Hey y'all!

in Welcomes & Introductions

Bigender
5 posts

starmoor • 17 February 2019 at 6:52 PM

I had an old account on here like five years ago and recently got active again on Pokefarm and DragCave, and thought - hey, why not see what EggCave is up to? And here I am! Site looks great. I really missed it and everyone here. My name's Dominic (he/him) and I'm a Canadian university student workin' at a fast food restaurant. Feel free to send me a friend request! I'll feed and click on all your babies. ❤️

Female
4,590 posts

mastergemma • 19 February 2019 at 8:26 AM

@starmoor
Welcome to Egg Cave! If you need any help, please don't hesitate to ping me, message me or comment on my profile!

What are you studying at university? I'm currently at uni studying Archaeology and Botany!

907 posts

anarchy • 19 February 2019 at 9:56 AM

@starmoor Welcome back to EC! Gave your eggs a quick feed ^^

Bigender
5 posts

starmoor • 19 February 2019 at 5:26 PM

@mastergemma
Thanks for the welcome ❤️ I'm studying a bizarre combo of history (medieval and anthropological), theatre, anthropology, and theology... so a lot of reading! I also plan on taking a few archaeology courses because that's absolutely fascinating. Good luck with midterm season!

@anarchy
Thanks so much !!! I'll do the same for yours ❤️

Female
558 posts

telekinec • 19 February 2019 at 5:40 PM

@starmoor

Heya! Another canadian, thank god! 😃 Hope you enjoy the website as much as everyone does 😊

Bigender
5 posts

starmoor • 19 February 2019 at 8:23 PM

@telekinec

Yo, Canada! I'm in Ontario, whereabouts are you? I hope I do too! I know I enjoyed it a lot in 2013!