Creature Suggestion: The Chaloon

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Female
391 posts

redflipflap • 17 February 2018 at 9:13 PM

Hello all! I thought I'd suggest this creature inspired by summer/spring carnivals and circuses. I apologize for the garbage quality of the picture c':

Creature name: Chaloon

Creature design: http://bit.ly/2sC4i8u
((I wanted to add a balloon lip(?) to the top of the first egg design (once again, I couldn't decide which one i liked better. Surprise, surprise.) but alas, I forgot ;A;))

About the Chaloon Egg:

The Chaloon egg has an oddly soft, bouncy feel to it. It appears to be made of a unique biological material that has yet to be discovered and understood by the scientists in the SARC. The egg is almost weightless, or as light as a feather. Dropping this egg is not an issue, like most citizens of Ark fear with your usual egg, for it seems to fluidly and slowly fall to the floor, as if its' mass wasn't as nearly affected by gravity like most things in general.

About the Chaloon creature:

Similar to the egg, the creature also has a rubbery-plastic feel to it, though the texture of the hatched creature appears squishier, yet stronger. This unusual critter spends its days relaxing in the warm sun, not bothering to move very quickly unless threatened. Unlike most of its reptilian relatives, this odd creature sleeps upsidedown in trees, hanging from its tail. Scientists have been investigating if the reason for its unusual sleeping patterns are for anything except for kicks and giggles. These creatures tend to remain silent, unless grouped with others of its kind, where it will proceed to make a noise similar to a soft wind or air blowing.

Height: 0.1m
Weight: 165g

Habitat: Jungle

Thanks for taking a look and for any support! ;D #creaturesuggestions #redflipflapart

Random pings:
@dragon_collector
@raindrops
@carnesiel
@shelbert67

343 posts

solnyshko • 17 February 2018 at 9:25 PM

@redflipflap
haha, oh my this is so cute kjbfkfe

Female
391 posts

redflipflap • 17 February 2018 at 9:30 PM

@carnesiel Thank you!! ❤️

Female
265 posts

raindrops • 17 February 2018 at 9:30 PM

@redflipflap How cute is that!! I personally like the 2nd egg drawing. Love the writing description as well! Ur talented to be able to draw & write together! 😊

Female
265 posts

raindrops • 17 February 2018 at 9:30 PM

@redflipflap How cute is that!! I personally like the 2nd egg drawing. Love the writing description as well! Ur talented to be able to draw & write together! 😊

Female
391 posts

redflipflap • 17 February 2018 at 9:31 PM

@raindrops Much thanks!! I take great pride in my ability to throw together descriptions and essays XD

Female
285 posts

asteria • 18 February 2018 at 7:23 PM

@redflipflap What a cool creature! 😊 I really like the idea. Personally I find the 2nd stage better

Female
258 posts

boop • 2 March 2018 at 8:52 AM

@redflipflap If it is made, I'm definitely getting one.... xD