Wow it's been forever

in Welcomes & Introductions

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 14 August 2018 at 6:30 PM

Ahhh I'm not sure if anybody remembers me because it's been YEARS but hello!!! I was known as Redstar-FireClan (or just Redstar) throughout the site, but I mostly go by Maple now lol
I still respond to Redstar if you guys still want to call me that!

But I plan on staying for a while; I've missed this site so much ❤️

Female
207 posts

loved • 14 August 2018 at 6:49 PM

@redstar-fireclan Hey, Welcome back! It’s always good to see old players return😊

If you need any help feel free to ask around, I’ll try to help and I’m sure other users will be happy to lend a hand😃

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 14 August 2018 at 6:50 PM

@loveshapiro It's great to be back! God this place has changed soo much, but it still looks as nice as ever lol
But thanks, I will!!

Female
3,799 posts

sparklefox • 14 August 2018 at 7:21 PM

@redstar-fireclan - You probably don't know me since I don't ever remember us communicating in any way (but I could be wrong), but your username is very familiar and I remember seeing you a lot in the forums.

It's really good to see you back, though! This place had a redesign about a year ago, so quite a bit has changed for the better - welcome to V3! Seeing people return after long hiatuses is always great.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 14 August 2018 at 10:45 PM

@redstar-fireclan hi! Welcome back 😸

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 16 August 2018 at 12:52 AM

@sparklefox ohhh yeah, your username is really familiar too! I was in the roleplaying forms waaaay back then, mostly with warrior cat roleplays lmao
But yeah V3 looks great! Glad to see the site has improved since all those years ago

@wigglytuff hey!! thank you ❤️

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 16 August 2018 at 1:08 AM

@redstar-fireclan sure! If ya got any questions feel free to ask 😸

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 16 August 2018 at 1:50 AM

@redstar-fireclan

Welcome back to eggcave, maybe you'll get to stay on the game longer this time. Hiatus can be a very long time sometimes.