Yes, or no.

in Forum Games

Female
285 posts

asteria • 9 August 2019 at 8:05 PM

I doubt I would be able to save it, but I would try.

An object you've been dreaming about is being sold for a cheap price around the time of your birthday, but you can't afford it and you already told your friends and family to not buy you a gift this year. Will you tell them that you changed your mind?

Female
574 posts

iia • 9 August 2019 at 8:57 PM

Not necessarily, I would just ask for a little money for my birthday.

If you were ice skating down a river and picking up speed uncontrollably but it seems very easy to stay up would you fall on purpose?

Female
285 posts

asteria • 9 August 2019 at 9:05 PM

Yes, too much speed can be dangerous.

If you had a spouse that is rich and allows you to spend infinite amounts of money but abuses you, would you leave them?

Male
5 posts

surutsu • 9 August 2019 at 9:31 PM

Yes, because that doesn't sound like mutual love. Love and respect is more important than money.

On that note (also I didn't read through this whole thread so maybe it's a repeat); You've won the lottery, but you have to give up your true love, or ever finding your true love, would you take the money?

Female
285 posts

asteria • 9 August 2019 at 9:45 PM

No, money is nowhere near as important.

If you find an element of clothing beautiful but people in your surrounding might hate and discriminate you for wearing it, would you?

Male
2,235 posts

beta • 9 August 2019 at 9:50 PM

@asteria they do it anyway so why not.

If you had no friends but was rich, would you pay people to be your friend?

Female
285 posts

asteria • 9 August 2019 at 9:57 PM

@stevepat2002 That sounds bad... I hope you aren't unhappy or if you are that things will get better eventually.

No, I'm not that desperate. I think I'd rather be alone than surround myself with fakeness.

If your favourite movie/tv series/video game got a sequel that doesn't meet your expectations, would you hate it?

Male
2,235 posts

beta • 9 August 2019 at 10:00 PM

@asteria probably but... yeah.

If everyone hated you would you stay in your room and play tetris all day?

Female
285 posts

asteria • 9 August 2019 at 10:05 PM

@stevepat2002 You mean every single person, not even one soul that could reasure me that I'm better than others say?... Propably yeah, except for the Tetris part.

If someone spoiled you the entire plot of a movie you've been waiting for, would you still enjoy watching it?

Female
276 posts

wolfspike23 • 9 August 2019 at 10:13 PM

Yes. I watch Naruto after spoiling all of the ninth season and I still enjoy watching.

If all dogs were hypo-allergenic, would you get a dog?

Female
285 posts

asteria • 9 August 2019 at 10:22 PM

I hadn't yet moved out of my family home and we have three hypo-allergenic dogs here 😊 Doesn't matter because I don't have a fur allergy. When I will live on my own... I don't wanna say never, but I'm most likely not gonna have pets. They are a great responsibility and require a lot of time and attention.

If you got a nice appartment in a country poorer than the one you live in for free, would you move?

Female
121 posts

mithmel • 9 August 2019 at 11:58 PM

No.

Would you accept a cake from a stranger?

Female
285 posts

asteria • 10 August 2019 at 5:54 AM

Yeah, I did it once (from stundents coming back from somewhere with large amounts of food they couldn't eat on their own) and nothing bad happened.

Would you approve a movie being made about you if it had a lot of changes from how your life truly went?

Gender Nonconforming
1,249 posts

frankenstein • 11 August 2019 at 5:30 PM

Only if the changes were positive :U

Would you commit a crime if it saved someone's life?

887 posts

peppermintcowboy • 12 August 2019 at 12:16 PM

Yes.

The first human colony is being established on Mars. You have a chance to be one of the first 50 people to move to the planet and live there for 10 years... or for however long it lasts. Would you take the opportunity and go?

Female
285 posts

asteria • 12 August 2019 at 4:01 PM

No, Earth is more comfortable.

Your greatest dream may come true, but in order to achive in you will have to abandon the ideals you belive in. Will you agree?

Gender Nonconforming
1,249 posts

frankenstein • 14 August 2019 at 5:32 PM

I don't have any great dreams, lol. Leave it.

You're rich beyond your wildest desires, but you have to donate a large sum to an organization you absolutely don't believe in every year. Keep it?

Female
574 posts

iia • 14 August 2019 at 5:43 PM

Yes. Don’t give to something that seems wrong.

You have the choice to be given a large amount of wisdom and knowledge and a Chance to be very rich and a high ruler. The only condition is that you relive the worst memory yow have ever had every year at your favorite holiday. Will you accept?

Female
285 posts

asteria • 14 August 2019 at 7:41 PM

Yes. One should adapt to bad things, not survive and forget. I guess this kind of happened already in my life, when I was 13-17, that was the time when I had my dreams come true, I found people who I could call a loving family, I became a lot wiser. But my mother would beat me every year on my birthday.

You created a movie that made a lot of money but was universally hated. Are you proud of yourself?

Female
574 posts

iia • 14 August 2019 at 9:30 PM

No. You must be willing to self improve. In this case being proud after you are aware that it is hated would be arrogant.

You forget your notes to your first speech and you didn’t memorize any of it. You have no time to grab them. Your job and source of money is probably ruined. Do you still do the speech rather than back out and possibly save yourself some humiliation?

Female
285 posts

asteria • 15 August 2019 at 3:36 PM

No, I back out. I'm terrible at improvisation. Maybe I could get another job...

You get an opportunity to marry an alien - he/she has a wonderful personality and a lot of money, but you don't know anything about their specie's apperance or biology. Would you agree?

Female
2,675 posts

jlya • 9 September 2019 at 12:02 AM

@asteria
No. What if they're all cannibals? And what if the way they look absolutely grosses you out?

Your best friend dies an early but peaceful death, but you miss them. You meet someone who says they can bring them back, but they're personality would be completely changed, and they wouldn't remember you. Would you bring them back, or leave them to rest in peace?

Female
285 posts

asteria • 9 September 2019 at 4:24 AM

If they have a different personality and no memories, then what would make them themselves? No way, never.

Your friend had went through a traumatic event that changed them and drowned them in pain too great to handle. You try to support them, but after a long time you become emotionally drained and lose the strenght to try and handle the situation. Will you give up and abandon your friend?

Female
276 posts

wolfspike23 • 21 September 2019 at 11:09 AM

No. Never.

{Okay.. I've been dealing with this really important problem...}
Does water from different sources taste the same to you?

Female
0 posts

wolfxine • 21 September 2019 at 8:45 PM

Nope, they usually taste different.

Have you ever got really heavy things(e.g. groceries) in a bag and the bag broke in the middle of going to wherever you are going?

Cis Female
1 post

eternalsummer14 • 1 December 2019 at 1:03 PM

Not Me Specifically, But I Believe That's Happened Multiple Times To Close Family Members, Usually On The Way Home.

Have You Ever Hurt Someone Else, Whether It Be Emotionally Or Physically, Intentionally Or Accidentally..?

Female
106 posts

darkladyinside • 2 December 2019 at 10:30 AM

Yes

Have you ever fallen off a horse?

Female
2,675 posts

jlya • 2 December 2019 at 2:41 PM

No, I have not. Doesn't sound like much fun. 😋

You're completely broke, but then win a crazy amount of CC. You have to either keep all of it (every bit) or give all of it away. You can't break it into EC to give away. Would you keep it or give all of it away?

Female
574 posts

iia • 2 February 2023 at 10:44 AM

I'd keep it and buy CC creatures and probably do a huge giveaway or contest.

You have the choice between being poor and alone but guaranteed contentment or being wealthy, surrounded by good friends and family, but are not guaranteed contentment. what will you choose?

Genderqueer
135 posts

noxura • 2 February 2023 at 3:01 PM

Yes, all the time. Especially now that I have a leaf of vaka

Do you like crisps?