#CreatureSuggestion

Creature link:
https://www.deviantart.com/theunknownerrors/art/Tiolf-792668290

Habitat: Unknown
Weight: 50kg
Height: 0.8m
Obtained from: Cave

About the egg:
If you ever see reddish black puffs of smoke coming from an old can of food in your pantry, don't open it. Nobody's sure how tiolves end up in cans but one thing is sure, even one tiny hole in a tiolf's can before it's ready to hatch will immediately kill it. Some people theorize that Tiolves are actually spirits that go into unopened cans of food, while others believe that the tin can is actually an egg that somehow got mixed up in the canned food section of a store. Nobody is sure though.

About the creature:
A thick bubbly liquid seems to be flowing out of a hole in the can(/egg), it's cool to touch and surrounds things like slime, although it's not actually sticky and slides right off of your hand. It also seems to be moving in it's own direction, which is usually towards you.

Tiolves are terrifying creatures to look at but in reality, they are a prime example of the saying "don't judge a book by it's cover". Final stage Tiolves are known for helping out at different stores in multiple ways. Tiolves solidify into an aluminum wolf shaped creature as their final stage and their strange snake like legs can wrap around objects, easily moving them. Oddly enough, a tiolf will never help the same store two days in a row, coming back when they sense that their help is needed. Tiolves are also never seen at night by the public just because as soon as the sun begins to set, they head back to their owners. Tiolf owners must accept that if they decide to befriend a Tiolf, anywhere they sleep will be taken over by the gentle giant that has no understanding of personal space.

Evolution Requirements:
Stage 2: 75 views
Stage 3: 300 views
Stage 4: 550 views

Female
516 posts

qerrats • 7 February 2019 at 4:33 PM

@fading Aww! I love it! I think it would be a good Halloween creature, so make sure it's posted in that time! 😸 I like how even though it looks kinda evil/mean it's really nice! I also like how you make them snuggly. I have a dog who is big and loves to try and sit on my lap. I love it, and hope it gets picked for a seasonal, monthly, or anything! ❤️

Deleted • 7 February 2019 at 6:33 PM

@qerrats Thank you so much! I wanted a nightmarish but nice creature. It took two days to come up with the fourth stage because I wanted to go for a more out there idea. Giant alien snake wolf was the final result XD

Female
516 posts

qerrats • 7 February 2019 at 8:19 PM

@fading Well, it turned out purrfect! Yes, if it isn't picked for a monthly anytime soon, make sure to have it by August! I'd love to see this creature on Halloween!

Female
894 posts

murfijs • 13 February 2019 at 1:55 PM

its actually pretty interesting.

Deleted • 13 February 2019 at 7:41 PM

@murfijs I feel like that's the nice way of saying you dunno how to feel about it XD

That's cool though 😋, thanks for commenting!

Non-binary
43 posts

xxspiriteaglexx • 14 February 2019 at 12:26 PM

@fading Ah, wow! It's great! It looks like a good Halloween creature.

Deleted • 14 February 2019 at 3:39 PM

@xxspiriteaglexx Thank you so much! I know that's basically all that I've been saying on this thread but it's really cool that others actually like my creature suggestion! 😃

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 6 April 2019 at 3:30 AM

@fading

I adore the concept of this creature! But if I had to make any changes, I would have stage 2 have more of a
change in design from the egg stage.

Deleted • 6 April 2019 at 8:59 AM

@qerrats @murfijs @xxspriteaglexx @mastergemma

I've added another stage because it seems like it just skipped a stage. Let me know if you guys think it makes it seem more complete.

@mastergemma I understood what you meant about the whole second stage. I made the creature off of a whim surrounding the idea of a creature hatching from a can and didn't know what to do for the final stage. I originally planned on making another stage but couldn't figure out what it should be. I actually just got the idea of the (newest) third stage after reading your message, so thanks!