Dragons of Sorona ~Roleplay Thread~

in Roleplaying

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 26 January 2018 at 9:01 PM

NightStar:"We can talk about after we get rid of all these wolves."*She held the wolf by the head and threw it to a wall killing it.

Boulder:*he cleared the nursery of whelps and wymerlings and looked for any more and finding none. He darted past Illusion to attack a wolf that's attacking a another dragons and tore it off the other.*

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 26 January 2018 at 9:05 PM

Just typing and hears "ALEXANDER HAMILTON"

Illusion silently agreed as she clawed a wolf's throat.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 26 January 2018 at 9:08 PM

(We must have linked minds)

Wolf:*He chased off three wolf's*
GrassWhisker:*He pounced on a wolf and killed it.*

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 26 January 2018 at 9:11 PM

(Gotta go, my battery's dying)

Female
434 posts

wolfkit • 27 January 2018 at 10:35 AM

Flameclaw found himself in Duskclan's camp.

Why am I here? He asked the voice, starting to accept that, whoever is was wasn't going to leave.

Around him Duskclan and surprisingly their rival, Bayclan were fighting wolves off, they seemed unaware that he was there.

You need to learn how to battle

Why do I need to know how to battle? I am just a hunter

You may be a hunter now, but by the time I am finished everyone in the forest will learn to cower at your name

Will they really? He asked in amazement falling for the trap.

Of course they will! You have me to guide you, and i'll make sure you will be the best dragon ever born The voice seemed to boom in his head.

His the voice took him over to a pack of wolves,

ok, now...

Slash the voice said as a wolf was aiming at his neck, and Flameclaw expertly slashed it neck.

Flameclaw was guided through the mass of wolves killing two at the time.

I'm protecting Duskclan! he thought excitedly.

Imagine all of the things I will be able to do for Scorchclan! They will have to make me a guard

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 27 January 2018 at 6:45 PM

Illusion dragged herself into the air, her wound opening again and dripping blood onto the the battlers below. She aimed a deadly gas at a group of wolves at the back of the cave.

"Your parents must be proud." A voice rang in her head as Illusion dropped back to the ground, dragging her wing.

(Just gonna have a mystery dragon haunt Illusion here...)

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 27 January 2018 at 6:53 PM

(k)

GrassWhisker&Wolf:*they chase off most of the wolves with two Duskclan dragons.*

Boulder:*He flings the wolf to the side of the duskclan camp and the wolf retreated.*

Wingpelt:*Does a head count of the baby dragons*

Nightstar:*She tackled a wolf and another one bit her tail and another jumped on her right shoulder laching on to it with it's claws*

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 27 January 2018 at 7:18 PM

'Who are you?' ("Who" isn't a word?) Illusion thought as she flung a wolf off of the BayClan leader.

"A former leader... someone... forgotten, you could say." The voice replied.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 27 January 2018 at 7:24 PM

(@animalliterature is this chapter going to be call the attack of the wolves or something like that?)

NightStar:*She bashed the wolf that was clinging on to her tail into the ground*

Grasswhisker:*Three wolves jumped on him*

Boulder:*Ran past very quickly by Illusion to yank a wolf off grasswhisker*

Wolf:*he fought off a wolf and another took him by surprise and bit his hind right leg.*

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 27 January 2018 at 7:30 PM

(What do you mean---oh, right. I forgot about that book xD I'll figure it out.)

Illusion drove off one of the last of the wolves and she narrowed her eyes as she saw a form in the bushes. The voice then spoke again. "Well, I'll be leaving." It said, and the dragon in the bushes flew into the air and dove through solid ground, alarming Illusion thoroughly.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 27 January 2018 at 7:32 PM

Wingpelt:"Any hurt dragons come see me. Now."

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 27 January 2018 at 7:33 PM

Gtg for a bit.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 27 January 2018 at 7:36 PM

(k) @animalliterature @wolfkit @jlya

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 12 February 2018 at 7:39 PM

Illusion, stumbling with shock and confusion, ignored the taunts of other dragons as she hobbled to Wingpelt. ``Aww, little deputy have an ouchie?``

``Need me to check it, little whelp?`` These were the least hurtful of the jeering of her Clanmates. Do I even deserve to be deputy? Illusion thought miserably.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 12 February 2018 at 7:50 PM

@animalliterature @wolfkit @jlya
(Wolf is boulder's mentor and is deputy)
Wingpelt:
*She snarled at Illusion's clanmates and they backed off because there are many rumors about her rage.*"Aight stay still so i can check your injuries."

Wolf:
*He and Boulder walked over to Illusion.*"How... How did this happen Illusion? there has been no such wolf attack ever happened in this size before."

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 12 February 2018 at 7:57 PM

Illusion opened her mouth to speak, then shut her muzzle, remembering the reason and deciding they wouldn't believe it, and would most likely call her crazy for it. Or... would they? After-all, everyone knew about---

Her thoughts were cut off by a loud snarl only she seemed to be able to hear, and a sting on her ear as a single claw raked it. She hoped no-one noticed the new nick in her ear as the voice spoke. ``Don't you dare, you fool! Leave it be. This is for you, and you only. No others must know. This is YOUR secret. KEEP it your's. I'll grant you power---no, so much more than power.``

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 12 February 2018 at 8:01 PM

@animalliterature @wolfkit @jlya

Boulder:
"Wow! Your duskclan's deputy! That'sso cool! I'm training to be a guard.... But i want to be a hunter like my dad. But i can still help my clan by being a guard!"

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 12 February 2018 at 8:06 PM

{No need to ping me @lazyanon, I'm following it.}

Illusion only smiled, thoroughly shaken by the events and unaware of her legs wobbling with exhaustion and weakness.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 12 February 2018 at 8:08 PM

@wolfkit @jlya

Wingpelt:
*She did her healing stuff to Illusion.*

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 12 February 2018 at 8:08 PM

@wolfkit @jlya

Wingpelt:
*She did her healing stuff to Illusion.*

Female
2,699 posts

jlya • 12 February 2018 at 10:25 PM

(@lazyanon also following)

Edit: An adult dragon came up behind Ember.

Firescale flew above camp, then out further as she searched for the loud noises. She saw many dragons fighting wolves.

"What in the world...?" she said as she flew down to check it out further. She landed and a wolf caught her shoulder. She smacked it and it whimpered as it shot across the area. Another came after it.

"What is going on here??" she shouted to the other dragons as she smacked another wolf off of her leg.

(No, seriously. I forgot what this battle was about. xD)

Female
434 posts

wolfkit • 13 February 2018 at 4:29 PM

@jlya (I not roleplaying right now, because I can't really do anything but I will answer jlya's question, Some dragon I think it was Illusion met a spirit and the spirit made wolves attack duskclan and the spirt also was targeting Deathstar and some of the other clans joined the battle some how.)

Female
2,699 posts

jlya • 13 February 2018 at 6:33 PM

@wolfkit (also not roleplaying right now. Okay, thanks! That clears up a few things. But could Firescale join the fight and a different dragon explain what is happening?)