Dragons of Sorona ~Roleplay Thread~

in Roleplaying

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 24 January 2018 at 10:20 PM

Moorrunner:"Gladly"*She jumped on Illusion and clawed at her face*

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 24 January 2018 at 10:31 PM

Illusion flipped over and pummeled at the dragon's stomach.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 24 January 2018 at 10:34 PM

(Duskclan and the other clans know that Moorrunner kills living dragons and they know what she looks like so Illusion would know who she is fighting)

Moorrunner:*She quickly got up and clawed Illusion's right shoulder.*

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 24 January 2018 at 10:36 PM

Illusion raked her claws across the dead dragon's face, her own blood dripping into her eyes.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 24 January 2018 at 10:41 PM

Moorrunner:*She growled. She never lost a fight. And she wasn't going to.*"I heard you are a deputy. It would be a shame if i howled to bring wolves to duskclan."*She smiled evilly. And disappeared in thin air.*

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 24 January 2018 at 10:43 PM

Illusion scrambled to her paws, panting.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 24 January 2018 at 10:48 PM

*howls of wolves can be herd in the distance, but not too far. it sounds like there are many of them.*

Female
434 posts

wolfkit • 26 January 2018 at 4:12 PM

Deathstar heard growling nearby and without thinking she roared "Help the camp is under Attack!"

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 26 January 2018 at 4:20 PM

(@wolfkit hey what if deathstar was the one who killed moorrunner if your not okay with that then how about he at least saw her die.)
:wolves flooded into the camp and on the rock where deathstar address the clan is moorrunner smiling.:

Moorrunner:"Hello deatherstar. It's been a while."

Female
434 posts

wolfkit • 26 January 2018 at 4:23 PM

(@lazyanon I like that idea, but did Deathstar kill Moorrunner, for good reasons or bad?)

Deathstar stared in shock at the ghost figure that stood before her. "Your supposed to be dead" She said in a cold voice, not wanting to giveaway weakness.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 26 January 2018 at 4:25 PM

(@wolfkit there where a lot of rumors that her mother Nightstar was half frost and bayclan.)

Moorrunner:"I'm supposed to be many things and i'm not any of them. So why would i be dead?"

Female
434 posts

wolfkit • 26 January 2018 at 4:31 PM

She narrowed her eyes at Moorrunner, "I killed you myself, if you aren't dead I will kill you now, and on until you will never return from the gates of Darkclan" She finished her statement her voice was dangerously cold, and she looked as if she was about to fight off everything in the forest.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 26 January 2018 at 4:36 PM

Moorrunner:"And you won't kill anymore whelps or wymerlings as long as my dead cold soul wanders these lands. Because i will kill you and every. Single. Dragon. That. Is. You. Are. Retaliated. To. Even if i have to kill off all of duskclan!"

Female
434 posts

wolfkit • 26 January 2018 at 4:42 PM

(@lazyanon wait i'm confused when did Deathstar start killing whelps? did I kill her as a whelp?)

Deathstar murmured under her breath "Only one of us is going to get out of here alive", and then she lunged out with her claws, and slashed her shoulder.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 26 January 2018 at 4:49 PM

(@wolfkit Deather killed moorrunner as a whelp but moorrunner still aged and it was a one time thing. And moorrunner was killed because there was a rumor that Her mother was half clan so moorrunner would still not be pure clan blood.And moorrunner is a lost spirit so she is dead but she is in denial of her death and yes you can attack her and it will hurt but cause she is dead she does not bleed so it just leaves an empty wound.)

Moorrunner:"Wolves attack!"She howled and the wolves started to attack.*fell off the small cliff and got up.*"I don't need to kill you. I'll let the wolves do that. I will help them do it!"*She jumped on deathstar tackling her to the ground.*

Female
434 posts

wolfkit • 26 January 2018 at 4:55 PM

(@lazyanon Oh, ok.)

Deathstar looked around nervously as Moorrunner pinned her to the ground, and wolves began to get closer. "Let's take this to the bottom she said as she flew down the cliff with Moorrunner still clinging to her side, now the wolves couldn't make it to her and even if they tried they would fall to their death. Deathstar pushed Moorruner aside and breathed poisonous gas into her face.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 26 January 2018 at 5:00 PM

Moorrunner:*She held her breath she will not die now. she won't. She flapped her wings and let go to deathstar and kicked her away. she flew to an area where the gas wasn't and started breathing again.*

(i know dead dragons don't need to breathe but she is in denial of her death.)

Female
434 posts

wolfkit • 26 January 2018 at 5:08 PM

(ugh it restarted right when I was about to hit enter)

Deathstar stood on guard she would just breath more gas into Moorrunner if she still denied that she wasn't dead. There are some flaws of living she thought, amusement glinting in her eyes.

(sorry I got to go)

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 26 January 2018 at 5:11 PM

(I hate when that happens)

Moorrunner:*She glared at Deathstar and bit her tongue sending a spray of poisonous water at deathstar*

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 26 January 2018 at 6:55 PM

Illusion had half-flown, half-stumbled to the cave and Iet out a poisonous gas in Moorrunner's direction. She was attacking Deathstar!

According to my kindle, "let" isn't a word.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 26 January 2018 at 7:04 PM

(haha lol. @animalliterature i have made a mess of the role play. I now shall make that mess bigger.)

Moorrunner:*turns in the air to look at Illusion.*"Oh look the deputy! Deputy Illusion did you know that your leader deathstar killed a two moon old whelp? BECAUSE I SURE DID!"

Female
2,699 posts

jlya • 26 January 2018 at 7:50 PM

They sat around, figuring out what they would do now.

Firescale stopped suddenly and looked around. "Has anyone seen Flameclaw?"

They shook their heads.

Firescale and Ember heard yelling and fighting in the distance.
"Stay here for a second," Firescale told Ember as she looked that way. "I've gotta check something out..."

Ember argued, saying that they might hurt her, but Firescale didn't hear her as she flew away. Catching herself, she went back and told the camp, "If anyone hurts this whelp, (pretend this is bold) I Will Have My Revenge." She said coldly. Then, seeing them understand, she flew away.

Ember sat, alone and wondering if Firescale would ever come back. An adult dragon came up behind her.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 26 January 2018 at 7:56 PM

Wingpelt:"I feel like. Some kind of dread is setting in...."

NightStar:"like what."

Wingpelt:"I think we should...."
:A bunch of wolves howling can be herd from duskclan's territory:

NightStar:"I'm sending a patrol. Wolf,Grasswhisker,boulder,And wingpelt we are going to Duskclan."

Wingpelt:"Your bringing your deputy?"

Nightstar:"yes."

(Wolf is the deputy of bayclan and is a dark blue grey color all over and he has brown eyes and he is a bulky,muscly and boulder's mentor.)

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 26 January 2018 at 8:17 PM

(I is bored :V)

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 26 January 2018 at 8:19 PM

(Then Rp with meeeeeeeeeeeeee @animalliterature go back and see what moorrunner said to Illusion)

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 26 January 2018 at 8:33 PM

Illusion growled. "And how is that?"

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 26 January 2018 at 8:43 PM

Moorrunner:*She grinned*" Because she tired to kill me. In fact why dont you ask her if you both make it out alive. So ta ta."*she then flew off*

:Just after Moorrunner got away the BayClan patrol arrives:
Nightstar:*She led the patrol to duskclan's camp that's over run with wolves.*
Wolf:"What do we do Nightstar?"
Nightstar:"We attack the wolves. If they get Duskclan they'll come for our clan."
Wolf:"Okay. Boulder Look for for any whelps or wymerlimgs and get them out. Grasswhisker go fight some wolves and wingpelt so help hurt dragons."*Wolf then went and attacked the nearest wolf*
Grasswhisker:*he noded and ran over and bit a wolf near the nursery.*
Wingpelt:*She when over and looked for hurt dragons.*
Boulder:*He ran over to the nursery right away passing Illusion on the way.*
NightStar:*She went over to Illusion and asked. "What happened here? Why are there so many wolves?"

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 26 January 2018 at 8:53 PM

Illusion explained quickly, rearing to attack wolves as she spoke.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 26 January 2018 at 8:55 PM

NightStar:"Why would a dead dragon attack living ones? Wouldn't they be in solarclan?"*She turned to claw a wolf after saying that.*

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 26 January 2018 at 8:58 PM

Illusion blinked. "Exactly."