Creature suggestions

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Deleted • 14 March 2018 at 10:34 AM

Hi all.

Here is my spring/summer creature suggestion. I've never done one before, so sorry if it's not good. Also it was my first attempt at drawring an an ipad. 😊

http://tinypic.com/usermedia.php?uo=NuVqmzAy%2FKxKdxRhndvwIIh4l5k2TGxc#.Wqki9Fo_WhA

I hope you like it.

It may be messy jew to it being my first on the ipad. Sorry. ☚ī¸

1,628 posts

icecloud101 • 14 March 2018 at 10:42 AM

Very Cute! I love this idea, though you might want to draw it by hand or hire a player to do it for you! I would be happy to help you or find someone who is willing! Currently I am doing a creature collab with @asteria (sorry!) But I have some wiggle time there. (I love Red Pandas! MUST HAVE!)

Deleted • 14 March 2018 at 11:01 AM

Available:
The Cave

Description:
Hight: 30 cm
Length(head to tail): 123 cm(1.23 m)
Habitat: Bamboo Forests

About creature:
The Red Fanda is a cheeky and playful creature who can be found in gardens, parks and forest areas around Ark. They make a brilliant friend and companion. Red Fanda's love too lay in the sun on a home made bed of flowers or if not relaxing they love to create caos and madness by pulling pranks on others and each other. Their diet consists of bamboo and flowers. The occasional bird seeds is okay aswell. Red Fanda's need to keep a groomed coat and silky petals around their necks to stay healthy. They also need at least one hour of sunshine per day. The Red Fanda's natural habitat is in the bamboo forests of Ark, but recently they have moved into they have moved into the more urban areas of Ark, jew to curiosity and adventure.

About the egg:
A Red Fanda's egg is warm and furry with silky petals at the top, which later become apart of the Red Fanda. They must stay warm and kept on a flower and moss bed in the sunshine whilste their an egg. The egg is so fragile that one hit may shatter the shell, so be careful when stealing it from the cave.

Pings: (sorry)
@gryfindor16
@littelblush
@kissed
@playermocha345
@icecloud101
@animalliterature
@iris1929578
@rapidashfan13
@roastghost
@rabidwolfie
@avalon

Please state your oppinion. 😊

1,628 posts

icecloud101 • 14 March 2018 at 11:03 AM

@animal_lover62
Love It!!!!

Deleted • 14 March 2018 at 11:09 AM

@icecloud101

Thanks! 😊
Do you mind if you do?
If not that would be great thanks! 😊
It was very difficult to do via ipad. 😊

1,628 posts

icecloud101 • 14 March 2018 at 11:12 AM

@animal_lover62
why not?
I'd love to
PM(private mail) me and i'll get it to you after i finish it
It might take a little bit because I have to work on my collab w/ asteria, but i will try and get it to ya ASAP

Female
285 posts

asteria • 14 March 2018 at 11:35 AM

@animal_lover62 That's a pretty cute and nice creature, like it a lot 😊 Also I think it's mandatory to put name of the creature in the topic and use the #creaturesuggestions tag, so remember about that in the future 😊

Deleted • 15 March 2018 at 3:38 AM

@asreria will do. Thanks! 😊
The creature name should be at the top of the drawring.
I didn't put it in the name of the topic though because I'm planing to put other creatures on here (hence the name is creature suggestions).

Female
285 posts

asteria • 17 March 2018 at 9:39 AM

@animal_lover62 You made a typo in my username and I got no notification, sorry for responding so late ☚ī¸

"2. When posting your ideas, only post one creature idea per topic and keep your first post updated with the url of your idea. Also, when naming your topic, include the words "creature suggestion," species name, and, if applicable, the occasion for which it is intended." UPDATED: How To Post a Great Creature Suggestion

Sorry for the quote but I just wanted to let you know one suggestion should be posted per topic and name should be in the topic 😊

Deleted • 18 March 2018 at 4:14 AM

@asteria Sorry for the spelling mistake. ☚ī¸ Thank you for the advice. I've edited the first two posts. 😊

30/3/2018

@icecloud101 has been so very nice to draw the Red Fanda by hand and it looks way better than my one done on my ipad. Here's the web adress... https://ibb.co/m2vCFS.