Warrior RP [CrystalClan Roleplay] Plot: Swamp Sickness

in Roleplaying

157 posts

s101_side_icecloud • 12 May 2018 at 7:49 PM

(back at camp)
[Goldenpaw]
"Where are they? I have a feeling......*flash*"
(vision)
Goldenpaw was chased by dogs. The dogs caught up with her, and dragged her back to a cat. The cat was laughing, and ordering the dogs to push her into the river. Goldenpaw was twisting in the water, trying to breathe, and struggling to keep her head afloat. She felt herself being lifted by strong jaws, and lay on her side, gasping for air. She struggled up to see Blackfox and the others. Goldenpaw tried to call out, but was struck by a wave of nausea. Just before she fell back, she glimpsed Ivypelt being dragged away. Then, everything went black.

Deleted • 12 May 2018 at 7:50 PM

Shade dropped Blackfox's body.

`You're the Furball!` He yelled sweeping Ivypelt with his tail.

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 12 May 2018 at 7:54 PM

[Ivypelt]
"How dare you! I can't believe you were ever a Clan cat. You have no honor."

Deleted • 12 May 2018 at 7:57 PM

`Well, CrystalClan cats don't have honour!` Shade yelled

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 12 May 2018 at 7:59 PM

[Ivypelt]
"YES THEY DO! Being friends with dogs! You're no better than the tales of the 4 Clans far away, of Tigerstar!!!!!!!"

Deleted • 12 May 2018 at 8:00 PM

Killer kicks Blackfox into the river.

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 12 May 2018 at 8:02 PM

[Ivypelt]
"Hey! Help us!!!!!!"

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 12 May 2018 at 10:01 PM

"Again?" Falconstripe breathed, slightly annoyed. He performed the same routine as he did as for Maplefox, except this time Ivypelt almost barreled over the cliff because he spent more time than he had helping Blackfox with his injuries. "What happened there anyways? I think Dawnpaw's trying to lure a Twoleg towards Shade and the dogs, by the looks of it..." he pointed his tail where Dawnpaw was running.

@wolfspike23 @icecloud101

Female
258 posts

boop • 12 May 2018 at 11:42 PM

Honeypaw saw Dawnpaw running exhaustedly with a bunch of dogs behind her, and instantly, she froze, the memories of her nightmare flowing into her brain.
She was just a kit, when Petalflower, her mother, got attacked and killed by invading dogs, trying to protect her one kit. And Honeykit had witnessed her mother's death. Since then, Cherrypelt had to take care of her.

Honeypaw shuddered, but determined to help her friend, she darted out of the bushes.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 13 May 2018 at 12:31 AM

"Honeypaw! You should stay back... I'm just trying to lure the two legs there!" Dawnpaw warned.

Can Dawnpaw have a backstory too?

Female
258 posts

boop • 13 May 2018 at 12:40 AM

Sure!

Honeypaw caught sight of a bulldog with a long scar across its forehead, and yowled.
That dog looked exactly like the one that flung her poor mother around and around in the air, then let go, sending her mother flying into the air and crashing onto the hard, rock ground, thus breaking her neck and killing her. That brutal bulldog had even stomped onto her body on purpose when he left the camp.
Honeykit had carefully pawed to her mother's side, hungry for milk, and realised that her body was cold. She had not been willing to leave her mother's side, until her friend Snowpaw came to soothe her.
The Clan had been much more aware of dogs from that day on, and had taken good care of Honeykit/ Honeypaw.

Honeypaw had never recalled her mother's death for moons, until now...

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 13 May 2018 at 7:02 AM

(back at camp)
[Hawkpaw]
(fur prickling)
"Goldenpaw.....do you think something is wrong? I feel Ivypelt and the others are in danger. We need to help them!!"

157 posts

s101_side_icecloud • 13 May 2018 at 8:17 AM

[Goldenpaw]
"Yeah.....Hawkpaw.....I just had a vision."

Deleted • 13 May 2018 at 11:27 AM

Blackfox struggled but sucsessfully got out of the river current. He found some spiderwebs to cover up his wound

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 13 May 2018 at 11:27 AM

Dawnkit tumbled out of the nursery, looking for her mother. She didn't know she was out hunting and that she would never feel her warmth again. Sneaking out of camp, she saw the Crystal Cave and curiously padded inside. She touched one of the crystals, and an image flashed before her. There was her own self, except much larger, lost in the mist and calling for Cloudjumper. Then there she was, doing the same.

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 13 May 2018 at 11:40 AM

[Ivypelt]
(struggled to sit up, but blacked out again, then, "waking up" in a dream)
Ivykit was stumbling around on unsteady legs. She heard her mother soothe her, and leave her in the nursery. She never came back, but before she left, Ivykit had heard the word, "dogs". Ivypelt's littermate, Shrewkit died soon after their mother had disappeared. Forever. From then on, whenever Ivykit heard the word, "dogs", she would flinch. Her grandmother, Moonflower, tried to comfort her, but could not. Ivykit sat mourning the loss of her brother and mother every day, sitting by their graves, and putting a marigold flower by it every day. After Moonflower died, Ivypaw was on her own. She was filled with grief, but vowed that one day she would find a mate, and her kits would be happy.

Female
258 posts

boop • 13 May 2018 at 12:56 PM

Why is everyone having backstories all of a sudden?!
Oh well... Let's just say it's a mild symptom of the disease...

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 13 May 2018 at 3:12 PM

@wonglikiu821 it is a flashback thing [idk] (we shouldn't say they're all sick, though

157 posts

s101_side_icecloud • 13 May 2018 at 3:42 PM

(back at camp)
[Goldenpaw]
(pacing nervously)
"I hope Ivypelt and the others are okay.........."

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 13 May 2018 at 3:55 PM

[Starlingcry]
"Hey you," Starlingcry shouted at the other black cat on the cliff. He was running towards Ivypelt. "Get away from my clanmates."

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 13 May 2018 at 4:13 PM

[Ivypelt]
(stands up)
"Thanks, Starlingcry."
(bites a dog)

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 13 May 2018 at 7:31 PM

"Cloudjumper?" Dawnkit mewed helplessly, but no answer came. Then a white shape picked her up by the scruff. Then after a while, she was dropped back into the nursery.
"Don't you ever wonder out like that! I could have lost you." Cloudjumper said sternly.
"Sorry," Dawnkit brushed her tiny golden paws on the ground. She went to join the other kits, but they only teased her.
"Dawnkit! There you are, I though I lost you!" One of the other kits said in a voice that mocked her mother.
"Hey!" Dawnkit growled, but her voice was fogged with fear.
"Dawnkit, you precious little furball! I never want to see you outside the nursery again!" Another one teased. "At this point, you'll never even become an apprentice!"
"Yeah," a third kit snorted. "We're going to grow up to be strong. First, we're gonna become deputy and then lead CrystalClan!"
"You can only have one leader at a time, mouse-brain." Dawnkit retorted.
"Whatever. With a mother like that and that brain of yours, you might as well retire as an elder already. You'll never be any use to the clan." And they walked away. Dawnkit lay down and cried hard. "Cloudjumper, can we leave? The other kits are all so mean here..."
Her mother sighed. "Then I'll leave with you and your siblings... the clan needs your father. Let's go." But just as they left, lightning struck, kitting a tree and thus killing Cloudjumper. Dawnkit ran back towards the camp just in time, while her sister and her brother (already warriors) ran the other way.

~~~~~

Falconstripe joined the battle, pulling his lips back into a snarl.
"I don't want to fight, but what do you need?" He demanded, but his voice was calm.

@icecloud101 @wolfspike23

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 13 May 2018 at 8:06 PM

[Ivypelt]
"I....I don't know.......maybe he wants.....revenge?"
(falls back down again, weakly, her wound on her back spilling blood, then sees herself in another flashback)
Ivypaw was running, the dogs hard on her paws. She ran and ran, until she reached a wall of ivy, which she started to climb. Suddenly, a dog barked, and she lost her balance, half skidding, half clawing, as she fell trying to get a grip on the ivy stalks. She managed to get a clawhold, and climbed back up to the top, thinking about her lost mother, Nettlerunner. Ivypaw wondered who her father was. When the danger was over, Ivypaw went back to camp, and asked Moonflower who her father was. Moonflower sighed, and a tear fell from her eye. She said she didn't want to talk about it, but before Ivypaw left, she heard Moonflower say, "Pinefrost"

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 14 May 2018 at 10:05 AM

"No!" Dawnkit mewed in terror as she watched the huge, blackened trunk crush her mother. "Cloudjumper..."
When she woke up the next morning, she realized that her father, Leopardclaw, had gone out to look for his only kits, thinking that Dawnkit was with the others. She waited patiently for many days, but he never returned. His death was confirmed when a hunting patrol returned with a tuft of black and golden fur that smelled strongly of badger.
The next moon, she was made an apprentice and trained as hard as she could. She became strongly built, and occasionally challenged the other "kits" that were mean to her with a battle, and would easily win. She learned how to hunt and soon received Roseflurry as a mentor, and she often looked at her as a mother.

~~~~~

Falconpaw woke up with a yawn, casting a longing glance at Rosepaw. He walked out of the apprentice den and saw everyone crouching around a pile of fur.
"What's happening?" He pushed his way through the crowd. "It smells like badger!"
One cat nodded sadly. "Your mentor..." Falconpaw gasped. "You don't mean...?"
The she-cat nodded. "I'm sorry... Leopardclaw was a great warrior."

Female
258 posts

boop • 14 May 2018 at 11:14 AM

PEOPLE WHAT IS GOING ON???? -_-
We should really stop flashing back and focus what's going on in the present.
If not, soon enough we'll be talking about TigerClan, LionClan and LeopardClan or something :/

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 14 May 2018 at 3:04 PM

[Ivypelt]
(she woke up, and started running for the trees)
[i]If I can get some honey from the bees, maybe Roseflurry's kits won't die! I'd better go.[i]

p.s.
i'm going on a short haitus, so i just say ivypelt is going in the woods to find a cure

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 14 May 2018 at 6:30 PM

Falconstripe saw a white shape: Icepaw! Even though he was about to be made warrior, he decided quickly that it was best to stay out of his situation.

~~~~~

Dawnpaw woke up from the memories.
"Cloudjumper..." she muttered. "And Cloudtuft and Spottedpaw are still out there. Should I find them?"
She wondered for a moment. Shade! He was bullied when he was in the clan like Dawnpaw had.
"Shade!" She called out. "You don't need to do this... I don't want any violence, but you need to listen. I was bullied and I wanted to leave so badly. But my mother Cloudjumper was killed and I stayed. I remain loyal to this day, and you should do the same."
@wolfspike23

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 14 May 2018 at 9:03 PM

[Starlingcry]
"Call your dogs off and leave," Starlingcry shouted, "before things get ugly."

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 14 May 2018 at 10:37 PM

"Shade... I was like you I know the others were mean but..." Dawnpaw protested.

Deleted • 15 May 2018 at 1:09 AM

Sescarr and Aurora’s sat deep in the forest, oblivious to the conflict between cats and cats. They worried about future plans and how it would affect everyone. Arguing back and forth the atmosphere grew tenser. Aurora’s finally broke down in tears and they both stopped shouting. Comforting Auroaz, Sescarr wrapped his tail around hers. She calmed and they stayed only leaving later.