Closed

in Chit-Chat

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 3 July 2018 at 5:42 PM

So to start off at the bar my mom works at there has been a gray and white cat that has coming around.
She was [well, still is] emaciated. She had burrs all over her and has a slight cough. People at the bar have been feeding her and she was coming by everyday. They decided to name her Tequila [Tiki for short] because she was showing up at a bar. So she has a name already.

Now my mom and I were gonna take her and take her to a vet and find a rescue for her. But we discovered two of her nipples were swollen like she had kittens. We didn't want to take her if she had kittens so we waited.

Finally yesterday she brought her kittens with her to the bar.
One is black and white [my favorite] So, so sweet and cute. Adventurous. I think it is female, but I am not 1oo% sure. It's harder to tell gender with kittens, or so I have been told so maybe that's why, but also I haven't looked looked cause I didn't wanna upset em. I really wanna great name for this one.

The other is gray and white like her [I think, not sure on gender with this one either] mama. I want to name this one too. A good name also, just the other one I am very partial to so I really want a great one for that one. This one is kinda she. Furrier than her mom and sis.

We'll be taking them to the vet Thursday and hopefully they come back negative for feline leukemia. [I've been freaking out cause I'm afraid my cat might get it if they have it but she hasn't actually been by them and I brought them to my dad's house so I think it'll be all right]
Gonna get em shots and such and then take em to a rescue.

But anyways, anyone wanna help name em? x3

@mejary
@spell
@lbowe_elbow
@littlepuffyball
@savannahall

Mama:
http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q791/Miranda641/20180703_165801_zps6cyd0plh.jpg

Black n White:
http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q791/Miranda641/20180703_170801_zpsawf9srg3.jpg

http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q791/Miranda641/20180703_165757_zpswzbfhj7v.jpg

Gray n White:
http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q791/Miranda641/20180703_165740_zpsheljcekh.jpg

All:
http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q791/Miranda641/20180703_170832_zpssvfgxz37.jpg

http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q791/Miranda641/20180703_165806_zpsry3rd7ql.jpg

Female
1,197 posts

littlepuffyball • 3 July 2018 at 5:45 PM

@immortalraven I’d love to help! Give me a bit to think and get back to you 😊

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 3 July 2018 at 5:46 PM

@littlepuffyball
Thanks ❤️

Would ya like some pictures of em to help? I was thinking on posting em in the first post. I just need to figure out how to since I haven't done that in awhile lol x'D

Female
1,186 posts

lbowe_elbow • 3 July 2018 at 5:54 PM

@immortalraven you should post pictures! I worked at a pat store as the manager for a year and cared for tons of kittens as a foster mom. I loooove kittens!!! I think we should think of cute drink names to go with mama’s!!!

Also FeLuk is only transmitted through blood, seliva, urine, and feces so you should be okay. Even is they're just in different rooms they'll be safe (:

I'm thinking maybe Bailey (as is Baileys), Brandy, or Sherry?

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 3 July 2018 at 6:26 PM

@lbowe_elbow
Pics posted x3

I know, I'm just extra paranoid because Kissy is my baby ❤️ She got me through a lot and I like love her more than anything and don't know what I'd do without her ;-;
But yeah I am easily paranoid >.>

My dad's wife's dog is named Bailey and while we're not keeping em [I wish x'D] I rather not name em that x3

I kinda like Brandy x3 I'm not sure on alcoholic names though to be honest xD I mean yeah it would be cute, but I was like are ya kissing me to my mom when she told me x'D I just call the mama either mama or Tiki x'D

Female
1,186 posts

lbowe_elbow • 3 July 2018 at 6:37 PM

@immortalraven
What kinda names are you feeling? Like herbs? Or like... fruit? People-y names?

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 3 July 2018 at 6:45 PM

@lbowe_elbow
I don't really know x'D

For the black n white one I kinda want something to do with her being adventurous, but can't think of any that don't sound odd x'D

The gray n white one I have no idea.
The mama I was gonna name Hope until my mom told me they already named her so maybe that for that one? But I don't know since I was gonna call her mom that x'D

Female
1,186 posts

lbowe_elbow • 3 July 2018 at 6:47 PM

@immortalraven
I love the name Olympia and it sounds and feels adventerous.

Hope it cute. (:

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 3 July 2018 at 7:03 PM

@lbowe_elbow
That's cute x3
I just came across Freya and I kinda like that, but I'm gonna wait until I see more suggestions just in case.
Know it doesn't really go with adventurous that much, but it's cute x'D

Mmk 😊

Female
1,197 posts

littlepuffyball • 3 July 2018 at 7:42 PM

@lbowe_elbow @immortalraven

Great discussion so far. I really like Lucy’s suggestions. I’m not sure I have much to contribute, but I do have a list of cute names for emergencies haha.

How about Clara or Molly? Or Juliet? Those are sort of cute girls names, but if you’re looking for more adventurous names there’s Soujourner or Merida. You could always name them each something that starts with the same letter. Like Freya and Florence. Or after female heroines.

Female
1,186 posts

lbowe_elbow • 3 July 2018 at 7:47 PM

@immortalraven
@littlepuffyball

I love Merida ❤️ Merida and Moana would be adorable

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 3 July 2018 at 8:09 PM

@littlepuffyball @lbowe_elbow
So many choices and good ideas x'D

I like Freya still, but I like Merida and Moana too. And I like Juliet x'D

1,628 posts

icecloud101 • 3 July 2018 at 8:38 PM

@immortalraven
Maybe...uhh...names based on their personality, color, and distinctive anything?
I actually have no idea. Good luck!

475 posts

spell • 3 July 2018 at 9:23 PM

@immortalraven
Ahh they are so cute XD I feel as though the names I'm thinking of may be strange (some being Ghibli inspired) but here's a short list for each cat 😊
Black/white: Kiki, Arrietty, Tonya, Queenie
Grey/white: Glassy, Steph, Cordelia, Eridian

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 3 July 2018 at 9:55 PM

@icecloud101
Thanks x3

@spell
Yup c: I wish I could keep the black and white one, but too many animals x'D
Never heard of that xD
Interesting names though x3

Female
116 posts

heartoffrost • 3 July 2018 at 11:01 PM

@immortalraven i love the names, for a guy cat i guess, although it could for a girl if you wanted!:
- Ajax (male/ mean my white knight)
- Cisco
- Dunkin
- Findi
- Loki
- Otto (Otis)

~ When i was naming my cat (Peeka), i just observed her characteristics and picked one that suited. She was always playing hide and seek with me so i name her short of Peeka-boo 😊 Maybe just give the cutie some time to shine!

Female
2,158 posts

prairie • 3 July 2018 at 11:25 PM

@immortalraven
All are so pretty. 😃 ❤️ That sink pic of all of them is adorable. 😸
Lol, I'm pretty sure you're looking for more normal(?) sounding names, but if I ever got a cat, I would name it 'Noodle'. xD Its a word that makes me smile. xD

Other names:
- Bea
- Selah
- Kip (more fun name, probably for male??)

Maybe I'll list more later

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 4 July 2018 at 12:02 AM

@heartoffrost
I like some of those if either turns out to be a boy. I'll know by Thursday since that is when we're taking them to the vet x3

@prairie
x'D Noodle. I love it, but not for these guys lol
Kinda fitting since cats are like liquid/noodles. So flexible, it's creepy sometimes >.>

Bea and Kip are cute 😸

Female
2,158 posts

prairie • 4 July 2018 at 12:07 AM

@immortalraven
Haha, yeah. xD All their liquid poses they do, makes them look like they're melting sometimes. xD I think noodle would work really well for a tan-colored cat. 😃 ❤️
Happy you like the names Bea and Ki[p. 😸

Male
1,736 posts

jello • 4 July 2018 at 1:16 AM

@immortalraven name the black one Pickle. other than that idk.

i wasn't joking when i said pickle btw, it would be a good name.

Deleted • 4 July 2018 at 1:43 AM

@immortalraven I think these would be cute c:

Lindsey- black and white cat
Sock- grey and white cat
Mama pic isn't loading because of my super slow wifi 😋

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 4 July 2018 at 3:45 PM

@prairie
Yup lol x3

@jello
Mmk, thanks for the suggestion xD

@crown
Those are cute x3
Sorry :c

Female
1,935 posts

mechanicalheart • 4 July 2018 at 11:49 PM

@immortalraven
They're adorable. Anywho, Not sure if I know of any that'd fit them or your interest but a couple names that come to mind would be-

Azalea
Dekoda [Yes, I spelt it like that on purpose.]
Jaylyn
Winnie
Alexis// Lexi

Deleted • 5 July 2018 at 1:16 AM

@immortalraven, I'd love to help! I just need to know: What breed are the cats?

Female
812 posts

totallynotjoey • 5 July 2018 at 5:34 AM

@immortalraven
I guess I don't have any names but one piece of advice - You'll know when you get the right name, it'll just click 😸

That's what happened with the neighbourhood cats, they are literally everywhere here X3 The first cat was a grey stripey kitten and it took me about a minute to find her name - Mocha. The other cats came easily aswell, Sesame, Polaris, Gingey (ok yeah I know, quite unoriginal and cliche but I when I just saw her for the first time, I called her that and it stuck, I guess). Some other names are Matt (cos it's fur was really matted), Snow White (ugh, also unoriginal), and Pearl 😊

Woah, I guess I just expressed my entire cat-life story XD

Non-binary
14 posts

cosmicc • 8 July 2018 at 11:09 AM

Name it after their personality.

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 8 July 2018 at 1:18 PM

@immortalraven They are ADORABLE! 😱 will you be keeping them?
Black one: Raven (kinda adventurous? haha), Maisie, Jemma, Coco
Grey one: Dusty, Athena, Diana, Sandy

Hope u find something that suits them well! 😊

Female
434 posts

wolfkit • 8 July 2018 at 3:47 PM

@immortalraven

I love kittens ❤️

The black one could maybe be Jazz, Midnight, or Lunar/Luna.

The brown one, perhaps Machete (just popped into my head, may be a little to intense) Frisco, or Choco

80 posts

emi804 • 12 July 2018 at 4:44 PM

@immortalraven

Most of these name will probably be unsuitable, but here goes.
*Inhale*

Cougar, Puma, Frazzles, Teddy, Scraggly, Pebble, Belladonna, Coco, L'il Tiger (or toyger for short), Beanie, Brussels, Buggy, Spider, Alex.
One of my ratties was named Coco. I hope the tests come back negative and they are healthy kitties. ❤️

156 posts

warghost141 • 12 July 2018 at 5:06 PM

I love that you are very kind and looking after kittens and mummy too thanks for the help and support u have given.

I love cats but my parents would never get one
the grey and whight cat I would probably call it Prompto I know its a little posh but it reminds me of that character from ff 15