Creature Suggestion - Wimsit (collab with @isathebelle)

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Female
285 posts

asteria • 19 March 2018 at 11:55 AM

Hi 😊 #creaturesuggestions

Even though I'm 17 I really love toys. Not even playing with toys, but just being around them. I feel so peaceful and happy then. Hope there's someone who feels that way too xD

Wimsit

image by @isathebelle: https://imgur.com/e1kVDm3

Description by me
About Egg
Wimsit eggs are very tiny, it's hard to see them with a naked eye. They have a neon pink color and are usually layed on a toy. When a Wimsit hatches, it posesses this toy, or any other of it's choice.

About Creature
Wimsits are lovely spirits living inside toys. They choose that form of presence as they need to expirience happiness in order to survive. For some parents the idea of their child playing with a haunted toy may seem disturbing, but there is no need to fear. Wimsits are kind and caring creatures that would never harm anyone. Actually, they can support the child by releasing an aura of peace and joy to their environment. They do that most often in toy shops, in order to attract a potential new owner. That's why you always smile walking into a toy shop! When a child develops a lasting bond with a Wimsit, the spirit comes out of hiding by moving the toy it's in and even talking. Such bond usually lasts forever and Wimsits, still loving it's owners begin to also bond with their children. When someone willingly throws out a toy inhabited by Wimsit, the spirit dies out of sadness. However, if the toys gets lost or thrown out without child's knowledge, the Wimsit is always going to come back inside a different object, motivated by trust in love of the owner.

Female
268 posts

isathebelle • 19 March 2018 at 12:38 PM

@asteria Good to see that's finally done 😊 Good luck❤️
@raindrops - hope you don't mind for ping!

Female
285 posts

asteria • 19 March 2018 at 12:41 PM

@isathebelle Sorry for not posting earlier, I was at school. I know you like to ping half of the site under your suggestions, I don't really do that but you can ping them if you wish 😊

Female
268 posts

isathebelle • 19 March 2018 at 1:05 PM

@asteria Thanks! Not entire site but some,yes 😃

Female
265 posts

raindrops • 19 March 2018 at 1:49 PM

@asteria
@isathebelle
❤️ love this concept! Excellent writing & drawing to u both. I read the description 1st. I thought I wasnt going to particularly like this as it sounds to "spooky" for me. But then I saw the drawing! What a wonderful idea to put dark & light together!! Thumbs up w/me to both of u!! 😊
@thedarkarcher--ck this out plz. ❤️

Female
268 posts

isathebelle • 19 March 2018 at 2:19 PM

@raindrops
Thank you so much,I'm so glad you like it 😊

Female
285 posts

asteria • 19 March 2018 at 2:49 PM

@raindrops Thank you very much ❤️

1,628 posts

icecloud101 • 19 March 2018 at 4:42 PM

@asteria
@isathebelle
very cute!

Female
268 posts

isathebelle • 19 March 2018 at 4:53 PM

@icecloud101 Thank you 😊

@rhiecakes - sorry for the ping if you agree I would like to hear your opinion,Thank you!

Female
285 posts

asteria • 19 March 2018 at 4:55 PM

@icecloud101 Thanks a lot 😊