Evolution notification errors?

in Help & Questions

Female
1,668 posts

musicgurl333 • 12 November 2018 at 5:33 PM

I had 38 notifications about pets evolving...many of which were already fully evolved (and had been for years, in some cases). Anyone else having this issue, or is it just me?

I also noticed that every single stage that the pets "evolved" to was stage 3.

Female
3,800 posts

sparklefox • 12 November 2018 at 6:00 PM

@musicgurl333 - There was a problem a few days ago involving a command being accidentally executed, which caused many creatures to become frozen in their second stage despite having no freeze item used on them. It was then quickly fixed, which caused all of these notifications about creatures 'evolving'. There was a blog post about it, which explains everything probably better than I have.

Female
1,668 posts

musicgurl333 • 12 November 2018 at 8:45 PM

I did see the blog post. I figured that was probably what it was from, but I've been getting notifications like this for days now so I wasn't sure. It seems like it got sorted out pretty quickly, so it seems odd that I would still be getting new notifications days later.

Female
3,800 posts

sparklefox • 13 November 2018 at 5:15 AM

@musicgurl333 - Yeah, mine started evolving back to their regular stages pretty slowly, too. For me, they only seemed to evolve back if someone / I clicked on the creature itself to go to their feeding page. That's probably why I was still getting notifications about one or two days later.

Female
223 posts

cheetahgirl8 • 13 November 2018 at 11:40 AM

@musicgurl333 @sparklefox

i had 75 evo. notifications......... and most were fully evolved

Female
1,668 posts

musicgurl333 • 13 November 2018 at 6:00 PM

Ah, good to know. Thanks for the help! 😊