Creature Suggestion - Warbara (collab with @icecloud101)

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Female
285 posts

asteria • 18 March 2018 at 12:17 PM

Hi 😊 #creaturesuggestions

Here's my new suggestion, I'm proud of it, but I really wish to get some feedback 😊

Warbara (warrior+capybara)

image by @icecloud101 https://ibb.co/cGA00H

Description by me:
About Egg
Warbara parents paint their eggs blue, beliving it will grant their children a great future. The eggs are always heavly guarded, so chances of stealing one are extremly low.

About Creature
Warbaras live in a big tribal community in the Fiery Shadows. Need to survive in such dangerous habitat had a huge influence on their culture and behavior. Since young age they show a natural passion for rivalry and proving themselves in various tasks and games. The stronger, faster and smarter a Warbara is, the higher is it's social status. Surrounded by deadliest creatures known to mankind, Warbaras value skill and loyalty. They are proud, persistent and never consider failure as an option. They spend many hours each day training, improving tactis and sharpening weapons, which makes them incredibly effective in combat. They can be great friends and companions, but better don't argue with them, as their strong survival instinct can make them consider this a sign of aggresion. However they are still sociable and joyful creatures who love jokes and pranks. Colors have an important meaning in the Warbara culture. Blue is considered the symbol of success. Warbara tend to wear blue clothes and jewelry beliving it will bring them luck and help deal with the challenges before them. Pink is the symbol of domination. Female Warbara born with pink fur on her feet is considered to be favored by the gods and trained in martial arts considered sacred for the community. Every 20 years girls who passed this training join a tournament, winner of which becomes the new matriarch of the tribe.

Edit: Let's try some pings, sorry if you don't want it
@isathebelle
@prairie
@jlya
@redflipflap
@wolfspike23

Female
268 posts

isathebelle • 18 March 2018 at 12:48 PM

I do love it ❤️❤️❤️ Looks amazing 😊 kinda reminds of Avatar movie 😊 Btw, as usual, I didn't get any ping I'm here by accident again 😃

Female
285 posts

asteria • 18 March 2018 at 12:54 PM

@isathebelle Hmm, another bug it seems. I'm glad you like it, thanks 😊

Female
268 posts

isathebelle • 18 March 2018 at 12:57 PM

@asteria
You're welcome 😊

1,627 posts

icecloud101 • 18 March 2018 at 1:12 PM

@isathebelle
glad ya like it
Thanks!

Female
268 posts

isathebelle • 18 March 2018 at 1:14 PM

@icecloud101
you did a great job indeed, congrats !!!