anyone like deltarune/undertale?

in Chit-Chat

Female
23 posts

nooget_galaxy • 29 December 2018 at 3:47 PM

I'm curious if there are any fans of the game as the title says. If you like deltarune or undertale, tell me what's your favorite character or song below. uwu

Non-binary
7,220 posts

whispers • 29 December 2018 at 8:25 PM

Oml I think my favorite song of the og soundtrack was finale?? that was a banger.. a BOP. but like. its all so good so i //really// have a favorite lol

Female
361 posts

frosting • 29 December 2018 at 10:46 PM

I really like checker dance for some reason. it’s a good song, and I like c. round’s design. All the songs and characters from both games are cool though 😊

Female
23 posts

nooget_galaxy • 30 December 2018 at 11:52 PM

Yeah. I agree. All the songs and characters are both amazing
My favorite song is Don't forget. Every time I hear it, it gets me all emotional. It's a beautiful song.

C. round is funny lol. it drinks almondmilk. checkered dance is catchy

But I admit, I have some favorites: ralsei, lancer, susie, kris, and jevil. I also like rudinn. All of the characters are amazing tho

1,327 posts

bgunny • 5 January 2019 at 7:19 PM

I LOVE Undertale. I played the pacifist version. I started to play it because I saw some friends playing it and I thought it looked funny. It was funny, but there was so much more to it. The ending had me crying. I love the soundtrack so much and I really don't think I can pick a favorite. I also don't think I can pick a favorite character. They were all so quirky and fun in their own ways.

Female
173 posts

soprano • 6 January 2019 at 10:39 AM

I don't play the game, but I've watched quite a few of Let's Plays of Undertale. My favorite character is Sans probably because of his chill personality (and puns), but I also really like the other characters. Each character's really different so that keeps my interest. I actually find myself not liking Papyrus as much actually (probably because of the date scene), but Bonetrousle actually managed to cheer me up one day so I don't hate him entirely. Just a little irritating 😋

The whold soundtrack for Undertale's amazing, but my favorite song on Undertale's Death by Glamor. I've actually even listened to some of the tracks that are for a location instead of a character, so that's something...

As for Deltarune, I only briefly went through FBE's gameplay, and watched 2 or 3 videos by Pewdiepie, so I don't know much about it yet (so I have a brief idea of what's going on but I haven't really went through details). Also haven't listened to the soundtrack, so I probably have to check that out.

@firedawn interested? 😉 Just askin'

Non-binary
20 posts

odera_paseni • 11 March 2019 at 4:57 PM

I've played Deltarune and thought it was a lot of fun to play. But, I've never played Undertale before.

Female
23 posts

nooget_galaxy • 13 March 2019 at 12:00 AM

@odera_paseni

Both games are from the same creator actually! Both are from Toby Fox. Undertale is the first game and Deltarune is basically like the sequel to it. but not really the sequel or prequel- it's kind of confusing-

More like the alternative universe of Undertale.

If you already knew this-
I hope it wasn't bothering to hear all this again- But Undertale is an amazing game, too!

Female
13 posts

therosedragon • 5 April 2019 at 9:45 AM

Oh man it's been a while since I've been in the fandom. A friend and I were really into it, but some people in the community low key ruined it for us.

I do remember a lot of our friends doing cosplays though. I had friends who cosplayed Mettaton, Toriel, and Sans back in the day

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 7 April 2019 at 7:24 AM

My username is AsrielDreemurr, what do you think?(Although it's supposed to be SkyreDreemurr)
I will rip out my soul for Asriel and outpun Sans. His jokes are just not 'humorous' enough for me. I love His Theme and Megalovania(I can somehow play it on the piano). For Deltarune, I would want to show the world what kind of smol boi Jevil really is, and I like listening to Empty Town and You Can Always Come Home. I write fanfic about Friskriel, and I have OCs. Skyre Dreemurr is just a child of Friskriel. And it's no longer Toby Fox, it's Toby Dog. Unfortunately, I do not own any cosplay or plushies, because I'm broke.
(Also I'm starting a Undertale roleplay, anyone care to join?)

Female
23 posts

nooget_galaxy • 7 April 2019 at 10:29 AM

@asireldreemurr

Y E S. I'LL JO I N THE ROLEPLAY

and really, Toby change his name?? I didn't know that ._.

@therosedragon

Oh, that sucks that the fandom ruined it for you ☹️ . The fandom can be a bit- you know-

I never cosplayed before so that's cool!