tip and paws. The masking on her paws is broken in multiple spots giving her an illusion of black spotted legs. She has white haloed blue eyes.
Kin: Dawnpaw(Brother), Blazeheart(Father), Viperpad(Aunt)
Backstory: Much like her brother, but when Blazeheart's actions were revealed she publically disowned her father and all ties to him.
Crush/Mate: Mistpaw(Crush)

Female
96 posts

eggslover • 5 October 2017 at 8:56 PM

@thebrokenvibe

Accepted! I'll add them to your list of forums And about Brightspirit? Are you good with her being in the prophecy?

Deleted • 5 October 2017 at 9:46 PM

@eggslover
Okay!

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 9 October 2017 at 12:08 AM

@eggslover I'll create the rest later.

Name: Snowpaw(Snowflower)
Description: An pinkish albino with pale blue eyes. She is deaf and sensitive to the light.
Personality: Quiet and observant. She is hardworking, yet a social outcast because she can’t talk.
Kin: Frostpaw, Blizzardpaw, Echokit, Whisperkit(Half-Sisters)
Backstory: She was born to two rouges who abandoned her and her brother and sister. She joined the clan when they were found by the warrior Cloudsky. Mute because she’s deaf.

Female
96 posts

eggslover • 12 October 2017 at 10:09 PM

@panda9983

Sounds great! May I add Snowpaw to the list of prophecy cats? It'll be good to get an apprentice into the prophecy.

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 13 October 2017 at 5:59 PM

@eggslover

Sure. Just got back from retreat so I’m catching up. 😊 I forgot to put her personality in it but that’s that.

Female
96 posts

eggslover • 14 October 2017 at 2:53 PM

@panda9983

So can I put her in the prophecy? After that I'm looking for two more cats, she sounds absolutely PERFECT for the prophecy!

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 14 October 2017 at 4:15 PM

@eggslover

Yes, you can.

Name: Frostflower
Description: A pure white albino with pale blue eyes and she is slightly deaf. She has scars crisscrossing her eyes and legs,
Personality: Shy and doesn't like to talk. She prefers to listen, even due to her disability. She is gentle and kind toward others, and is quite polite.
Kin: Snowpaw, Blizzardpaw, Echokit, and Whisperkit
Backstory: Found by the warrior Cloudsky. Was made warrior because she almost died from a fox attack and the leader wanted her to go to Starclan with a warrior name. She barely survived though.

Name: Echokit(Echopaw, Echosong)
Description: A slender, soft, sleek furred silver colored cat with clear blue eyes. She has a tail curved like a crescent moon and at its tip it is white. Echokit has long legs, which is useful for running. She also has a white underbelly, chest, paws, and muzzle.
Personality: Calm and levelheaded, she like to be alone most of the times. Gentle, quiet, shy, and peaceful most of the times. Rarely shows excitment and a little sarcastic.
Kin: Whisperkit, Blizzardpaw, Snowpaw, and Frostpaw
Backstory: Born to a rouge and a Riverclan cat, her mother who was a in riverclan at that time decided to make a journey for she had fear of her clanmates finding out who her father was. Her mother died from kitting, and they where left alone until Hailstorm found them.

Name: Whisperkit(Whisperpaw, Whisperwind)
Description: Looks just like her sister.
Personality: Doesn't like to socialize, and is horrible at talking. She is quiet and peaceful, gentle and kind. Is levelheaded and calm most of the times.
Kin: Echokit, Snowpaw, Frostpaw, and Blizzardpaw
Backstory: Same as her sister's.

Name: Blizzardpaw
Description: A pure white albino with pale blue eyes.
Personality: Arrogant and a little reckless, he loves to boast about how good he is. He is brave and selfless though.
Kin: Snowpaw, Frostpaw, Echokit, and Whisperkit
Backstory: Found by the warrior Cloudsky

Name: Icepaw(Icewhisker)
Description: A sleek furred silver blue cat with gray eyes.He is rather small and has short fur but long legs.
Personality: Jealous of his brother, he is ambitious and independent. He is rather charming though.
Kin: Hailstorm and Cloudsky
Backstory: Born in Cherryclan and has a normal life, he is part Riverclan and Windclan

Name: Hailstorm
Description: Looks exactly like his brother except he has blue eyes and scars criscrossing all over the legs and belly.
Kin: Icepaw and Cloudsky
Personality: Reckless and arrogant, with an independent and brave spirit.
Backstory: Normal life, was made warrior before his brother because he fought off a fox alone in a reckless rush. He almost died though.

Name: Cloudsky
Description: A pure white cat with blue eyes. He is small but has long legs perfect for running.
Personality: Quiet and likes to think. He makes everyone feel like he is regretful and drowning in sorrow.
Kin: Hailstorm and Icepaw
Backstory: He and Streamsong journeyed with the Cherryclan because he wanted to start his life over again. His mate died though after they settled down a little, leaving him and his sons.He was part of Windclan before.
Crush/Mate: Streamsong
Kits: Hailstorm and Icepaw

Female
96 posts

eggslover • 14 October 2017 at 6:10 PM

@neko-sama @thebrokenvibe @panda9983

I started up the Role play forum guys we may only have four people but we have enough cats to start now.

Female
10 posts

tavik • 15 October 2017 at 2:21 PM

Name: Russetbelly
Description: Russetbelly is a tall, broad shouldered tom with a glossy, sleek red-brown coat. he has cool grey eyes with a white underbelly.
Personality: Russetbelly seems to be one of the most cynical, stoic, deadpan members of his clan, having a darker personality than the rest, a trait exaggerated by his deeper-than-average voice. he has been described as pragmatic, monotone and ironic. he is implied to have bad behavior, and is referred to as "the biggest trouble-maker" in his clan. Russetbelly has a habit of snarling at others, sometimes to express irritation, anger, or disdain towards them, sometimes as a reflex. this is a trait he had learned from his mother when growing up.
Kin: Maplesong, Patchkit and Larkkit- all deceased
Backstory: Russetbelly was born and raised in Cherryclan as Maplesong's only surviving kit after his brother- Larkkit -and his sister- Patchkit -died shortly after their birth.
Crush/Mate: Open/Looking
Kits: Wants

Deleted • 15 October 2017 at 5:22 PM

@eggslover
Roseclaw, Snowpaw, and Petalkit will be on the Killable list. Wolfkit will kill one of them once an apprentice.

Name: Wolfkit (Wolfheart)
Description: Sleek tom with fluffy gray fur and a puffy tail. Has deep orange eyes.
Kin: None
Backstory: Was born as a loner, but Cherryclan took him in when they found him.

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 15 October 2017 at 10:44 PM

@eggslover No resistance 😋

Name: Bluelily
Description: A purebred Russian blue that has blind green eyes.
Personality: Calm and gentle, she is very patient. She may seem standoffish at some time due to being pretty independent for a while.
Kin: Unknown
Backstory: Was thrown out of her Twoleg place when they discovered that she was blind. She managed to survive with the help of a loner named Wind and found Cherryclan.(She was around 12 moons old)
Crush/Mate: Windbreeze
Kits: None yet

Name: Windbreeze
Description: A gray white tabby with green eyes. He has a plumy tail and is blind on his right eye.
Kin: All dead
Backstory: Was born a loner who blinded his right eye at around 8 moons. He found Bluelily at 14 and they journeyed together soon later.
Crush/Mate: Bluelily
Kits: None yet

Female
96 posts

eggslover • 16 October 2017 at 1:03 PM

@wolfboy

OK! I will, how did you change your username?

@tavik

Accepted!

@panda9983

As long as you can keep track of them all its OK with me!

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 16 October 2017 at 7:25 PM

@eggslover
@wolfboy

I have Snowpaw, I think you meant Frostpaw. Hailstorm, Frostflower, and Cloudsky on the Killable list please. 😋

Deleted • 16 October 2017 at 8:17 PM

@eggslover
Oh, you go to the cash shop park and there is Username something. It costs 200 💵 though. Don't mean to be off topic!
Is Wolfkit accepted?

^ - ^'

Female
96 posts

eggslover • 16 October 2017 at 9:56 PM

@wolfboy

Wolfboy yes Wolfkit is accepted but um, you don't role play a Snowpaw, panda owns Snowpaw, so unless panda says it's ok to kill Snowpaw than I can't add her to the list. Did you maybe mean Frostpaw?

@panda9983

Sorry! I wasn't paying attention, I'll take her off the kill list, I already asked wolfboy about it.

Female
10 posts

tavik • 17 October 2017 at 7:08 PM

Here, I made a little something with all the clan members....

Cherryclan Member List