Fairies of the world (Its a bad name I know. But is the best I could come up with)

in Roleplaying

Female
191 posts

kiiiiiler • 30 January 2019 at 4:20 PM

HI people and welcome to the roleplay! So, the whole thing is, you are a Fairy of any type. You can choose what type (breed) you are, and a power (See the character thing). I don't really have anything else to say except the rules. But here they are.

1: No being rude out of the roleplay.
2: No swearing.
3: Not really a 'must follow' rule, but you can, at most, have 3-4 characters.
4: Have fun!

Name:
Appearance:
Species:
Wand: (Optional)
Power (Talent) :
Personality:
History:
Weakness:
Other:

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 30 January 2019 at 7:30 PM

I think I'll join. @nekogirl . Can my character be the size of a human? Like a winged elf?
Name: Gemini
Appearance: Black hair with long, ragged bangs that flop over his eyes, Silver jumpsuit, Knee-High leather boots, Dark silver eyes. Black raven wings with scattered silver underwing feathers
Species: Raven
Power (Talent) :Shadows and Stars. Can make balls of light and control shadows
Personality: Thinks the fairies are superior species to humans. Scowls a lot. Never feels one emotion at once, often all the emotions are in turmoil. Quiet, rarely talks to people, mistrustful.
History: To be revealed
Weakness: Water
Other: He's kind of a dark winged elf.

Female
191 posts

kiiiiiler • 30 January 2019 at 9:14 PM

Welcome @wingedfox! And yes. It can.

Name: Jade
Appearance: Light blue wings, Blue short sleeve shirt with light blue markings, Dark blue eyes with three light blue 'wires' on (her) left eye, Short blue skirt with white on extra spaces, Knee-high Black boots, Fingerless black gloves on both hands, Sapphire necklace
Species: Unknown
Power: Can freeze things at will though not in ice, Super agile, When in the dark, eyes and 'wires' seem to glow
Personality: Kind, Protective of friends, Rarely can get angry, but when she does, beware
History: Somehow was made by a computer, Adopted parents died, Ran/Flew away from home, Had no friends
Weakness: When, at random times, the 'wires' by her eye glow, she gets knocked out for a time. which makes her vulnerable. (mostly glows when stressed)
Other: Has dangerous secret

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 30 January 2019 at 9:14 PM

Name: Salmon
Appearance: Brown hair with bangs that covers one eye, pink dress with a red bow with the ribbens dropping down to the ground. The eye that shows is brown with a bit of golden spots. Her wings appear from her back going from red to blue, green, orange, etc.
Species: Parrot
Wand: (Optional):
Power (Talent): Voice/Speech copying
Personality: I guess she has no emotions even though she "tries" to learn them
History:
Weakness:
Other:

Female
191 posts

kiiiiiler • 30 January 2019 at 9:32 PM

Welcome @pretzel!

Jade softly touched the 'wires' by her eye hoping it wouldn't go off now. Right then she was being cornered by two hungry Bear cubs. And she would have used her freezing power on them, but she tried and apparently they where immune. Thankfully, their mother came. Wishing it didn't happen, the mom thought she was a good toy for her cubs. And her wing had just been injured. And this kept on hitting her, what if she could take that spot between the legs? It was a good idea, but she didn't want to take the risk of being killed. But then again... her life might depend on it. She ran towards her chance. She made it. Relief washed over her. Now she just needed shelter. It was growing to be night. And hungry Owls might think shes a good meal. Not to mention foxes. Jade glanced into a nearby tree where two hedgehogs were snoozing. She made second thoughts and walked in. At least she would have protection from the bears. But not the quills. At that very moment, as she was laying down, the wires flashed twice, and she fell into sleep, and unconsciousness land.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 30 January 2019 at 9:37 PM

.Salmon mimicked voices she heard as she walked around "Her territory" she stopped making a loud bear growl then waiting.

Female
191 posts

kiiiiiler • 31 January 2019 at 3:00 PM

"Ow!" Jade pushed away a quill that had just poked her. Now this was a problem. And her 'Freeze ray' powers wouldn't do any effect on the hedgehogs cause they were asleep. She sat up, pushing aside the extra quills that came her way, and strode out of the tree. It was still night time-ish. She stretched. Then she checked her wings for any small holes. Jade glanced up at the rest of the tree. there was another hole above another three high branches. She examined the bark of the tree and climbed up. When she reached the first branch, she noticed how tired she was when she wasn't flying. After another, five minutes or so, Jade reached her goal. She found a nest full of baby Raccoons huddled together. She jumped down the tree using her wings as a parachute so, if they woke up they wouldn't think she was food. She had been through enough of that for the day- or night.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 31 January 2019 at 3:29 PM

.Salmon clenched her fists as she saw a wolf cub scramble through the forest.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 1 February 2019 at 1:59 PM

Gemini scowled and clenched a fist, glaring at a shadow in a corner. The shadow shifted into a black wolf-shaped blob. The scowl slightly wavered as he looked at the fully living black wolf.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 2 February 2019 at 3:56 PM

.She made another loud sound scaring away the wolf cub.

Non-binary
1,088 posts

moonweaver • 2 February 2019 at 5:41 PM

@nekogirl

Is it too late to join?

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 2 February 2019 at 6:02 PM

Gemini grabbed the wolf's scruff and heaved it back to his small cabin. "Guard this cabin." He ordered the shadow wolf. It walked off, ready to guard the house from anything.

Female
191 posts

kiiiiiler • 2 February 2019 at 6:15 PM

@moonweaver Of course not!

Jade spread her wings to see if she could fly now. The injury had healed some, but she was hoping she would be able to fly even though it still wasn't safe. Although she didn't know if it was safe or not at all.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 2 February 2019 at 6:21 PM

Gemini walked inside his dark hut and lit a small fire to cook dinner on.

Female
191 posts

kiiiiiler • 2 February 2019 at 6:26 PM

"MISTAKE HAS BEEN MADE!!! MISTAKE HAS BEEN MADE!!!!!!!!!!!!" Jade screamed as she regretted jumping off of the highest branch on the tree to test her wings. She saw a hedgehog come out from the tree under her. "no." She was falling right towards it. The hedgehog looked up at the fairy. And then quickly ran out from under her and dragged some soft leaves under her. Jade landed on it. Well, it could have been worse if she landed on the animal on the ground.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 2 February 2019 at 6:34 PM

Gemini grabbed some bread and cheese. He put the cheese on the bread and set it over the fire to let the cheese melt and the bread toast.

Female
191 posts

kiiiiiler • 2 February 2019 at 6:41 PM

"Thanks, uhh... Pokey?" Jade said patting the hedgehogs head. "But I don't think I will be able to stay long enough to repay you. I will have to go now once I get, packed up."

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 2 February 2019 at 6:44 PM

.Salmon watched her "territory" once again.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 2 February 2019 at 6:45 PM

Gemini pulled the bubbling, cheesy bread out of the fire and walked outside after putting it on a plate. he surveyed his territory and smirked. He couldn't have gotten a better place.

(this is what his home property looks like https://i.pinimg.com/originals/f1/a3/5f/f1a35f082d5350e00771848095ffbde1.jpg )

Female
191 posts

kiiiiiler • 2 February 2019 at 6:46 PM

Jade walked away from the hedgehogs den. She jumped over some rocks at times, twigs and sometimes snakes would slow her down.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 2 February 2019 at 6:48 PM

.She flinched as she saw a poor innocent bunny she roared watching the bunny quickly scramble away.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 2 February 2019 at 6:49 PM

He took a bite of the bread-cheese and walked around to the back of the cabin and grinned. His small garden was flourishing. He looked at the rocks he had drawn faces on. "Hey, boys. How's the weather?" He walked away after pulling a perfectly formed carrot out of the garden.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 2 February 2019 at 6:52 PM

(I feel so bad for your oc now he seems so lonely.)

.The fairy clenched her fists unfolding her wings and flying off some rainbow feather rained down as she took a view of the forest below her and her terrirtory.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 2 February 2019 at 6:59 PM

(That's why he makes the shadow-people)

Gemini walked inside and sat on a wooden couch. He winced and stood up again. He scowled at the hard seat and made a shadowy cushion. He sank onto the comfortable seat and put the plate and carrot on a side table.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 2 February 2019 at 7:04 PM

(Eee well my oc literally mostly works to keep her territory other fairies and animals free.)

.Salmon's stomach growled. ``Hungry again..``. She swooped down into the forest landing.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 2 February 2019 at 7:43 PM

(@pretzel how about we meet here?)

Gemini stood, hearing something odd outside. The wold howled and ran inside. "Coward." Gemini told the shadow-wolf. He ran outside.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 2 February 2019 at 7:48 PM

.Salmon clenched her fists folding her wings. ``Lets see...``.

(@wingedfox sure.)

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 2 February 2019 at 7:55 PM

Gemini scowled, looking up at the rainbow-winged fairy. "Who are you?" He demanded. Clouds of darkness formed around his hands, just in case he needed to fight.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 2 February 2019 at 7:58 PM

.She turned staring towards the male. ``Am i suppose to answer that?``. She growled.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 2 February 2019 at 8:04 PM

"Yes. You are. You're on my property." Gemini growled.