selling everything [300+ creatures]

in Trading & Auctions

Female
79 posts

mami • 16 January 2019 at 12:05 PM

well, almost everything. there are some I couldnt bear to part with.

**make offers only, please.**
I will no longer respond to 'how much for' posts.

I am selling:
- everything @dreamy
- possibly @tiny, excluding gifts
- for the right offer, I will sell names too.
- I will accept creatures ONLY if it still clears out my cove.
for example me trading you 5 creatures for 1 of yours.

I will accept:
- CC
- EC
-kinumps, but no last stages or frozen eggs.
- kinump patches

Male
2,235 posts

beta • 16 January 2019 at 12:09 PM

@mami can I offer 20k ec for any immortal foicols uft. I’m not sure what I could offer for a muffette, lyralopex, skullrine, or yiberace.

Female
1,002 posts

shirona • 16 January 2019 at 12:20 PM

@mami
Could I buy a kacki or two off you for 3-5k CC each?

2,251 posts

yts • 16 January 2019 at 12:32 PM

@mami 2,8kCC for creamfur? 😸
I don't know if you could be interested but I can also do /add/replace some CC with art:
https://eggcave.com/forums/topic/70705

edit: is the olimpt UFT too?

Female
79 posts

mami • 16 January 2019 at 1:16 PM

@stevepat2002 just offer anyway, because I have no asking price for any. as for the floicols, I think I only have one which has a SoB so Id pass, sorry

@shirona Im rather fond of my kackis, but I could sit on letting one go if you dont mind giving me a bit of time 0:

@yts sorry love, the olimpt was a gift from someone who left a while ago and Im keeping it. I could look at art since you know I like your pieces; are you any good at drawing dragons? ❤️

2,251 posts

yts • 16 January 2019 at 1:20 PM

@mami totally understand ❤️
Let me know about anaria offer 😸

here you can see a dragon I did 😸
http://aoimusubi.artworkfolio.com/gallery/986506#10

Female
1,002 posts

shirona • 16 January 2019 at 2:34 PM

@mami
Alright, thank you! Just let me know when you're ready 😊

1,216 posts

pet_cemetery • 16 January 2019 at 3:43 PM

@mami
I am still interested in the Luckaur and Shillas (I won the auction from them but was denied the chance to purchase them)

Would you sell them? 1200 CC for the Luckaur and 1000 for the Shillas?

Also you trade one of your Hallowolfs for my Amma?

Also what do you value the Kinump Patch travel?

Female
201 posts

satelliitti • 16 January 2019 at 7:17 PM

@mami

Would you take 600 CC and a couple Kinump Patches for the Xetimas you have over on @dreamy?

Female
79 posts

mami • 16 January 2019 at 8:04 PM

@pet_cemetery

Im keeping the luckuar for now, but I can sell a shillas. as for hallowolf, sure I could trade you one for amma.
I value the kinump patch at 50k ec because I keep seeing them pop up for that price whenever Im looking to snag some.

want me to make a lot?

@satelliitti I think Im going to keep it for now bc its my last one and stolen on a special date, but Ill let you know if I change my mind!

1,216 posts

pet_cemetery • 16 January 2019 at 8:13 PM

@mami
Yes please. I didn't realize the Hallowolfs were vending machine ones (forgot to check). Would your take 1k-2k CC for it instead?

Would you be interested in buying 5 kinump patch travels?

Also let me know if you ever change your mind on the Luckuar. I was born St Patricks Day and am trying to collect all the exclusives from then

Just realized you have another Luckaur @tiny

Any chance one of your Kacki is UFT? I can trade the Amma for that.

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 16 January 2019 at 8:20 PM

@mami
Hello, how much for the Fourbon and Lycire (separately)? 😱 ❤️

Edit: Sorry I don't want to steal someone else's payment options, but I was wondering if you are interested I can draw dragons, except they are on paper and not digital 😋

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 16 January 2019 at 8:36 PM

@mami
hey! would you accept 7,000ec for your mo? also, would you trade your biwo or clocat for a anaria, electrock, aut, sirena, janot and frozen pipared? i also have some cc travels ((: sorry if not! i can add if neccessary ((:

Female
79 posts

mami • 16 January 2019 at 8:39 PM

@pet_cemetery Im not selling those hallowolves for cc as Id rather have them than +1k cc to the bunch. thanks though.

not looking to buy kinump patches, just taking them as payment for small value creatures or to make up small value differences.

the luckuar was never meant to be included i the auctions; I got both of them from a good friend but one got lost in the sea of creatures lol

Im willing to let one kacki go but only for a good offer.

@skyfall4 hey friend, long time no chat xP

current highest on fourbon is 9k, lycire is make an offer like my first post asks~

thank you for the art offer but I prefer the crisp and clean look of digital over traditional Im afraid ;v;

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 16 January 2019 at 8:42 PM

@mami
Hehe, VERY long time, how ya doin'? ❤️

Oof, I don't have that much CC rn... as for the Lycire, I'll make small offers first- how far would a Burdrah get me? 😋

Understandable 😸 I do really hope to upgrade to some sort of digital art program, hopefully Procreate (I'm putting that on my RL wishlist) because I too get rather tired from grainy image quality for traditional art x3

1,216 posts

pet_cemetery • 16 January 2019 at 8:49 PM

@Mami
How about a Marnire, A Festivecker, and both of this month's CSP and 5 Kinump patches for a Hallowolf?

Would you take an Amma for one of the Kacki?

I understand about the Luckuar, its a shame though.

Can you setup the trade for the Shilla?

Female
79 posts

mami • 16 January 2019 at 8:50 PM

@leafmelody I will pass on both, I paid more for my mos and Im not looking to get more creatures. thank you though!

@skyfall4 Im alright, what about you? do come post on the wall sometime haha

tbh a burdrah wont get you anywhere bc I have an immense dislike for them :') Im really only looking for pure atm...

nothing wrong with traditional, I just dont really want any myself bc I cant draw digitally whereas I can make myself traditional ones if I stop being lazy xP

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 16 January 2019 at 9:02 PM

@mami I believe I did! 😱 Or maybe I already forgot xDDD

Oooh I see... pure CC I can't really do~ I'm not even sure if these creatures interest you but the rest are a Trovantis, Bufalus, Moxel, and stuff + names from @skyrise and @starwood. They probably won't interest you, so if not, thank you for your time ❤️

XP I mean, if you ever want to see my work, you can check out Silverblazeart on Instragram~ there's nothing really on there, most of the posts/artworks are oldddddddd so there's definitely going to be improvement if I post this month xDDD Tru, tru, I really REALLY wanna draw digital ;-;

Non-binary
1,088 posts

moonweaver • 16 January 2019 at 9:55 PM

@mami

100 CC for the name Happy?

Female
79 posts

mami • 16 January 2019 at 10:08 PM

@pet_cemetery Ill pass as I already have all of those and am looking to downsize not get more creatures...

Ill sit on the amma; Ive had my kackis for a good while after even a longer while of searching. Ill let you know.

shillas will be up when Im back on desktop as mobile eggcave is a pain to navigate.

@skyfall4 Im sorry friend, but pure is just the easiest because I want just about everything gone, rather than obtain even more creatures 0:

@moonweaver Ill pass as its worth more than that, thanks though.

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 16 January 2019 at 10:10 PM

@mami
Ah, okie! 😸 I would ping others, but I don't know who! 😱

I'll check my strongroom for any Kinump Patches! I may have extras to give ❤️

(should I collect Wynerls or Cosmomons ;-; I love them both, but don't want to collect both at the same time...)

Non-binary
1,088 posts

moonweaver • 16 January 2019 at 10:22 PM

@mami

400 CC for a Sidris?

@skyfall4

Funny as it is, I collect both xD which ever you decide to collect, I'll compete with you 😃

1,216 posts

pet_cemetery • 16 January 2019 at 10:32 PM

@mami

Alright let me know what you decided.

Also when the trade is up

Female
79 posts

mami • 17 January 2019 at 12:32 PM

@skyfall4 kinump patches are always welcome, of course ❤️ also I say,,,, wynerls.

@moonweaver Id do 600 for a sidris.

@pet_cemetery Im on desktop now so here you go:
https://eggcave.com/trades/918137/show

2,251 posts

yts • 17 January 2019 at 1:14 PM

@mami hi 😸 coud you let me know about my offer? 😸 ❤️

also here is the link to my shop, just to let you know about how I work
https://eggcave.com/forums/topic/70705

Female
94 posts

the-v-squad • 17 January 2019 at 2:04 PM

@mami Hey there, I will probably be making several offers over the course of today. Let’s start with my highest: 200k EC for an Arcweom?

Female
79 posts

mami • 17 January 2019 at 2:28 PM

@yts I think I might keep the anaria for now simply because I do still love them, but Ill let you know if that changes ;v;

as for art, mind if I pm love? Ive got a lot of cc now so....

@the-v-squad apologies, but 200k ec for an immortal last stage arcweom feels a bit low. ^^;

2,251 posts

yts • 17 January 2019 at 2:29 PM

@mami It's ok 😸
send me a PM!

Female
94 posts

the-v-squad • 17 January 2019 at 2:57 PM

@mami 325k?

Edit: I’m back again! I was wondering if I could offer 75k for the Skrulline egg?

Female
79 posts

mami • 17 January 2019 at 6:50 PM

@the-v-squad Ill pass but thank you for the offers, best of luck!