Corn Maze

in Help & Questions

Female
82 posts

zberg • 1 October 2017 at 9:00 PM

I was wondering how the corn maze works and what could you win? I'm saving up the seeds and i don't want to lose 50 of them.

Non-binary
1,223 posts

degong • 1 October 2017 at 9:06 PM

@zberg

I usually don't do the Corn Maze, since I think it's a huge waste of seeds, but you can win some unobtainable items (most of them aren't worth anything), EC, and seeds.

I'm sure there are some things worth finding, but I'm not too sold on risking 50 seeds for it. 😋

Female
82 posts

zberg • 1 October 2017 at 9:10 PM

Thank you @degong, that's what i was thinking. Or at least wait until i buy a Trick egg and 2 other eggs if i can make it .

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 1 October 2017 at 9:21 PM

@zberg I got 45 seeds, a couple of items and 215 ec.

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 1 October 2017 at 9:32 PM

I usually save up my seeds, i'm around 700 right now and I want to get a Trick 😊 The items you get are pretty much worthless, if you get a travel (it rarely happens) usually it doesn't go with any creatures. My suggestion is to only do the Corn Maze once or twice, if you would like to save up seeds.

Female
1,766 posts

minnie298a • 1 October 2017 at 9:34 PM

@zberg

Along with the items (dagger, bale of hay, mask etc), seeds and ec, you can also get the prize shop travels. For my 50 seeds I got a handful of ec, a dagger and a Kinump Patch worth 300 seeds.

From memory last year I got about the same in travel values as I spent doing it, possibly a bit more.

As for how it works, you pick one of the paths to take, and you get 20 picks.

Female
88 posts

caylith • 4 October 2017 at 6:19 AM

Is it possible to find a creatures there? Like the ones from the last year's Halloween Fair? Or is it only seeds and travels and EC?

Female
1,766 posts

minnie298a • 8 October 2017 at 12:45 AM

@caylith
You can only get seeds, travels, exclusive items and EC. You can however buy the creatures that were released into the prize shop in previous years, with the seeds you collect this year. You can not get the cave and CC shop monthlys without trading for them.

Female
88 posts

caylith • 8 October 2017 at 8:17 AM

@minie298a

Thanks for an answer. That means that there's no way I can put my hands on Wicculin☹️ It is probably overpriced right now or only for CC or wl pets. Darn...:/

Female
1,766 posts

minnie298a • 8 October 2017 at 7:43 PM

@caylith

As far as I can remember no CC creatures have been re-released, and they are October monthlys, not specifically Halloween event creatures. But I wish you good luck in your search. I traded for mine when they were available, using mainly seeds (2 creatures and something like 32 backgrounds).