in Roleplaying

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 12 May 2018 at 8:08 AM

[Ivypelt]
"That's great! Those necklaces may be able to protect us. Let's go!"

Female
258 posts

boop • 12 May 2018 at 8:18 AM

Snowtail and Honeypaw helped each other put on the necklaces, and grinned.
"I wish you were a warrior..." sighed Snowtail.
"So do I, but I'm a moon younger than you, and Maplefox always forgets that I'm her apprentice, and goes off wandering on her own. I never get any assessments, which is what makes me so frustrated nowadays. All the other apprentices are close to being warriors..." confessed Honeypaw, shaking her head.

Deleted • 12 May 2018 at 9:41 AM

Blackfox ran up the mountain and saw a large and tall tree. Maplefox was there, but being held hostage by another cat.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 12 May 2018 at 12:05 PM

Dawnpaw finally found the source where it stopped. There lay a cat: Swampfur! But he was already in StarClan.
"Swampfur?"

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 12 May 2018 at 2:19 PM

[Ivypelt]
"Hey, what's going on?"

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 12 May 2018 at 2:51 PM

"Yes." The old cat croaked. "I have come down from-" he barged up a puddle of blood into the river, solving Dawnpaw's mystery. "-StarClan to tell you something." Dawnpaw' eyes were wide open. "Your mentors kits... they are not well. The flower..." and at that, he fell on his side and disappeared, leaving a trace of the stars of Silverpelt where he used to lay.
"What? So... R-Roseflurry's kits will... w-will get the Sickness? That's not good..." she thought about it for a moment until she saw Blackfox rush up a hill.
"What's up?" She asked.

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 12 May 2018 at 3:06 PM

[Ivypelt]
"What happened, Dawnpaw? Did it have something to do with my visions about the kits?"

swamp flower image
https://nhgardensolutions.files.wordpress.com/2013/07/4-swamp-candle.jpg

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 12 May 2018 at 3:09 PM

"Yes... Swampfur talked to me. He said that they would get sick..." Dawnpaw said. "What's going on with Blackfox, anyways?"

[Falconstripe]
"Almost back to camp, Leafstar... just hold on for a bit longer."

@iris1929578 when we all return, Dawnpaw and Icepaw will become warriors I think ^^

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 12 May 2018 at 3:28 PM

news

Plot
WC roleplaying plot
CrystalClan lives in a crystal cave, near a forest and swamp. The former leader, Crystalstar, has passed away and was replaced by Tawnywhisker(star) until he died also of a mysterious fever, thought to be caused by something in the swamp. The fever causes cats to use the dirtplace more often, cough frequently, and have rashes on their legs. Can the Clan find the source of the sickness and manage to survive?

https://eggcave.com/forums/topic/68775?page=1#1519760

Ranking/List(See @S101_side_icecloud 's 'CrystalClan' tab)

Narrator @icecloud101

Leader: Leafstar @iris1929578
Apprentice: Amberpaw @mythlight

Deputy: Maplefox @wolfspike23
Apprentice: Honeypaw @wonglikiu821

Medicine cat: Auroaz @playermocha345
Apprentice: Goldenpaw @s101_side_icecloud
Medicine cat info Here

Warriors:
1)Ivypelt @icecloud101
apprentice: Hawkpaw
2)Sescarr @playermocha345
apprentice:
3)Blackfox @wolfspike23
apprentice:
4)Roseflurry @wigglytuff
apprentice: Dawnpaw @wigglytuff
5)Falconstripe @wigglytuff
Apprentice:Icepaw
6)Deerleap @wigglytuff
7)Shadowtail (formerly Shade) @wolfspike23
8)Starlingcry @shadowdragon28
9)Snowtail @wonglikiu821

Apprentices:
1) Flamepaw @kittycatgirl240
2)
3)

Queens
1)Cherrypelt @icecloud101 and/or @wigglytuff
kits: Cloudkit, Brightkit, Oakkit

@kittycatgirl240 Flamepaw is joiing us as a regular apprentice
slots for her mentor is open

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 12 May 2018 at 3:38 PM

[Starlingcry]
Starlingcry saw Ivypelt waking with Honeypaw and Snowtail back to the camp. "Hey, wait up," he called out.

Deleted • 12 May 2018 at 6:08 PM

`Back off.` Blackfox said in a stern voice.

`Not a chance.` Said the mysterious black cat.

`If you dont, I'll have to make you!` Blackfox yelled as he ran towards the mysterious cat.

The cat dodged the attack and nearly made Blackfox fall into the river underneath.

`Try me.` The cat chuckled.

`Get your paws off her!` Blackfox yelled, trying another attack. The cat dodged it again, knocking Blackfox off the cliff. He held on the cliff edge.

`It's the end. I have her.` The cat whispered. Blackfox lost his grip. He fell into the river.

The cat watched him as the river carried him off, but Blackfox made it out of the river.

`You won't end me that easily.` Blackfox threatened.

`Well, the hard way was the easy way. Now for the harder way!` The cat yelled.

Dogs ran up the cliff, surrounding Blackfox.

`I'm Shade. I work for the dogs.` The cat introduced.

`That's Bull, The bulldog, thats Scar, the german shepherd, thats Spike, the collie, and thats Killer, the wolf.` Shade introduced.

Blackfox shivered in fear.

`Well, ready to give up?` Shade asked.

Blackfox muttered.

Shade muttered mockingly, representing Blackfox.

Shade held a sharp branch and poked Maplefox with it.

`No!` Blackfox yelled. `Don't! I'll fight you.`

`Well then..` Shade dropped the branch and stood in his fighting stance.

Blackfox charged for Shade. Shade dodges the attack and sweeps Blackfox with his tail. Blackfox laid on the ground.

`You're that weak aren't you? You're weaker than this mutt!` Shade mocked as he dragged Maplefox to the edge.

`Don't!` Blackfox yelled.

`Too late.` Shade said mockingly as he kicks Maplefox into the river.

Blackfox felt like crying, but he knew that won't help.

`Why!? Why did you?!` Blackfox cried.

`Because, I wanted to.` Shade said

`Well...` Blackfox said.

He started to cry. Blackfox collapsed on the floor for hours. He cried, and cried, and cried. He went back to camp crying. He decided to go to his den, and cry there.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 12 May 2018 at 6:30 PM

@wolfspike23

Dawnpaw saw what had happened. She thought about the dogs for a while. Then she had an idea. She ran towards the twoleg place and squeezed between a gap in the wooden fence, and grabbed something random. A twoleg started chasing after her and towards the place where the dogs and shade was.

Why the coolllliiieeee (sorry couldn't help it; Collies are my favorite dogs and one of my favorite dogs)

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 12 May 2018 at 6:30 PM

[Ivypelt]
(shivered)
"Hey....I have a creepy feeling that something is wrong...."
(hears sobbing)
"Oh no.....Blackfox........what happened to Maplefox.....and who is that.....?"
@wolfspike23

Deleted • 12 May 2018 at 6:33 PM

@wigglytuff ik.. I had nothin else to put. Maybe bc i have a loner on my other rp and its a litteral bloodthirsty killing collie.....

Blackfox ran to Dawnpaw to catch up. Blackfox was confused.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 12 May 2018 at 6:34 PM

Falconstripe heard a light splash and wailing in the distance.
"Hey guys, bring Leafstar back to camp please, I need to check that out." He made sure his leader was under full support and then dashed across the hill towards the sound along the river, and found Maplefox splashing with the strong currents.
"Maplefox!" He exclaimed.

@wolfspike23 @wonglikiu821 @icecloud101

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 12 May 2018 at 6:46 PM

[Starlingcry]
"Whats happening?" Starlingcry called as cats dashed past him. He joined them in running to the source of noise near the cliff.

Deleted • 12 May 2018 at 6:49 PM

Blackfox heard Maplefox.

`MAPLEFOX!!` He yelled. He saw that there was a tall waterfall about 175 ft.

`No..` He whispered to himself.

`I knew that was gonna happen.` Shade appeared.

`Shade?` Blackfox wondered.

`Yep. It's me.` Shade said.

`You dummy! You just killed our Deputy! You deserve this!` BLackfox pointed at the river and pushed Shade.

`Well your a feisty little cat.` Shade said

`Well, heck yeah! You're gonna kill our deputy. You should die. No, even better, die like you killed her. You consider yourself a "dog"? Well, you're a cat. A mortal enemy to dogs. And plus, dogs are usually kind when their trying to protect themselves from the alley and from twolegs and other creatures.` Blackfox said

`Well, I hated being in your dumb clan!` Shade yelled.

Blackfox paused. `You were part of our c-clan?` Blackfox asked.

`Yeah! Why would I be taking your deputy hostage? I could have taken other clan's deputies but why CrystalClan's? Because I hate them. They raise crazy and insane cats. They picked on me when I was little. I take revenge on mostly everything!` Shade revealed his backstory.

`Well..` Blackfox was stabbed on the arm with a branch by one of Shade's dogs before he can say anything

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 12 May 2018 at 6:59 PM

Falconstripe grabbed Maplefox by the scruff and attempted to drag her out, but instead was dragged in, too. He saw a flat rock large enough for both of them to stand on, and after he climbed on, pulled his deputy on it too. He shook the water from his fur and asked, "You okay?" Then turned to the other cats, "Guys, please get a thick, long brach that can reach from this rock to the bank! We need to clinb out or else we'll fall over the waterfall." @wolfspike23

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 12 May 2018 at 7:01 PM

[Starlingcry]
Starlingcry heard Falconstripe shouting, and hurridely ran over. "Don't move, I'm going tot ry to find a stick." He looked around quickly and grabbed the thickest branch he could find, and carry. With effort he attempted to fling the branch onto the rock.

Deleted • 12 May 2018 at 7:06 PM

Maplefox nearly drowned. She was unconscious.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 12 May 2018 at 7:06 PM

"Thanks," he said gratefully to Starlingcry. "Maplefox, you go first because you're more tired. If you fall, I'll catch you."

@wolfspike23 @icecloud101

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 12 May 2018 at 7:08 PM

[Starlingcry]
"You're welcome," Starlingcry replied.

Deleted • 12 May 2018 at 7:12 PM

Maplefox sucsessfully came to shore. She gained consciousness.

`Wha.. What happened to Blackfox?!` She asked

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 12 May 2018 at 7:14 PM

"I'm not sure..." Falconstripe said nervously. "We better go check, com'on!"

Deleted • 12 May 2018 at 7:30 PM

Wait up, guys! What in Crystal is happening? Is the sickness starting to spread?

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 12 May 2018 at 7:31 PM

[Ivypelt]
"Shade was....part of our Clan? Oh.....I remember Moonflower talking about Lakewhisker having a kit names Forestkit, who grew up, had a mate, and had 2 kits, one named Shadekit, and one named Hollykit. Holli=ykit died, though."

Deleted • 12 May 2018 at 7:36 PM

Blackfox laid there weakly. His blood dyed the grass red.

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 12 May 2018 at 7:39 PM

@playermocha345 Maplefox almost died, Shade almost kills her, and we find he was a former member of crystal clan

[Ivypelt]
"Blackfox......are you okay?"

Deleted • 12 May 2018 at 7:40 PM

Shade had his dogs surround Ivypelt. He dragged his body to the river.

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 12 May 2018 at 7:43 PM

[Ivypelt]
"Hey! Watch it, you arrogant furball!"
(scratched, clawed, bit down hard on Shade's leg)