Sorcery's Distress [Sign-Ups]

in Roleplaying

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 19 August 2018 at 5:55 AM

Magic has been commonplace since it the history of mankind. Some were born with it, others just needed some practice, and there are those who don't have any of the talent.
Recently, heads of the various towns and large cities are all worried about the concern that powerful magicians would overthrow them, and all of them had to prevent it from happening.
To make sure such an event does not occur, there have been plans to hunt down every single magician. Some were aware and hid, some fought back, and others had fallen to their dooms.
Perhaps the fate of magic all depends on the people who side or oppose it. And maybe the Ancient Spirits would be there to guide those...
This is the story of their fate.

~

Rules!
Follow the EggCave and RP rules.
No godmodding/being overpowered.
Please have weaknesses.
No mary/gary sues. Perfection is boring.
If you have read this far, put your character's associated color.
As the roleplay's game master, there will be some stuff within the universe that I will control.
Stick to the time period. It is an Alternate History Earth set around the late 1600s with magic and fantasy elements applied to it. Despite that, technology is somewhat rapid compared to our history. Regardless, stick to it. Which means no iPads, phones, or even rocket ships and floating turntables. Inconsistensies may apply.
A maximum of 5 characters per person. Including me. May be subject to change.
If you have read and understand the rules, put in your character's zodiac sign.

~

Form!

Name:
Pronouns:
Species:
Appearance:
Abilities/Powers:
Weapons:
Weaknesses:
Personality:
Other:
Code 1:
Code 2:

~

My character(s)!

Name: Romei Topaz (Birth Name Kristina Mundos)
Pronouns: She/Her
Species: Human Magician
Appearance: She takes the look of a woman of Southeast Asian descent. Her hair is light brown, with eyes that are teal in color. Romei stands at around 5"05 feet.
Abilities/Powers: Romei considers her magical abilities the most powerful due to her extensive training from others. She is able to cast out magical bolts, shapeshift into basic forms, and perform powerful spells within an area. She also has some capability in Ancient Magic - the art of sorcery that is said to be of the same energy as the Ancient Spirits of Creation.
Weapons: Romei wields two parts of the Geometry Staves, weapons created by the Ancient Spirits that have seemingly phased out of the Ancient Realm and into the Mortal World - except for the Geometry Blade - and it just so happened to fall into the hands of Romei.
One part represents the beauty of magic, the other represents power. She holds Beauty on her left hand, and Power on her right.
Weaknesses: Romei has a bit of immaturity and stubborn attitude that would make her suspictible to being attacked. She is not proficient enough in Ancient Magic to remotely cause any true devastation, and mostly relies on the magic she had mastered.
Personality: Romei is compassionate to those who show compassion to her, and values beauty and power that magic had to offer. She is regarded as a powerful sorceress in the magic community and is given respect by her companions.
Although she is currently hiding from showing any trait of magic, she continues studying, in hopes of growing stronger enough to fight back.
Other: Romei holds a blue gemstone known as the Life Creation, as she is its guardian. She keeps it with her to prevent it from getting stolen.
She is from a higher class, but not that high enough to be some "well-known noble" outside her magical life, but high enough to be treated with respect.
Code 1: Various shades of blue
Code 2: Aries

Name: Ventos Prohibitum
Pronouns: They/them
Species: 25% Demon, 25% Dragon, 50% Human.
Appearance: Ventos has short silver hair and gray lizard-like eyes. They are around 5"03 in height and have a regular build with pale skin. Their right leg and arm are gray and look monsterous in appearance, gaining scales of some sort. A pair of horns protrude from their head.
Abilities/Powers: Ventos has the ability to manipulate the subconsciousness of others. such as revealing their deepest fears or secrets, and can even outright take them away temporarily. Because of this, they are capable of manipulating one's instinct, causing them to lose their moralities if they want to.
Ventos also has superhuman potential despite their age, due to their origins of being a quarter percent of a powerful creature. This includes strength and somewhat enhanced senses.
When Ventos is asleep, their unconsciousness takes control of their body and move and react based on their instinct. This causes them to be unable to hold back their powers.
Weapons: Ventos carries a pair of fans with them that can blow powerful gusts of wind. They also have two ornate daggers for close combat.
On their waist is a pouch that amplifies their abilities even further. Ventos refuses to take it off.
Weaknesses: Ventos is heavily reliant on the pouch, so removing it would cause them to be weakened. Due to their human origins, their true potential is hindered and cannot be unlocked without years of practice. They are very reckless, unwilling to stop until their tasks are complete.
When their unconscious mind attacks, not holding back is a weakness, since they don't care about what's going on around them, but for their tasks to be complete in due time.
Personality: Ventos is a vigilante of sorts, wanting to take the matters of witchhunting to their own hands. They aren't in it for the money or fame, but for the sake of getting rid of their control entirely.
They are manipulative and won't stop until things go their way, which could be a reason to their recklessness.
When Ventos is unconscious, they lack any true personality and the capacity to feel any emotions.
Other: Ventos is on the side of the witchhunters, seeing magicians as a force who needs to be stopped completely or else society would fall under a sort of oligarchy controlled by the most powerful of magicians.
Code 1: Silver
Code 2: Pisces

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 20 August 2018 at 3:33 AM

@nightmaremoon12 What is the stance on a magician who pretends to not be a magician in order to avoid being hunted down?

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 20 August 2018 at 4:14 AM

@thebrokenvibe That's fine and what I was planning on doing with Romei (hence her shapeshifting magic as her face was already recognized by people) in the first place.

Female
242 posts

amethyst_elf448 • 20 August 2018 at 7:47 PM

I'd love to join. Here are my forms:

Name: Nya Statera
Pronouns: She/ her
Species: Human magician
Appearance: She has medium length black hair with natural purple streaks and olive skin. Her eyes seem like a kaleidoscope, switching between deep brown, hazel, green and gold.
Abilities/Powers: She has the ability to read minds although it is very draining so it is rarely used. She occasionally has visions of things like a possible outcome of a battle. Nya mainly relies on her strongest magic: the ability to bend shadows to her will and create things with them like a sheild.
Weapons: Nya wields dual swords named Hamora and Diharo meaning Harmony and Discord. Separated they act like regular swords but when used together they create a strong balance that is a force to be reckoned with.
Weaknesses: She can be quite reckless and sometimes doesn't consider the consequences of her actions.
Personality: Nya is a rebel to her heart and is very feisty. Like her daughter, she is fiercely protective of her family and will do anything to keep them out of harm's way.
Other: She is the trainer and adoptive mother of Liliana. Her only love disappeared long ago and hasnt been seen for years
Code 1: Indigo
Code 2: Pisces

Name: Liliana Arbor
Appearance: Liliana has tan skin and coppery coloured hair cut to shoulder length. Her eyes are a dazzling emerald green.
Abilities/Powers: She can harness the strength of nature and the wild by playing her reed pipes or using her mind. Using this power she can call upon nature spirits like Dyrads and can also cause plants to grow and move to her will. Liliana is also a skilled potion maker.
Weapons: She carries very little weapons, preferring to use her magic instead. However she does carry a small dagger with intricate carvings of plants, Dryads and Nymphs on the hilt that was given to her by a nature spirit and a set of reed pipes.
Weaknesses: To sustain her power, Liliana must stay close to nature and if she doesn't, her nature magic will not work. She is very vulnerable to fire.
Personality: She is very calm and serene most of the time but can be a very fierce fighter if threatened. She is extremely protective of her friends and family and will do anything for them.
Other: Liliana is the adopted daughter of Nya and is her magician's apprentice. She also spends an hour each day meditating and connecting with the wild.
Code 1: Mint green
Code 2: Capricorn

Name: Ezra Ignis
Pronouns: He/ him
Appearance: One of Ezra's eyes is fiery red and the other is a piercing icy blue. He has short choppy ginger hair with a blue streaks.
Abilities/Powers: Ezra can wield both fire and ice magic, a very rare talent among magicians. With this he can summon balls of fire and create things out of ice.
Weapons: He uses mainly a bow and arrow but will occasionally use a sword if needed.
Weaknesses: Maintaining two types of magic is very hard. For example, if Ezra were to overuse one of his powers (fire or ice) it would be slightly weakened.
Personality: Most of the time he is very boysterous and active but at times he can be quite cold and distant.
Other: Ezra is the childhood friend and boyfriend of Nya.
Code 1: Red
Code 2: Taurus

Name: Amnis Testa
Species: Mermaid magician
Appearance: Amnis has long turquoise hair that is usually braided with things like beads and seaweed. She has sea green eyes and teal markings around her wrists and her forehead. In her mermaid form, she has a Turquoise tail with silver fin tips.
Abilities/Powers: She can use the water around her to her advantage and control it. She can also talk to animals. Amnis can transform into a human and she has a longer lifespan than normal people.
Weapons: She uses a longsword witha coral handle and carries a bag of things like potions and other things like that.
Weaknesses: Amnis must stay hydrated when on land to keep her from burning up and losing her mermaid form and powers.
Personality: She is very optimistic and bubbly but also as a rebellious streak.
Other: Mermaid tears, scales and hair are very valuable ingredients for potions so she can't stay in the same place for more than at most 2 weeks.
Code 1: Teal
Code 2: Aquarius

Name: Malum Daemoni
Pronouns: He/ him
Species: Demon-Human hybrid
Appearance: Malum takes the form of a southern European man. He has red horns on the top of his head which he sometimes keeps covered when trying to blend in. He has very short hair that is a deep shade of black with a streak that is a violent shade of red. He has bright red eyes.
Abilities/Powers: Being half demon he has the ability to shape shift though not as well as full demons because when in another form he keeps the bright red eyes. He does not practice magic but he is a trained martial artist.
Weapons: Malum wields a sword made of dark steel. Dark steel is a metal found only in the underworld. The sword is called Avi meaning hate and it can corrupt souls into dark spirits if they give in to the power.
Weaknesses: He can be blinded by his rage, causing him to make reckless decisions.
Personality: Malum is anti-magic due to an accident involving an out of control fire wizard in his earlier life. He lost his mother, father and two sisters in the fire and has sworn to find and kill the man responsible.
Other: He has made many enemies during his life that can pose a great threat to him.
Code 1: Black
Code 2: Aries

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 21 August 2018 at 1:44 AM

@amethyst_elf448 Accepted. Please ping people you know are interested - Because I got none.

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 21 August 2018 at 4:39 AM

@nightmaremoon12 Nice. I've only got one down for now because I'm being lazy. I've got four more planned and I'm excited.

Name: Depends on the person she’s speaking to. (True name is Corvane Morley)
Species: Magician
Appearance: Corvane is a relatively graceful person, she stands fairly tall, often standing over most people she meets and appears to be of a noble upbringing. While the basics of her appearance often are altered by her magic, changing how her hair color appears or eye color is, she naturally has black hair and silver eyes.
Abilities/Powers: Corvane’s magic relies upon stealth and secrecy, and so she is easily able to teleport herself and others, can astral project in order to see the terrain around her and locate a safe path to take as well as predict possible outcomes to various situations, she can cast illusions of varying strengths with small ones being much more powerful and close to reality and bigger ones being easy to dispel or realize and detect nearby life forms. She has a small bit of defensive magic which is conjuring her sword(s) and dagger, and shooting stingers like small darts from her hands. Outside of this she is also relatively agile and is decent in hand-to-hand combat.
Weapons: A twin bladed sword she calls Daud, that she can divide into two separate swords, called Foster and Lurk, and a dagger she calls Dierdre.
Weaknesses: It is difficult for her to utilize multiple powers at once, and so she primarily just uses her teleportation and sword(s). In a fighting situation her magic more often than not fails, as it is primarily taken from being able to remain unseen and undetected. Using too many powers in a short amount of time can cause powers to fail more often. She can only teleport people if she is touching them or sending them right next to her, teleporting on her own is much easier able to go to places she can visibly see or detect while pathfinding. Defensive magic is the most taxing on her, and she often chooses to stand and fight when using it.
Personality: Corvane is very aloof and cautious, she rarely trusts anyone and she never stays in one place for very long. She often uses different names for herself, and she scarcely reveals personal information. Corvane is very secretive and reclusive, tending to watch and observe over interact, she only enters situations when she deems it necessary. Corvane is relatively smart and cunning for someone in her situation and she often employs that to aid in deceiving others, often just keeping most off her back or in tracing her down.
Other: Her older brother is Teague/Jeager.
Code 1: Purple
Code 2: Gemini

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 21 August 2018 at 6:21 AM

@thebrokenvibe accepted

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 21 August 2018 at 11:23 AM

@nightmaremoon12 can i use my characters from the last rp? I'm probably gonna have to rewrite the form to make it fit, and add some changes ^^

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 22 August 2018 at 1:15 AM

@wigglytuff

i dont remember anyones rp chars anymore but go ahead lol

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 22 August 2018 at 11:43 AM

@nightmaremoon12 ok, 😋 I'll try to find them

Edit: (I'm going to change some of the info from my previous characters if you can remember them lol)
Edit again: darn someone already has the name Nya so I'm changing her name
Triple edit: I realized that the time period was 1600s, so Aelynn couldn't have been a famous singer in 2020 AD oops

Name: Faela (Sometimes called Fae, and yes it's like Faela City in eggcave)
Age: She's currently 17, but she's died and been reincarnated multiple times, and the first time she was born into existence was 10500 BC. (She's not that old, there are very large gaps from when she dies and is reborn again, probably multiple centuries to a millennium.)
Pronouns: She/her
Species: Human
Appearance: She has long, black hair with pink highlights, and bright pink eyes as well. Tall and slim. She wears a ripped, sleeveless jean vest, long black leggings, knee-length boots and leather fingerless gauntlets.
Abilities/Powers: Faera has the power to control certain kinds of nature, like animals and plants. More specifically, to reflect her personality, she can only control types of flora and fauna that are commonly associated as dark or evil, such as spiders, snakes, thorny plants, etc. Most of them are highly toxic or acidic and only she knows the antidote of curing it. Faera also is athletic, physically flexible and agile. She's also skilled in close combat.
Weapons: An amulet that greatly enhances her power under the full moon and a sword that she poisons sometimes.
Weaknesses: When under the full moon, the amulet also takes over her consciousness and she has very little willpower over her own actions. Her eyes glow when this happens, and she sometimes recklessly attacks others. More in the personality section below
Personality: Shady, introverted and has major trust issues. She tends to judge people after she sees them do something bad or good.
Other: (I might add something here later)
Code 1: Bright Pink and Black
Code 2: Capricorn

New Character yay xD:

Name: Aelynn
Age: 22, but kind of like Faela, she was reborn into this life (only once). In her past life, around 2020 AD, she became a famous singer (she was a human then and a fox furry now). Edit: I'll change it so that she's from the future, is that okay?
Species: Fox Furry (If ya don't know what a furry is, search it up or else it'll be extremely confusing)
Appearance: https://pre00.deviantart.net/67d0/th/pre/i/2015/365/7/a/fox_furry_sis_by_cat_heart-d9m62if.png (No this is not my art, I give full credit to whoever made this) Aelynn is that kind of furry where she has fingers like humans. She wears a turquoise shoulderless silk shawl, gray leggings, and black leather boots.
Abilities/Powers: Aelynn can control ice and magic. She can create balls of energy to fire, shields with both her magic and ice, freeze things, create ice in any form she desires, and levitate things.
Weapons: She considers her charm and her voice as her weapons. But otherwise, she can create swords and sharp daggers with her powers.
Weaknesses: She, unlike Faela, is very magnanimous but she is tricked easily. As long as you pretend you're a goody-two-shoes, she'll protect and care for you until you show your true form.
Personality: Delicate, enchanting and sweet. She's a great singer like she was in her past voice. Aelynn is gentle and caring.
Other: (Might add later)
Code 1: Sky blue (the color of her magic)
Code 2: Pisces (I may have switched the order of the codes by accident idk)

Female
242 posts

amethyst_elf448 • 22 August 2018 at 6:58 PM

@nightmaremoon12
Just out of interest, have you seen Faitytail? I love it!

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 22 August 2018 at 7:26 PM

@amethyst_elf448 the anime?

Female
242 posts

amethyst_elf448 • 22 August 2018 at 7:37 PM

@wigglytuff yeah it's just the vibe I'm sorta getting from this roleplay

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 22 August 2018 at 7:46 PM

@amethyst_elf448 oh, ok ^^ wanna have our characters start out together or nah?

@nightmaremoon12 when will the rp start? I just wanna know when xD

And I also would like to start brainstorming the plot, so where will it start?

Female
242 posts

amethyst_elf448 • 22 August 2018 at 8:00 PM

@wigglytuff sure why not. Also, Amnis won't be with my other 3 characters in the beginning, she's in the sea.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 22 August 2018 at 8:05 PM

@amethyst_elf448 okay ^^ you should probably tell @nightmaremoon12 that you added new characters though

So should they just be friends or like meet each other or something?

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 23 August 2018 at 2:19 AM

@wigglytuff @amethyst_elf448 @thebrokenvibe

Everything is good so far, but right now a few Anti-Witch characters are needed.
I’ll make the RP thread when I’m not busy with school.

Also, I don’t watch Fairy Tail.

~

Name: Hanei Torja (Or Haentrus. He prefers Hanei.)
Pronouns: He/Him
Species: Dragonborn Human
Appearance: Hanei is 5”05 in height, with dark purple hair and purple eyes. His skin is somewhat dark, and he has a slightly thin build. His right side reveals his draconic origins and he has a black claw for his right hand. He also has a giant black tail, which is often the victim of being cut off multiple times.
His usual clothing consists of a long sleeved dress shirt with a vest and pants. Overall his clothing hints at his noble upbringing and because he hides most of his right arm.
Abilities/Powers: Due to his draconic origins, Hanei has nearly superhuman strength, capable of doing things humans his age are incapable of.
He is also a sorcerer, capable of performing magic, although he is mostly attached to the aspect of Void dont kill me for homestuck reference and his powers reflect this. Hanei’s magic style is mostly aggressive and destructive, reflecting the idea to kill rather than impress.
Weapons: Aside from his claw, Hanei wields a large staff to aide him in fighting through magic spells or brute force.
Weaknesses: Hanei isn’t as powerful as Romei, but is capable of defending himself. His tail is also suspectible to being cut off (and growing back) to the point in which he doesn’t really mind if it just fell off one day.
Hanei also has a lack of confidence with his magical powers, which can provoke him if mentioned by anyone.
Personality: Hanei is egotistical with a superiority complex, which most likely stems from his noble upbringing. His temper is short, especially if things don’t go his way. To strangers, he is a loud and complete jerk.
He does, however, value friendship and is a very great friend to have. Hanei, to those he value as a friend, becomes selfless and protective of them. He is very capricious, and can often swing from aggressive to mellow in the blink of an eye.
Unbeknowst to others, Hanei lacks any confidence in his magic potential, and snaps when people mention it.
Other:
Code 1: Purple
Code 2: Sagittarius

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 23 August 2018 at 5:30 AM

@nightmaremoon12 I still have 2-3 characters left but I am completely overhauling an old set of characters. But out of curiosity does it count at having five characters if two of my characters can fuse to become a different character?

Name: Teague Boas (Actual name Jeager Morley)
Species: Human Magician, posing as a Human.
Appearance: Teague, as he currently presents, has long silver hair, slightly bulging blue eyes, and is rather short and awkward looking, as if he doesn’t quite fit into his own skin. He generally looks like someone mixed a toad with a person.
Abilities/Powers: Teague can change his shape, able to alter his appearance. He has defensive magic, able to raise the dead and summon various creatures like wolves.
Weapons: A fighting staff he can also use as a bow.
Weaknesses: His shape changing isn’t perfect if he attempts to make himself of a different size than he truly is, often resulting in him becoming more awkward and toad looking than he should.
Personality: Teague is cold, cruel, and he rarely expresses empathy. He will do whatever he needs to keep himself safe and he often betrays those he is close to if he feels his own well being is threatened. He uses many underhanded tactics and chooses not to interact with others directly if he feels he cannot take them.
Other: His younger sister is Corvane. He also got his younger brother, and Corvane’s twin, Palum killed by betraying him in order to actually be trusted as someone who is not a mage.
Code 1: Green
Code 2: Scorpio

Female
242 posts

amethyst_elf448 • 23 August 2018 at 5:39 AM

@nightmaremoon12 I'll add in an anti-magic character later today.

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 23 August 2018 at 5:41 AM

@thebrokenvibe as steven universe puts it a fusion is pretty much its own entity so a fusion counts to your character thing

Female
242 posts

amethyst_elf448 • 23 August 2018 at 10:27 AM

@nightmaremoon12 I've added an anti-magic character and that's me done for characters.

@wigglytuff they meet after a little while if thats good with you

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 24 August 2018 at 3:51 AM

@nightmaremoon12 I finally finished recreating these two(three), I am proud of how they turned out.

Name: Lethon
Pronouns: He/They (When speaking I/We)
Species: Drakonian(A fusion of a sorcerer and dragon[50% Sorcerer, 50% Dragon])
Appearance: Lethon looks relatively strange, a mix mash of human and dragon, he has a human body shape, with reptilian pupils in four cobalt eyes. Patches of silver scales cross their body, growing denser on their hands and feet which are human looking dragon paws tipped with gold claws. He has a mess of black hair out of which gold horns poke out from, he has two sets of very sharp teeth and a forked tongue, alongside a split barbed tipped silver tail and very large silver wings that have an outside covered in black fur, which resembles a star when both are fully opened, and when closed resemble a lush fur covered cape. All in all, he stands relatively tall, just under eight feet, he is fairly average sized by way of broadness, and is generally nicely proportioned with legs and arms that seem to be of the right size for his body.
Abilities/Powers: They have a rough mix of their counterpart’s abilities, thus they are able to spread a gas that can spread plagues, they can spread healing dust, can see heat signatures of various creatures both living and dead, and can raise the dead to either living or undead status. Lethon can fly with the use of his wings and has an extended lifespan not being able to die of old age. Their scales also offer a better armor type of defense. Unlike both his counterpart’s though, Lethon is also capable of a storm and lightning manipulation, able to summon heavy thunderstorms and channel and create electricity in both arcs and static electricity, this is more effective when flying.
Weapons: Their claws as well as Eon’s folding sword.
Weaknesses: His powers are much weaker than when he is separated but he is physically much stronger than his two halves. He only has a few abilities of his two forms and they are not nearly as potent as when separated. It is tricky to maintain perfect balance to stay as one being and not two, as sometimes Lethon over works themself and can separate. Using the thunder magic is often rather disastrous as it can also cause a backlash to themself and cause pain, but it is the only one which doesn’t constantly threaten to destabilize Lethon.
Personality: Lethon is an enigma, something of a pacifist unless antagonized, Lethon refuses to start fights but will not stand down if necessary. He can be arrogant but he is also very understanding
Other: None
Code 1: Gold
Code 2: Technically doesn’t have a birthdate, but Libra

Name: Eon
Species: Human Sorcerer
Appearance: Eon is of an average height, if not just under it, he has messy black hair, sharp green eyes, and looks all around very normal, save for his teeth. He has two sets of teeth as a result of his bond with Lethe, a normal set and a set which is just outside it which is comprised of needle-like teeth, which can be retracted. Unlike a normal human, Eon is also very thin and light, both in a sense of weight, but also in the sense of how he physically appears.
Abilities/Powers: Eon is a healer, both able to purify disease he can also cleanse wounds as well as knit the flesh back together. He is able to spread a dust that over time can heal the land and all who breathe in the dust. He can directly transfer wounds between others, whether it be from one person to another or from someone to himself. He can also see heat signatures of living beings, and in extreme cases can revive the dead, at least for a short while, long enough to gather their situation(who they are, how they died, etc.). His own healing is exceptionally improved, and he has a high rate of surviving from most wounds except mortal wounds. Eon also has a small manipulation of air. Eon also is bonded to Lethe, which gives him a second set of teeth, a lifespan bound to Lethe meaning that so long as one lives they both will, and a telepathic bond to the dragon. He is also significantly more agile, flexible, and lighter than your average person, giving him more mobility and maneuverability.
Weapons: A glaive that can shoot out sharp blasts of air, which also allows him to vault in the air and strike from above, it can also fire darts filled with a very potent, rotten, and very much so dead substance that marks those struck, allowing Lethe ease when detecting them. He mostly uses this as a walking staff.
Weaknesses: Eon cannot heal mortal wounds or diseases that are too deeply rooted. For some things, he has to transfer the pathogen into his own body which weakens him significantly for a short while. When transferring wounds, the healed wound always leaves a scar, but it has a better success rate for deeper and more severe wounds than healing. While he has increased healing he is also more prone to injury. Eon can also only transfer wounds to himself or another creature of the same species, so if a human is injured it can go to him or another human, if a dog is injured the wound must be transferred to a dog, so on and so forth. Healing the land is a more time-based process, and Eon often does it sparingly as it can randomly cause him to fall ill with some disease deepset in the earth.
Personality: Eon is much calmer and collected compared to Lethe, he is the one who speaks to others and he rarely incites anger. He is level-headed and more laid back, often choosing to stay out of fights unless necessary.
Other: His weapon functions similarly to an insect glaive from the Monster Hunter franchise, albeit without the insect.
Code 1: Bronze
Code 2: Virgo

Name: Lethe
Pronouns: He/They
Species: Dragon
Appearance: Lethe stands at around twice the size of an average sized man, a bit more broad than a horse, and as long as a small house, not counting the tail. He is a dark crimson color and covered with keeled (sharp) scales, he resembles something like a mix of both a cat and a lizard, with a feline shape but reptilian features, on his back he has extremely large black fur covered silvery-white wings which resemble a cape when closed, meaning the wings close all the way along his body. They have two jaws, each filled with very sharp teeth, with a regular mouth on the outside and a smaller jaw filled with needle-like teeth on the inside. Lethe has four very dark purple reptile pupiled eyes. They have four sharp black horns, sickle-like claws, and a long forked tail each side ending in a sharp and barbed point. His underbelly is jet black, with stripes of crimson lining from his lower jaw all the way down.
Abilities/Powers: Lethe’s magic comes from smoke and gas, capable of summoning various things from a gas that blinds people for a short time to spreading a disease that can cause those infected to turn violent essentially pushing them into a frenzy, to even summoning a gas that can raise the dead as undead and one which can spread plague. Lethe is able to see the dead, as well as those who are near death. Lethe can communicate telepathically with Eon and shares a unique bond with the sorcerer which ties their lifespan together, so long as one lives so shall the other. Lethe has a very long lifespan, not being able to die of old age. Lethe is also capable of flight with up to two passengers outside of Eon. Lethe also has a small control over the earth, mostly to simply move rocks and pebbles which would cause problems when walking for flying.
Weapons: His claws, tail, and teeth.
Weaknesses: Lethe’s magic is draining to use too often, the frenzy spares no one and is only something that can be used when Lethe knows they will not be participating in the battle. His earth manipulation is limited to simple things, like flattening stones or shifting boulders. The diseases, save for plagues, are often very small things and can often be cured easily. He can sometimes over-exert himself when using too much of his powers, leaving him vulnerable and open to attack. Due to exposure to his own frenzy disease, Lethe is also a bit more angry and difficult to calm to those who are not experienced healers or experienced in dealing with angry outbursts.
Personality: More prone to anger and far more rash than Eon, Lethe is often considered the brute of their duo. He can, of course, be calmed to reason, but due to his exposure to his own frenzy disease, he can often become angry for small reasons. They try to stay calm and collected for Eon’s sake, and for the most part outside of situations which force him, Lethe rarely attacks others.
Other: None
Code 1: Silver
Code 2: Scorpio

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 24 August 2018 at 6:29 AM

@thebrokenvibe thanks. accepted

40 posts

daydream • 25 August 2018 at 1:13 PM

@nightmaremoon12

Name: Carthin
Pronouns: he/him/they
Species: Human
Appearance: Carthin is tall and always wears all black: jacket, boots, pants and gloves. He has a beard and spiky brown hair.
Abilities/Powers: he can charge anything with electricity.
Weapons: a sword
Weaknesses: Carthin cannot directly shock something/someone, he needs the object to be connected directly to his body.
Personality: Arrogant and mostly over confident
Other: he's a witchunter; not gonna add that much cuz him hint I'm going to kill him shortly after I put him into play
Code 1: Black
Code 2:Taurus

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 25 August 2018 at 9:24 PM

@daydream accepted.

Name: Cojira Aroix (co-GEE-ra ah-roy)
Species: Elf
Appearance: Cojira has long dark blue hair which is braided. Her eyes are sky blue, and she stands at around 5"06 in height.
Abilities/Powers: Cojira's magical abilities are nature and healing based. She is capable of using offensive magic to attack, although they are unreliant at times. Her magic abilties consist of deceit, vine growing, and elemental attacks, but this is just a mere example of her capabilities.
She also has a picture-perfect perception of the time, as well as precognition that can only see five minutes into the future.
As an elf, she has strength that is not like a human, and also capable of seeing in the dark with ease.
Weapons: Cojira holds a large staff at times to perform her magic, but also has a longsword to attack if her magic's no good.
Weaknesses: Cojira's precognition only sees the futures in which she doesn't have any interaction, leaving her to predict what the outcome is if she does interact.
Although she can use offensive magic, she prefers to use it sparingly when she's in trouble, not wanting to be a dead healer.
Personality: Cojira is carefree and friendly, and values using magic to help people. She is willing to help those in need, and tries her best to convince people to see magic as something that could help, not hurt others.
Other: She is close friends with Hanei, as he is pretty much a regular after falling down stairs and getting scrapes from falling off trees. Cojira doesn't really have a home.
Code 1: Sky blue.
Code 2: Leo.

40 posts

daydream • 25 August 2018 at 10:59 PM

@nightmaremoon12

Name: Flint
Species: half Wolf Furry, half werewolf (yes I'm a furry, don't judge meh)
Appearance: When he's in his normal mode, Flint takes the appearance of a gentle-looking wolf furry, with paws instead of hands (unlike Aelynn). He wears a hoodie with his ears sticking out, black sweatpants with his tail sticking out, and high tops (idk if that matches the time period at all so just try to deal with it). In his Werewolf mode, he grows a lot bigger and stronger. His eyes grow red, his fangs and claws turn extremely long and sharp, and he gets very large muscles.
Abilities/Powers: When Flint fights, he has the ability to turn into his werewolf form, giving him a tremendous amount of strength, allowing him to run faster and jump higher. Like Faela, he has little control over his actions and his only thought is to take down his opponents. Again, like Faela, he turns into this form during a full moon. He's also highly intelligent and has photographic memory.
Weapons: the reason why his abilities are so much like Faela's is because the amulet he wears is from the same origin as the one she wears. When he's a werewolf, his claws and fangs can easily tear through nearly any material, and his hide becomes very though and hard to penetrate.
Weaknesses: He prefers to be alone for the safety of others, and mentioned above, Flint is still learning to control his powers. He ends up causing up a lot of destruction. (I forgot to mention this for Aelynn as well, but they can't really hide themselves from witchunters because, well, they can't disguise themselves very well). Flint tries to avoid fighting because he's always reluctant to change forms, but he has to most of the time because he's not very powerful in his normal form, other than the fact he is much smarter.
Personality: because of his memory and abilities, it's easy to assume he holds grudges, but he's actually really shy and gentle when he has control over himself.
Other: is it ok if he meets Aelynn and they kinda start feeling affectionate for another? If he can, then he won't harm her in his werewolf form
Code 1: Birthdate unspecified
Code 2: Gray/Blue

Idk if I missed anything oof

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 26 August 2018 at 4:17 AM

@daydream Accepted. You have only one more space for character left.

40 posts

daydream • 26 August 2018 at 3:06 PM

@nightmaremoon12 ok ^^

Female
1,426 posts

bloom • 26 August 2018 at 5:20 PM

@nightmaremoon12
Name: Sophia Kamal
Species: Human (witch doctor)
Appearance: Sophia has long golden hair with a braided strip of hair that wraps around the left side of her head. She wears a dark blue traditional Asian dress with a dark, see-through, and thin robe rapped around her body. Occasionally, she would wear a snowflakes shape earring on her right ear only.
Abilities/Powers: Sophia is able to summon around six to nine orbs out of thin air and create small ice particals from her arms (literally, her arms turn into ice particals.)
Weapons: Sophia brings a sharp dagger and a small bottle of poison on her belt for emergency cases.
Weaknesses: Although Sophia can summon many orbs out of thin air in a matter of seconds, her cooldown time is pretty long especially since she has low stamina to begin with. Also, if the ice particals shatter, break, or disappear it will injure her arm.
Personality: Sophia is pretty laid-back, chill, and overall a pretty nice person. If you get on her bad side, she would give you icy glares for no apparent reason and purposely be rude to whoever it is.
Other: She's unable to understand certain things such as being supported, love, determination, etc. Due to some dark pasts in her life.
Code 1: Scorpio
Code 2: Frost

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 26 August 2018 at 5:36 PM

@bloom Soap is a Zodiac sign?