171 posts

mirime • 22 February 2019 at 8:43 AM

Hello there!
I'm not exactly new, I signed up in November and I had never thought of opening a topic here, especially since I didn't initially conceive that "sense of community". I realize that I can instead find a myriad of really pleasant people to interact with; I've already had the opportunity to get to know someone, or to entertain myself with pleasant exchanges, and I was impressed by the kindness and helpfulness of some, whom I thank ^^

Well, I'd like to be called simply "mirime".
I've studied for most of my life foreign languages, in particular French (my favorite), and I've travelled a lot, so I've had the opportunity to practice (especially English).
I'm finishing my studies at the University.
I love animals, writing and drawing (although I don't have much time to do it).

It will be a pleasure for me to chat with anyone who wants to send me a mail; I like to "listen" and have "pen pals".
I wish you a good game and a good stay here; thanks for reading all the way out here ❣
Bye ~

Deleted • 22 February 2019 at 9:16 AM

@mirime ❤️ EggCave has a really amazing community! If you want, we can chat about absolutely nothing and everything when we have time.

171 posts

mirime • 22 February 2019 at 9:59 AM

@playermocha345 Of course, I'd love to!

907 posts

anarchy • 22 February 2019 at 10:34 AM

@mirime Nice to meet you! Not sure which part of Italy you're from but I've visited Rome, Florence and Venice and loved all three places. Florence was probably my favorite, and I even got to see a bit of the countryside surrounding it. I know a little bit of French as well from high school, but I'm pretty rusty haha

Feel free to hit up my wall if you ever want to chat! 😊

171 posts

mirime • 22 February 2019 at 5:37 PM

@anarchy I'm glad you visited these beautiful three cities of art, they are magnificent. Unfortunately I haven't yet managed to visit Florence, but I'll go there soon!
Come on, I'm sure you chew French just fine lol

Definitely! I'll be happy to write to you every now and then and see how you're doing. ^^

Female
86 posts

ryepuff • 22 February 2019 at 5:49 PM

I love animals too ❤️ what’s your favourite? I love birds of every feather

171 posts

mirime • 4 March 2019 at 5:51 PM

@ryepuff I really love felines ♥

12 posts

crittercorner • 6 March 2019 at 8:47 PM

@mirime Hello! I suppose I shouldn't say welcome to egg cave.... XD But hello! 😋