Dragons of Sorona ~Roleplay Thread~

in Roleplaying

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 19 January 2018 at 4:21 PM

Boulder:"who are you?"*Cassie like most cats not caring climbed back up*

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 19 January 2018 at 4:24 PM

Petal sighed and settled down in front of Boulder. ``My name is Petal---the few who know and still share stories of me call me The Light Guardian. I have come you to warn you. There's a great danger coming.``

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 19 January 2018 at 4:26 PM

Boulder:"What kind of danger?!?"

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 19 January 2018 at 4:30 PM

``The Lost Spirits are coming. There will be three others to aid you in the journey. You must defeat the Lost Spirits. They're vengeful spirits who are stuck still on this earth, and now they've started a rebellion. Go to the Moonfalls at midnight in two days.`` before Boulder could answer, she began fading, though it was a slow process.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 19 January 2018 at 4:31 PM

Boulder:"Why me?"* he asked himself as he walked to camp.*

Female
2,695 posts

jlya • 19 January 2018 at 4:33 PM

Faster, faster Firescale ran. She knew not where she was going, nor if the dragons were even following her, but she ran. Finally she reached a far rocky area and set Ember down gently behind a huge rock.

"Stay here and don't move. I'll be back soon, okay?"

"But--"

"Stay here, you understand?"

Ember nodded and fearfully looked around before curling up.

Firescale flashed back to when she had first seen this helpless dragon. She could not let her be harmed! She turned and ran back to camp, hoping to catch the three dragons in time.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 19 January 2018 at 4:34 PM

Moorrunner:* she looked at the poor whelp from a far. Only if she was that lucky. She walked into duskclan territory.*

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 19 January 2018 at 4:44 PM

Illusion stumbled out of the den to "hunt."

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 19 January 2018 at 4:46 PM

Moorrunner:*roamed around duskclan territory.*

Female
2,695 posts

jlya • 19 January 2018 at 4:51 PM

Finally Firescale reached the three dragons and the one who had stopped them.

"Thank you," Firescale said, turning to Flaming feather. "Now, you three must listen to me! I've hidden the whelp where none of you will find it, but," she took a deep breath and considered the words that were about to come out of her mouth. She reassured herself and continued: "but if you can find any sign of food in the woods we have hunted in so long...then I will bring the whelp back and you can do with her what you wish. However if you do not find any sign, as I have told you truthfully, then the whelp stays without being in danger--at least as long as it takes to find out where she is from. Deal?"

The three dragons looked at each other. They nodded their heads toward Firescale.

{By the way, I am absolutely loving this roleplay. Great job, animal!!!}

Female
434 posts

wolfkit • 19 January 2018 at 4:53 PM

Flameclaw unaware of what was happening in the other parts of the territories, promptly stretched out his wings and flew back to camp, with a dead deer caught in his jaws. He hadn't listened to the strange voice, and what he was telling him. He did quite the opposite in fact. Flameclaw wanted to get as far as possible from that strange voice, and that place was camp.

You can't escape me

A voice that was dreadfully familiar said to him.

"What do you mean?" He whispered, his stomach churning.

I'll always be here

Always

His wing beats grew shaky, and he couldn't fly anymore. He plummeted to the ground. His mind was screaming at him to stretch out his wings, but it was at if he had no control of his body, of his voice. When he was about foot off of the ground. A foot of the verge of death. His wings spread out, almost magically and he was able to gain control again.

oh dear me, you seem to have lost your control of flying. your lucky I caught you. The voice chuckled a little.

lets not have any more mistakes. I may not be here to save you again. If we were to avoid mistakes again then you should do exactly as I tell you. Is that clear?

A little shaken from the drop, Flameclaw nodded.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 19 January 2018 at 4:58 PM

Grasswhisker:*brings back two beavers, a duck, and a fish.*
Nightstar:*Sees the prey Grasswhisker brought back.*"Good job. Have you seen boulder while hunting?"
Grasswhisker:"No he must be in the moors again chasing rabbits."
Nightstar:"maybe he'll catch one this time."

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 19 January 2018 at 5:00 PM

Flamingfeather nodded towards Firescale. She brought her egg closer and reached down to nuzzle it, speaking to the egg softly. She was aware of the dragons' piercing gazes questioning her. But she didn't mind as she continued to nuzzle her egg and murmuring to it.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 19 January 2018 at 5:03 PM

Boulder:"three others? So one for each clan. I wonder who. Why couldn't Wingpelt get the prophecy?"

Female
2,695 posts

jlya • 19 January 2018 at 6:18 PM

Firescale led the three dragons, and a few other dragons who decided to follow along, to the woods they had hunted in for so long. They reached the woods and the three dragons gasped.

"Everything here is empty! But we haven't checked the rest of the woods. You two, go West, I'll go east."

The three nodded and split up while Firescale waited. An hour later they joined her again.

"There's...nothing left. Not a single thing to eat!" they told her.

She nodded and seemed calm, but inside she was so relieved. What would she have done if they had found something? She would have failed the whelp, giving her over to the terrible, hungry dragons that only cared for their stomachs. "We need to tell the rest of the camp. We must find another place to hunt!"

The three dragons ran back to camp to tell the others, and Firescale went to get Ember.

When Firescale reached the place she had left Ember, she went behind the rock to get her. But she was gone! Quickly and frantically she searched, looking all over the area. When she hadn't found her, she turned to look at a lake that ran around the area. There Ember sat, calmly but sadly looking into the water.

Firescale sat down next to her and looked at her. "You okay?"

She nodded silently.

"You never told me what happened to you, why you were shivering alone in the bushes. Please, tell me what happened."

She looked up into Firescale's eyes. After a moment of silence, she looked at the water again, and said: "My mother--she took me into the woods. I didn't know what was happening, I just figured that we were hunting. But she sobbed, telling me she loved me as we heard sounds from nearby. She ran towards the sound and left me there, hidden in the bushes. I know she didn't want to abandon me, but she had too. I just don't know where I belong--what clan I am from."

They both watched the water. The only sound that was heard was the sound of the water running. Firescale wrapped her tail around the whelp.

"If you come back to camp with me, I'm sure we can figure that out," said Firescale after a while. "No one will be trying to eat you now. What do you say?"

Ember smiled and looked at her. She nodded, and they both got up, then ran back to camp together.

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 20 January 2018 at 11:21 AM

Illusion winced as she remembered the dragons she had denied from the deer. They were right. She didn't even deserve to be deputy, so why should she be in the prophecy? She clawed the ground. It was probably a mistake. She was a mistake.

---

Petal padded past a group of dragons who were racing along towards the ScorchClan camp. One tripped over her paw and fell face-down into the dirt. He seemed to think it had been a stick of some sort as he scrambled to his paws and continued on. Petal blinked. What in the world?

---

Flamingfeather had gone back to camp and had fallen asleep in the nursery, curled around her egg.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 20 January 2018 at 2:05 PM

Boulder:*he arrived at camp.*

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 20 January 2018 at 3:13 PM

Illusion blinked as a dragon stepped out of a faint shadow of a tree behind her. Not daring to turn around, she spoke first. ``Who are you?``

``Someone who knows what you're thinking.`` the dragon answered.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 20 January 2018 at 3:21 PM

Grasswhisker:*spots boulder.*"hi there."

Boulder:"hi."

Grasswhisker:"where have you been?"

Boulder:"the meadows."

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 20 January 2018 at 3:53 PM

``Who are you?`` Illusion still didn't turn. The dragon ran his tail along her spine.

``Now, that's of your concern. What you should be concerned about is what I am.``

``No, actually, I want to know your name.``

``And why is that?``

``Why, I just want to know, that's all.``

``Well, as I have said, it's none of your concern.``

``Oh, is it? 'Cause... I think it's my job as deputy to know what goes on inside DuskClan territory. And honey, you're standing behind me. I already know you're here. Give it up. What's your name?`` The dragon clearly was very agitated---more than that... he lashed out at Illusion, pinning her to the ground. His tail spiked; it had several thorn-sharp, glassy spikes at the end.

``You're going to shut up about my name and tell me why you're so important as to being in the prophecy that may as well shut down our operation.`` his words gave away many things he obviously had been hiding---and though it all seemed true, it was quite confusing in its best.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 20 January 2018 at 4:00 PM

(i want moorrunner to fight illusion soon)
Moorrunner:*she heard talking so she started going to the soure of it.*

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 20 January 2018 at 4:08 PM

Illusion thrust him off with a powerful kick, but he soon caught drift on the sand, digging in his claws to support him.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 20 January 2018 at 4:10 PM

Moorrunner:*she got to the fight dragons. she hid in the bushes. She'll fight the winner. Although one doesn't seem quite...Alive.*

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 20 January 2018 at 4:15 PM

The other dragon shook his head. ``I didn't come here to fight---but to warn you. We're coming, and no matter what your petty little group thinks, you can't do anything about it. I'm sick and tired of waiting in the shadows for my turn. But it's mine now.`` with that, he took off, but not without catching a hind paw to score his claws against Illusion's wing as he flew by. She snarled and leaped after him, but thought better of it before her paws could run against his tail-spikes.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 20 January 2018 at 4:21 PM

Moorrunner:*She saw the male darkclan dragon leave. then stalked out of the bushes. Smiling a evil sickly smile.*"If you wanted to fight a dead dragon so badly you could have just asked."

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 20 January 2018 at 4:23 PM

Illusion turned her head to the newly approaching dragon. She growled. ``And who is it this time?`` she lifted a paw to lash out with in case of attack.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 20 January 2018 at 7:25 PM

(@animalliterature )
Moorrunner:"heh. forgetting the dead. That exactly what i hate most."*She walked out where illusion could see her.*

Female
2,695 posts

jlya • 24 January 2018 at 5:34 PM

Firescale and Ember reached the group quickly, where the three dragons had already started to inform everyone of the news: They needed another place to hunt.

Firescale walked up to one of the dragons and kept the whelp behind her. "We had a deal, correct? You won't touch Ember."

The dragon nodded. "Yes, and I am sorry that we doubted you about the woods," it said, then turned back to the dragons crowded around and continued explaining about the woods.

Firescale smiled. This little whelp would not be harmed. She turned around to look at her and saw a dragon stalking up to her, licking its lips. Firescale snarled at him, taking Ember and hiding her in her wings. He got the message and went away.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 24 January 2018 at 5:39 PM

Grasswhisker:"So did you catch anything this time?"

Boulder:"No...."

Grasswhisker:"That's okay."

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 24 January 2018 at 10:15 PM

Illusion spread her wings, right one bleeding badly. F"Come and get me." She growled.

---

Tue egg began to shake and a squawking was heard from it during Flamingfeather's slumber. It did not hatch, however, but rather seemed to fall back asleep.