What are your favourite TV shows?

in Chit-Chat

Female
103 posts

eggcaver666 • 18 October 2017 at 6:00 AM

Hey eggcavers,

Man.....haven't logged in for months now! Things did change 😱

Anyway, I'm bored so that's why I created this thread.

Comment down below what your favourite TV show(s) are and you may also show your favourite scenes from that series.

Let me start with mines first!
Favourite TV shows: Supergirl, The Flash and Arrow

Below are my favourite scenes so feel free to check it out!
Favourite scenes:
(#Sanvers) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RF6CtgBViD0&lc=z22schmb0ryqdflas04t1aokg34xp3ypuot4v1jfgskrrk0h00410

(Kara vs Gayle Marsh aka Psi) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtZQro7YMaE

Female
1 post

graciegurl2332 • 20 October 2017 at 2:11 AM

My all time favorite show is Game of Thrones, as well as the series it's based off my favorite books as well!

Deleted • 1 November 2017 at 5:48 AM

Charmed

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 1 November 2017 at 8:50 AM

@eggcaver666
Welcome back! The site is now in v3, if you take a look at past blog posts you'll be able to see what happened.

@tinkerbelllover
Oh my gosh I LOVE Charmed. I used to watch it when it was on tv and I have seen many of the earlier episodes.

One of my favourite tv shows is JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. It is good. I really love the first and second JoJo and I'm currently watching the third part. My favourite part of the series is with the Pillar Men, who also have the best enemy music ever. So far I'm not enjoying it as much as the other seasons but it's still really good. I do recommend but I must say despite the bad things that happen to dogs, it is purposeful because the writer wants everyone to despise the people who harm the dogs.

Deleted • 1 November 2017 at 12:22 PM

@mastergemma I have it and I watch it all the time!

Other
6 posts

taciturnus • 1 November 2017 at 2:18 PM

Oh man, I have too many favorites...here's a few:

Numb3rs, Night Shift, Voltron: Legendary Defender, Stargate Atlantis, Merlin, Hawaii Five-0, Daredevil...the list goes on, haha

Deleted • 6 November 2017 at 4:55 PM

My favorite show is the Flash...anyone else??

Male
1 post

reb • 6 November 2017 at 5:23 PM

Sherlock, but it takes too long for new episodes. >,<
Then Deathnote and possibly Rick and Morty.

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 7 November 2017 at 5:06 PM

Office.

Or Lost.

Male
2,762 posts

fakeworld • 7 November 2017 at 5:54 PM

I have so many, but lately, Being Mary Jane. Too bad they're discontinuing it. ☚ī¸

Female
893 posts

murfijs • 12 November 2017 at 1:01 PM

steven universe
i seen all episodes

Female
535 posts

katrinwolf • 14 November 2017 at 9:11 AM

Honestly, don't watch that much stuff, and when I manage to fall for a show, it always ends in a way that's either bad or terrible (don't mean sad, just... bad, out of place, stupid, lazy or there's NO ENDING... okay don't get me started somebody stop me before I explode) But I'm currently holding my breath for Stranger Things. If it manages to successfully close before going absolutely downhill, I'm going to throw a party.

Female
265 posts

raindrops • 14 November 2017 at 10:49 AM

Some I love to watch are the following: *The Big Bang Theory! *BULL *Mom *NCIS 😊

3 posts

pizzapupp • 3 December 2017 at 5:52 PM

I am a sucker for sitcoms. I love Parks and Rec, Friends, The Office, and I've also watched all of How I Met Your Mother and Community. For cartoons, I like Bob's Burgers and Steven Universe.